• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Little Lover

Mother's Little Lover

12

A few days earlier Kevin had caught his mother in the shower and, thinking that she hadn't seen him, he had watched her masturbate before retreating excitedly to his own room, suddenly needing to do exactly the same.

But he had been wrong, very wrong. Not only was she aware of his presence but she had actually put on her display deliberately, enjoying exhibiting herself to her son. Afterwards she had walked in on him while he played with himself and had then taken over to finish him off with both mouth and hands, expressing her delight as she succeeded in making him come, shooting his cream all over her fingers.

She had made no effort to take things any further at the time, simply leaving him to clean himself up, and since then neither of them had even mentioned the incident. Kevin had placed the memory in his mental 'one to remember' file and had reluctantly put it out of his mind, assuming it was an aberration on her part that would never be repeated. Then, as they were watching the television alone one evening she suddenly brought the subject up again.

'Did it frighten you the other day when we did what we did?' She asked, cautiously alluding to it. 'I know you're supposed to be an adult now, but I remember being eighteen too, and I would have been scared stiff at that age. Although maybe it's different for girls.'

He frowned at the inference attached to her "supposed to be an adult" remark, before thinking about it for a minute or so and then answering truthfully, his heart starting to thump at the memory. 'No, but I was a bit surprised.'

'Good.' She nodded with satisfaction. 'I didn't think it would but I wasn't sure, and anyway I know you enjoyed seeing me in the shower.'

That much was certainly true. She might be his mother, but that didn't stop her having a beautiful body. His cock was beginning to swell in recollection.

'I liked you watching me. But you know that, don't you?'

He nodded and smiled shyly.

'I bet you'd like to watch me again, wouldn't you?'

He couldn't truthfully deny it but he didn't have the nerve to admit it either, because it was ingrained in him that watching your own mother at such times was taboo. He just sat and looked at her mutely.

'And I bet you'd like me to finish you off again, wouldn't you?'

His mouth had gone dry and his heart was racing, but he still couldn't bring himself to agree. But this time she wasn't going to let him stay uncommitted.

'You would, wouldn't you?'

He nodded without speaking, silently acknowledging the truth.

'Then shall we go and sort that out?' She looked meaningfully at the bulge in his trousers.

He glanced down at his guilty crotch, feeling his face redden.

'Come on, then.' Without waiting for his assent she stood and made her way to the door, pausing in the opening for him to join her. 'Let's go upstairs.'

He followed her meekly, finding it hard to come to terms with what was happening, watching her climb the stairs in front of him and wondering what was in store this time, his mind denying the obvious. She paused at her bedroom door, glancing back and smiling at him reassuringly as if understanding his turmoil. He smiled back nervously and followed her into the room, his eyes drawn to the double bed that she had shared with his father until he had walked out on them. Now it seemed he was to take his father's place in both senses of the word.

She stood at the foot of the bed, her back to the mirrored wardrobe that filled the wall, and reached around awkwardly to pull down the zip on her dress, letting it fall around her feet to stand in her bra and panties. She stood motionless for a short while, intentionally showing him her front but also revealing her back view in the mirror. He had to admit she was a very attractive woman despite her age. He'd never looked at her in that way before, but now he was seeing the woman instead of the mother, and he liked what he saw.

For a few moments she stood motionless, just enjoying letting him look at her, but then she walked across and began to undo the buttons of his shirt, pulling it clear of his waistband and pushing it from his shoulders to fall to the floor behind him. His hands instinctively rose to try and stop her, but by then her fingers were already undoing his belt and pulling urgently at his zip, not giving him time to object until he was dressed simply in his socks and boxers.

'You can do the rest, can't you?'

She spoke with her eyes fixed hungrily on the bulge in his shorts. He would have liked her to finish undressing him, but he understood that letting him remove those last garments was her way of being sure of his consent. He nodded and nervously put a foot on the bed to take off his sock, watching her reach back and unclip her bra at the same time. He knew he was tacitly agreeing for them to do things together that were taboo, but with his cock iron hard and his heart pounding with excitement he could only let himself be swept away with the moment.

Naked, they stood just looking at each other for a few moments, her gaze on his purple-tipped erection and his switching between the dark fuzz of curly hair at the join of her legs and her heavy brown tipped breasts. Both of them were already breathing heavily and he could see that she was trembling slightly, whether from anxiety or anticipation he wasn't sure until he felt his own body begin quiver and knew it was from both.

She pulled her gaze from his cock and smiled at him, indicating with a sweep of her hand that he should lie on the bed, and then waiting for him to comply before lying beside him, he on his back and she on her side, propped on one elbow so that she could look at him. He stared at the ceiling, his eyes sometimes flicking sideways towards her, unsure what she had in mind and waiting for her to take the lead, his hands remaining by his sides and his cock standing rigidly erect.

'You've become a very handsome young man.' She told him finally. 'Better even than your father in the looks department.'

It was an accolade that caught him by surprise and made him smile automatically, even though he knew almost instantly that there was more to it than a simple compliment.

'I think you'll get to be better than him in other ways too, don't you? I loved him, but he was never the world's most exciting lover.'

He just smiled again and remained silent, not wanting to trip himself up with an incriminating answer. She chuckled softly at his caginess, her breasts bouncing slightly and catching his eyes. Her hand reached out and delicately wrapped itself around his erection.

'You've certainly got a head start there, and that's a fact.'

'Thank you.' He whispered, finally acknowledging her praise.

He knew that she was going to wank him off, but he wasn't sure what else she had in mind and he turned his head to look directly at her, their eyes making and holding contact while her fingers played along his cock, a tiny smile of amusement playing around her lips. She was clearly enjoying being in charge and a sudden flash of insight told him that she had never had that chance with his father. He didn't mind, knowing that she would almost certainly take him further than he would be prepared to go of his own accord. Her fingertips trailed back and forth along the length of his shaft, her gentle touch making his cock jerk from the sensations and he gave himself up to the forbidden pleasure.

The suddenly his eyes caught their reflections in the mirrored doors and he watched them briefly, able to use their images to calm the remaining anxiety he felt by seeing just a stranger enjoying the attentions of an older woman rather than a son submitting to his mother.

Her fingers crept down to his balls, stroking his sac and drawing his attention back to the bed. He spread his legs a little to give her access, the delicate feeling of soft fingers tip-toeing around and under his balls making him draw a sharp breath of pleasure between his teeth. His own fingers were grabbing at the bedsheet and he was rapidly reaching the point where he wanted her to simply take his cock in her hand and wank him properly. She chuckled sexily, the sound coming from deep in her throat.

'Nice?' She asked.

'Yes.'

'Would you like me to suck you?'

The little flutter of anticipation in his belly answered that. He rolled his eyes involuntarily at the thought, causing her to give another sexy little chuckle before she shuffled down the bed a little way, her question answered.

Her fingers moved from under his balls to wrap around the base of his cock, holding it upright as she lowered her mouth for the tip of her tongue to flick out and touch the very end of his cock. She glanced around, looking back up at him, smiling softly before putting out her tongue and licking the head of his cock again with several quick dabs of her tongue. She chuckled again, the deep sexy sound almost like a big cat purring, and then ran her hand up and down his shaft, staring intently at his cock as the ring of her finger and thumb pulled his foreskin back and forth in long slow strokes. He waited, wanting her to take him in her mouth, but silently putting up with her tease because he knew she would do it in the end.

'Do you want me to let you come in my mouth?' She asked him, suddenly looking at his face.

The question shocked him, both for its unexpectedness and because of its content, but there was only ever going to be one answer and he knew it.

'I'd love you to.'

'So would I.'

She lowered her mouth again, this time closing it fully over his cock, her tongue swirling around the head in long circles, making him groan in expectation. Then after a minute or so she moved, adjusting her position without releasing his cock so that she could raise and lower her head over him more easily and more rapidly, taking him further into her warm wet mouth but obscuring his direct view with the back of her head. Her hand was now moving in combination with her mouth, wanking him at the same time, deliberately working to make him come.

He glanced again at the mirror, craning his neck slightly to look around her and finding that he could see the reflection of her mouth sliding along the end his cock with her hand moving rapidly to and fro below it. He watched, detached but fascinated, seeing the two people at play as if unconnected to himself, and yet at the same time feeling the beginnings of a climax warming inside him. He closed his eyes and tipped his head back, letting the growing climax take over.

'I'm going to come soon.' He announced, feeling a quick squeeze on his cock acknowledge his warning.

He opened his eyes, seeing the back of his mother's head rise and fall more quickly, feeling her mouth sucking at him more urgently while her hand moved rapidly, increasing the sensations in his cock and building the pressure in his balls.

'I'm coming.'

This time she didn't answer except to redouble her efforts, her unseen hand wrapped firmly around his shaft and pistoning up and down as fast as she could while her mouth stopped moving, closed over his cock in anticipation. He felt the pressure build until finally, with a deep moan, the dam burst and he began to pour his cum into his mother's waiting mouth, spurt after spurt spraying onto her tongue and flooding her throat while he grabbed at the bed beneath him to try and prevent his hips from jerking and ramming his cock down her throat.

Eventually his climax began to die away and he flopped back onto the bed, spent and empty, gasping and trembling, his heart pounding so hard he was sure that his mother would easily be able to hear it.

For a few moments she kept her mouth closed over his cock, wanting to be certain that it was over, but then, as it began to soften she raised her head and looked at him, a smile of satisfaction on her face and stray droplet of cum shining on the end of her chin.

'That was fantastic.' She whispered. 'You taste better than your father did too.'

She wriggled up past him and half lay half sat propped on the pillows with her back against the headboard, turning her head to smile at him, obviously pleased with what had happened.

'Come up next to me.'

He shuffled further up the bed until he was next to her, feeling her arm drape itself around his shoulders to give him a quick affectionate hug, squeezing him tightly against her shoulder.

'Phew, you've made me hot. I know what I want now!' She exclaimed. 'But I guess you're knackered for the moment?'

'Sorry.' He looked at her apologetically and shrugged, knowing exactly what she meant but glad for some reason to be given the way out.

'Never mind. I can manage.' She gave him a quick glance and then opened her legs as much as their proximity would allow, resting her free hand between them and cupping her pubes before sliding it down onto her pussy.

'You don't mind me doing this while you're here, do you?' She asked. 'You can watch me in the mirror if you like.'

He shook his head, not knowing what to say. To have any woman lying next to him and playing with herself would have given him a buzz, let alone his own mother, and he was finding it hard to cope with the speed with which things were moving between them. She was pushing him just a little harder than he was ready for. He had realised by now where things were likely to end and the idea was making his pulse race, but he still had to fight his own morals to think of going there. Even so, his eyes were drawn inexorably to the mirror to stare at his mother's wet and gaping pussy and to her fingers roaming over it.

'I love having somebody watch me do this.' She whispered almost apologetically. 'I don't know why, but I just do.'

He watched her fingers find the tip of her clit and begin to rub it gently.

'Do you like watching me?'

What could he say? He licked rapidly drying lips and nodded, his eyes still pinned to her brightly wet pussy.

'Good, just watch me then. I'm going to make myself come.' She flashed him a quick self-conscious smile. 'It always gives me a hell of a thrill to let somebody see me come.'

She gave his shoulder another quick squeeze as her fingers began to play with herself more determinedly. He risked a quick glance at her face, seeing her biting at her lower lip, her eyes closed and mouth half open. From where he was he could only see the tops of her bobbing knuckles laid over her pubes because her were fingers out of sight between her legs, but he could see everything in the mirror, especially when she explored her own entrance with two fingers, opening herself wide and then pushing them into herself with a quick and audible gasp. Even though he had so recently climaxed the highly erotic sight was having an effect and his cock began to unfurl, extending into a lazy half circle against his stomach.

'You do like it, don't you?' Her amusement sounded in a voice tight and thick from excitement as she spotted his lengthening cock.

'Yes.' He could only agree.

She gripped his shoulder ad pulled him closer so that he could feel the little movements of her body against his, a gentle shaking generated by the ever more urgent actions of her fingers.

'Watch me come.'

Her fingers moved back to her clitoris and she began to strum it hard and fast, gasping little happy sounds at the sensations it gave her. He stared into the mirror, enthralled by the view he was getting of her pussy, red and shining, her puffy labia wide open within a nest of curly dark hair, and with her fingertips moving swiftly back and forth across her clit.

'I'm going to come soon.'

Her body was beginning to give little jolts and shudders as she got closer.

'You can do it too, if you want.' She nodded quickly at his cock, now fully erect and twitching with his arousal.

He moved a hand and began to stroke himself, just running his hand slowly up and down his length, not trying seriously to make himself come, but just enjoying the illicit sensation of playing with himself as his mother masturbated next to him.

'Oh, that's lovely.'

She was staring at their reflections, her gaze going from one to the other, as she was getting closer to her climax. Her hand around his shoulder tightened so that her fingers dug painfully into his flesh.

'I'm coming, I'm coming right now. Can you see me?'

The words ended in a gasp as her hips jerked and her fingernails dug deeper into Kevin's shoulder, making him wince. He watched the mirror closely, seeing her sopping wet pussy opening and closing as if around a cock, as her hips and pelvis jerked and danced against the bed, almost dislodging her own flying fingertips from her clit. Then her back arched, her pelvis raised from the bed and she made a short sharp series of pleasure noises before she collapsed back onto the bed, gasping for breath, her chest heaving and a sheen of post orgasmic sweat coating her skin.

Kevin watched in wonder, unused to seeing women climax anyway, he was astounded to find his own mother to be such a sexually active and responsive woman. It was as if a different person lay beside him. Not a dull and unexciting middle aged woman, but someone mature in body but otherwise not in any way different to girls of his own age. His hand still ran gently along his cock, but he was doing it without thinking, stroking himself purely in an unconscious response to what he had seen.

'Oh Kevin.' She gasped at last, her breathing still not settled back. 'That was amazing.'

She looked at him and her gaze went to the hand around his cock.

'Can you come again?' She asked him.

He nodded. 'Yes.'

'So can I. Let's not waste it.'

He didn't understand what she meant for a moment, but then she scrambled onto her knees beside him and her intention became instantly clear, making his heart lurch with guilty need.

'Lie flat.' She waited until he had wriggled down the bed. 'That's it.'

He waited, lying horizontal and wondering just how she wanted to do it. She reached over and, pushing his hand away, took his cock in hers, her eyes closing briefly at the sensation.

'God, I want this.'

She moved closer and then swung one leg over him, shuffling into position until she straddled him, her legs spread wide above his cock.

'You want it too, don't you?'

He nodded, unable to say no even though he knew he should. She gave him a brief little smile and then carefully positioned herself over him, guiding his cock until he felt it find the wet warmth of her entrance. Then there was a brief pause, a moment while she thought about what she was doing, before she took her hand away and lowered herself onto him so that his cock slid right inside her vagina, enveloped in her hot and slippery tube. That was the moment when his reluctance faded away and all he wanted to do was to make uninhibited love with very sexy lady.

'Oh yes!'

He heard his own voice say the words that were in his mind, although he hadn't really intended to speak them aloud. She smiled down at him, happy at his unintentional exclamation, and began to rise and fall on his cock, pushing herself right down against him take it in as deeply as possible and then lifting herself almost clear of his tip. He bent a little to one side, trying to look at the mirrored doors once more, wanting to catch sight of his cock in his mother's pussy.

'Can you see?' She asked, glancing over her shoulder.

He shook his head and she leaned to the side for him to see past her, letting him finally see himself being ridden by his mother. He moaned with pleasure, watching his cock slide in and out of her, rock hard and shining wet with her juices.

'Good?' She asked breathlessly, lowering herself and grinding her pussy against him. He nodded, switching his gaze to her face for a moment and smiling at the excitement he saw there.

She moved, changing from kneeling over him to crouching and then leaning forward to place her hands either side of his shoulders and give herself more freedom to move. Now that she could spear herself more easily she was riding his cock harder and faster, letting her breasts swing in front of his face as she bounced up and down on him. He moaned again, reaching up to take hold of them, kneading her soft flesh in his hands and feeling hard little nipples pressing against his palm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Little Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds