• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Isle of Sin and Redemption

Isle of Sin and Redemption

12

I want to start by saying that I've never shared this story with anyone before, but it has become too much to keep to myself. And, for you to appreciate what I'm going to tell you, it's important to know something about who I was before my transformation: My real name is Cathy, and I was a thirty-five year old wife and mom living in the suburbs. In some ways, I was really average. I was popular in high school, but when I got pregnant just after graduation, my whole life changed. I quit going to college, moved in with my fiancé, and was married with children within less than two years. My body started to change and I gained a considerable amount of weight. As the years went by, I noticed the swell of my belly, thighs, and hips as I softened from the comfortable routine of my suburban life.

Never having been especially shy or self-conscious, I hadn't bothered to change my swimsuit wardrobe and was still wearing bikinis well after I'd become noticeably too fat for them. Especially after the kids were born, I figured that my boobs were nice and full even if my thighs had grown and my belly hung in a pronounced muffin-top around the waist band of my bikini bottoms. The real problem was my ass, which had always been big, but reached a wobbling (almost comical) size after I had gained the weight. It was certainly responsible for the occasional snickering or staring that I noticed as I perused the boardwalk, particularly since the elastic was overstretched, causing it to occasionally ride up on me. I didn't mind on account of the fact that any attention from strangers seemed to fill the void of disinterest left by my husband.

But my new body became suddenly real to me years ago as I was enjoying just another late summer's day down at the seashore. I had just finished my last swim of the day and was making my way back to my girlfriend's beach house when I noticed someone behind me. A couple of quick glances over my shoulder revealed a young guy with a backwards cap and some fraternity letters across his t-shirt. I didn't think much of it until I was almost back to the house and there were now six or seven of them gathered and following me at a conspicuous distance. I felt unusually self-conscious because I knew they were staring at my ass and making jokes about it. I was embarrassed and remember considering at that moment that I should get some new swimsuits.

The three blocks between the beach and the house were uncomfortable, but I was relieved to finally get there and use the exterior shower to wash away the sweat and sand from my long afternoon. I waited for the water to get nice and warm before stepping beneath the nozzle. I closed my eyes to the rush of water over my face as I soaped and rinsed my hair. The muted sound of children playing in the neighbors' yard filled my ears when suddenly I felt two hands grasping my hips. I turned with a start, realizing that I was surrounded by the boys who'd followed me back from the beach. They were all smiling and staring at me and one of them was holding the bag with my lotions, towels, and keys to the house. I was breathless and panicked as he grabbed me again and pulled me close. He started to kiss my neck and move his hands down my back, but almost instantly lifted his face to my ear and snorted loudly as he slapped both hands down on my butt, eliciting a muffled wave of laughter from his friends. Before I could think he had hooked his thumbs under my bikini bottom and pulled it down sharply so that I could feel my cheeks pop out with an awkward jiggle. The boys behind me were suddenly grabbing at my ass and reaching between my legs as he unfastened my top and wrestled it away. One of them reached over my forehead and flattened my nose into a snout, eliciting a chorus of snorts and squeals from the giggling boys. I thought of punching and kicking, but what about the kids next door? And what if they ran off with my bag so I couldn't get back into the house? How would I explain that to my friend and her husband when they got home with their own children? So I endured the humiliation of kneeling down and taking each of them into my mouth, sucking seven loads of cum out onto my face. Then, in the ultimate climax of my shame, they squashed my nose back and took a picture of my dripping face, disfigured by the fingers up my nose and still gagging on the remnants of their cream. Then they gave me back my bikini and let me dress, seeking not to call attention to their crime. For some reason that seemed the worst part, having to put myself back together in front of them.

When they left I turned the shower back on, washing the slippery mess off of my face and out of my hair. Then I got into my car and drove home in silent agony. At some point during that trip everything changed for me and I lost my conscience. I hated my husband, resented my children and felt a deep loathing for everything.

At home, I began to wear longer skirts and one-piece bathing suits, avoiding the mirrors in the bedroom and bathroom when I was nude. On the occasions that I did see myself, I felt like I was looking at the pig they had made me into. Sometimes I'd even stand in the mirror and, in grotesque self-parody, I'd squash my nose and oink just to see how it looked. Other times I'd turn around and bend over to look at my ass in the bathroom mirror. It was wide and deep and I had a slight pink rash on the inside where my butt pressed together and I thought of how much it looked like a pig's ass.

My sex life was limited to the darkness of my bedroom where giving blowjobs seemed to become my personal duty. It was like I was making up for what had happened by drinking gallons of my husband's cum over the sixteen years of our marriage. Sex with my husband had been on a downhill slide since before we were married and we had arrived at an unspoken bargain about fucking: because he had a lower sex drive, I really had to go after it, and this usually meant lots of sucking cock and licking balls and ass while I jerked him off. He was an unimaginative man with a habit for Internet porn that he thought was secret to me, but was obvious from his need to see my face splashed with cum or to hear me gag on his dick or (worst of all) make me taste it just after being lodged up my asshole. That was his favorite, and he knew I wouldn't refuse because I needed the physical contact to get off. So I got used to the taste of my ass and, in exchange, he'd fuck me for a few minutes before rolling off and going to the bathroom to wash himself. It became an act of revenge to force the filthy taste of my kisses into his mouth. But things were about to change again, just as our story begins.

My husband just bought a little motorboat and we decided to do some lake-front camping. As I was packing for the trip, I stumbled upon the bikini I was wearing that day at the beach when everything changed. What was it doing here? I thought I'd thrown it out! My eyes welled up as I held it to my lips, imagining I could still smell the ocean on it. For reasons I'll never be able to explain, I felt a surge of angry glee and stuffed it in my gym bag.

When we got to the lake, my husband launched the boat and we took it for a spin. I sat on the transom of the boat, enjoying the wind, the warmth of the sun and the vibration of the motor humming beneath me. I was already wet just thinking about how I was going to surprise him later. The possibilities were endless, and I felt that I needed this so badly.

By the time we managed to dock and set up camp, the heat of the day had set in and my husband decided to go for a swim off the platform on the back of the boat. I told him I was making "a trip to the potty," and snuck away through the trees and brush to get changed into the terrible swimsuit. Standing on an outcropping of rock and facing the trees with the empty lake quietly lapping at my heels, my heart jumped unexpectedly as I pulled down my shorts and panties to feel the wind caress the insides of my thighs while it embraced my hips and the sides of my breasts. I was so intent on hiding from other campers on the mainland that I didn't notice the olive-green canoe slipping through the water behind me as I bent to pull my undersized bikini bottoms up. Hearing the wet slap of a paddle to my rear, I sprang up and spun to face them flushed with surprise. My breasts swayed before them unrestrained by the bikini top which dangled in between like cloth necklace. My knees were jell-o and my pulse fluttered as I felt an icy sweat cover me.

I froze instantly, not bothering to even try to hide myself in my shock. But I was nearly as shocked by the response of the three drifting passengers. To the left and right were boys of no more than twenty. Both were blonde, pale, and gaunt, with glassy eyes that fixed coldly on my body. Between them sat an older woman with dusky skin and long, silky, black hair that blew about her placid face in lazy wisps. She had a tribal air that captured me where I stood, locking me in her languorous gaze.

As the canoe rounded the far end of the island, my surprise and embarrassment turned to pleasure. I didn't move for a long time and, suddenly unwilling to keep squeezing into the bikini, stripped it off and walked back to the boat completely naked, unaware and unconcerned if others saw me. I felt like I was under some sort of spell as I approached the boat and awkwardly climbed inside. The engine was running, so he didn't hear me approach. I stood behind him with my heart pounding me into a frightened dizziness.

He turned suddenly and I moved in for a kiss on his mouth, but he jumped back and pushed me hard. I fell down, striking my head and shoulders against the bow of the boat. "What the fuck... are you crazy... out here like that?" It was everything I feared, and I froze for a moment before changing my blank expression to a mischievous smile. I purred through my parted lips as I spread my legs recklessly and reached from beneath my left thigh to work on my wet slit. My whole body was moist with the sheen of sweat and lotion. The midday sun glistened off of me in the open bow of the tiny boat. I twisted myself grotesquely, spreading my legs as wide as I could and lifting them above my head. I felt my face flush as I reached beneath and opened my pussy in front of him. He barely made it to his knees before I was on him, soaking the front of his trunks with my crotch until he was hard enough to get inside. He grabbed me hard, clenching a fist over my nipple and holding up the ponderous weight of my breast as he started to ejaculate in a series of intense convulsions. But I wasn't done yet: lifting myself off of his cock, I leaked a gushing trail of cum up to his face and squatted on top, discharging his own seed in his mouth in a horrifically emasculating display.

When I was done, I stepped out of the boat and left him there, my pussy still dripping a trail of his remains. We didn't speak for the rest of the night.

Evening came and we lit a smoky campfire for warmth and to cook over. I was unnaturally hungry, eating four hotdogs and a cheeseburger along with the better part of a bag of chips and several beers. My husband was passed out next to me when I heard something emerge from the otherwise silent blackness of the lake. I was instantly paralyzed with fear as the shape of a man approached through the billowing smoke of the campfire, illuminated from behind by the crisp light of the moon which refracted in a shimmering pattern off the glassy surface of the lake. In the sparse light, his moist skin appeared rich and dark, but he stopped just distant enough that his features were indiscernible. He stood looking at me directly, but with his body in a semi-profile pose. In spite of my panic, I didn't try to wake my husband, who appeared to be in a coma anyway. Fear and fascination drew me to explore the contours of his nude silhouette. His gaze didn't waver from me as I began to notice his penis engorging and jerking into an erection in a series of short spasms. It was enormous, suspended upright before him, but with a downward curve that gave the impression of it struggling against its own weight to stay aloft. I'm not especially young or inexperienced, but this was the most obscenely beautiful sight I'd ever seen: this stranger before me, watching me watch the inflation of his rising penis.

Lifting his palm to his mouth, he spat and began stroking his dick right in front of me and my sleeping husband. His motions were rhythmic, from tip to base in long, wet strokes that eventually brought forth a dripping stream of precum gleaming in the moonlight. I could sense his eyes penetrating me from the black void of his face as his breath quickened and he ejaculated long jets of semen that splattered in front of me with an audible thickness and weight. Having delivered his seed, he turned and disappeared once again into the shimmer of the moon-drenched lake.

I sat motionless in amazement until the fire yielded to the night air's crisp chill and my awareness suddenly returned to my own reclining body, cradled in a large comfortable camping chair. My breasts felt heavy, resting on my belly which was still full from the evening's indulgence. My nipples were hard against my t-shirt and I felt just the slightest hint of warm aching between my legs. I breathed out long and sensuously, stirring my husband to semi-consciousness.

Inside the small pup-tent I tried to quell my urges in the conventional way before they boiled out of control. I pulled off his jeans and boxers and sucked his lifeless prick for a long time before cramming my mouth with his balls and working them over with my tongue. Disappointed at his lack of response, I let his balls fall out of my mouth and squirmed my tongue beneath his sack. Looking up at him in desperation, I put my dignity aside and got into character as a slut with a nasty tongue working its way up his asshole. I was drooling and trying hard to breathe as I crushed my nose against his crotch when I suddenly felt a terrible slap. I rolled quickly onto the floor grasping my right ear which was ringing loud from the slap. Gathering my senses, I looked at him furiously, but he was motionless. He must have been dreaming when he hit me.

Stunned, I climbed out of the tent and stumbled blindly in the darkness back to the edge of the water where I noticed a fire flickering off in the distance on the black, silent lake. The night wind breathed through my nightgown as I stared off across the water, barely aware of the two naked hairless boys swimming before me in the shallows of the cove. Suddenly conscious of them, I looked on as they splashed in the water, arching their backs into the depths and thrusting their turgid penises above the surface in a shameless invitation. I let out an unexpected gasp of nervous laughter and covered my mouth in horror as the weirdness of the sight sunk into my consciousness. Was I dreaming of all this? Were they drugged-up teens from another campsite?

I made a motion as if to turn back to the tent, but they were suddenly in front of me, splashing out of the water, each taking a hand and wrapping it around his hard little dick. I didn't let go as they walked backward, pulling me into the lake by the force of their cocks. I was swallowed by the water, my nightgown pulling with the force of each stroke as they paddled on their backs drawing me into deeper and deeper waters. Water rushed over my ears, and I could hear the frantic beating of my heart as they pulled me even further into the engulfing blackness.

I emerged breathless from the water as if from a profound slumber, forgetting where I was or even who I was. I clung desperately to the stiff, fleshy handles as my two young escorts crawled backward, crab-like out of the lake, tensing their asses and lewdly thrusting their cocks upward to beach me on the sandy bank of this strange island. By the time I rose to my feet, my kidnappers were gone and I was aware of strange sounds and smells wafting through the trees and brush before me. Leaves, vines, and branches caressed me through my soaking nightgown as I followed a narrow trail to the clearing where a bizarre scene played out before me. Smoke mingling from fire and torch drifted in clouds across the open patch of earth. At the center was a glowing tent with semi-transparent walls that vaguely revealed the form of a woman who I recognized from the canoe, her copious body heaped upon a massive amorphous throne of finery. The young boys who brought me shared the throne and sprawled their bodies about her. She casually masturbated one while the other crawled beneath the front of her gown. She gripped his ass hard while her mouth gaped and her eyes rolled backwards in a supernatural expression of delight.

Tearing myself away from the obscene display, I began to notice other spaces of sexual abandon playing out all around: Couples fucking with feverish intensity in a patch of hot mud which rolled and belched plumes of gas. Elsewhere, a woman bent at the waist before a dozen stroking cocks, one burying his fist up to the forearm in her cunt while the others waited in line. Another man lay sprawled on his back atop a bench at the center of a circle of women proffering their bare asses and baptizing him in a dozen streams of piss.

Amidst the carnal carnival of horror and delight, I caught occasional sight of darker things; black-robed figures with cavernous hoods smoking long-stem pipes that produced silky green smoke that hung in the air, mingling with the drifting clouds of woodsmoke.

Captured by the strangeness of all this, it took a moment to realize that there were two large hands resting on my shoulders. They were big and black in the wavering light of the distant torches, and they sent warm waves of submission through my moist nightgown and into my bloodstream. An instant later, his erection was growing against the softness of my ass, and I knew this was the man who emerged from the lake before to cast his seed at me. Now I was his. I lacked any power or will to resist as his hands travelled to cup my breasts and his thick, soft lips touched my neck, breathing their moist heat and kissing me hard, almost with the intent of tasting me. The sensations from his hand, cock, and mouth worked in concert, radiating energies that coalesced and intensified in the pit of my stomach. The moment seemed a blissful eternity as sound faded away. But in the very next instant, I was on all-fours with my nightgown discarded in the muddy earth in front of me. My body was numb and felt like a costume that I was wearing. My mouth was open and a few drops of saliva rolled over my bottom lip. I saw my breasts swaying wildly beneath me, smacking into each other clumsily and swinging up almost into my face. I craned my neck drunkenly to peer behind, and I saw him clamping into both halves of my ass with his expansive grip. The sight brought instant sensation and fire shot into my cunt while my flesh became a matrix of prickling nerves. I pressed my cheek to the ground to still the slapping of my tits and open myself even further to the black god behind me who was now plunging deeper than I had ever felt it before. He was opening new pathways in me, leading the way to entirely new realms of sensation. I let out the longest, lowest, most guttural sound I had ever heard and it gathered the attention of every man, woman, and animal on the island, no matter how lost they had been in their own sinful reverie.

Suddenly weightless, I felt myself being lifted on a make-shift cot and carried toward the tent with the sprawling woman at its center. He brought me forward, stayed inside my pussy as he gripped the handles of the cot from behind. In front each of the naked boys took a handle and strained to bring me to their luxuriating queen. The wisps of fabric parted over me and I was placed down before her like a platter of flesh. My gut ached as he pulled his dick out and I could feel a warm cascade of cream spill out with him. She regarded me for a moment with those hypnotic eyes before lying back gracefully and reaching beneath her knees to spread open in the most exaggerated way possible. Before me were the soft mounds of her ass, thighs and belly meeting each other in creases of flesh with a glistening slit at the center, the apex of which was punctuated by an engorged knob that was unable to be contained by the tight hood covering it. Hesitating, I breathed heavily upon her, feeling a mixture of fear, revulsion and excitement. I didn't know what mysterious sensations to expect as I took my first taste, licking her tentatively from bottom to top, drawing my tongue back and tasting her in my mouth. Giving in to the moment, I returned aggressively, burying my face inside from nose to chin. Licking her deep, I worked up to the top and sucked her clit into my mouth, pulling with my lips and flicking it feverishly with my tongue before returning to her deep entrance below and feeling her juices well up in my mouth. She contracted around my tongue and it was almost as if her cunt was kissing me back, holding my lips and conferring something deeply intimate to me. She reached climax as I felt something glowing in my stomach and I was suddenly cumming too, realizing that the movements of my lips corresponded perfectly to sensations I could feel in my own pussy. I was somehow licking myself off through her as the boundaries of my body were lost and I fell into a blissful darkness.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Isle of Sin and Redemption

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds