• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Bisexuality: Roughnecks

Muslim Bisexuality: Roughnecks

I wish people would stop paying attention to what doesn't concern them and just mind their own damn business but that's just wishful thinking. My name is Paul Jean Renard, and I'm a young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I attend Carleton University, where I study business administration. I also work part-time as a security guard in Kanata. On weekends, I either hang out with my friends in Orleans or Vanier, or I go to the Adventist church downtown. Now, some people reading this might find it odd that a bisexual guy like myself attends church regularly. What do I say to such people? Hmmm. What's a polite way of saying fuck you? Faith is for everyone regardless of sexual orientation. If you don't like it, you can kiss my Black ass!

True to my bisexual nature, I've been having some fun on both sides of the fence lately. My way of blocking unwelcome pain. What am I talking about? I tried to lead a straight life, did the whole monogamy with a woman sort of thing and all it gave me was heartache. Men in our society are often told we should be more honest with the women in our lives. Well, some of these bitches can't handle the truth! What's a brother to do under those circumstances? Keep your mouth shut and keep your nose clean. Keep your secrets to yourself. I learned that the hard way, no pun intended.

Eight months ago, I was dating this tall, pretty Nigerian chick named Tatiana Adewale. I honestly think I was in love with her. We met in the library at school, and we just clicked, I guess. Although I sex up people across the racial and gender spectrum, something about a tall, curvy Black woman with a nice ass simply gets me. The gal had it all, man. Looks, brains and booty. She's in the civil engineering program at Carleton University, if you can believe that. A woman like that is the type you bring home to mama. I really cared about her and she's the first person I told I was bisexual. Unfortunately, Tatiana didn't take it too well and we broke up. So much for women wanting honesty from a man, eh? Anyhow, with Tatiana gone I was a free man once again.

Last night I was at Abdul Khalid's place. He's a short, stocky and hairy Arab dude I met while visiting a church in Orleans. Abdul is one of those Arab dudes who has a thing for Black chicks. He's engaged to Naomi, this Haitian chick I know from school. What Naomi doesn't know is that Abdul swings both ways and he doesn't just crave Black pussy. The dude loves Black dick too! Abdul called me over for some fun since Naomi was spending the weekend in Montreal with her friends. As soon as I got to Abdul's place in Vanier, the dude put the moves on me. I dropped my pants, freeing my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick.

Abdul got on his knees and started sucking my dick like his life depended on it. I like putting guys like Abdul on their knees and making them suck my Black dick. Even though a lot of Arab guys are into Black women, they get mad when they see a Black man with an Arab woman. This tall Somali dude I know named Ibrahim is dating a tall, fine-looking, dark-haired and big-bottomed Lebanese Christian chick named Joanna Suleiman and her family isn't having it. Too bad because Joanna is in love with Ibrahim, to the point of converting to Islam to be with him. What can I say? Once you go Black, you can never go back! Anyhow, I cussed Abdul out while he sucked my dick like the Lebanese flavored faggot he really is. Once Abdul got done sucking my dick, I rolled on a condom and told the fruity bozo to get on all fours. Abdul did as he was told, bending over and spreading his ass cheeks for me.

I rubbed my dick against Abdul's asshole and slowly pushed it inside. Abdul started moaning the moment I began fucking him. I smacked his ass and told him to shut the fuck up but that only seemed to encourage him. I held his hips tightly and thrust my dick deep into his ass. I called him a queer fucker, a faggot and a cock sucker. I wanted to humiliate him and dominate him, so I did just that. I filled Abdul's asshole with my dick, and the macho Arab screamed like the little bitch he was. I continued pumping his ass until I got my nut, then I pulled out. I looked at Abdul's widened asshole and spat inside. The little bitch lay on the floor, panting and moaning. I pulled off the condom and threw it in the toilet. Always dispose of the evidence of your sexual fun and games, ladies and gentlemen.

I returned to the living room to find Abdul readjusting his clothes. I looked at him, shrugged and walked to the fridge. I grabbed myself a beer, and walked out of the apartment. I would have showered but I honestly don't feel like staying at Abdul's place. I don't know why but right after I have sex with someone, male or female, I can't stand them. I just want to get away from them. I remember the first time Tatiana and I made love, or had sex, or fucked, whatever you want to call it. We were in her dorm at Carleton, on a Friday night. Just sitting on her couch, watching movies and drinking beer. That's when Tatiana put the moves on me, man.

Tatiana kind of surprised me, to tell you the truth. Church-going Nigerian women don't just grab a brother's dick and start sucking it, do they? Well, that's what she did. Started sucking my cock and balls like her life depended on it. I ran my hands through her short, curly hair as she went down on me. When I came, Little Miss Nigeria drank every last drop of it. I smiled, then told her I wanted to lick her pussy. Tatiana grinned and spread her thighs for me. I licked her sweet pussy, sliding my fingers inside for a little digital exploration. Soon I had Tatiana panting and moaning, man. After working her over a bit, I rolled a condom on my dick and thrust my cock into her hot, wet pussy. Tatiana wrapped her arms around me and urged me to fuck her. I definitely did, all night long. I wore that pussy out, man. And I had fun doing it.

Tatiana and I had a great time that night, and she fell asleep in my arms. I did not fall asleep in hers. I know from experience that women don't like it when a guy hits the showers right after fucking them. Well, I've had some gay male lovers of mine act offended when I pulled that stunt too. I can't help it. I always shower right after sex, otherwise I feel dirty. I don't want some man's scent on me after sex, and I don't much care to have a woman's lingering scent on me either. I don't discriminate based on gender or race or whatever. I am what I am and I do what I do. That's all. All those things were swirling about my head as I left Abdul's place in Vanier.

I caught the bus downtown, and made my way to the Rideau Center. Not that I felt like shopping but I do enjoy walking around the mall. Seeing those happy shiny people, always in a hurry to buy this piece of crap or that one. Malls attract and repel me because you get to see every spectrum of Ottawa society through them. Soccer moms, hijab girls, tattooed biker chicks, wannabe gangsters, lame-ass mall cops trying to look tough, lonely businessmen, flashy brats acting older than they really are, and of course old people. Yeah, you see every kind of freak and creep at the mall, including me. Where else would we be?

While walking through the crowded mall, I glimpse the last person I want to see. Tatiana Adewale of Nigeria. My ex-girlfriend. She's over there by the Chinese food place with a tall, skinny White dude. The guy looks strangely familiar. Tatiana turns around and our eyes meet. Immediately she steps closer to the dude she's with, hugging him. I look into his eyes, and that's when I recognize him. Two weeks ago I went to this pay-for-play computer café near the mall and while looking for a washroom in the basement, I walked by a storage room and got more than I bargained for.

I saw a White dude on his knees before a big Black guy, sucking his big ole dick. Both men were so into each other they didn't notice I was there. The White dude had a large tattoo of a red scorpion on his arm. Just like our friend here. Tatiana holds her date's hand and flashes me a victorious smile. I look at her date again, and the dude blushes. I smile and nod, then turn and leave. Black women are always trying to show off their White men to any Black man they see walking by. I wonder what Tatiana would think if she knew that her White knight in shining armor likes Black dick more than she does. The dude she's with is a fruitcake if there ever was one. Oh, well. I won't be the one to tell her. Does she know how to pick them or what? Life sure is funny sometimes!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Bisexuality: Roughnecks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds