• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Buffy; The Final Fanfic

Buffy; The Final Fanfic

She opened her eyes. The noise of Rome at night filled her ears.

They called it the eternal city. Certainly the traffic was. But it was wonderful, teeming with joyous humanity and contented felines down at the Colloseum.

She didn't sweat any more. Didn't cry out or tremble in her sleep anymore. The monsters that invaded her dreams had long since lost the power to terrify her as they once had. She had long since made friends with them in her mind.

She picked herself up and walked to the door. A dark haired figure was slumped over the dinner table.

Her beautiful Faith. In many ways her sister just as much as Dawn was, the love between endless and unquantifiable. No matter what happened between them they would always end up here, alive, physically perfect, sane, always reconciled. Their bond was infinite and unbreakable.

She stroked Faith's hair tenderly causing her to stir, lifting her head up from where she had fallen asleep preparing next weeks lesson plan for the Slayer academy. It was amazing how well she had taken to being the beloved instructor of thousands of young slayers, adored just as much as Buffy was. Faith looked up into Buffy's eyes and smiled. No words were needed between them.

For Faith had the nightmares too.

They walked hand in hand into Dawn's room. She was slumbering softly, sucking her thumb, a picture of adorableness that was hard to equal. She opened her eyes as Buffy slipped in beside her but closed them again, knowing exactly why her big sister was there and what she needed. It didn't perturb her in the least.

Her beautiful, wonderful Dawn. Being the Slayer had robbed her off so much but it had given her Dawn and that made up for every bit of it. Dawn and Faith made it all worthwhile.

She was beginning to honestly wonder if there was anything Dawn couldn't do? If there were any limitations on the power of The Key? She sometimes thought she'd been sent to them not to be protected but to teach this ultimate power in the universe the difference between right and wrong, to raise her as a Summers girl with all the love and decency that entailed. Besides energy could never be created or destroyed just reformed. And what a perfect form Dawn was!

Faith stripped to her underwear and slipped in beside them. Buffy lay in the middle, wrapping her arms around their shoulders as they circled theirs around her waist.

Dawn was kissing her neck, soft, light butterfly kisses. She felt her pulse rate begin to quicken at her sister's attentions. Faith pulled open the drawstrings of Buffy's pink babydoll nightie, letting it fall away to reveal Buffy's ample breasts. Faith began to rub one of Buffy nipples with her forefinger, causing it to swell and harden at her touch. Dawn began to kiss down Faith's spine, the growing lust in Faith's expression obvious to all. Buffy began to feel herself get increasingly wet as a result of their attentions, her cunnyjuices trickling down her thighs.

Dawn and Faith began sucking on her nipples like starving babes in arms, causing Buffy to emit a low groan of pleasure. Her babydoll was stripped from her body and she felt nimble fingers stroking her cunny lips and teasing her asshole with sharp fingernails. She arched her back and began to grind her pelvis against the digits penetrating her cunt, now slick with wetness. Whether they were Dawn's or Faith's she didn't know.

And it didn't matter.

She came once from the finger's thrusting and penetrating her cunny and then again as they curled into a ball and fisted her ruthlessly, Buffy shuddering and writhing in pain and pleasure, cumming so hard she screamed in ecstasy, seeing stars in front of her eyes. As she recovered she found Faith's breasts proffered to her face. She eagerly took her turn in suckling on them both, licking, pinching, groping, gently biting. As she did so she took the opportunity to fingerfuck Faith expertly, her own pleasure ensured by Dawn's skilful tongue, her little sister's head bobbing up and down between Buffy's toned thighs as she licked and lapped with gusto.

Their lovemaking continued far into the night, all three girls glorying in each other's bodies, kissing, licking, stroking, enraptured in one another's nubile flesh. When Buffy slipped from the bed the others looked at her curiously but were reassured as they saw her open the dresser and return to them bearing gifts.

"I need it" she told them simply.

Dawn took the handcuffs from her and secured Buffy's wrists firmly to the headboard. She and Faith made sure to properly lube up both of Buffy's fuckholes before gradually inserting the nine-inch strap-ons into her virgin tight ass and cunny, their snugness forever preserved by Buffy's Slayer healing. They fucked her relentlessly, Faith enthusiastically slapping her

pert ass whilst Buffy took delight in sucking upon Dawn's wonderful titties. They came together in a blissful shared orgasm.

The feeling of their soft, firm, shapely, sweatsoaked bodies pressing against hers gave Buffy almost more joy than she could stand. The hardness of the artificial cocks in her fuckholes and nipple clamps on her titties only heightened her pleasure. Dawn released Buffy's hands from the cuffs and immediately found them hugged around her and Faith, Buffy kissing both frantically. They lay together for a long time, as though reluctant to part from their moment of utter intimacy. Eventually Faith took the cuffs and chained her herself to the headboard.

"I need it" she told them, just as Buffy had.

"You Slayers!" Dawn shook her head in wonder.

"Hey!" Buffy retorted, pinching one of Dawn's nipples between forefinger and thumb, making her gasp. "I know a certain Key who like's a little slap and tickle now and then".

She illustrated her point by giving Dawn's exquisite ass a hearty spank, making her emit an excited squeal then tickling her into a fit of giggles.

Once she regained her composure Dawn shrugged "Got Slayer blood in me, remember?"

"Ahem?" Faith interjected, rattling her cuffs to remind them she was still there.

They hadn't forgotten her. And they more than made up for it, hammering the strap-on's fiercely in and out of Faith's shapely form even as she begged them for more and more.

Then it was Dawn's turn. They fucked her to unconsciousness between them and when she woke she kissed every inch of their bodies all over as a little thank you. Buffy and Faith returned the favour on her and each other before Faith and Dawn

succumbed to some well deserved sleep.

Buffy stayed awake a little longer.

It didn't matter. None of it did. Not here, not now. She'd never asked for this, never asked for any of it. All she'd ever wanted to be was an ordinary girl. She'd been chosen out of all the millions of girls in the world. It was an honour she could do without.

She thought of all she'd suffered. The violence, torture, rape, impregnation, enslavement, mutilation, being sired, death. Unimaginable horrors dreamt up by evil little minds hunched over their computer keyboards. She could never understand why they would want to hurt her or the people she loved?

She'd never wanted any of it.

Yet she survived, she overcame, she escaped, she triumphed over it all. She always escaped, always overcame the odds, returned home to where she was supposed to be, to the friends and family who loved her. No spell that couldn't be overcome.

No prison, bonds or walls, no hypnotism, brainwashing, chains, webbing or dimensions could hold her. No damage to the world that couldn't be undone. Time itself was malleable. She would never be defeated, she'd even overcome being transformed into a vampire, a demon, a robot, eaten alive, used as a breeding machine, a hooker in a demon brothel. She'd survived hell incarnate. And death itself.

She always found a way. That or she was rescued, by her friends (hell, they had a telepathic connection!), the Watcher's Council, the government's supernatural organisation, someone from school. Someone from another fanfic genre. Evil could never prevail against her.

Didn't even matter if she was from an alternate world where she wasn't the Slayer. Or even if they called her and her friends and family by different names. She'd even saved the Buffys in the asylums in the alternate universes, helped them regain their sanity and resume their normal lives again. She always overcame, no matter what. Nothing physical would ever harm her. No youth and beauty that couldn't be regained. Whatever injuries she sustained, maiming, even supernatural impregnation or Glory's brainsucking, she would get over. Magic, Slayer healing, the Initiative's (or whatever had replaced them) surgeons, those psychic healers' they'd discovered in LA. Not to mention cloning. She was beginning to think she could cure a rainy day. Her body was always flawless.

But her mind and soul were battered beyond belief.

Her suffering was so great, sometimes she couldn't bear it. All the pain she'd endured, all those people she'd loved and lost. That's what really hurt, that's what really cut her to the core. Sometimes she still felt the Slayer deathwish. It still haunted her. To make it all end.

She thought of all she had lost, all that being the Slayer had taken away from her. She felt like weeping.

But she always ended up here, here in the arms of those who loved her. Dawn and Faith were always there with her, they survived and thrived, no matter what, always perfect, young and beautiful and in her arms. Of the others whom she loved, who loved her they were always there, whomever she lost there were always more to replace them, if one died it meant another lived. She couldn't imagine why, couldn't comprehend who could love her, the girl who brought such misery and destruction in her wake.

But they always did.

And it didn't matter, not here, not now. She would always end up here, now, in the arms of those who loved her. She saved everyone, from her own genre and every other, no matter what the dark-ficcers did she could always set it right. And here and now, in this place all that she had suffered seem to fade to nothingness.

Besides which all her dark experiences had had the added benefit of turning her into a raving nymphomaniac who regularly screwed the rest of the Scooby Gang and a lot more besides.

They stirred in their sleep. Buffy nestled in beside them all the closer, wrapping her arms a little closer around them. The radio softly in kitchen, Beth Neilson Chapman's music drifting lightly on the air and into the bedroom.

"All I have is all I need,
And it all comes down to you and me.
How far away this world becomes,
In the harbour of each others arms."
In this place, there could be no wrong.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Buffy; The Final Fanfic

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 728 milliseconds