• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 11

Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 11

12

Susan models her panties, bras, and shoes for William and Liz.

Susan unbuttoned her blouse in the same exact, practiced way as she's done so very many times before and William stared at her as if seeing her cleavage and bra for the first time. Even though he's seen her tits so many times before, with her long line of cleavage and bulbous breasts swelling out of the top of her bra, it was still an amazingly arousing sight to see to see her in her bra. He wished he was there to hold her, to touch her, to feel her, and to kiss her. Perhaps simply because he was a voyeur, he didn't know what it was or why it was but there was just something about watching a woman undress, especially watching Susan undress. Perhaps simply because he had a panty, bra, and shoe fetish, he didn't know what it was or why it was but there was just something about seeing a woman, especially Susan in her sexy bra and form fitting panty while wearing and walking around in her high heeled shoes.

Watching her strip down to her underwear instead of stripping naked, if he was given a choice, he'd prefer seeing less while imagining more. As far as he was concerned, hiding a lot of the flaws of her imperfect body, a woman always looked better while wearing her sexy bra and bikini panty instead of posing naked. Only, in the case of Susan, she look as good while wearing her sexy underwear as she did standing there naked. A sight he never tired of seeing, as much as he loved seeing her naked, he loved to see what it took for her to slowly get naked. He loved seeing her in her lacy bra and pretty panty.

"I love seeing her in her bra," he said for no one to hear while watching her through his binoculars. "In nearly every color of the rainbow, she has such wonderful bras."

Unless he wanted to count every mole and every freckle she had on her chest, she was close enough that he didn't even need to use his binoculars. Glasses that he wore for distance, he could even see her without having to wear his glasses, only not as clearly. He did use his zoom when he wanted a closer look. Being that she was stripping down to her underwear again, he used his binoculars to see every minute detail of her bra now and for him to see more details of her panties later. A man with a sexual fetish come true, he couldn't get enough of seeing her in her bra and panty. He only wished she'd parade around her bedroom while wearing her high heels too.

After watching her play with and look at her panties, her bras, and her shoes, sorting them, folding them, stacking them, and aligning them in organized order, watching her undress this time was different than all of the other times that he watched her strip herself down to her underwear before stripping herself naked. She looked at and toyed with her underwear and shoes in the way that he'd look at and play with her underwear and shoes, if only he was there with her in her room. If only she knew how much he enjoyed seeing her in her underwear, no doubt deemed a pervert by all standards of having a perverse fetish for panties, bras, and high heels, she'd think him a pervert and she'd be correct. If ever she saw him having his wicked way with her underwear and shoes in the way he wished he could and in the way she just had, he only wished he was allowed in her room to touch, feel, and sniff her underwear. The only thing better than touching, feeling, and sniffing her underwear was touching, feeling, and smelling her while she wore her underwear and high heeled shoes.

Now seeing her in her bra and after seeing her underwear so openly displayed on her bed, having more of an intimate appreciation for her undergarments, he imagined seeing her model all of her other bras that created a hill of bra cups on her bed. A paradise playground for a perverted man with a perverse fetish for panty, bras, and shoes, if he was in her room with her now, he'd launch himself on her bed and roll around on her panties and bras while reaching down to pick up, fondle, and lick her shoes. He'd loved to scale her pile of bras one slow bra at a time. Hoping she has as much of a fetish for panties, bras, and shoes as he has and as Liz has, by the sheer number of panties, bras, and shoes she has, obviously she does.

He'd love for her to give him an underwear fashion show while walking around in her high heels. Now having watched her unbutton her blouse to expose her white, lacy bra, figuring she was wearing matching, white bikini panties too, he couldn't wait to see which panties she was wearing. Not that he was complaining but, as a prelude to her masturbation show, it was the same, striptease show every night. In the sexy way she's always done and in the sexy way she moves, he couldn't wait to see her parading around her room in her underwear before stripping naked and before brushing her beautiful, long, blonde hair while naked at her vanity table. Then, as she's so often done before, she'd masturbate herself while William and Liz watched and masturbated themselves too.

A sexual fantasy come true and a sexual fantasy he never thought he'd have but more of a possibility now with her undressing in front of him every night, he wished he could hold her and kiss her while she wore her bra and panty. He envied all of her on-camera lovers who had the sensually erotic pleasure of holding her and kissing her while she wore her sexy underwear. He envied the men who stripped off her bra and panty before having sex with her.

"I'd give anything to feel her body through her bra and panty while kissing her and before having sex with her," he said.

Tracing every line and every minute detail of her bra with his fingertips, he wished he could fondle her breasts and finger her nipples through her bra. Getting an erection just seeing her bra clad breasts, a most erotic pleasure for him to see, he'd loved to spend an hour just feeling her breasts through her bra while holding her and kissing her. Exotically sensual and erotically sexually, there's nothing like the feel of a woman's breasts through her bra, The fact that these are Susan's breasts that he was seeing, he'd be in Heaven just to touch her breasts, feel her breasts, fondle her breasts, and caress her breasts through her bra. In the way he loved her and lusted over her, he loved and lusted over her panties, bras, and shoes too.

"I love her sexy underwear," he said. "I'd love to walk in her shoes."

Feeling the soft cotton and fingering the silk and/or satin, he wished he could feel her ass through her panty. With his hand and fingers still in contact with her sexy panty, he wished he could cup her pussy in his palm through her panty before pushing her panty aside and fingering her. After having his wicked way with her pussy and her ass through her panty and her breasts and nipples through her bra, he wished he could not only remove her panty and bra but also dress her in her panty and bra. Just as he'd love to remove them both, he'd loved to put her bra on her and help her on with her panty.

Imagining her inviting him in the dressing room, he'd loved to take her shopping to buy her even more panties, bras, and shoes. He wished he could spend a day with her picking out her panty, bra, and shoes before helping her put on her panty, bra, and shoes, and before removing her panty, bra, and shoes. A sexual fantasy come true, he'd loved to spend the day with her while she wore her seductive underwear and walked around the house in her high heeled shoes. Figuring that she'd humor him, no doubt, she'd think him nuts but he didn't care.

"Oh, yeah, I'd undress her if I could and I'd dress her if I could," he said while watching her.

So enamored with her and with her sexy underwear, he wished there was a porn movie of her just walking around in her bra and panty. If there was a porn movie of her in her underwear, watching it over and again while masturbating to it, he'd watch it every day, multiple times a day. Yet even better than that, he had the live show right across the street from his window. From her bedroom to his office, she was right there every night for him to watch her undressing.

Only, as if she was his actress and he were her director, he'd love to direct her to do the things that he'd love to watch her do over and again. He'd love to watch her pulling her panties tight up against her crotch to highlight her camel toe and her ass crack. He'd love to watch her bend over and put her upside down face between her legs and smile while he photographed her. He'd love to watch her stripping naked while asking her to wear that bra or this panty with those shoes. With her stripping naked and masturbating in front of him while knowing full well that he and his wife were watching her, he wondered if she'd ever invite him and/or his wife in her home to watch an in-person striptease and masturbation show. If she's already gone this far in allowing them to see her strip naked before masturbating, he wondered if she'd ever invite him and/or Liz to have sex with her.

"Why not? If she's already giving me a sexy, nightly striptease show while knowing full well that I'm watching, why wouldn't she invite me over her house for a touch, feel, and sniff show? If she's masturbated in front of me while watching me masturbate in front of her, why wouldn't she want more?" He was aroused by the thought of her inviting not only him but also his wife to a personal viewing her sexy striptease, modeling show, and masturbation show before engaging in a sexual threesome.

If she wasn't who she was, a famous porn star and the woman of his sexual fantasies come true and if she wasn't so stunningly beautiful and so naturally sexy, no doubt, becoming accustomed to watching her undress and seeing her naked, he would have tired of her striptease show by now. Only seeing her undress every night was always different from the night before. Somehow, she made her show fresh by adding a new twist with a look, a gesture, taking a new route around her room, and by wearing different colors and styles of panties and bras. Now with her undressing before him again, he stared at her as if seeing her undressing and seeing her in her bra for the first time. Only she could give him such sexual excitement with the same nightly show. Only she could give him such sexual pleasure while he masturbated to her undressing.

"I love you Susan," he said fingering his cock through his pants.

Continuing to slowly unbutton her blouse one slow sexually teasing button at a time, she removed her blouse and hung her shirt over her bedpost. That move, hanging her blouse over the bedpost, was certainly new. Normally, she'd just toss her clothes on the bed in the way of expelling one of her spent lovers when done with him as she's done with so many of her lovers in her porn movies. Only, with her panties and bras filling her bed, there was no room for her clothes, obviously the reason why she took the time to hang her blouse instead of just tossing it on the bed.

In the way he wished she'd pay him special attention by looking over at him watching her, he watched her lean down to reposition her blouse on her bedpost so that it wouldn't fall after it slipped and nearly fell to the floor. The act of seeing her cleavage with the entire side profile of her left breast hanging forward in her bra gave him an image of her leaning over him to give him a kiss while wearing her lacy, white bra. He imagined her leaning over him to take his cock in her mouth while she wore her sexy bra. He imagined feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her bra while she sucked him and allowed his horny hands free reign with her bra clad breasts.

"I'd love to cum in her sexy mouth while feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples through her bra," he said.

As far as William was concerned, because he had such a real panty, bra, and shoe fetish, having sex with a woman in her underwear and high heels was just as exciting if not more exciting as having sex with a naked woman. He imagined touching her bra and feeling her panty. He imagined chasing her around the house while she wore her underwear. Imagining all the fun he could have running around the house from room to room while playing tickle and chase before wrestling with her on the bed upon capture, he'd loved to play sexy games with her while she was in her underwear. Forget about her being naked as she is in most of her porn movies, he loved to make out with her while she wore her bra and panty.

"Don't take it off," he imagined saying to her when she reached around behind herself to unhook her bra. "I'd like to make out with you while you're wearing your sexy underwear before removing your bra and panty myself, if you don't mind."

If she was his woman and he was her man, he'd have her walk around the house in her sexy lingerie with heels all day and all the time. He imagined her doing housework and cooking while wearing an apron over her bra and panties, an apron that had an image of a bra and panty and that appeared that she wasn't even wearing an apron, just wearing her bra and panty. With an arm casually tossed around her shoulders, he imagine playing with her bra strap before feeling her breasts and fingering nipples through her bra while watching TV. He imagined his other hand feeling her ass through her panty and/or gently resting on her leg and playing with her pussy through her panty. Shocking men to stare and receiving disapproving leers from women, he imagined her going outside to get the mail and answering the front door in that sexy outfit.

Then she unbuttoned, unzipped, and wiggled herself out of her tight jeans. He watched her exposing her panty to him when pulling her pants slowly down. He loved how she looked in jeans nearly as much as how she looked when wearing a short skirt, a skirt so short that he didn't know how she could sit without flashing her panties to anyone lucky enough to be sitting across from her. Without a doubt, a sight to behold was seeing her beautiful legs exposed in a skirt too short to sit. The only sight better than seeing her long, shapely legs was seeing a flash of her panties when she sat and/or crossed and uncrossed her legs. She looked as incredible in her painted on jeans as she did in her skirts too short. Nonetheless whether she wore short skirts or tight jeans, his favorite vision of her was seeing her in her bra and panty. His sexual fetish fantasy come true, he truly loved seeing her in her underwear.

"She has such an incredible body. I love her body. Always a breast man before, she's making me into an ass man now too," he said while watching her. "As much as I love her breasts and her legs, I love her ass."

He had the enviable combination of having panty, bra, and shoe fetishes that more materialized now while watching her, especially when seeing all three at once as he was now with her displaying all of her panties and bras on her bed with her shoes lined up in front of her bed while undressing. He had the enviable position of being able to sit in his office while watching her parade around her room in her panty and bra before she stripped herself naked. Obviously she knew that he and his wife were watching her every sexy move. After having made so many porn movies, maybe she didn't want, notice, or even care that she didn't have any privacy with her uncovered windows.

In the professional way she acted naked on film, she walked around her glass house as if the cameras were still rolling. Already being bored by now, seeing anyone else in their panties, bras, and high heeled shoes wouldn't be nearly as arousing as seeing Susan in that sexy outfit. Easily, she could have been a Playboy Playmate. He could just see her walking around the Playboy mansion in her sexy lingerie while doting on Hugh Hefner.

"I never tire of seeing her in her underwear," said William while watching her undressing.

With her blouse and jeans removed, she had stripped herself down to her bra and panty. Expecting to see more in watching her walk around her room in her sexy lingerie, she always normally did that before stripping herself naked. Only she surprised him again when she reached around herself and unhooked her bra.

"That's not in the script," he said raising his binoculars to watch. "What is she doing?"

Again, as if seeing her breasts for the first time, her big, D cup tits were right there before his horny eyes. So round and so shapely, if he didn't know they were all natural, he'd think they were surgically enhanced and silicon confections of what some plastic surgeon thought a woman's breasts should look and feel like. Even though he's never felt breasts that have silicone implants, he just knew that he'd prefer natural breasts to fake ones.

Especially when looking at her naked breasts through his high powered binoculars, he felt as if he could reach out and feel and fondle her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples. He wondered if she could see him watching her. He wondered if she could see him watching her through his binoculars. With her not caring that he could see her, he didn't care that she could see him. Obviously, the perfect scenario for a voyeuristic man with a panty, bra, and shoe fetish and the perfect scenario for an exhibitionist, porn star of a woman, she wanted him to watch her as much as he wanted to watch her.

Always excited to see them, he loved zooming in on her areolas and nipples. Back and forth, moving the zoom lens in and out, the quickness of the zoom gave him the sensation that he was leaning in to her big breasts to take her nipples in his mouth. Glad that he bought these binoculars, he was glad that he was finally getting the chance to use them.

Then, unceremoniously, even though there was a drum roll going off in his head, she shimmied herself out of her panty. He loved how she had that cute little tuft of blonde hair to show that she was a real blonde. He imagined himself playing with her pubic hair while fingering her. He imagined himself playing with her pubic hair while licking her. So close and yet so far, just as were her tits, her pussy was seemingly right there before his horny hands but she was actually dozens of yard away in the house across the street.

If he was with her in her room now, before she removed her panties and asking her not to remove her panties just yet, he'd fall to his knees and lick her pussy through her panties. In the way that he wished her panties got wet for him, he'd make her panties sopping wet with his tongue before removing them with his teeth. Touching her panties with her still in them or out of them, never mind licking her panties while she wore them, was another one of his sexual fantasies. With him being so inactive sexually, forgetting that he even had them, she brought all of his sexual fetishes to the surface. Suddenly making him feel younger, she made him feel like the sexual pervert that he was again. Leave it to a younger woman to make an older man feel vital again, especially when that younger woman was willingly flashing him her body while watching him flash her his body too.

Sometimes as if more enamored with the pretty gift wrap of a package than with the content of what's inside, that's how William sometimes felt about seeing women in their bras and panties. Generally, women looked better in their bra and panties than they did naked. Susan was one of the rare exceptions to his rule. Because her body was so shapely and her breasts so perfect, she looked equally as hot in her underwear as she did naked. Only, instead of just tossing the gift wrap aside after unwrapping herself by removing her bra and panty, if he was with her, he'd save her gift wrap and cherish her bra and panties as much as he'd cherish her naked body.

"Damn she's such a beautiful woman," he said.

Now that she was naked, in the way she always did before, he expected her to move to the vanity table to brush her blonde hair. With a view of the back of her from her bedroom windows and a view of the front of her from her vanity mirror, he loved watching her sitting there naked while brushing her beautiful hair. Yet, mixing up her bedroom, undressing routine and giving him a whole new show to maintain his voyeuristic interest and sexual excitement, she didn't move to the vanity table. Instead, she turned to the side to stare down at her bed of underwear in the way that he surely would if he were there in her room with her or without her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 210 milliseconds