• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers For Life Ch. 03

Hers For Life Ch. 03

12

**

This story wasn't written for each chapter to work as a standalone, so I recommend reading from the start, the parts are short.

But if you insist, very briefly, there's a young couple about to married and the wife, Beth, has lost her desire for her boyfriend sexually, but still is very happy with the relationship otherwise, so she's slowly found ways to please herself and exert control over her husband, the second part ended with him breaking a promise and Beth punishes him by making him wear a chastity cage.

**

We spent the rest of the school year as fiances, and we had a great time, it continued as before, while I was still concerned about how much control she had sexually, she reassured me that it was a phase, a young girl exploring her sexuality, and it would fade.

So, everything continued as planned, we had the wedding and honeymoon, then we returned to school in the fall for her third year, my last.

Soon into the school year, again things started to deteriorate for me, when she unlocked me, more and more I was just allowed to masturbate and then she'd put it back on. Sex turned into hands jobs into mutual masturbation into me jerking off while I used her toys on her.

Even worse, now if I asked to be let out, she often would tell me to do it quietly and just let me masturbate on the bed while she was on her laptop on the desk facing away from me, then I'd go shower and she'd lock me back up. Masturbating to nothing was no fun.

Then during first term exam period, for the first time, she said no when I asked to be let out. As per her usual exam routine, she was only wearing panties, as I did laundry for her during exams since she wouldn't, so she'd wear some clothes sometimes, if they were clean. She hung out all day in her panties it had me horny as hell.

She told me she was hungry, and if I went to the store down the street to get her food, after that she'd let me out.

From then, I started being asked to do small things to be let out, mostly cooking, cleaning, chores, errands that she wanted done, very rapidly it became something she did all the time, not just when I asked to be let out, so I was now doing pretty much all the household chores and anything she said really, anywhere, if we were at a store, she'd tell me where to go, and I'd just go. It leaked into our whole life, really.

I thought it was an exam stress thing, since her courses were so hard, so competitive, but after exams, it mostly continued, not as bad, I felt like she was constantly telling me what to do then, but it was still a daily event.

She started giving me other orders, the purpose I didn't know, like a few times she told me not to wear any clothes that day, so I had to stay in the house all day wearing only my chastity thing.

She started to tease me too, leaving me locked up as she played with herself or had me do it, she'd rub against me sexually, in bed she'd have me play with her tits, she played with my balls, and there was no release. The worst was when we were both naked, except for my chastity and just have a hardcore make out session for a long time, hands everywhere, and eventually she'd either have me get off, or just roll over and we'd go to sleep. Even though she hated it, I'd frequently complain after that, it was too much.

The time apart got longer, from a few days, into a week, so every Saturday night she'd let me out, but by then sex was no longer an option it seemed, at most she'd get me aroused, kissing my neck, rubbing my balls as I jerked off. It was more satisfying then just jerking off alone on the bed, but more frustrating.

She seemed to be enjoying our arrangement and to be honest, it wasn't so bad for me, the weekly orgasms were pretty powerful and the cage made everything sexier, and she was such a flirty tease when I was in the cage, I liked her like that, and she liked to drive me crazy doing it, I said she should sleep naked and she agreed, so now we had a small soft pillow against my dick so she doesn't press against the plastic but I got to touch and rub her warm body every night.

One day, Saturday, she had been teasing me all day, hanging out in a sports bra and panties and touching me, I was super horny, and then after dinner, she asked, "want me to unlock you?"

"Yes, please."

"OK," she said, as she took the key from her necklace, "I'm going out, you can do it as I get ready, watch me get dressed or something if you want."

"What? Can't we play?" If her helping was off the table, I was hoping she'd at least pose, give me a better visual than her changing.

"No, not tonight baby. Sorry."

"I can wait till you get home."

"I think it's best if you just do it now. Give that little guy some attention."

"Come on, please, let me out when you're ready to play."

"No, this is your time this week, you want to wait another week you can though."

I don't know why, but I was totally devastated, I looked forward to this so much, lately every weekend on Saturday, even though it was just touching and kissing, I loved the attention and the orgasms felt great, and now she was taking that away. I couldn't bear it. I just broke down and was crying.

As soon as I started, saying "Why do you do this to me?" she didn't even want to hear it and just put the key away and went into the bathroom to start a shower as I was on a kitchen chair, sniffling.

After she got out of the shower she walked naked through the kitchen and into the bedroom and closed the door, without saying anything, she emerged later looking sexy and left.

She came home that night and I was in bed, and when she got home, in my arms, I feel asleep, the next morning after we got up, she put on a robe and said, "That won't work. You can't make me feel guilty, crying, accusing. Manipulating me with guilty and pity. It's awful, I annoyed my friends all night, bitching about what a shitty mate you are. I mean, it's great how much you do in the bedroom and everything to make me feel good, but if you spend even more time complaining, bitching, making me feel bad, what's the good?"

She went to the closet as she said, "take off all your clothes."

As I was asking why she came back with handcuffs and some kind of crop and said "because I'm going to whip you, to teach you not to behave this way."

"What!?"

"Get naked, and handcuff yourself to the bed frame leg there on the ground." She tossed me the cuffs as I was just sitting in bed with boxers and a tshirt on, confused.

"No, Beth, I'm not going to allow you to whip me. I'm upset and you want to hit me for it? No, we'll talk this through."

"No, cuff yourself to the bed frame, take off your clothes. Talking to you is you trying to manipulate me through words, I don't want that." She was very serious.

I was stunned, "No Beth, don't you hear me? I'm not going to let you fucking hit me. This has all gone too far, give me the key, I am taking this thing off too, forever. I don't want it anymore."

"No, that stays on."

"Are you out of your mind? You want to hit me and lock my dick up forever. No, I want the key."

She threw me the key and said, "if you unlock it, I want you out of this house, and I'll take it as we are separated, the first thing I'll do, is invite this guy from the wrestling team that texts me and stops me on campus all the time, to come over here and fuck me. A big strong guy. We'll fuck right on our bed in a couple hours."

"Are you serious?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, do you want the key or will you give it back to me?"

"You'd really do that to me?"

"If you walked out on us."

"You are forcing me out, though."

"No. I'm not, that chastity device is our trust, without it we have nothing."

A silence, and I said, "here's the key, but you can't hit me, we can talk about issues."

"Not this issue - the whining ends, it's uncivil, so an uncivil response is the only thing I can think of that will work. The chastity device doesn't come off again until you decide I am allowed to whip you for whatever I see fit."

"So you are going to hit me whenever you don't like what I say?"

"I'm done even talking about this, let's forget about it until you decide to let me use my whip as a relationship aid, we won't worry about it. You created this scenario, I am perfectly content to satisfy my own sexual needs when you don't want to help, and you could have done the same thing, but you breaking the trust has forced me to take on another task, controlling your dick for you until I trust your word again, and I am sorry you don't always agree with how I do it, but it's how it has to be."

For over two weeks I held out, and it was barely mentioned, I told her a few times that I was never going to let her whip me, and she just said that was fine.

Obviously, weeks later, with no orgasms, and with no leverage, she was not going to give in, she had no reason to except compassion and in this area she had none, so I caved and told her she could whip me.

"Whenever I like, you'll allow it?" she asked.

"Whenever."

"Whenever I see fit, do you trust me?"

"How much is it going to hurt?"

"Don't be a little bitch. It's supposed to hurt, or else how would you learn?"

I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes, searching for some kind of doubt or hesitation, but they were stone cold, so I agreed.

"Good, get naked, go get the crop and handcuffs out of the closet and cuff yourself on the ground around the bed leg."

I got the handcuffs and crop and she held out her hand so I put the crop there. My hand was shaking.

"You're scared. Good. Stand up straight, arms at your sides," she said, gesturing to right in front of her as she lay on her side on the bed, facing me.

"Understand you aren't just agreeing this time, you're agreeing for the future, anytime I choose you are to be hit, punished, there won't be any begging or arguing or refusing."

"Even if you've made a mistake?"

"Yes. You would have to endure it if I somehow made a mistake. Husbands and wives sometimes are punished for each other's mistakes in many ways, this would be a pretty direct and unique example though."

"Why will you whip me? Will it just be randomly? It is necessary to do it like this -- hitting?"

"For now, any passive aggressive or very bitchy behaviour will probably result in a whipping. Or crying, men don't fucking cry."

"Will you give me a warning?"

"Maybe, sometimes. I'm bored of this. Your dumb questions, begging, like it's a conversation. This isn't real talking. I'll ask one more time, when I tell you it's time for whipping, when I say get naked and stick your ass out, I expect you to jump to do it. I expect your attitude to be repentant and thankful that I am working to help you. The pain will get you out of bad habits and toughen you up, I think, I hope. I'm going to whip you into shape, literally. Yes or no, will you obey?"

"Yes." She looked at me, so I thought it was time, so I started to take off my shirt.

"No, what do you have to say to me, for whipping you into shape?"

"Thank you?"

"Good, now you agree, you'll allow me to punish you as I see fit and when I do you'll not hesitate, you'll hurry and you'll even present that ass up to me. OK?"

"OK.."

"Good. I'm very happy. If you ever refuse, I will simply manhandle you into position and the whipping will be much, much more severe. You don't want that to ever happen."

She gave me a moment to let that sink in, to remember what happened back in my dorm years ago, and then spoke very calmly, slowly and clearly. "Now, I want you to move quickly, efficiently, but not panicked or rushed. Take off your clothes and handcuff yourself to the bed leg on the floor."

She watched me take off all my clothes in front of her, then get on my knees, cuff one wrist then put the small chain around the leg and cuff the other one in, so I was on my knees and elbows up against the bed.

Beth took a minute or two before she finally got up. "Stick your ass up in the air."

"Remember this, anytime you want to complain, or control me. I am with you for many reasons, but not because I want to be subjugated, watched over. I don't want you to try to make me feel bad."

She hit me with the crop and I cried out a bit.

"You're weak, that wasn't even hard. I thought it's been made very clear what the strengths and weaknesses of our relationship is, but apparently I have to explain it explicitly. The strengths and weaknesses of you, in my eyes, one of your strengths was to always be there for me, but not control me, let me have a life outside of us. I never felt suffocated early in our relationship, but lately..."

She hit again, harder.

"I'm smarter than you, more athletic, better looking, more confident, better socially, even stronger, I also assume that you are below average sexually. I don't what that sounds like to hear and it feels messed up to say, but we both know it's entirely true. In that case, you got a wife so far above you, and not think you should have to give something to balance it out?"

She hit me.

"No, this is the balance, when you are blessed with a wife like me, you don't bitch at me, I could go out on campus and have guys fucking walk into a burning building just to see my tits. I don't think you understand how hard you should be working to make me happy, next time you're thinking you're not getting a fair deal, ask yourself if it's worse than a burning a building."

She hit me.

"And the amount of times we fucked and you came with your little dick in 2 minutes and I was left feeling unsatisfied, I was never satisfied, versus all the times you came, now you say it's unfair to you? That I don't fuck you good, you've never fucked me good. You owe me years of sexual satisfaction. I've never been fucked good in my whole fucking life, and I don't whine at you about it. Your gift is getting me to choose you, it doesn't mean you are entitled to me now, forever, you have to never stop working to make my life better to keep being deserving of me."

She hit me five times hard and I started to crawl around the bedpost to get away.

"You can't run" she said, walking behind me in the heels and skirt she still had on.

"For years, I just thought sex was an annoyance in a girlfriend's life, something you gave your boyfriend for him. Not until I talked to those sorority girls, college girls who had experience, and got those toys, that I learned my pussy can make me feel really, really good, working my clit doesn't have to hurt, make me cringe. It can feel fucking amazing, but I never leaned that from years with you."

She hit me hard a few times again. I just gripped the bedpost and took it.

"Stop trying to get away, even though it's kind of cute to watch you try. So remember, next time you are thinking of wanting something from me, even information, and you want to get it by begging, complaining or any other weak behaviour. Stop. Don't try to get things from me I don't want to give."

She reared back and hit me really hard one time, and it made me cry out again, I felt my eyes watering a little but choked them back.

She then dropped the crop and leaned down next to me and stroked my burning ass.

"Do you understand now?" she said gently.

I nodded.

"Does it hurt?"

I nodded again. I didn't want to look at her yet.

"It'll fade...good boy" she said and kissed my head "let me get a picture of that red ass, I heard her phone snap then she said, "one more, look at me. So I turned to look at her, towering over me, in heels, a shirt, and blouse with a big smile as she snapped one more. Then she uncuffed me.

"Get on the bed, relax," she said.

I did, and she straddled me, "let's use these for fun," she said, as she cuffed my hands to the headboard.

Sitting on my waist, she started to strip for me, unbuttoned her blouse, letting her hair down, and then took her bra off, letting it fall on my chest, she leaned down and rubbed her breasts over my face, then straightened up, her long hair resting over her breasts.

"I know that stuff sounded harsh, but it's all true, and remember I love you, and want to be with you, but that's not the end of story, is all. You don't get to take me for granted."

She got up, slide out of her skirt and went over the dresser to get the chastity key, wearing only sexy red panties and heels. she got back on top of me and took off my chastity, freeing my dick, she started to rub her panty covered pussy over it, grinding. She leaned down and we started to kiss. Her soft naked body pressed against mine, her fingers through my hair. She rolled off me and pulled her panties off.

Then, her fingers started to stroke my rock hard dick, gently, and she slowly gripped it and breathed on it, stroking it slowly, as I was handcuffed, and just lay back. Slowly, as she was grinding up against me, she jerked me off until I came.

She made me lick the cum off her fingers and then uncuffed me.

"Thanks, that was really nice." I said.

"Don't fuck up anymore, that won't follow a beating very often." she said, as she went to retrieve her panties.

Over two weeks later, I hadn't been back out of the cage, and one afternoon Beth came home cheery and flirty, in her t shirt and shorts and bare feet. "Hey," she said, "I'll let you out of that thing right now, and give you the best blow job I can give, BUT, you have to let me put a finger in your ass."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it'll be fun," she got back down and nibbled on my ear. "I'll lube it up, go slow, just one. Let's try it."

I was caught up in her sudden positively and didn't want to bring it down, and she was right, what could happen?

So I agreed, she jumped up and ran to the bathroom for some lube we had, and a wet cloth to wipe my ass down.

She was chattering excitedly as she prepared, "hold your cheeks open,"and I felt her drip some lube over my asshole.

"Oh, that's hot," she said, watching it.

She then coated her finger in the lube and said, "ready?"

"Yup."

"Nervous."

"No, not really."

She squealed again, I loved seeing that youthful playfulness in her, it reminded me of earlier times when we'd be so silly and just laugh together for so long.

I felt her press the finger against my asshole, and felt it wiggle as I squirmed a bit, making her laugh.

"Feels weird," I said, laughing.

"It's tight," she said, "I have to push some I think."

"Go for it."

"OK," and I felt a bit of pressure and it slide past the tight opening into my ass, and that was it, it was in.

"Wow, cool," she said, wiggling it around. "How does it feel?"

"Fine, kinda weird."

She stuck it in and out a few times, and it was kinda fun, she was rubbing my balls with the other hand and then she said, "let me try two fingers in there."

"No, no, you said only one."

"I know, but now I want to try two. It'll be fine, if it hurts just tell me to stop."

"Then you have to give me something extra."

She slide her finger out and stood up, the fun mood instantly changed.

"Really? You're trying to bargain? You are literally selling your ass right now. Fuck, I thought you were finally getting it and we could have some fun, but you still don't. I offered to give you a blow job because I knew I'd be turned on and I wanted to try it, to do something nice for you, instead you fucking ruined it."

She reached under me and undid my chastity device and then my handcuffs and said, there you go, don't rip it off."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I don't think you even know why."

"What about our deal?" I was fucking horny as hell.

"What?"

"I let you put your finger in my ass, so.."

"So you want your blowjob?"

"Yeah," I said meekly.

"Holy fucking shit, are you retarded? You don't get it!" She finished, yelling as loud as she could. She stomped around, getting whatever she needed to leave the house and did.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers For Life Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds