• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Vending Machine

The Vending Machine

There is already someone bent over the open vending machine when I creep down the empty hall with my quarters. Cursing my bad luck, I stand a few yards away, weighing my options: I can wait until I get home, another five hours and a midnight away, or I can wait until the vending machine attendant is finished and get my goddamn peanut M&Ms.

I watch for another moment. The man is black, clean-shaven, and appears to be well-built, even squatting down with junk food scattered around him. I've seen him before—he's our regular stocking guy. I wonder if I've smiled at him or just ignored him like I do with the rest of the night workers. Perhaps, I think, guiltily palming my quarters, he'll trade me something for an extra fifty cents. If I smile this time.

The coins jangle and the man perks up. I grumble, but it's too late. "Hi," I say.

He sizes me up, getting in an extra long, lazy look. The back of my neck warms. "Well hello there," he says, grinning to show very white, very straight teeth. "I didn't think anyone was workin' this late." His eyes say something else entirely.

"Just me," I say with a dramatic sigh to hide my body's bold response to his unspoken invitation. A nervous chuckle. "Normally even I don't indulge in night-owl shifts, but this project has to get done."

"Ahhh." He straightens up, and I realize he is much taller than I am, and that his hands are rough but the calluses are worn down. "Need some relief?"

"What?" I almost don't comprehend what he's saying, but then I do, and the absence of my jacket is suddenly obvious. "Oh. Heh." A nervous laugh. "I mean, I'm at work. You don't think—I mean, I guess no one's—yeah. Yeah." My hands go to my button-down shirt and flick open the top three. "Take me against the vending machine." I kick my flip-flops against the wall.

His whole face beams. "Yes ma'am." He undoes his pants, drops them down to his feet, extends his hand. "I'm Trevor."

"Michi," I say.

He tries out my name and it sounds good coming out in his honey voice. "Michi. Pretty name, pretty lady."

I'm down to a cami and skirt. The latter I hoist above my waist, revealing the pussy I remembered to shave this morning. Trevor gazes at it, gives an admiring nod, and then squats down just like he was when I first saw him. Only this time his mouth is level with my clit, and he takes advantage of this fact. In seconds I have one hand in his short hair and the other against the wall, and I'm moaning as he swirls my whole lower business with his tongue.

He strokes to both sides of my labia; he pinches my clit between his thick lips and makes me squeal. Finally, panting, I tap the side of his face gently. "My turn."

He obliges, draping his massive, cut cock over the top of his boxers. I gaze at it for a moment, imagining taking its bulk in my tiny Asian cunt. "Mmm. I'll manage." I tilt my eyes upwards and give him a conspiratorial look before taking as much in my mouth as I can. I gag and he sighs, hands to my hair. He rocks that way for a while and I experiment with my teeth, my tongue, my palate.

Trevor is grunting with every movement now and he knows he's close. He pushes me away and then grabs my wrists, pulling me up and turning me around so my back is to the vending machine in the same movement. One hand toys with my breasts and the other brings his cock to the right level and he hovers there.

"Ready?" he asks, and I nod. He pushes in. He fills me completely; I can feel him pushing into the back of me. I feel gloriously helpless, pinned against the warm glass of the vending machine. Trevor flicks wildly at my nipples, his other hand massaging my mound, and then he comes, leaning into me. I lean back and we feel like one creature, shaking together.

After a second, Trevor plants a kiss on the top of my head. "Best day at work ever."

"Agreed." I squeeze his elbow and, when he lets me go, start to collect my clothes. "Hey, maybe I'll start working later more often."

"I'd like that," he says, grinning, and rips the tape off a box of peanut M&Ms.

I laugh and hand him five quarters. He hands me back a packet and tips an invisible cap. I head back to my desk with new energy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Vending Machine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 372 milliseconds