• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Yasmini My Slut

Making Yasmini My Slut

123

This is the actual story of how I blackmailed Yasmini, my educated and very prim and proper Indian Sister-N-Law, into being my very own slut whore. To this day I still fuck her when, where and however I want and she loves it. I have dumped literally bucks of cum in her pussy, ass and mouth.

My wife is a beautiful Indian woman who, when we first met, wanted my huge cock to live inside her very tight, very wet and very horny pussy 24/7. There were times when she would come to my apartment and as soon as she walked in would start stripping on her way to my bedroom, where she would lay down, spread her legs and order me to stick my big hard cock in her and fuck the shit out of her. Trust me, I didn't need to be told twice. I remember weekends that we'd fuck 20 times over the span of the weekend and she'd leave with my cum literally dripping out of her pussy and running down her legs.

Unfortunately, she developed some medical issues that destroyed her sex drive and made it almost impossible for her to have sex. We still love each other more than ever, but it has created a strain on our relationship. I never ever blamed her because it truly wasn't her fault and I know she has missed our sex life just as much as I have. She even told me on several occasions that if I wanted to, she'd help me find someone to fuck whenever I wanted, but that just wasn't an option for me. I couldn't do that to her, although I know most men would love that opportunity.

Yasmini and I always got along and developed a friendship from the day we met, but at the same time she was often very rude to my wife. I really hated that part of her and as time went on it got worse. She always wanted to have more power than my wife did, but never was able to make that opportunity come her way, which made her envious of my wife. I finally got fed up with it when Yasmini starting yelling at my wife because my wife had told someone about my worthless, lazy, stupid British brother-n-law. Yasmini knew she was married to a bum, but never wanted to admit it.

A couple weeks later we went over to Yasmini's house to visit. As soon as we walked in I was greeted by two of the hardest and pointiest nipples I think I've ever seen. Yasmini had a semi tight sweater on and obviously no bra. My cock got steel hard immediately. I think she noticed me staring at her nipples because she invited us in and then said she'd be right back. When she came back, she had put on a bra. My brain immediately started trying to figure out a possible way to get a chance to suck those nipples. If there was a way, I was going to figure it out...and I sure did.

My wife had a 6-day business trip planned in about 3 weeks and it just so happened that my brother-n-law was going to be out of town for 5 days during that same time. I now had the when, but needed to work on the how and where. I thought about drugging her with sleeping pills, but I wanted her to be conscious and aware of what was going on, but not be able to stop me. Then it hit me. I could drug her with a different drug, which would make her more agreeable to my advances and greatly lower her resistance. It just so happened that I had an acquaintance that could get me some pills and I knew where he hung out.

For the next week, I planned out in detail what I was going to do and have her do and how to best use that to blackmail her in to letting me fuck her when, where and however I wanted. Then I remembered all of my wife's camera equipment and knew she wouldn't be taking it on her trip. I mapped out where I'd be fucking Yasmini in her and my house and where to get the best shots of the action on camera.

About a month earlier, they had asked me to take care of their house while they went out of town for the weekend and I used that opportunity to go through Yasmini's panty drawer. Being as prim and proper as she was, she didn't have any sexy bra and panties or sleepwear, but I was going to fix that problem. I wrote down all the sizes of her bras, panties and sleepwear and used it to order her quite a few new outfits using the credit card I found in her desk drawer. It was going to arrive at her house the day after her husband went out of town.

Things were in motion and I was getting more excited by the minute. I pulled my small backpack out of the closet and started filling it with things I'd bought that I thought I could use to really destroy her reputation if the pictures ever got out. For example, I went to the toy store and went to the play kitchen area and bought a big plastic cucumber, banana and salami. I also went to a sex shop and bought a big vibrator and packed it in my backpack as well.

As I was reviewing my plans and collection of tools, a thought entered my mind that both kind of disturbed me, but also excited me. I was betting Yasmini probably had a complete forest between her legs. She definitely didn't come across as a woman who would shave or wax her pussy. Now, I don't mind hair, but I don't want to have to conduct a complete expedition through a forest to find her sweet spot. I threw my small clippers in the backpack and a Ziploc baggy. The baggy was to put her pussy hair in after I trimmed it off. It was going to be my souvenir of our amazing time together and I'd show it to her later.

I was pretty sure everything was set. I met my acquaintance the day my wife left for her trip and got the pills. I dissolved them all in a little bit of water and after the water had cleared up, I poured it into an eyedropper bottle. That would make it much easier and faster to drug her wine. My brother-n-law would be leaving the next morning and I would have his wife all to myself for 5 days. She's going to find out what a real man's cock feels like buried deep inside her hot Indian pussy.

The day finally came and about an hour after my brother-n-law left I called Yasmini and invited her over for dinner, with the excuse that since we're both alone we could keep each other company. She agreed and said she'd come over after she got home from work and cleaned up. That excited me, as I knew her pussy was going to be all fresh and clean. She came over to my house about 5:00pm. She was wearing slacks and a pullover sweater shirt...nothing sexy, but what I expected. All I knew was, she wouldn't be going home that way. She rang the doorbell and I opened the door.

"Hi Yasmini!"

"Hi Mike. Thanks for inviting me over. I really hate eating all by myself when my husband is gone."

"No problem. I thought we'd both like the company. Come on in the kitchen. Dinner should be ready in about 30 minutes. Would you like some wine? I know you like red."

"Sure. That sounds great."

I opened the bottle I bought earlier that day and poured her a glass and added about 8 drops from my little bottle. My acquaintance said it only takes about 30 minutes to be in full affect. I could hardly wait. The one concern is that once I saw everything working is that I might lose control and I just couldn't allow that to happen. I was about to have my sister-n-law as my very own sex toy for 5 days and I needed to stick to the plan.

We chit chatted about her work and other stuff while I finished dinner. By the time dinner was ready, she had finished her first glass and I refilled it for her and added 8 more drops. I had us eating at the counter in our kitchen and made sure there were only two chairs to sit in and made them very close to each other. My acquaintance said the drug makes people very sensitive to touch and feel and most people are easily aroused by touch when they are on the drug.

As we sat down to eat, our elbows were actually touching and as I looked into her eyes I could see the drug taking affect. We began to eat and as we did I made sure to make contact with her every chance I got. At one point I actually grabbed her hand and held if for about a minute and she didn't even react at first.

"Why are you holding my hand? That's not really appropriate."

"Sorry, I guess I'm just in the habit of holding your sister's hand and it's become an automatic thing. I'm sorry and hope I didn't offend you Yasmini."

"No, it just caught me off guard."

That told me it still wasn't time to be pushing her boundaries. However, as we continued, there were a couple of occasions where I quickly rubbed her back and patted her legs and held her hand again. By about 30 minutes into our dinner she was even leaning over towards me and at one point laid her head on my shoulder for about 30 seconds.

I took that opportunity to hug her and kiss her on her forehead. She didn't react at all, other than smiling at me, as we looked each other in the eye. I took my finger and wiped off some food from the corner of her mouth solely so I could slowly stroked her cheek and she just closed her eyes and leaned into my hand.

"You are very beautiful Yasmini. You really are."

"MIKE! I'm your wife's sister; you can't talk to me that way. Besides, I'm married and don't fool around when my husband is out of town."

"I love your eyes and your lips especially."

She blushed and said I shouldn't say that about my wife's sister, but I didn't let up.

"Yasmini, if you weren't married, I'd kiss you right now. I bet you lips would feel great against mine."

"I love kissing, but my husband hardly ever kisses me. It really turns me on sometimes."

I knew her guard was lowering, because Yasmini would never ever talk to me about intimate things like that between her and her husband. She was now vulnerable and I was going in for the kill.

"Well Yasmini! I'm going to kiss you now. I have to know what it feels like to kiss your beautiful lips."

And with that I leaned over and kissed her right on the lips. She resisted a little bit at first, but as I continued, her body started to take over her mind. She actually started kissing me back. What I really wanted to do is shove my tongue down her throat and taste her mouth, but it was too soon for that. We kissed for about two minutes and as we broke it off, she just sat there with her eyes closed.

"That really felt great Yasmini. You have amazing lips."

"Yes, that felt really good, but we can't be doing that. I can't kiss my sister's husband like that, even though you're a great kisser Mike."

"Thanks Yasmini, so are you. We're just kissing Yasmini. It's not like we're having sex, although I'll bet you're a great fuck Yasmini."

"MIKE!!! That's extremely inappropriate. I'm not some piece of ass that spreads my legs for anyone."

"Yasmini, I was just paying you a compliment. I wasn't asking you to fuck me. Although, you have a very sexy body, that'd I'd love to see naked and be able to explore."

"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm just not used to talking about these things to other people, especially my brother-n-law. I'm flattered you think I'm sexy. My husband doesn't compliment me at all anymore."

We were done with dinner and she needed another refill. I gave her another glass with 10 drops in it to really break any resistance she might have left. I then invited her to sit on the loveseat with me, which put us very close together.

"You know you can talk to me about anything Yasmini. No judgment or criticism from me."

"I know Mike. I've always felt very comfortable around you. I feel we have a very close relationship."

As we sat there talking, I put my arm around her and gently pulled her closer to me, which she had not objection to. I kissed her again and pulled her body into mine, but this time there was no resistance from Yasmini. I became even bolder and slid my tongue just past her lips. She was very receptive and opened her mouth to allow me inside. We kissed passionately for ten minutes while pulling each other closer and hugging each other tighter.

"You feel so good in my arms Yasmini. You have an amazing body."

"Mike, we have to stop. I'm getting very turned on. We can't go any farther."

"Do you really want to stop Yasmini?"

"No, I don't. You feel really good. God, I haven't been this turned on for a long time!"

"Then let's not stop. Anything that feels this good, can't be all that wrong."

I kissed her again and this time I really did bury my tongue down her throat. I licked and tasted every inch of Yasmini's mouth and as I did, I started stroking her side slowing moving my hand to the front. As I rubbed her stomach through her shirt, she groaned.

"Oh God, Mike! What are we doing? This feels so damn good, but we just can't. You are starting to really make me horny."

Now I had her. Her body was taking control and I was about to send it over the edge.

"Me too baby, and very hot. We need to get more comfortable. I'm going to take off my shirt. Why don't you do the same? It's ok Yasmini! It's just you and me."

"We can't Mike!"

"Here let me help you."

With that, I grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it up. She didn't even resist and as I pulled it off, I got my very first up close view of Yasmini black lace bra covered tits. I had seen the bra in her panty drawer before and even though it was a padded bra, her nipples were so hard you could see them pushing through the bra cup.

She covered her tits with her hands.

"Mike, you can't see my in my bra. You're married to my sister and you can't have us both."

"Yasmini, I want both of you and can have both of you. It's obvious that you want me too. Let go! Now's your chance to have me."

I quickly took my shirt off and resumed making out with her. Except this time I move my hand up right under her bra so I could rub the underneath of her tits. I finally got up the nerve to cup one of her tits and she let out a loud gasp as we tongued each other's mouths.

"Oh God Mike. I can't believe you're grabbing my tits. I'm your wife's sister and you're holding my tit in your hand. We have to stop!"

"It feels amazing Yasmini. You have amazing tits and they feel so soft and firm in my hands."

I squeezed and fondled it through her bra and went back to kissing her. As I did, I found her hard nipple and started softly pinching and playing with it.

"Oh shit. My nipples are so sensitive. You're starting to drive me crazy Mike. I'm so fucking horny."

"How horny are you Yasmini?"

"My panties are very wet."

"Show me baby!"

"NO MIKE!!! This is going way too far."

I grabbed the zipper of her slacks and pulled it down.

"No Mike, we can't do this!"

"Come on Yasmini. Doesn't this feel amazing?"

"God yes, but you're my brother-n-law."

I didn't stop. I unfastened her pants and began to pull them down. Without even realizing it, she lifted her butt up so I could slide her pants down and in seconds I had them off and threw them on the floor with her shirt.

"Fuck Yasmini! You really are one sexy woman. I love your body."

I started kissing her deeply again and exploring her body with one hand. The only thing between my ultimate prize and me were her bra and panties and they were coming off very soon.

"I've got to take my pants off too Yasmini. I'm just as hot and horny as you."

As I pulled my pants down, she got a good looking at the huge pole in my underwear.

"Shit Mike. That's huge."

"And it's all yours Yasmini."

"Mike, we can't! My sister would kill both of us."

"She's never going to know Yasmini."

I pulled Yasmini into my arms and kissed her passionately. I found her bra hook and undid it.

"No! You can't see me naked. It's not right."

"Do you want to go home hot, wet and horny and very sexually frustrated or do you want to continue this amazing feeling we're both experiencing right now?"

As we looked each other in the eye, I slowly took her bra off and revealed to two most amazing nipples I've ever seen. I bent over and sucked one in my mouth and as I did, I ran my hand up between her legs. Her panties were literally dripping wet and as I pressed into her dripping cunt, my fingers became soaked too. I found her hard clit and started rubbing it.

"Oh fuck Mike! You're driving me crazy. You're going to make me cum if you don't stop."

"Your panties are soaked with your pussy juice. I've got to taste you Yasmini!"

"NO MIKE! That's going way too far. I've never let anyone do that to me."

"Yasmini! It's ok, you're going to love it."

I didn't give her a choice. I got down on my knees, spread her legs open and buried my face in her dripping wet panties. I confirmed my suspicions that she had a full bush, but I ate her like a fucking pussy starved crazy mad.

"MIKE!!! You're not supposed to taste my pussy. It's not for you to see or have!"

I attacked her pussy and clit through her panties and within a couple of minutes Yasmini started bucking in the seat and I felt her pussy explode and shoot a huge load of pussy juice into her panties.

"Holy fucking shit! What was that? It felt like I was peeing in my panties. I'm so dizzy."

"Damn your pussy taste good Yasmini!!! I'm going to be eating your pussy a lot baby. I could eat you all day long."

"Oh my god! My brother-n-law just made me orgasm. How can I ever face my husband and sister again?"

She didn't even realize I was pulling her panties off. Her pussy juice was literally dripping from the crotch of her panties. I licked as much of it off as I could and then threw them on the floor too. I took my underwear off and as she looked down she got her first look and my fuck pole.

"Oh God no! I can't take that. You'll split me wide-open Mike. Please don't fuck me!"

"No I won't, it'll be a perfect fit in that tight wet pussy of yours. Your sweet pussy will stretch open to allow my hard cock to fuck you really deep."

I picked her up in my arms and took her to my bed where I had all the cameras set up. I laid her naked body in the middle of my bed and began kissing her again and playing with her tits and erect nipples. She had lost all control.

"Suck my nipples. I love the way you suck on my nipples."

"I love sucking your hard nipples Yasmini. Spread your legs wide open for me baby."

Without any hesitation, Yasmini open her legs wide and I slid two fingers deep inside her pussy while I sucked her nipples.

"Oh Mike. I can't believe I'm letting you fuck me. Your fingers feel amazing buried in my dripping cunt."

"You're so wet and soft inside Yasmini. You have an amazing pussy."

I started finger fucking her and the harder I finger fucked her, the harder I sucked on her nipples. Within five minutes she had a screaming orgasm, which was all caught on tape. Her body was convulsing from the intensity of the orgasm. There was also a huge wet spot on my bed from all of you pussy juice.

"I can't wait any longer Yasmini, I'm going to fuck you now and shoot all my cum inside your hot pussy."

"No Mike! I could get pregnant. It's doubtful, but still possible. I can't have your baby!"

"Yasmini, my whole purpose is to get you pregnant. I want you to have my baby and after you have our baby, I'm going to suck milk from your nipples."

And with that I mounted Yasmini. She felt my big cock head touch her pussy opening.

"My god Mike, you're really going to put your huge cock in me? I can't have sex with my brother-n-law. It's not right. I can't give birth to your baby."

"Yasmini. Your pussy is dying to be fucked by my huge cock. I can't wait to have your wet, tight pussy wrapped around my huge cock. Your pussy is going to suck my cock dry."

I pushed forward and slowly slid my rod inside her cunt. As my cock head slipped through her pussy opening, she gasped.

"Fuck! You're going to stretch my pussy so wide."

I continued my slow push and felt my cock slide through her extremely warm, wet, soft fuck tunnel. It was absolutely amazing and Yasmini just moaned as my hard cock disappeared inside her body. Her eyes were closed, but as I hit bottom, I told her to open her eyes.

"Doesn't that feel amazing baby?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Yasmini My Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds