• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Stable Ch. 04

The Stable Ch. 04

12

Lissette sat at the coffee shop with her head in a book. She was not in the mood to make lunch since it was so hot. Her parents were not big fans of air conditioning so on a non breezy summer day the house felt steamy. Lissette was so engrossed in the mystery she was reading she did not notice the people coming and going around her. A voice took her eyes off the pages as it engaged her in conversation.

"You know I saw you last week?"

Lissette looked up and smiled at the brawny Irish in front of her. Fletcher 'Fleet' McGregor with his roguish looks, dark hair and green eyes had been making her pulse race since puberty. Fleet had been her father's battle buddy when they were in the army, and they joined the police force together. He was dressed in his usual slacks and Polo shirt. In this summer heat Lissette could not imagine not wearing shorts.

"Saw me last week where?"

"On the menu at Coq au Vin." His green eyes met with hers daring her to lie.

"Oh, did you now, Officer McGregor?" She volleyed the ball back in his court. She knew he was no longer a cop, but felt like being provoking. Fleet had left the force and started his own security agency. With his experience and connections, business was doing extremely well.

"Yes I did. What the fuck is going on Lissette? You know if your father finds out it will destroy him." He took the chair across from her. Lissette's tank top was cut too low for his liking, and her shorts too short. From the counter he could have seen all the way up her smooth brown legs, it caused his mind to conjure images of what those snug shorts were hiding. And if he was doing it other men were doing it too. He began to colour with anger.

"Destroy him more than knowing his best friend took his daughter's virginity, fucked her every which way for four years, then dumped her ass like week old Chinese." Lissette's words were angry, but she knew what she had with Fleet was not as sordid as her tone implied. She just wished he would mind his own business seeing as though he made it clear she was no longer a priority to him.

"Is that was this is about?" He was hurt by her words, but more concerned that she was acting out because of him. Their break up had been devastating to both of them, but he could not tether her to him more than he already had. He found solace in the bottom of a bottle for awhile, and she withdrew from the world. She spent her time at home in her bedroom. It broke him to see the sadness in her eyes as they pleaded with him to change his mind. But he remained resolute, even building a relationship with a lady more age appropriate.

"Why the fuck does every man in my life think that everything I do is in response to them. I have my own brain and desires and shit, I am a fucking adult." Her eyes got cloudy with tears.

"Sette I did not mean to upset you, but you can imagine my concern." He hated to see her cry, unless she was cumming for him.

"Why didn't you come see me then?" Lissette challenge him.

"You know why."

"No, I don't really. I heard what you said, but it doesn't make sense if you are at the Vin fucking some other slut."

"Lissette stop. You are like crack to me, and I can't hurt Sandy like that. Furthermore, I was on a job, protective detail for some politician."

"For three years I lived like a nun after you broke things off. Then I met Brent and he reignited me. I joined the stable to give and get all the pleasure I wanted. The money was just a bonus." This was the most honest Lissette had been about being at the Coq au Vin.

"Brent? He's the owner right? How'd you meet him?" Fleet questioned her like the detective he was.

"Right here actually. We bumped into each other outside, and then he followed me to the library and fucked me."

Fleet adjusted his body trying to hide the bulge growing in his pants. "Where in the library?"

At first Lissette was confused at his need for details, but when she saw his eyes narrow she knew he was aroused.

"In the bathroom. He wrapped his hand around my throat and commanded me to undress. My nipples puckered begging to be sucked, and he did. His told me to sit on his cock and ride him. I was hesitant because it was monstrous so he slammed me down on it. I lost my breath for awhile. When I regained myself I began to rock slow, but that was not doing it for me. I wanted to cum hard." Lissette could feel her need build and panties moisten as she told the story. "I picked up the pace. Back and forth, back and forth, faster, faster, faster, faster, until I came screaming. I creamed all over his cock just like I used to do on yours. You remember don't you? How it would just drip that honey. How it would coat your face when you tongued my tight hole." She bit and licked her lips. Lissette wanted to break him.

"How could I forget, you filthy, dirty slut." Fleet was now at full mast and aching to be inside of her. He regretted sitting down to talk to her. He should have called her. Lissette was his kryptonite.

Lissette stood up and leaned over, giving him full view of her breast, and kissed him on his cheek. "See ya around."

As she walked up the street Lissette laughed at what had just transpired. She knew Fleet was going to be pissed, but she did not care. She had aroused herself to the point of drenching her panties, just to turn him on and leave him hard and dry. I'll just rub one out when I get home. Her body seemed to have other ideas though. The friction of walking coupled with the wetness between her legs had Lissette have mini orgasms all the way home. By the time she got to her room she was ready for the big one.

Lissette undid her shorts and kicked them off along with her sticky panties. She pulled off her blouse but left her bra on. When she was masturbating she liked the feel of her nipples through the lace. She bent under her bed and pulled out her box of dildos. For what she was feeling only King Kong would do. She suctioned her eleven inch friend to the floor and lowered herself onto him. She knew the right spot to position him so when she was fucking him her nipples will rub the side of the mattress. Lissette went to work on the cock inside of her. She wanted to prolong the process so she staggered the ride. When she was ready she let the waves crash over in torrents. She hollered and bucked screaming the names of Brent, Fleet, and James over and over again. The three expert fuckers in her life.

Fleet stood on the other side of her door hearing Lissette have one the best self-induced orgasms of her life. Who the fuck is James? Hmm Sette, you're holding back from me. We're gonna remedy that now.

Fleet walked into Lissette's bedroom and found her as he envisioned; arms sprawled out on the bed and her head resting on it. Her naked brown ass beckoned.

"Take that monstrosity from your cunt slut."

"Yes sir." Lissette was not surprised he was there. Although she was still recovering from her last climax she wanted him pressed against her. Lissette raised her hips and dislodged King Kong from her vagina. He glistened with her nectar.

"Suck it."

Lissette had never taken King Kong into her mouth before. She left him stuck to the floor and backed up. She opened her mouth and took him slowly. He was wide so it was quite difficult. The lower she got on him the higher her butt got. From that angle Fleet could see right into her seeping hole. Her inner thighs were wet with the copious juices running out of her. He stuck two digits into her gathering a nice sample for him to taste.

"Damn Sette you taste even better than I remember."

All Lissette could do it grunt. Having him touch her was intoxicating; he knew all the right buttons to push. He dipped his fingers in again. This time it was not for his mouth. He lubricated the tight brown hole that was staring at him. When Lissette felt the intrusion of his fingers in her butt she squealed in delight. He was the only man to ever take her there and he was superb at it. Fleet continued to lubricate her bumhole until he was satisfied. Lissette was squirming and begging to be entered. Fleet was more than glad to satisfy her need.

"Assume the position." He demanded slapping her ass.

Lissette quickly got off her knees, spread her legs and grabbed her ankles. Fleet took out his leaking cock and tapped Lissette's crack a few times. His precum dribbled between the crevice and settled in the sweet spot. He pressed the mushroomed head into the entrance. Lissette gave no resistance. She remained still until he bottomed out into her. He dug his fingers into her hips as he withdrew. Seeing her so submissive before him awoke a primal nature in him. Lissette knew how to work him. Sandy lacked that spark. As his thoughts drifted to Sandy he slammed back into her. He wanted to punish Lissette for making herself so irresistible to him, for sleeping with other men, for getting off thinking of them. Her body jerked trying taking the force of his thrust. He pummeled her ass as she bellowed incoherently. Lissette felt twisted inside and out. Her stomach stiffened and her legs gave out as she climaxed thrashing underneath Fleet who was still having a go at her ass.

He reached over her head and yanked King Kong from the floor. Lissette was enjoying the fireworks going off in her body when she felt something slide across her slit. Fleet rubbed the dildo on her clit over stimulating the bundle of nerves. When Lissette thought she was going to lose her mind, he shoved it roughly into her. Lissette screeched and clawed at the floor. She'd never had two cocks in her before and it felt amazing...if not slightly depraved. Fleet pulled the fake cock out and suctioned it to the floor. He pulled Lissette to her knees and pushed her down forcing King Kong to fill her again. Fleet loved manhandling her.

"Fleeeeet! I can't take anymore. I can't. Stop baby please." Lissette was near hysterical with pleasure.

"Yes you can you dirty bitch. You will take everything I gave you. You hear me. You. Hear. Me." Fleet twisted pinched her nipples through her bra. He knew how inflamed that made her. Every time he plunged and withdrew Lissette's pussy was assaulted inside and out by King Kong. Throw in the sensations in the ass and soon she was on the verge of short circuiting.

"Yes sir! Yes sir! Oh Fleet! Oh Fleet! Fuuuuuuuck!"

All her muscles spasmed around him. He felt like it was going to be snapped. He pushed her head down and howled as he erupted in her tortured behind. He kept pumping until all his seed left him. With drained balls and body he slumped to the side of her. Lissette never felt so empty and full at the same time. Fleet had truly worked her body out. She never thought Fleet would ever have brought her to such satisfaction again.

Lissette remained on her knees, cum oozing from both orifices. When some strength and sense returned to her she went and showered leaving Fleet sleeping on the floor. Typical she thought crossing over him. The shower barely revived her. She dried herself, collapsed on the bed and fell into a deep sleep. Fleet woke up four hours later. Lissette was still asleep. When he looked at his phone to check the time he had five missed calls from Sandy. He jumped up ready to dash out. All the fuss and bother over his clothes woke Lissette. She turned over and watched him.

"You need to shower first."

"What?" He looked at her confused. Guilt already clouding his brain.

"You smell like sex and ass. Go wash me off of you." Lissette voice revealed that she had no illusions about a future with Fleet.

"Lissette?" Fleet was troubled by her tone.

"Yes."

"What's wrong?" He looked down at her.

"Nothing Fleet. All is well. No lie. I feel great. I'm just trying to prevent you from getting chewed out by Sandra. Now go shower, and then go to the gym to get sweated up. The sun is still up, just tell her you lost track of time."

"Lissette..."

"Fleet there is nothing to say. We are both adults."

Fleet walked to the bathroom not sure if he liked Lissette's cavalier attitude about what happened. As he lathered up his chest he felt her kiss his back, and her hands circled his waist.

"Lissette what are you doing?"

"Apologizing."

"What for? You were right."

"Yeah I was right, but I didn't have to be so harsh."

Fleet turned around and kissed her full on the mouth. He kissed her like she was his. Because deep down in his heart she would always be.

"I love you, Sette. More than you would ever know. But I can't hurt Sandy or put myself in a position where I can."

"I get that." Lissette did get it. She actually liked Sandy, but liked having Fleet in her more. However, she knew she had to completely respect their relationship.

"Plus I know you never really loved me. You loved the freedom being with me gave you. You love the way I could make you feel. I unleashed you and you love me for that, but you don't love me romantically. Am I wrong?"

"No." Tears stung her eyes. She took the sponge and continued his wash.

"So you're not working at the Vin anymore?"

"No, I got fired or quit. It got all confused."

"Brent fired you?" Fleet could not believe that. "What happened?"

"Things got complicated." She could not tell him Brent forced himself on her. As loathsome as what he did was, he shouldn't have to die.

"Did he hurt you?"

"It's not that simple." That was the truth, because the rape did not pain her as much as losing control of the situation. She really thought she could handle it all.

"It is. Yes or no?" Fleet looked into her face; he could always tell when she was lying.

"Can we change the subject?"

"One last question. Are you okay?"

"You know me. I'm resilient. Perhaps I'll go on another three year hiatus." She laughed.

"Don't. You know we men are bastards. We don't know how to cherish what we have until it's gone. But you're sure you're done with him?"

"Yeah. What are you concerned about?"

"That life is not for you Sette. Plus I just know he is a magnet for trouble."

"Don't worry about me. My birthday present is always nearby. Now raise your arms." She tried to reassure both of them with her words.

He kissed her on the top of her head. She continued to wash him to send his back to his girlfriend. He let her because this was going to be their last time together, and she wanted to do him this kindness.

*******

Brent studied Lissette's house wishing he had x-ray vision. She had been gone from him for exactly a week and he need to see her. He had been parked outside her home for more than five hours when he saw Fletcher McGregor leave. What the fuck?! He knew he did not see him go in, that only meant he's been there for most of the day. Brent was seething. Brent hopped out of his car and crossed the street to Lissette's home. He pounded on her door, but he really wanted to kick it in.

Lissette had just slipped into bed. She wanted to rest up before she went down to the shore for the weekend to see her parents. The banging on the door startled her. She knew it was not Fleet, he would just let himself in. She got dressed and walked downstairs. She cussed when she looked into the peep hole.

"Motherfucker!"

"Yes, it's me. Open up."

Lissette stood on the other side debated if to let him in.

"Walk around back."

Lissette went out back and sat in the garden. She did not want to be indoors with Brent. She crossed her legs and folded her arms as her approached.

"Brent what can I do for you?"

"I see you are working from home." He said taking a seat.

"Don't be ridiculous. What do you want? I know you're not concerned about how your ex-whore is doing. So why are you here?" Lissette was not in the mood for any of his mind games and bullshit.

"Watch you tongue?"

"Or what Brent, you're gonna choke me? Don't be an ass."

"I saw him leave Lissette, don't lie to me."

"Who? What?"

"Listen to Little Miss Innocent. Who? What?" Brent mocked her. "I saw Fletcher McGregor leaving here. He was fucking you. Both of you look freshly fucked."

"You are talking crazy. Plus why is it your concern who I sleep with? I don't work for you anymore."

"Work? You think this is all about working for me. If it was all about business I would have kept your ass. You get that. Do you know how difficult it was for me to be in my office knowing that some pig was having his way with you? I sat in there for a week getting shit done. Dammit Lissette, I want you."

"Soooo, you're here because you've decided whether it will be more profitable to have me in your bed or business?" Lissette laughed at the absurd conversation she was having. "Let me make it easy for you, so you weren't hurt that pretty little head of yours. I don't want you. I don't even know you, except you can fuck like a champion. And based on your past behaviour I don't want to get to know you. There is no longer any need for you to stalk me, monitor me, or whatever the hell you do." Lissette wanted to storm off, but was certain Brent would try to follow her inside. Also, she was still a little sore from her afternoon with Fleet and King Kong.

As she spoke Brent nodded as if he understood all that she said. When she was done he let a few seconds pass before saying his final piece for the day.

"Lissette, you are mine, and in time you will come to see."

"Oh my you still don't get it." Lissette laughed, conjuring her Cruella Deville. "Let me make you hip to something that would put all this to rest. Everything about me is pure game. It doesn't matter what you have in that damn file, you will never come near to the real me. When you wanted to dominate me in the bathroom, I let you. When you wanted the freaky girlfriend experience at the hotel I gave that to you. Why do you think your members were so pleased with my work? I read men like a book, and I give them what they want. And what do all men want, Brent? To feel like a king. How many times did I make you feel like that? Huh? Little did you know, you were the one being conquered. You, my dear, were just another John."

Brent staggered back. He was too stunned and enraged to say another word. Lissette words twisted a dagger in his heart. Lissette watched Brent make his way down the drive. When she figured he had driven off she went inside taking the hidden spare key with her.

*******

Carla was pissed off. She had spent too much of her week cancelling Lissette's appointments. Most of the clients took it well, expressing their disappointment, but understanding that high turnover was the nature of the business. However, one client in particular went berserk; James Wexler. He was looking forward to seeing Lissette when he returned from California. He had not fucked anyone else in anticipation of having her sweet cunt. Now he was pissed.

"Carla, what the fuck happened?" He barked.

"Nothing. She just did not work out?" Carla lied, giving him the company line. "We will comp your drinks the next time you come."

"I am not interested in your fucking comps. And I know that it is utter bullshit about her not working out. That girl was fantastic. She was good for business. Now I know Brent is the hire and fire guy, so did he fire her?"

Carla smarted at his comment. She has cursed herself repeatedly for giving Brent that power when they started the business. "James you know I can't discuss that with you. She just did not work out."

"Fine Carla, but you owe me. And have Brent call me." James hung up the phone.

Carla let out a long sigh. She wanted to strangle Brent. James was not the kind of guy you wanted to owe. He collected.

What the hell kinda voodoo did that girl do? It had been awhile since Carla had seen their clients go so ga-ga over a new girl, especially one like Lissette. She wasn't skinny or blonde. She was this heavy, black girl. Granted she was stunning and had a smile that could melt Antarctica, but if it was up to her Carla would never had hired Lissette. It was Brent who saw it, the spark that made a girl a good earner. Now Brent had gone a screwed it up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Stable Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds