• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Doctors Office Ch. 01

Doctors Office Ch. 01

Miranda was like most newlyweds -- young and excited to be starting her new life with her husband. Of course, with that new life came challenges, including moving to the big city and having to start life over again from square one. She had a new name and a new house, but she also needed a new license, new checks, and a new doctor.

Miranda found an established OB/GYN practice accepting new patients. Apparently some women were avoiding the practice because of the male doctor, but that never bothered Miranda since she always preferred male doctors, even for "women's issues."

When they day of her check-up arrived, Miranda made sure she took a good bath and shaved her legs. She took extra care in trimming and applying her oils, ensuring that all of her bits and pieces were clean and soft. Since this was her initial visit, she expected to be poked and prodded.

After filling out endless forms and patiently waiting to be called back, Miranda found herself in the exam room. She quickly undressed, folding her clothes neatly, and put on the exam gown. Luckily this practice kept the rooms warm, but she still noticed her large nipples poking out. She was chilly, nervous, and excited - all which lead to her erection. Miranda smiled as she looked at her panties laying neatly on top of her other clothes, remembering her husband peeling them off her and licking her pussy the night before. Thinking of him just increased the hardness of her nipples.

Miranda laid on the table to wait, trying to clear her mind. Her body was betraying her emotions as she could feel her wetness on her legs. She began blushing, embarrassed by her arousal and unable to stop it. Well, this was probably nothing the doctor hadn't seen before.

The door opened quietly. The doctor's baritone voice took her by surprise, "Hello, Miranda. My name is Dr. Reynolds. It's a pleasure to meet you." She could not help but stare up at him, taking in his broad shoulders, dark hair, neatly trimmed beard, and deep blue eyes behind his spectacles. He was younger than she expected, but the hints of grey added to his aura.

"Hello," Miranda whispered. Clearing her throat and cricketing her legs to hide her wetness, "Hello." She said again, more firmly this time.

"I see you are new to the practice. As with any new patient, I will need to give you a full examine. We'll start with an external general examine, then follow up with a pelvic. Do you have any questions before we begin?"

"No, Sir"

"Good, please stand up and turn around," the Doctor instructed Miranda.

She quickly complied, thankful that he would not see her fully exposed just yet. He started by palpitating his fingers along her head, neck, shoulders then down her spine. He ran his gloved hands across her bum, then down the back of her legs. After each point of contact, he made a few notes in his chart. Just as Miranda was becoming complacent, she felt his hands slide around her hips, up her ribs, to cup her swollen breasts. He firmly began to massage her large tits with his hands, exploring the areola then rolling her nipples between his thumb and finger. Miranda let out a deep moan as he pulled on her protruding nipples. As she felt herself gushing, he released her breasts and notated his chart, as if nothing out of the ordinary just occurred. Miranda wasn't sure if she was feeling his bulge pressed against her, or if it was her heightened imagination, but at the moment, she did not care.

"Thank you, everything seems in order. Please lie down on the exam table now," he said in a casual tone.

Miranda floated onto the table, biting her lip as he hoisted her legs into the stirrups. She was fully aroused and fully exposed, unable to hide anything. She was afraid of what this Doctor would do next, and afraid that he would do nothing. Her emotions were in turmoil, adding to her already heightened arousal.

He begin by gingerly spreading her labia, then slowly inserting a finger into her sopping wet pussy. This was quickly followed by a second finger, opening her up to further exploration. She could feel his fingers working their way around her vaginal walls. The way he caressed her brought color to her cheeks and nasty thoughts to her mind. Even if she was married, she could still fantasize!

As the Doctor continued his exam, her head lolled to side. What she saw made her clench, drawing a smile from the Doctor, his first recreation that she could see. On the table where her clothes were folded, her panties were missing. In their place were the Doctor's exam gloves. He was fingering her pussy with his bare hands. At this realization, Miranda spread her legs farther apart, scooting down the table to grant the Doctor deeper access.

After a few more strokes, the Doctor stood up, wiping his wet fingers on her now soiled panties. "I can feel your husband's seed still deep within you. Are you trying to get pregnant?"

"Yes Doctor," Miranda said breathlessly, "we've been trying for several months since we first got married."

Miranda watched with anticipation as the Doctor reach for his belt, unfastening his pants. She held her breath as he dropped his slacks to the floor, freeing his growing erection. He stared at her wet, pink pussy, stroking his cock as he said, "If your husband can't do it for you, I can. It's a special service I offer all my naughty little patients. You are a naughty girl, aren't you?"

She could say nothing. All she could do is whimper and nod her head. She knew what was coming next, and was powerless to stop it. Dr. Reynolds stepped up to the foot of the table, sliding his dick up and down on the wetness of pussy, pushing his glans against her clit with each pass. Before she could back out, she felt the head of his cock as he thrust inside of her for that first time. No one other than her husband had ever been inside of her, but she could not stop.

His powerful advance brought forth a squeal of delight. Miranda never knew what she had been missing until now. This felt dirty and raw, completely different from her husband's loving touch. As she opened her mouth in a moan, she felt the slick fabric of her wet panties push in, gagging her.

"Hush little one," said the Doctor, "we wouldn't want anyone coming in to interrupt us, would we?"

Miranda shook her head no, as a few tears of pleasure streamed down her cheeks. She could taste herself on the panties where the Doctor had wiped his fingers. She could smell their sex as their bodies mingled. She knew she would need a shower after this and already regretted the loss of his scent.

The Doctor reached down, timing his thrusts to with the caress of his fingers, working her cunt inside and out. Soon she was calling out in muffled screams as she erupted in orgasm around his meaty dick. He smiled and kept pumping.

"That's right dirty girl, you're mine now. I can see it in your eyes. Every inch of you belongs to me. I knew it the moment I walked in and smelled your pussy. Then the way you quivered when I touched you confirmed it. This will be waiting for you every visit..."

He stared off as he kept thrusting. She could tell by his breathing, he was getting close. Oh God, she thought, he's not wearing any protection! He looked at her knowingly as he started coming deep inside her. "Yes! That's a good girl! Take it, take my seed," he moaned. And she did. She clinched her pussy, milking every last drop out of his dick.

She felt empty and exposed as he slowly pulled out of her. The Doctor walked to the head of the exam table, pulling the panties from Miranda's mouth. He raised them to his nose, taking a deep breath and smiling. As she looked up at him, she saw his cock, still wet with her juices. Seeing the hunger in her eyes, he held his dick up for her to suck clean.

"MMMmmmm, you are a dirty little whore, aren't you?"

"MmmHmmm," she mumbled, tasting her pussy juices mixed with his semen. Smiling as she felt a little bit of his cum seep down her legs from her open cunt. After she finished sucking his cock clean, the Doctor pulled up his pants, keeping her panties and stuffing them into his pocket. He bent down to whisper in her ear. "Don't worry, I have your test results, you're already pregnant. I just wanted a taste of you for myself. I'll leave orders for you to come back next week for a follow up visit..."

And with that, he left her feeling even wetter and more exposed than when he first walked in.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Doctors Office Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 297 milliseconds