• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers For Life Ch. 01

Hers For Life Ch. 01

12

I met my girlfriend, Beth, 4 years ago. I was a senior in high school and she was only a freshman, I went to watch the first girl's volleyball game of the year, a girl in my own year on the team invited me after we dated once.

Just watching warmups, I couldn't take my eyes off of Beth, it was her first game, she was already tall and toned. As a freshman she didn't play in the actual game, but I watched her in the tight volleyball shorts, sitting on the bench that looked too small for her tall frame.

I barely paid attention to the game, I was obsessed with her. The girl I was dating and went to go watch, Kelly, I hung out with after, but it became a friendship, as I tried to find out more about Beth. It was apparent that I was far from the only guy that thought that way, I learned she was thought of as unattainable in her own year, and she had lots of guys hovering around her wherever she went in school.

Just getting to high school, she had never had a boyfriend before, and Kelly actually introduced us and we just got along really well right away, and talking everyday online for weeks we went out, and soon we were dating.

It was a bit weird, going out with a freshman, I got teased for it a lot by my friends, but also there was envy, as Beth was stunning.

Beth was smart, athletic and just excellent socially, she was interesting to talk to, and was energetic, always laughing. I loved hanging out with her, on the other hand, she was pretty high maintenance and demanding in our relationship, and in general, as she always had guys willing to do stuff for her, it was natural I guess. Especially from guys with cars, she could get rides anywhere from anyone and often got a meal out of it too. She wasn't used to being told no, so I found a lot of our disagreements were often from me finding her too demanding or selfish in certain situations. But mostly, I didn't mind the high maintenance stuff, I liked doing what she wanted, making her happy, and I did find that I was doing her more favors, nice things and she didn't reciprocate in that manner often, but that was my only issue with her. An annoyance most of the time, it wasn't a big deal. We were inseparable really.

My plan, after I graduated, was always to work a year and then go to college, so I did that during Beth's sophomore year, then I couldn't leave her yet, so I worked one more year in the hopes something would happen.

I got accepted into a school far away and was planning to leave, but Beth decided that she was going to move with me, and do her last year of high school near my college and get a part time job. Her parents were furious, forbidding her, but Beth was very strong that way, she wouldn't be stopped.

So we got a tiny apartment and both worked shitty jobs outside of school, we didn't see each other often, as amazing as it was to live with her, it was a very hard year, we were poor, she missed her family and friends a lot. She didn't like this school nearly as much, and we saw each other less than when we lived with our parents due to our conflicting and busier schedules. But we were doing it for each other, and I thought that year we were incredibly close, there was no doubt we'd get married when it was time.

The next year she got into the same school as me, on an academic scholarship, including a dorm room, and her parents forgave her, seeing she wasn't just abandoning her plans, all was well, and they started to help her financially, so she quit her job. She took the dorm, and I got one of my own, it was cheaper that way, and we were only a 5 minute walk apart. I felt a bit awkward being in my 2nd year and several years older, but it was also a lot of fun too.

So now she was a freshman again, but in college, and I was in 2nd year, having taken two years off. And while we were both excited to have a more normal college experience, instead of living in some crappy apartment that was an hour bus ride away, this year felt more normal to me.

But I was really worried that things would change between us, just because that's what happens when you start college, you meet lots of new people and get new ideas, the world opens up. So many high school relationships end soon after college starts. I was more afraid it would happen to her, but I was for myself too, I didn't want to fall out of love with her, but what if that's what happened?

But, now going out to bars, the amount of guys that hit on her was ridiculous, non stop, if we'd go to a bar, as soon as I wasn't around, someone would move in. But nothing happened, she'd go out with friends and I made some as well, it was good, to not only be with each other.

We still spent most nights in each other's bed.

That summer I wanted to go back and visit family for a few weeks, and she had finished exams a week before me, so she went back for a short visit then, and planned on going again just before the new year started at the end of summer, so we spent a lot of that summer apart.

Beth had made friend with a bunch of girls from one of the sororities, she had no interest in joining, but she liked hanging out with the girls, especially a girl named Alie, and now with the school year finished, Beth figured she could hang out more with them as they didn't have sorority stuff to do.

I would have chosen different friends if I had the choice, they were pretty typical party girls, Beth was surely the no fun one in the group, as the other girls liked hooking up after parties with whoever, being drunk as often as possible, trying more daring sexual stuff like threesomes, Alie claimed to love anal. While me and Beth's sex life was active, it was pretty plain, I just loved being with her, I don't think it was stale at all though.

Beth didn't want the crazy sex life either, but she liked hearing about it, and being involved without actually doing it, she liked to get close, but once she was actually in a situation to do it, she pulled away.

So summer went fine, I heard some crazy stories about the girls and it made me sleep restless nights when I knew she was out with them getting drunk, in some tiny dress at some club, but when I got back to school after those few weeks at home, everything was fine.

Then the problems started, a few weeks later, she bought herself a sex toy, I didn't like it, like I wasn't good enough, it was way bigger than my own dick, which was kind of small, but I didn't bring it up, she wanted me to use it on her, but I wouldn't. I told her to do it to herself when I wasn't around, that I could deal with.

The thing about Beth was that she didn't have a low sex drive, I think, but she had beliefs about it, it made her guilty, like sex was bad, a religious thing, perhaps. She didn't like to give head, and the few times she did, I wasn't allowed to come in her mouth, or on her, she felt the whole thing was kind of dirty. She almost never orgasmed, and wouldn't let me eat her out for long, she didn't like it, she said it made her feel weird.

So I stopped doing it, which was fine, as it was my least favorite part of sex, I did it for her, not because I liked it, and since she wouldn't give me head often, it was all even, I thought.

But I loved fucking her, and now at 20, she had become this 5'10" goddess with long hair and a lean, firm, athletic body.

I loved getting rough with her, pulling her hair, spanking, holding her wrists, but she didn't really like that, so again, I couldn't do it often at all.

So like I said, our sex life was pretty vanilla, we tried lots of variations on the standard sex positions, and that was fun, and it seemed like we were both just kind of boring sexually, we often talked about it, how it actually made up pretty compatible. We could just fuck, and do it often, and that was great.

We both loved kissing and cuddling and did that for hours sometimes before and/or after sex. To me that was just as good as sex, she said it was her favourite part.

The only kind of crazy thing she liked to do was jerk me off whenever she felt like it, not only just at hom like when she be reading or something, then just get up and come over and make me come, but she liked doing it outside too.

The car was her favorite, every once in a while she would just jerk me off on a ride home from somewhere. We'd go hiking sometimes and she like to do it then, or under tables at restaurants or bars if she thought it would be secret and felt especially daring. A dark alley happened a few times as well. It was exciting, I liked it too.

I'd try to get her to fuck me in these places, but she always refused. Once during hiking I was a bit aggressive about it, and she got angry and she took a few nights off from sex after that. And even longer before the handjobs came back.

But once that big vibrator found its way to her drawer, things started to change, slowly, she'd tell me she used it daily, when she almost never played with herself before.

I'd offer her more sex, but she said it was like a quickie or something, different than sex. I masturbated regularly, so I got that.

Then she would start to do it after sex, over time it became almost immediate, she'd have me cum on my stomach or something and then tell me to shower it off while she'd get the vibrator out. Soon, she was cuming from the vibrators, more and more, and never from sex with me.

She then bought a tiny clit vibrator she kept on her for when she came to my house, she'd ask me to use it on her, just the vib, but again I refused.

One night, I heard it click on as we were falling asleep, and she slide in between her legs.

At that point, I confronted her about it, because I really didn't like how often she used it.

And she just avoided the issue, even trying to flatter, saying I made her so horny, from there she slowly started to go out a bit more with friends, and we had sex less, we still slept together every night, kissing, it was subtle, but it felt like a small rift to me.

One night, she texted me early in the morning saying she was coming over, and she arrived, kind of drunk, looking incredibly sexy and made up. She had come from a club or something.

She took my clothes off me, pushed me down on the bed and knelt on me and slide her dress over her head. We hadn't fucked for a week, I think the longest amount since we'd been at college and could whenever we wanted.

She was naked, except for some high heels, kneeling on me as she slide my dick in her and started bouncing. It had been a week, I hadn't jerked off, so I was really horny, and came in like 2 minutes, as our rule, I said, "I'm cumming," and she looked so disappointed as she lifted her hips and let my hard cock out as I jerked it a few times and shot sperm up in the air and onto my stomach, she then sat on the bed, leaned against the wall, perpendicular to me, her legs draped over mine, as she reached down, grabbed her vibrator from the bed and proceeded to spend twenty minutes, with my legs trapped underneath hers, my cum running down my stomach, as she started moaning and crying out to the vibrator.

After she said, "you better shower that off."

I said, "What the hell was the that?" and I got mad at her, but it felt weird arguing naked with cum on me, so I said let's deal with this in the morning and she said fine, and instead of crawling into bed, she got up, leaving her underwear on the floor, she squeezed back into her tight red dress and with her heels still on, headed back to her place.

I showered and barely slept.

She came over pretty early the next morning unannounced, I let her in and she had washed her make up off and was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. She looked rough, but she was hungover and probably upset about our fight.

She sat down and said, "Sorry, I was really rude, disrespectful, I never want to do that to you, I hate it."

"Why, what is it?"

She looked down, and said, quietly, "Really?"

I felt my heart beat faster, whatever it was, it was something she knew I would hate, "Yeah, whatever it is, I gotta know."

"I just...don't really like our sex life."

"I figured that, but what happened, it hasn't changed, and you'd never really done anything that seemed like you wanted it to change in someway."

"I know, you didn't do anything wrong, but you've seen me, I use vibrators every day now, because obviously I'd never cheat on you or anything."

"Is that it? But you still seem frustrated even using that thing."

"Yeah, well last night, sometime you come too fast, and your penis is, you know, small, after using that big dildo..and you've, you're not in as good as you used to be. I'm sorry."

That whole thing was devastating. As I was pretty sensitive about it, I knew my dick was undersized and I was getting a bit of a belly, not a lot, but noticeable. I'd stopped wearing tighter tshirts. And to think now I couldn't even get her horny. It was so hard to hear.

"So, what is this serious, like relationship ending?" I asked.

"No, no no, I love you so much, but our sex life, it's not enough for me, we have to figure it out."

"Now that we talked, there's got to be a way to figure it out."

"I don't know, that's why I haven't brought it up yet, I don't know what's wrong, I only want to have sex with you, but I don't feel great about it as I do before, and the vib helps, but it's not, you know, you. I feel lame always just sticking this plastic thing against my clit."

"What changed?"

"I don't know, I mean I have some friends like Alie, that have really active, wild sex lives, as you know, but while I see the appeal, I am pretty sure it's not for me. I still want to go home to you, get married to you someday, only sleep with you my whole life. But something is wrong."

"You have any suggestions, at all?"

"Can you try to use the vibrators on me, let's play with those. They both can give me really good orgasms."

She added coyly, "I'll even get you a little vibrator, so you can use it on me whenever you want. It'll be naughty."

She jumped on the bed with me, and the conversation kind of died down from there, as we just hugged and didn't talk.

I kind of swallowed my pride and tried the next night, getting between her legs and using the vib as I fingered her. It went well, and she seemed happy. So, we started using it all the time, sometimes just the clit vibrators, other times the big dildo vibrator, sometimes both.

Things felt better, encouraged, we started talking about other stuff we could do, but she was still very sensitive to being degraded, she felt, so still no spanking, rough stuff, cuming on her, and no blowjobs at all now. She said simply, I really hate giving them, and I said it was fine. She still gave me a lot of hand jobs, exciting ones, she was getting more daring, taking me to the library or a Ferris wheel with the intent to get me.

We thought of other things we could do to spice up, but there wasn't much she was into, I was trying to convince her of public sex, we talked about role playing, and she said maybe I could tie up her wrists if I then worshipped her body, so we discussed those without any real plans to do it.

She stared to become more vocal too, during sex, and more intense, grabbing and squeezing me harder. It was awesome.

One day, as I was kissing her, I slide the big dildo into her pussy she started to say "yeah, use that big dick on me, fill me up, stretch me." And I kind of moved past it, but I felt weird about it, calling it big.

But it continued, we started using the dildo all the time, she bought an even bigger one for my apartment and she started to really make me pound her with it, saying the same stuff, 'fill up my little cunt' 'oh it's big." and demanding I go harder, faster until she came.

It was sexy, but I felt so useless, she loved it doggy style with her legs tight together, she said it really made her fell full, and I just stood behind her, pounding it in and out, making my arms tired as she yelled at me and fingered her clit. I was part of the toy. It really wasn't very erotic for me at all, maybe the first minute or two, then it was just work.

Sometimes we'd fuck before, sometimes after the toys. One day she was just playing with my dick in the morning and jerked me off, then she said it was her turn, so we went through the routine of banging her with the huge dildo.

Then, more and more often, we wouldn't have actual sex, she'd jerk me off and then I'd fuck her with a dildo until she couldn't take it anymore.

One afternoon she came to my apartment in between classes, looking so cute in a skirt and tank top, and said "get naked, I want to try something" as she kicked off her flip flops.

She had me lie on the bed, but then she said it wouldn't work, and had me get on the floor, she was still clothed, 'kiss my hand like a princess before you get your present," she said

I kissed it, then lay on my back on my dirty dorm wood floor and she sat on the bed and put her feet on my stomach, then she started to rub the sole over my dick, making it rock hard, and she played with my dick with her feet for a while until she started to jerk it off in between her arches. It took a while, she couldn't go very fast, but it was interesting. And I came hard. I got a bit on the side of her foot, so I got up to get a towel to whip her foot, then my stomach down.

She meanwhile had slide her panties down to her knees and had the dildo out,

"We have 45 minute before I have my next class, see if you can wear me out." She got into doggy style and I went to work, pounding her hard with the dildo, and I wasn't even close to wearing her out, she was constantly yelling, harder or faster, and about 30 minutes in, she had came twice, and my arms were exhausted and my dick was hard, so I got up to mount her, but she moved away when she felt my dick against her thigh.

"Give up?" she asked.

"Kind of," I said, holding my cock. We hadn't actually fucked for a week now.

"Mmm, I have an idea" she lay on her back and put her legs in the air, and got her clit vib out, she had me kneel in front of her and she said "beat off for me, it turns me on." she looked at me through her legs as I started to jerk, while she was rubbing her vib over her clit, moaning.

And we both came at pretty much the same time, then we had a few minutes so we had a really nice shower together, washing each other.

But now, more and more, she wanted me to just jerk myself off and then use the toys on her, so we barely even touched each other's bodies. Again, it crept in over weeks, and by the end of the first semester, we'd have sex maybe once a week, and I'd get a handjob once a week too, just at the beginning of the semester we were fucking almost every day.

But she was hornier than ever, still everyday, sometimes twice. I'd work on it to make her come, my arms were even getting bigger from doing it. Beth noticed it, but said, "too bad your gut is too, but not your dick."

I had convinced her to let me tie her up, after a lot of convincing, she said I could if it wasn't tight so she could get out if she pulled, and I had to make it really special for her, romantic almost. So, I promised I would and got candles and flowers for the apartment. And some stuff to make it smell nice.

She came over after just having a long bath, and she smelt amazing and freshly scrubbed.

She let me take off her sundress and she only wore panties underneath, she wouldn't take those off.

So I guided her to my bed, and tied her wrists with a necktie, then tied them behind her head and blindfolded her and I started to kiss her all over, focusing on her neck, lips, breasts and shoulder area, but I went all over her body stroking and kissing for a long time as she purred contently.

After more than an hour, I untied her and took off the blindfold and she said "fuck me," so I slide off the panties and we had a real nice, long, slow fuck.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hers For Life Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds