• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Shameful Shopping Trip

A Shameful Shopping Trip

Sir (as he likes to be known) messaged me and set me a little task to complete. Something very simple, but with a twist. Damn him but he knows me inside out and can tweak my every whim. All I had to do was dress and go out shopping - something I love to do - but this was shopping with a difference. Just thinking about it made me wet - and that was only in the days during which I had to plan my little shopping trip.

All very simple - I just had to go out and buy a perfectly innocuous item for cash and return home. Why was it that this made me go oh so wet and weak at the knees; why was I trembling at the prospect. Well, it goes without saying that Sir had added a devious little twist to my shopping expedition, as you will find out shortly.

Wednesday was the day I chose. I couldn't sleep for the excitement and woke early trembling, not with fear but with excitement. I like to dress to go shopping and today was no exception, though Sir had set out a few little rules.

Carefully I laid eveything out ready for my adventure.

Firstly my best nylons - sheer black contrast seamed Gio's

A black basque to suit

A neat black pencil skirt - perhaps tight enough for my six suspender clips to show through as gentle little bumps

A white blouse to go on top - not quite transparent - but it would certainly offer a hint of what it conceals - it has a ruff at the top to add a little bit of glamour

I have chosen a delightful little pair of black leather gloves to accompany the outfit and add a little bit more elegance

And some knee length black boots ......... with three inch heels.

Finally a long black winter coat to conceal it all - but only if I button it up........

Oh - and the little love egg that Sir mentioned I would need ..... ye gods, it's such a hideous pink thing, but it has it's uses.

Well, I dressed as described, feeling very wet and quivery. Sheer black nylon stockings first and then my black basque clipping the suspenders in place one by one. Next my sheer white nylon blouse with the little ruff in front.The basque shows below, but the ruff at the front tried to conceal it. Then I shimmy into my black pencil skirt - hoping it is long enough - and smoothing it over my suspenders. Looking over my shoulder I check in the mirror to see if my seams are straight. A couple of gentle tweaks and they are - Sir would never forgive me if they were not. My boots come next - nice long black ones - they just reach up to the hem of my skirt. Finally my long black coat.

I check myself in the mirror - with the coat part done up there is just enough to hint at the basque beneath my sheer blouse - but no more than that. I wonder how many people I pass by will guess and give a knowing little smile.

Finally I picked up my handbag, slipped the pink love egg into it and went out through the front door.

That's it - there was no going back know - I needed to go and buy a new USB memory stick for the PC. Well, a girl has to keep her kinky pics. I would be mortified if I kept them on the PC and had to take it in for repair. I couldn't go back to collect it knowing what the repair man might have seen.

It was bitter out and the gales blew everywhere and Sir had insisted that I was knickerless- he can be so deliberately cruel sometimes.

I thought PC World might be the best place - always full of geeky young assistants - just what Sir prescribed. In I walked - glad of a little warmth - and unbuttoned the top buttons of my coat. I took a stroll round before finding the memory stick section. What a choice. I needed a big one - memory stick, that is and chose a neat little 32 Gb Sandisk job in red and black - perfect to match much of my lingerie. All this time and not one geeky assistant to help me. Biding my time I went over to look at the new laptops - they feature Windows 8 now and I hadn't really seen it in operation yet. The new front page looks so different and I found it so confusing. I felt a hand on my arm and those gentle words "Can I help you"?

It wasn't the geeky teenager I had expected, but a gentleman well into his fifties. I explained I was thinking about a new Windows 8 laptop and asked if he could talk me through Windows 8 - but first I really needed to find a toilet - was there one I could use. He pointed me over towards the ladies and I knew there was no going back. Once in the cubicle, I sat there for a couple of minutes - though it seemed like an eternity. My legs turned to jelly and my mouth felt so dry. Finally I slid my skirt up to my waist gently teasing myself. I felt so sensitive I could have made myself come right there but eventually took the pink love egg from my handbag. I was so wet it slipped in very easily leaving the little wire cord dangling free. I really needed my knickers - I kept feeling it would slide out as I was so so wet, but all I could do was clench my muscles adding to my discomfort and growing excitement.

Carefully I smoothed my pencil skirt down, easing myself till I felt comfortable. As I washed my hands I kept checking myself in the mirror to make sure all looked OK. I must have checked six times before I dared to walk out onto the shop floor again. I felt as if there had to be a big flashing neon sign pointing at me - reading "DEPRAVED TART".

I walked back to the laptop display, but my man had gone. He was quickly back at my side, however, apologising that he had been taking care of another customer. "No problem", I croaked, shuffling from one foot to another setting my love ball in motion and nearly bringing a flush to my face. I tried to concentrate as he took me through the new Windows 8 desktop. It was all so different and I could hardly concentrate with the gentle sensations generated by my love ball driving me to distraction. After ten minutes I could stand no more - and I think he was beginning to look a little more closely at what might lie beneath the ruffles on my blouse. I mumbled something about needing to check at home before I made a final choice of the new laptop. To be honest it had all gone in one ear and out the other as my love ball gently tickled inside and I really did not want it to slip out in the middle of the store.

I said I needed to pay for the memory stick and he guided me over to a vacant till and opened it up just for me. He rang up the memory stick and I fumbled in my bag before pulling out two folded ten pound notes with a piece of paper wrapped between them. I don't think I've mentioned the piece of paper. It carried a little message that Sir made me write out before I started out on my little expedition.

He unfolded the notes and went to pass back the scrap of paper. I looked down and just managed to croak "Please read it". I must have glowed bright scarlet and wished the earth would swallow me up as he frowned before reading and then slowly and carefully re-reading the handwritten note.

It read "I have just come from Ann Summers and I have a love egg inside me, I left my panties in the toilet and would be very obliged if you could tell me discretely if I look at all unusual". He looked over the top of his glasses at me and broke into a big grin as he handed me my memory stick and the receipt, both of which I hastily stuffed into my bag before returning his smile as Sir had requested. I felt utterly flushed and trembling knowing he had read the note - twice. I turned to go, unable to look him in the face, but before I managed to evade his eyes, he said "You look perfectly gorgeous Madam and I hope to see you again soon". I could have just died on the spot!.

I could not get out of there fast enough, but as I went through the door I turned back and saw him talking to a colleague, waving the note in his hand. Had I really left the evidence behind. What were they saying? I nearly twisted my ankle in my hurry to get away and kept the love egg in all the way home, keeping me on the edge as I rushed home, thinking that every person I passed had guessed my kinky secret.

It's still in me now and I haven't stopped to play as my instruction was to write this account for him first, but now I'm going to throw myself on the bed and bring myself off bigtime jesus jesus I need to come .... now....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Shameful Shopping Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 570 milliseconds