• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invasion: The Lake Ch. 02

Home Invasion: The Lake Ch. 02

To see my wife Sue with the defeated look on her face was pure agony. Phil had eaten her pussy, something she never let me do. She also sucked his huge black cock and he made her tongue his ass. By now, she was a defeated woman.

I felt helpless tied to the chair and at the same time I was highly aroused. While Sue was being ravaged, I tried to hide my erection but she saw my hard cock.

I knew Sue was embarrassed when Phil had her moaning and screaming with his large tongue. We have been married 10 years and I never heard more than a light moan from my wife.

As an attorney, I was trying to find a way for this to end when Phil yelled over to my wife, "hey Honey, you are a movie star." I didn't understand what he was saying until the last of the four, Bob came from behind branishing our new Sony High definition camcorder. It had all the gadgets including a zoom lens so I knew he got some great pics of Sue.

When she finally understood what he was saying, she sobbed and screamed, "please no." I looked at her and she had Phil's cum drying on her nose and mouth. Her body and hair were soaking wet. She was still trembling from the massive orgasm with Phil.

Phil said, "I think hubby needs a little mouth action. His cock has been hard since you took off your clothes." Sue looked stunned, didn't move, and Phil yelled, "GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE, NOW!!"

Sue crawled over with tears in her eyes. In a trembling voice she cried, "Please, Jerry. Make it stop. Please!! I can't do this."

Before I could say anything, Phil yelled, "SUCK HIS COCK BITCH!!

She took my cock in her mouth but was very tentative. She licked around the head but not enthusiatic enough for Phil.

Phil calmly told Sue that if she didn't want to suck her husband cock he had another one for her. He motioned for Lenny to step forward. Lenny was undressed in a flash. He grabbed Sue by the hair. He pulled her off my cock and drug her over to the love seat.

Sue was screaming, "no, no, I will do better, I will, I will."

Phil said, "too late honey, you can show Lenny how you will do better."

Lenny grabbed Sue's face. She was looking directly at his 8" thick black, uncut cock. He pinched her nose forcing Sue to opened her mouth. He shoved his cock down her throat. Sue began, gagging, gasping, and chocking. Lenny was anxious. He stood up and violenty began fucking her face

Sue was moaning and gagging, trying to say something but his cock was muffling her voice. Her throat opened and Lenny gave her all 8", slamming his balls against her chin.

She tried to pull away but Lenny held her head and shot load after load down her throat. Sue was swallowing as fast as she could. The cum was dripping out of her nose and mouth. When Lenny was finished he pushed her to the floor.

I saw my beautiful wife sobbing, "Jerry, Jerry, why are they doing this to me." She was exhausted, lying on the carpet and asking them to "please leave. Please!!"

Phil said, "Oh, we are leaving. We just have some unfinished business."

Sue looked over toward him and saw his huge cock She trembled as she realized what was next.

Phil untied me and told me to start sucking her cunt. Even though Sue had already been eaten by Phil she still had reservations about having my mouth down there.

She began to cry and sob even harder as I moved my mouth to her beautiful shaved pussy. My cock was hard as I brushed my tongue across her cunt. She bucked as she felt my tongue. In a few minutes, she was softly moaning, "oh please, oh Jerry, it feels so good."

She began bucking harder with the movement of my tongue and moaned, "Oh Jesus, Oh Oh Oh God, oh fuck it feels Ahh, Ahh, Oh God!!" Under the circumstances, I almost wanted to thank Phil for this break-through but kept that thought to myself.

She was now cumming with every swipe of my tongue. Her body was heating up, she was screaming, "Oh, Jerry, Oh Oh God, Oh God, I'm cummmmmming!!!!!!" Her legs were trembling and she dropped back exhausted from the sheer pleasure of her orgasm. I looked up, my face shiny with her juices, and saw the camcorder.

Phil said, "that is our ace in the hole. If we are reported everyone in the neighborhood, the Catholic Church, the Catholic school where your wife teaches, will receive a copy of our visit." I sat stunned as Sue in the after-glow of her orgasm was still writhing on the floor. I was grabbed from behind, led to the chair, hand-cuffed and tied.

Phil said, "thanks Counselor, for prepping your wife. Now it is time to see if she can fuck as good as she sucks cock."

I could see that Sue was quite wet. I feared for her when he lowered himself between her legs. I knew that my 8" cock sometimes causes her discomfort.

Phil had two of his men loop a rope around each of Sue's hands and they pulled tight. When Phil pushed the head of his cock in, she flinched.

She screamed, "no, no. You are too big. Please, don't." Phil shoved and half his cock disappeared in her cunt. She screamed, "no, please it hurts, take it out. Please take it out."

Phil was brutal. He lunged forward and gave Sue three more inches of his cock. Her tearful scream pierced the air, "Oh Jesus, help me. Help, Oh God. It hurts, Oh oh. Please, someone help me."

Phil had 9" of thick black cock in my wife and she was thrashing, trying to get away. Phil was moving back and forth content with giving her most of his cock.

Shortly her cries changed. She softly said, "Oh God, it feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh, Jesus, please, Oh Oh fuck." Phil had 11" of black cock in her.

Phil motioned for his men to undo the ropes. Sue reached for Phil and put her arms around his neck. She had her legs high on his waist. She moaned as he kept fucking her. "It feels so good. Oh fuck, Oh God, please, fuck me fuck mmmeee."

Phil pushed her legs back and started deep-fucking her. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, Oh Jesus I love your huge black cock."

She forgot she was being filmed. She forgot I was in the room. The only thing she was thinking about was that huge black cock deep in her cunt. Phil buried his cock and roared, "here it comes, Oh fuck you are one tight bitch.!!"

When she felt his huge load she screamed, "Oh god, it is hot, your cum is boiling Oh, fuck Oh fuck, Oh God it feels so good! Ah,oh,oh, oh............

Phil had fucked my wife unconscious. He got up and got dressed. She lay there, unmoving. Her cunt was stretched, her pussy was soaking wet and his cum was spilling out.

Phil came over to me and said, "suck your slut wife's cum off my cock." I refused and turned my head. Two of his men grabbed me and kept my head still. I would not open my mouth.

Someone pinched my nose, my mouth opened, and Phil shoved his cock down my throat. I could taste his cum and my wife's pussy juice as I gagged on his big cock. After being cleaned Phil stepped back and laughed.

Phil and his gang grabbed their gear. As they were leaving Phil reminded me about the tape.

Thirty minutes later Sue came to. She was disoriented and it took a few minutes for her to focus. When she did, everything came flooding back. She helped untie me and leaned against me as I helped her to the sofa.

I looked at my wife, cum dripping out of her pussy and drying on her mouth. She was ashamed and mortified. She was sobbing and asked me to forgive her.

She remembered the pain of taking Phil's huge cock. After that everything was a blur. I told her, "you begged him to fuck you with his huge black cock. You begged him to cum in your pussy."

The shock on her face told it all. She was not using birth control and when she looked down to see the huge amount of cum dripping from her cunt, she screamed.

They had been in our house for about five hours. The physical and mental damage we incurred may never be resolved.

The next day, a video tape was lying on our front steps.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invasion: The Lake Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds