• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken By D'Andre and His Son

Taken By D'Andre and His Son

We went home after the bar struggling to stay focused long enough to get to our house. I figured since D'andre and I were pretty lit from the weed and ecstasy and were in a kinky mood we'd have a little fun in our hot tub. FUCK, did it turn into something way more than I expected.

D'andre's 19 year old son Junior (who had just moved in after his release from juvenile hall after 3 years of being locked up) was there and already fucked up. As soon as we made it to the house D'andre and I stripped off all of our clothes and got right into the hot tub. D'andre immediately kissed me which took my mind off of the fact that his son was home even though the thought wouldn't have crossed my mind considering I was wasted and oblivious anyway. My judgment kicked in briefly when he started kissing and rubbing his hands all over my tits. I was instantly uncomfortable and slightly paranoid but at the same time so damn hot! I heard Junior get in the hot tub but I didn't pay it that much attention until I felt his hand slightly rubbing my leg and stroking my thigh while his father kissed me passionately. D'andre was so fucked up and high, he was really feeling the ecstasy.

He told me, "Fuck it let him watch. Your pussy belongs to me anyways bitch!" He said, "Baby don't pay it no mind or worry about a thing because you're mine and I got you. If he want to watch his dad, fuck it. The lil' dude just got outta the hall and ain't seen pussy since I don't know when."

The heat from the water had me ready to pass out, it felt like I was dreaming. I didn't care whether it was real or a dream, all I wanted was to be with D'andre! D'andre got up on the edge of the hot tub so I could suck his big ass dick (about 11", the biggest I've ever had). He was hard and ready to face fuck me. He had been wanting to do so for a long time. I could feel Junior behind me rubbing my ass and spreading me open to finger my ass. D'andre asked if I cared and I said no. Junior started to finger my ass while I sucked his dad's dick. The hot water had me hornier and more relaxed than I thought possible. I sucked D'andre's dick for some time while Junior fingered my ass. D ordered me to turn around and suck Junior's dick so I did, tasting the water from the hot tub as I swallowed his swollen throbbing dick into my hot mouth. I sucked Junior like I knew he had never been sucked before. While I blew his son's mind with my oral skills, D held my hair so it didn't get wet. D'andre liked watching me suck "our" boy. He began instructing me on what to do next, "Lick the head, take him deep, and suck his balls."

I reached over and started stroking D'andre as I sucked Junior who was ready to explode in no time at all. Suddenly I briefly sobered up and stopped what I was doing. "Wait, hold on!" I said in a panic but D'andre wasn't trying to deal with my hesitations at finishing what we had started.

"Suck my dick again!" he demanded as he got up on the edge of the hot tub grabbing me by my neck and hair. "Get her arms behind her and hold'em tight!" he orders Junior. The yanking of my arms behind me caused me to cry out in a whimper, and D'andre quickly and roughly shoved his dick in my mouth gagging me. He moved my head with his stabbing rhythm, forcing me start to suck him. Junior stood behind me holding my arms as if he was arresting me then he rammed his thick dick into my pussy and started fucking me hard. His rough quick thrust were pushing my mouth so far onto D'andre's dick that I choked on it. J fucked me hard as he watched his dad fuck my face. D'andre reached down and twisted my nipples making them rock hard. Junior held my hips pulling me into him with so much force the water splashed all around.

We decided to go inside the house. I laid on the bed while D'andre got right between my legs and started to eat my pussy. Junior came up to my head and began kissing me, holding my legs back for D'andre to get into my hot pussy. I stroked Junior as he kissed me, wanting him to fuck my face while his dad ate my hot pussy. "Our" boy brought his dick to my face. Even though I was intoxicated and still a bit in a state of confusion I couldn't help but notice how big Junior's dick was. He wasn't as long as his dad, but he was as thick as a coke can and about 9 inches. He continued to hold my legs open while D'andre fingered me with three fingers and licked and sucked my clit. I hungrily sucked Junior's dick, feeling him push it deep into my throat. D'andre got up and started to fuck my hot, wet pussy!

"Fuck her face son while I beat this pussy up!"

D'andre pulls out and cums all over my asshole and pussy lips, I start to cum at the same time. He licks my tits and pussy! This makes me feel ashamed and I panic because it was feeling so fucking good! (Damn ecstasy had me tripping... its crazy how your pleasure and emotions are magnified when you're "On One".) It felt so intensely good. The most shameful but undeniably, the guilty pleasuring kind of good... turned on but trying to maintain I yelled "D, No!! Stop it...stop it pleeease!!" I started to cum again while he licked all my juices up! He came up to me with his son's dick still in my mouth and yanks my head roughly towards him ignoring my cries and pleading, forced me to open my mouth for him as he watched all of my cum and his, drip into my mouth. Junior strokes his dick and watches the cum flow into my mouth. D'andre tells his son to cum on my face too! So Junior rubs his dick all over my lips mixing his daddy and my pussy juices together. I taste the sticky, warm, salty texture that mixed with the tears that had begun to run down my face. In the midst of all the shame, embarrassment, confusion, I still find myself sucking the head of Junior's dick and loving the insanity of this moment. Junior pulls his dick from my mouth and begins to stroke himself again. D'andre is right there telling me to lick the head, even holding it for me as he watches his son jack off for us. Junior erupts all over my lips and face. D'andre slaps me with his glazed hardened dick and I feel hot cum all over my face.

I try not to remember that night but shamefully....secretly......I get wet and aroused each time I think about it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken By D'Andre and His Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 547 milliseconds