• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lana - Doubled Up

Lana - Doubled Up

It was the afternoon of our photoshoot, when Lana comes up to me looking sad.

"Cliff just called and said he cant make it today."

"I'm sorry, hon. I really wanted to try something fun today."

"Well, I could, you know, invite someone else?" Lana asks, looking up at me hopefully.

Curious, I ask her, "And who do you have in mind?"

Looking nervous, Lana stutters "Well, we could have Randall come over. I mean, he's already been in our pictures once, so it wouldn't be something new." Her look is practically *begging* me.

"Well, I guess that makes sense. Go ahead and call him to see if he can make it."

"I already did. He'll be here in an hour."

That stung, but I let it slide. I had to get Lana in the shower and ready for our photos. Once she was in, I stripped and hopped in behind her, my erection pressing against her perfect little ass.

"Uh uh, you, that's off limits." Lana has almost never refused me sex before, but today was a first. She finished up, leaving me hard, and got dressed.

I say dressed, but that's an overstatement. She slipped on a pair of her sluttiest panties - red lace crotchless panties. Then she walked downstairs.

"Um, aren't you going to get dressed?" I press.

"I am dressed." And that was that.

As I'm following Lana down the stairs, I hear the doorbell. Without hesitation, she walks right to the door, and opens it wide without looking through the peep hole. It's broad fucking daylight, and my topless, slutty panty-clad wife is showing herself to the neighborhood.

Luckily, it was Randall, and he about choked when he saw Lana. I hurried him in and shut the door, shocked at her. She has Randall's hand in her own, dragging him to the couch. He simply towers over her - by over a foot and a half.

I start to set up my camera equipment, but Lana isn't waiting for me. She has Randall's clothes off, and is on her knees in front of him, his massive cock in her tiny hand already. By the time I'm set up, he's rock hard.

I tell Lana to stand, and face me. She does, and I can't help but pause to admire her beauty.

"Straddle him, and lower yourself slowly."

She does, and soon the massive head of Randall's cock is stretching her bare pussy wide open, as she moans in pleasure.

Slowly, she lowers herself, taking inch after inch after inch, seemingly endessly. Randall's hands are all over her, attacking her tiny, perfect tits.

Finally, Randall's cock is buried inside my wife. I shoot some closeups - the contrast of her milky white skin, light pink and soaking wet pussy, with his thick , dark black cock are amazing. Her moans reach a peak, and her body shakes in her first orgasm of the evening.

I ask her if she's ready.

No idea what I'm talking about, she breathes yes.

"Stand." I command. She does, pouting, as the giant cock falls out of her.

"Turn around and straddle him again." She turns, facing Randall, and showing me her perfect ass in the thong.

"Drop your panties and get on top again."

Amazingly fast, Lana's panties are gone, she's completely naked, and she's on Randall's lap, her pussy swallowing his cock. She begins to make out with him, tongues everywhere. She's lowering herself onto his cock, and he's thrusting upward, and she can't stop moaning - she's nearing her second orgasm.

I take this time to strip out of my clothes, and apply some lube to my own raging erection. I walk up to Lana and rub her shoulders, pressing my erection against her ass crack. Instantly she freezes, realizing what I'm about to do. The motion below me stops, everyone's breathing slows, as I press my cock against Lana's tight little rosebud. She trembles slightly as I press it inside, feeling the sphincter give way to my slippery dick.

I slowly press further inside, and soon I'm as deep as I can be inside my wife's hot, tight ass. I glance at Randall and say just two words.

"Fuck her."

And fuck her he does - he starts ramming upward into her, as I start to fuck her less violently from behind. Her body is shaking, and she soon yells out that she's cumming. Apparently when she cums and has two dicks in her, her asshole clamps down like a fucking vice. I immediately began spraying her insides with my own orgasm.

Randall's the only one who isn't finished, so he slowly starts to thrust upward again.

I pull out, and go to clean up real quick. When i return, Lana is on her ahnds and knees, and Randall is pounding her viciously doggy style. Apparently he was waiting to ask me a question.

"Can I fuck her ass too?" he asks eagerly.

"NO!" Both Lana and I cry out in unison. "Off limits. Her ass is mine." I explain.

Saddened, Randall picks up his thrusting. His hands are wrapped fully around Lana's waist as he buries his impossibly thick, 10 inch long cock inside her.

I'm quickly hard again watching the scene in front of me, and I don't even warn him not to cum in her.

Soon, Lana's third orgasm is obvious as she's shreiking, and Randall finally cums, ramming his cock as deep as he can go, filling my wife's pussy.

He collapses on top of Lana, and she lays down with him on top. Finally, he rises, pulling his dripping, softening cock from her.

Silently he dresses slowly, and leaves.

Lana just lays there, so I flip her over and climb on top. I press my once-again hard cock into her ravaged pussy. She's dripping with cum and juices, but I don't care. She's stretched out so wide, but I don't care. I plunge inside, barely able to feel anything but the heat and sloppiness. I fuck her for a good 20 minutes, her just laying there like a limp fish. I can't cum - she's just too loose right now. I pull out.

"Turn over." Lana doesn't move, exhausted.

I flip her over, and pull her to her knees. She just has her plump little ass in the air.

I press my well-lubed cock against her rosebud, and it slips in easily this time. I bury my cock in her ass once again, and fuck her tight little hole. Soon I'm spraying another load in that virgin asshole. Satisfied, I pull out and lay down beside her. We both soon fall asleep right there on the floor, too tired to move.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lana - Doubled Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds