• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Medical Exam Ch. 02

Medical Exam Ch. 02

I hear voices outside the door to my exam room; one is of the Nurse and another woman is giving her instructions. I can just make out what she's saying; It sounds like she's requesting a chaperone for her new patient. "Of course, Doctor; It'll be my pleasure," the Nurse said.

Sitting on the exam table, I tried to adjust the short gown I was wearing so that my dick wasn't poking out so much for these women but that only exposed my backside more. The door opens up and they both walk in with the Doctor holding the chart at her hip. Unlike the Nurse, the Doctor is in street cloths except for her white coat and badge.

She looked very sweet; almost too young looking to be a Doctor, perhaps. Her good looks and finely shaped body made me a little nervous about being naked under the gown I almost have on. She stands in front of me and introduces herself while the Nurse closes the door to the exam room.

The Doctor says a few pleasantries that calm me down a bit. She's ignoring my nakedness in full view but the Nurse is still noticing as she keeps to herself. The Doctor sort of presses herself in-between my knees and says, "Let's get started shall we." She does the standard things all doctors do like looking at my throat, feeling around my neck, etc. and poking that light in my ears. In her serene voice the Doctor asks me to lie down on the table.

She asks the Nurse to help her and so she steps up to the table alongside the Doctor. The Nurse then without a word slides out an extension and holds my legs up to let me rest them there. The Doctor has her hands on my back and chest to ease me down onto the exam table. This would be nice and comforting except for the fact that my dick and balls are flopping out right next to these two women.

The Doctor puts on her stethoscope and says, "This might be a little cold so let me warm it up first." She holds the end of it in her hand a moment as she's looking me over. I'm just staring at the ceiling trying not to worry about the open blinds on the window and being exposed before such lovely medical professionals.

Without hesitation, the Doctor reaches over me lifting the end of my loose gown and, she slides her hands underneath to push it up to my chest as far as she can. Now I'm really exposed to them. The Doctor listens to my heard & lungs and around my abdomen all the while leaving me naked from my chest down.

The Nurse is staying attentive and is taking notes in my chart with instructions from the doctor. "Yes, Doctor" she answers each time she speaks her medical jargon. The Doctor starts in examining the rest of my body with her hands alone. Poking my midsection and down to my groin. My dick is growing thicker in anticipation of her soft hands feeling up my skin.

The Doctor moves down my legs and looks at my feet never thinking of covering me up. I would find out why. She faces the Nurse for a moment and they both smile and stand back in their places at my side. The Doctor places her hands along side my dick and begins to move them around on me. She switches to the other side of my dick feeling my groin with both hands together.

The back of her fingers are lifting up my heavy dick that was lying over to that side. She's making it bob up and down some. With her hands on me like that I can't help but get aroused. My cock is now lying on the back of her hand as she dictates to the Nurse.

No doubt she can feel the pulse of my heartbeat as my dick touches the skin of her hand. The Doctor looks at my throbbing dick and pulls her hand away to rest it on my naked hip. It takes her a few seconds before realizing she's mesmerized at this growing cock getting hard in front of her and her nurse.

Acting startled she gathers her thoughts at somthing else she notices besides how hard my dick was getting. She directs the Nurse, "Take a look at this." Grabbing my full dick in her hand she pulls it all the way over towards her. She points out to show the Nurse with her other hand that she thinks there's a lump next to my penis.

They both have their faces down in my junk and if the Doctor were to let go of my dick it would slap them both on the cheek. They stand themselves up to talk about it; the Doctor called it a cyst just under the skin but she can't be sure. As directed, the Nurse wrote it up in the chart.

With her hand holding onto my dick she began to probe around pulling me one way then the other as she looked around in my pubes. The Doctor massaged my scrotum moving my balls around in circles as she examined all around my groin for any other signs of a lump in my skin.

"This isn't working out too well; He's too hairy. Nurse, will you write up an order to clean him up?" "Yes, Doctor; of course."

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Medical Exam Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds