• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Like a Good Neighbor

Like a Good Neighbor

12

I felt so sorry for him. James had had a terrible fall skateboarding and really did himself in. He broke both wrists and really skinned himself good on the arms and legs.

We had been neighbors for a few years now and had gotten to know one another pretty well over that time. Both of us were single, though I was divorced and almost 43; practically old enough to be his mother. He lived in the apartment across from mine and was always on the go. We both worked different hours and he traveled a lot making it hard to get to know him better. I have been attracted to him since I first met him, but was pretty sure he figured I was just a groupie and didn't mind the fact that I hung around.

James started skateboarding at a really early age. By the time he was in his early teens he was on the road, making a shit ton of money on the pro skating circuit. His body showed the countless hours he dedicated to the sport. He was lean and ripped, probably not an ounce of body fat on him. He had a fair amount of ink which just made him that much more appealing to me and pretty much every other girl he met. One of the reasons I like to hang out with his little crew is because they all usually ended up with their shirts off while they were working on new tricks. I'm sure I wasn't the only chick who got moist in the panties watching them do their thing! Since he was practically surrounded by girls all the time I figured I didn't have a chance in hell getting into his pants, but a girl can dream can't she?

Yes, you could say I have always had a thing for "bad boys". Unfortunately more often than not, those relationships would end in a bad way. I married an abusive asshole and divorced young. After that I didn't really have an interest in long term relationships. I like to date younger guys as a rule. Most weren't looking for anything long term and knew how to fuck and that was fine by me. I wasn't all that impressed with guys my age. Lately, it seemed, all the "men" I had dated thought eating at a five star restaurant or going to the movies was the best way to impress me.

By the way, my name is Evelyn, or Eve. The guys took to calling me Evil Eve or just Evil. I love it! I am about 5'-5" and am 115 pounds. My breasts are a solid 34 C and have managed to stay nice and perky. I have several tattoos and I've had my nipples pierced since I was 18. Hell, I may not have porn tits but they get the job done! I am naturally a brunette and have always kept my hair on the long side. I love to dye it or put it in pony tails depending on my mood, plus it makes me look hot! This month it was jet black with deep red highlights in part because James mentioned once that it made me look younger and a little dangerous. I could live with that!

I have always taken care of myself; work out pretty regularly, snowboard, and I am on a roller derby team. I just generally like to stay active. As a result I have a pretty tight, little body, which I pretty much need in order to catch the guys' eyes at the skate park or where ever.

I have always been a bit of a wild child. I never hid the fact that I was a huge fan of skating, snowboarding, BMX and every other "extreme" sport out there. I probably spent a small fortune traveling to events that came within 200 miles of my place. I tried to attend as many of James' events as possible and was pretty much accepted in his group as the "radical" older chick. I loved being accepted by his crew, but what I really wanted was to be around him as much as possible without being a total stalker!

I guess it was good luck that I was there the day he went down. He was at a skate park late one day. All of the guys who usually hung with him were busy, working or partying somewhere else. He was working on a new trick and missed in a bad bad way! Someone that ran the place knew him and called me from James' cell and explained what happened and that he needed a ride to the hospital. No one there had a car?! I hauled ass and picked his bloody ass up and got him to the hospital about as fast as I could without getting us arrested.

After a few hours of sitting in the waiting room a nurse wheeled him out. He was all bandaged up and had casts on each hand that went up to his forearms. He had a little road rash, but I think his pride and wrists took the most damage.

Once he was cleared to leave the hospital it was made clear that he needed rest above all else, which meant keeping him in bed and making him as comfortable as possible. I spoke to the doctor at length about what he was going to need in the near future. I explained that we were just neighbors and that I didn't think I would be able to be there all the time. He made it very clear that James was going to need a lot of attention for a while and since I was right next door I was the best choice for taking care of him. I was just going to have to deal with it.

I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up his pain meds and brought him back to his apartment. Once we arrived I braced him up and practically carried him to his room and into his bed. After getting him in a comfortable position I gave him his meds and left to make something for us to eat. It had been a long day, I was starving and he wasn't supposed to take his meds on an empty stomach.

I made some soup and a sandwich for each of us and set it down next to him. I went back to the kitchen and came back with a big jug of water and a couple of beers (so sue me, I know you don't mix pill and meds, but he looked like he needed a beer!). While we ate I asked if there was anyone I should call to come help him out. He just sat quietly for a while and finally told me he would rather keep his friends out of it for now. He didn't want them to come bust his balls at least not for a little while. I just nodded and said I understood which I did. They were a pretty rowdy crowd and if one got hurt the rest were pretty brutal with the jokes!

As we ate I wondered to myself when we were going to have to deal with the more awkward and probably embarrassing moments that I had discussed with the doctor before leaving the hospital. With his hands in casts James was going to have problems with about everything; Dressing, eating, brushing his teeth, showering, and worse yet, and going to the bathroom.

Once we finished eating over some small talk I cleared his tray and took everything to the kitchen. James washed the pills down with the beer I got for him and then chugged most of the water I brought, and then asked if I could top it off for him. I guess he was pretty dehydrated after all the shit he had put up with all day. I dropped the dishes in the kitchen, got him his refill. It was pretty late by then. I asked if he needed anything right away. He said he was fine and thanked me again for the hundredth time. I told him I was going to take a shower and would come back once I was done to get him settled in for the night. Before I left we agreed that I would leave our two doors open a little so that I could hear him if he needed anything. Stripping I wondered if he was going to be alright and how I was going to get through all of this without jumping his bones. I didn't want to take advantage of him in his state, but he was so helpless right now I doubt he would be able to do anything to stop me. I smiled to myself at that thought, then shook it off and told myself to knock it off.

I stepped into the shower and savored the feel of the hot water on my skin. Man, did I need this! I didn't realize how tense I was till I felt the knots in my shoulders and I soaped and rinsed myself. I tried to work them out a little under the hot water as best I could. Just as I turned the water off I thought I heard something. I stepped quickly out of the shower, opened the bathroom door, and listened. Instantly the image of him lying helpless on the floor sprang to mind. He always was the independent one and I figured he would try to do things on his own rather than have to ask me to do it for him.

"Evil!"

"Shit!" I said out loud.

I grabbing my red silk knee length robe off the back of the door and ran soaking wet across the hall into his apartment. I was still trying to tie the sash around my waist as I burst into his room. I must have looked like a crazy person. He literally jumped when I flew into the room looking like a wet cat. Of course he was perfectly fine.

"Shit Evelyn," I thought to myself. "Way to make the guy think you're a total nut job!"

James just looked at me with a look of shock on his face. Then he burst out laughing! I turned beet red as his finally calmed down. I just stood there with my hands on my hips waiting for him to get it out of his system.

"Ha ha, very funny asshole was there something wrong or was this just a test of the emergency scare-the-shit-out-of-your-friend system?"

James stopped and apologized. Then he stopped all together and just sort of looked at me. I looked back and was about to ask him what the fuck he was looking at when noticed he wasn't looking at my face. Only then did I realize that the robe was only half way covering my front. James was laying there with an eagle's eye view of my perfectly shaved pussy.

I think I must have turned a new shade of red when I realized I just "beaved" him.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" I stammered, pulling the robe around me, finally covering up. "I thought you were in trouble." James just looked up smiled and nodded.

"Well, um..." He started. "The thing is, I kind of need to use the bathroom."

"Oh, I see." I thought for a second and continued. "Well, not to be too blunt but is it number one or number two?"

"I have to take a leak" he said quietly, clearly embarrassed about having to share this type of info with me.

"Ok then. Let's get you up and to the bathroom then." I walked over to the bed and pulled him up by his shoulders to the seated position. Once up he swung his legs over to the side of the bed and I helped him up the rest of the way. I walked beside him keeping my hand on his back and another under his elbow for support in case he felt dizzy. He said was fine but I noticed he was putting a lot of weight on me. We walked slowly to the bathroom down the hall from his room.

"You ok killer?" I asked.

"Yes fine Evil, never better." He replied sarcastically.

As we got to the bathroom I thought of something. "Hold on here for a second, ok?" I asked.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Just hold on, I'll be right back."

I let go of him and watched for a moment to be sure he was steady.

"I'm fine!" He said giving me a sideways look. He was defiantly not enjoying this.

I walked quickly back into his room and found a pair of lose fitting shorts. He was still wearing his battered jeans and I knew he would be a little more comfortable in the shorts I was now bringing back to the bathroom.

"Here, I think you will be more comfortable in these. Don't you?"

"Sure." he replied with a raise eyebrow.

James always was a man of few words. Trying to be as disconnected as possible I walked over and stood in front of him, leaned forward a little and unbuttoned his pants. Then I moved around behind him and I slid them down to his ankles.

"Ok, lift up for me." I said. Trying not to think about the fact that I was taking the pants off of the guy I have been crushing of for over a year now.

He did as I asked, lifting one foot then the other out of his beat up jeans. At that point I looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror and noticed he had a very noticeable and fat bulge in his underwear. From my point of view it looked huge, pushing out almost to the point where he was sticking out of the front flap of his briefs. Doing my best to ignore his reasonably well proportioned unit, I positioned his shorts and had him lift one foot, then the other into them. Then I slid them up raising myself as I brought them to his waist.

"There, that should be more comfortable." I announced.

"Um," He began, "yeah it's great except I still need to take a leak."

"Oh!" was all I could say at the moment.

I had almost forgotten the reason for coming to the bathroom. It seemed I was mentally stuck at seeing his dick straining against his drawers. I tried not to but it was hard not to wonder what it looked like. Was it as thick as it looked behind fabric? Was he circumcised? Were his balls big too? I started to feel flush as I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind.

"Ok, I'll get you set up and then you can drain the lizard."

"Nice!" He chuckled back.

He walked over to the toilet and stood in front of it. I moved behind him and hooked my thumbs inside the waistband above his hips and pulled his shorts back down. It felt like his shorts caught for a moment, and then came loose. I heard a soft "smack". Like the sound of skin on skin. I realized his cock must have gotten caught in his shorts and then when it came free, bounced up and slapped his stomach. I tried to put that delicious mental picture aside and made as if everything was normal.

"Ok then," I could feel heat rising in my cheeks. "I'll ah, step out and you let me know when you're done."

Not waiting for him to reply I quickly walked out and closed the door behind me. I stood outside and my mind drifted back to how his cock might look. My nipples were hard and poking out against the thin fabric of my robe. I was struggling with the thoughts that raced through my head. James was apparently a well endowed guy. I closed my eyes for a second and imagined his thick meaty cock between my lips. Then the image flashed of him with my legs up on his shoulders and his cock buried in my soaking wet pussy. I suddenly became aware that I had my breast out of my robe, and was lightly twisting my nipple ring. I shook my head, trying to clear the lust and moved to his room to distract myself. I took the rest of his clothes from the day to the laundry room to be washed later. Then I went and straightened out his bed a bit, getting it ready for when he came back.

Figuring it had been long enough I went back to the bathroom and knocked lightly on the door.

"You about finished in there?"

There was a moment of silence and then he replied.

"Um, not exactly. I'm having a little trouble."

"Okaaay," I said. "Can I help?"

Again he paused and then replied, "I, um... I don't think so."

I opened the door slightly to hear him a little better.

"What seems to be the problem? Forget how to pee?" Gods I love sarcasm!

As I opened the door a little more I was rewarded with the sight of his tight ass as he faced away from me. Damn he was fine!

"I'm, well, I'm hard! Damn! I have a hard on and I can't piss like this!"

As he was talking he turned toward me and I could see what he meant. He was hard. Not only that but he was rock hard! His prick had to be over 8 inches long and was quite thick. I couldn't help but stare at it. I could see he was shaved and trimmed and could actually see it bobbing slightly with his pulse. It looked velvety smooth and good enough to eat!

I could feel my cheeks flush and nipples harden under my robe again, my pussy was on fire, and I could feel it getting wetter. I tried to push past the lust but all I could think about was how good his dick looked.

I forced myself to look up at him. He was watching me; I think he was trying to figure out what I was thinking.

"I really have to go, but I'm too hard. I don't know what to do. Nothing works, I've been thinking about baseball, golf, Grandma for Christ-sake! Nothing works!"

I made up my mind. I wasn't going to hold back any more. I just couldn't take it! I walked up to him and placed my finger over his lips.

"Shhh, I'll fix it for you."

With that I sunk to my knees in front of his throbbing erection. Now face to face with it all I could think of was how it would taste. My mouth was actually watering as I reached out and took his cock in my hand and guided it into my warm mouth. James made no move to stop me. He moaned out loud as I worked him deeper down my throat. I quickly pulled my head back and his cock popped wetly out of my mouth.

James hissed through his teeth."Fuuuck that feels so good!"

I grasped his thick shaft and could feel it pulsing in my fist. Placing my lips on the tip; I sucked hard, drawing him into my hot mouth all the way down my throat. I take pride in my ability to deep throat. Lust was in charge now; there was no thought of right and wrong. I didn't care how much younger he was or that I was taking advantage of him. All I wanted was to feel and taste his cum. I took my free hand and pulled my silk robe open exposing my naked body to him. The robe dropped down my shoulders, and revealed my firm breasts, topped with my hard pierced nipples. I spread my legs farther apart and showed him my smooth pussy mound. I could feel the cool of the tile floor on my naked legs as well as the extreme wetness between my legs. I ran my hand down from my tits down my flat belly, over my mons and to my slick pussy lips. I started to run my middle finger along my slit; passing over my clit at I did. Goddamn I was on fire! I had wanted this for so long and needed to feel his cum in my mouth soon!

I sucked his cock all out, moving my tongue back and forth on the underside of his shaft, bathing it in my saliva. He was thrusting his hips forward and grunting as I pulled him to the back of my throat, feeling the head of his cock as it hit the back. I tasted the slightly salty taste of his pre-cum on my tongue making me cream on my finger as it continued to tease my throbbing clit.

"Holy shit, I 'm going to cum if you don't stop!" He moaned.

Stopping was not part of my plan. I pulled his cock back a little so that the head was between my lips as I stroked his wet shaft with my free hand. The mix of my saliva and his pre-cum lubricated his thrusting shaft in my mouth. James moaned louder. I could feel the head of his cock expanding in my mouth and smiled to myself and he groaned and pumped the first of his load into my waiting mouth. His first spurt hit the back of my throat. It almost made me gag it was so thick and large! He spurted again and again in my mouth. I tried to swallow him but there was so much, his cum was dribbling from the sides of my mouth. God his cum tasted good! I wanted to drink it all but there was just too much. I could feel it running down the sides of my mouth and then slowly drip wet drops on my heaving tits leaving white strands from my chin to my chest.

I slowed my hand on his cock as he started to soften in my mouth. I leaned back and looked up at him. He looked back down on me with a smile. I must have been quite a site, kneeling between his legs with one finger in my pussy and a stream of cum running from the corners of my mouth to my tits. I continued to finger myself as I watched his erection subside. I found my clit and rubbed it a little harder. I was so horny now I really needed to cum. I felt so dirty. I had just sucked my young neighbors cock and made him cum in my mouth. Just the mere thought of this act made me feel like I was going to cum.

James watched me for a moment as I rubbed my hard clit. He seemed so relaxed now. He tilted his head back a sighed. Then without warning, a thick steady stream of pee came from his cock and splashed right between my breasts! James jerked his head up with a look of panic. I don't think he meant too, but with the pressure of his orgasm gone, his bladder took over and needed to be emptied right then and there.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I can't stop it!" He practically shouted.

I don't know why but the steady stream that issued from his cock only made me hotter! I thrust my fingers into my sopping pussy as a river pee ran down between my breasts, down my belly and between my legs to the tile floor. With my free hand I lightly grasped his flowing cock and aimed his stream at one breast and then the other. His warm pee splashed over my body as I masturbated under him. Before I knew it my orgasm was upon me. I arched my back and moaned long and loud as I came. His piss washed what was left of his cum down my belly and down to my moving hand. I literally gushed cum as I fingered myself, allowing my juices to mingle with the mixture of his semen and pee. Slowly his stream subsided and stopped altogether. He just looked down at me with his mouth open. I stayed like that for a while grasping his semi-hard cock; rubbing my pussy and savoring the wet dirty situation I was in. There I knelt; covered in James' cum and piss and I couldn't have been happier! Finally I looked up at him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Like a Good Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds