• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sister in Law Fantasy

Sister in Law Fantasy

This has been a long term fantasy of mine and I thought I would share it to see if my writing appeals to anyone

Chapter one

How it started

I have always had a thing for ladies underwear, I spent my early youth in the Royal Navy and, as they say, had a girl in every port. I never really knew what the saying meant as some thought that it meant every orifice had to be breached and endeavored to fulfill this piece of urban myth. I favored the more literal meaning and sought out relief whenever ashore. I must say that the underwear obsession at that point was confined to touching, stroking, and removing the silky stretchy provocatively enticing garments and reverently worshiping them and their concealed charms and not to collecting them as trophies.

I had earned my pocket money as a boy, as many do, with a paper round from about twelve years old; one old guy had the courage to have "Parade magazine" delivered with his papers. I nearly fell off my bike several times trying to scan the pages whilst riding, trying seeing what charms were on show. My sister used to have her friends around and they all wore flouncy provocative skirts with stockings, I would occasionally get a fleeting glimpse but needed to know and see more.

My first real encounter happened when I was sixteen; I used to stay in Lancashire, with a shipmate, for the weekend. He had a much better relationship with this family than I did and was allowed to go to the work's club attached to his father's factory; his dads workmates would buy us drinks; we used to play on their generosity we would go in our uniforms to encourage them, during the sixties and memories of war were still in the minds of the workers: and young lads volunteering for the forces would still evoke patriotic gestures.

Anyway back to the story.

His Auntie Julie used to stay at their house, although she had her own place just a short walking distance away; I didn't understand or ask why, but was glad as both he and I lusted after her. She was nine years older than me and at twenty five was all a young lad could dream of. She was quite petite with pert little breasts and slim hips; always dressed in knee length skirts and tight tops. Stocking were still the norm then, dark tan with reinforced toes and heals and darker welts at the top, supported by suspender belts. This is a story for another time perhaps but my first real sexual encounter paved the way for a life time interest and fantasy.

This is one of those fantasies: Several years ago we were having a bar B Q at my sister in laws house; let us call her Sil. We had spent an enjoyable day in their garden soaking up the sun and drinking a few beers. We were all very relaxed, when I started to take notice how Sil looked on that day. She was wearing a yellow low cut tea shirt, just about covering her 36c breasts, with no bra on underneath and a pair of blue checked shorts that had rather large leg holes. Each time she bent over to pick up the ball I could see right down her top. Very definite tan lines were visible brown areola against white breast flesh: This got me quite excited although I could only catch a quick glimpse of her nipples; my imagination got the better of me, I wondered if I might get some more opportunities for peeping; this was something I had never considered before and knew that it was not really the thing to do, but that didn't stop me.

For some reason memories from my teen years came flooding back to me and all the first fleeting views of stocking tops and pointy nipples through thin tops. I guess it was because this was not really acceptable behavior and voyeurism is widely frowned upon.

Later on when we had finished eating and we all sat around, my sister in law, Sil, sat on the lawn with her hands clasped around her knees, her breasts squashed against her legs. The leg of her shorts gaped open a little at the bottom and I caught a glimpse of her white panties. Wow I had to get nearer; so I started kicking a ball around with their toddler, he was only a couple of years old, and I spent some time entertaining him, before too long I said I was tired and slumped to the ground, laying front down on the grass facing towards her. I lay with my chin in my hands and joined in the conversation.

All was relaxed and she leant back on her hands and gradually her knees fell apart, I guess she thought no more of it as she was wearing shorts. What she didn't realise that the open legs of her shorts now afforded me a grand view of her panties, the whole crotch area from side to side. I could see no hair around the edge, so I thought she must trim it off; I could however see her black pubes through the material. As she continued to rock her legs up and down, the crease of her panties edged its way into her little crack. Now I could actually see the shape of her cunt. Outlined by the thin silky material, I thought I could see a small stain around her cunt area and got more and more excited, I wondered what her cunt would smell like; I don't know why the thought jumped into my head. In the end I made my excuses and went to the toilet and rubbed my cock up until the juice began to seep from the end. I couldn't risk a full blown relief because it would have been too obvious on my return.

When I got back I resumed my earlier position and continued my peeping, no one was aware, so I just enjoyed the moment; working out in my head how I might get a closer look at those panties. It was then that I realised that the washing machine was in a utility area at the back of the garage, which was just through the adjoining door to the kitchen. The beer was also in the utility, so I ventured in for a can and had a quick rummage in the laundry hamper. I managed to find a pair of her panties very similar to the ones that she was wearing, John Lewis 1 of 3 it said in the label so I assumed they were exactly the same and part of that set. I quickly opened the top and looked in, they has a yellowing stain in the gusset so I lifted them to my nose to check what they smelled like. I could still detect the perfume from the washing powder she used but also the unmistakeable smell of pussy, her pussy. I took in a deep breath through my nose and savoured the scent; then had to replace her panties back in the hamper just in case someone came looking for me. This was the beginning of my quest to see more.

To Be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sister in Law Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds