• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sexual Showing

A Sexual Showing

Kathy was always ambitious. She did well in school and in college and now owned her own realty company. She was very well off, partially because of her marital status: single. But for all her talent and success, she had one thorn in her side. She had been trying to sell a piece of property for years. The house was a little off the beaten path and had fallen into disrepair. She was stumped and it was really starting to get to her.

One night, after a busy day at the office, she got a phone call while she was taking a bubble bath. It was a client looking for a fixer-upper. She knew she had to sell the house that had plagued her for way too long so she pitched him the idea and he bit. She was excited. She set up a showing of the property and said good night. She finished her bubble bath and went to bed happy.

The day of the showing came and she got to the property early because she was so excited. The appointment was scheduled for six in the evening, but she client was running late. She didn't know where he was and had received no notice. But she wasn't mad. She was too enthralled with the idea of finally getting rid of the property. She just told herself that he would be there eventually, so she waited in her car and started getting the paper work ready. She had finished the preliminary paper work and was lucky because she always had a good book with her. She started reading and lost track of time.

It was dark out by the time she saw lights coming up the long driveway. Her client was finally there. He got out of his truck and approached her car. He was tall, rugged, and had a strong, farm-built body under his worn shirt. Kathy stepped out of her car in her short dress skirt and high heels. The two were quite opposite. He flashed her his warm smile with white teeth and deeply apologized for his delay. She said it was no problem and got the showing under way.

The property was pretty far in the boondocks and didn't have electricity. Luckily, her client had a flash light in his truck. They entered the main house that was set up as one large room and a little cluttered with age. He seemed satisfied so she continued to the small bunk house that was just down the hill. The man temporarily excused himself to go to his truck for a brief case. She had dealt with him before and he always paid in cash so she expected the deal to be closed and he was getting ready to pay. When he returned, she unlocked the bunk house and they both went inside. She had his flash light but was still stumbling over old toys and other clutter. Her high heels were starting to become a bother.

She was explaining all the different things that could be done with the bunk house if he purchased the property when her client shut and locked the door.

Kathy froze. She had been so excited to sell this burden that she didn't notice her client eye balling her. She heard his heave foot falls coming towards her. She didn't turn around to fight him. She wouldn't have stood a chance. He came behind her, put down his brief case, and pressed his muscular body against her back.

His large tough hands grazed her shoulders as he breathed on her neck. She started to tremble with fear. She could barely whisper to ask him to stop. He began to caress her large breasts over her formal suit. His breathing started to speed up with sexual enjoyment. Kathy could feel him starting to bulge through his work jeans. Feeling how turned on he was, and how big he was getting, gave her a little pleasure herself. He suddenly ripped open her jacket and the buttons flew in all directions. He started to squeeze her chest and could feel her nipples hardening. This made him laugh under his breath. It was an evil laugh that gave Kathy a shiver down her spine. He turned her around powerfully and saw tears in her eyes. He dried them with his finger and said calmly, "Don't cry my dear. I've dreamed of this day for years. I'm going to take good care of you."

Kathy snapped. She had always been independent. She made her success on her own and didn't need anyone to "take care of her." She leapt at the man and bit him hard on his nose. He reeled back and yelled in pain. He quickly checked his nose for blood. When he didn't find any, he turned back to Kathy. She was ready for a fight. He swung at her and connected with her cheek. His slap left a very painful sting on the side of her face, but something had changed inside of her; she was an animal now. She didn't care about the pain, she cared about getting out of there.

She recovered from her slap but the man was already on her. He had her by the throat and slammed her against the wall. She clawed at his face and arms but he ignored her sharp nails. While blood ran off his arm from his gashes, he threw Kathy onto the poor looking bed. She attempted to get back on her feet but the man laid on top of her. She could barely breath. He had both hands on her neck and choked her hard. She couldn't get any air into her lungs. She desperately fought him, but there was nothing she could do. Black slowly surrounded her vision and everything went quiet.

While Kathy was unconscious, the man went to his brief case. He put in the security code and opened it. Inside were hidden toys made for sexual pleasure, and restraint. He removed a set of handcuff and placed them on Kathy's wrists behind her back. He also brought out a black leather collar with the word "slut" written on it. He placed that around her tender neck very snugly. He brought along other items with which to violate her. He unpacked all of his toys and laid them on the bed next to his prize. After laying out his collection, he brandished a sharp knife from his pocket and cut kathy out of her clothes.

Kathy came to and was naked. She saw standing before her, her captor. He was fully erect and a was very happy with himself. She tried to get up to attack him again but her hands were behind her in handcuffs. He laughed deeply and with evil intent. He forced himself upon her with his knife in hand. He brought his mouth to her ear and whispered, "No one has been able to own you for your entire life. Time for you to learn your place." And with that, he cut a long, deep gash into her left shoulder. She screamed with pain as the blood started to soak the mattress. Before she was done screaming, he cut another one that crossed the first, making a large "X" in her skin. She began to panic and cry in fear and pain. "You are mine now. You're my pet, my slut, my sexual slave." He turned Kathy's head towards his collection of toys. Her eyes widened. He chuckled.

He could feel her pussy getting warm. He inserted a finger inside of her and it slid in easily because she was so wet. She inhaled with pleasure as his large finger teased her. He removed his finger and inserted one of his toys. It was a simple rubber dildo shaped like a penis. As he fucked her, she started to moan and breathe heavily. "That's a good slut. That that big fucking dildo in your tight pussy." Right when she was about to cum, he took out the dildo and switched to another toy. A small vibrator. He sucked on the toy to lubricate it and teased her ass hole with his finger. When the vibrator was ready, he inserted it in her asshole and tongued her clit. Kathy had never experimented with anything anal but she enjoyed it. Again, when she was about to cum, he stopped. She was getting very angry with him. She tried to get out of her restraints to no avail. He saw this and slapped her again. She yelped with pain and grimaced.

After he expended his supply of toys, he violated her with his large, hard cock. It completely filled her and hurt her slightly. He fucked her hard. She looked up and could see his muscular body thrusting against her. Every individual muscle was pulsating with every thrust.

She started to thrust her body against his to give herself more pleasure. He slapped her again. "Do not do that! Any pleasure you get from this, I will give you! I am in control here!" She said nothing but turned away from him. He slapped here again, "UNDERSTAND!?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Yes what!?", he demanded.

"Yes sir," she said reluctantly.

"You will call me master!"

"Yes master." She began to cry at the humiliation.

He went back to pleasing himself with her wet pussy. He saw the terror on her face. He saw the blood pooling on the mattress and her shoulder. He saw the piles of used toys. He saw the power he had over this woman. All of this made him orgasm very hard.

After a short recovery, he went over to his brief case. She became very nervous and scared and tried all the harder to get free. He pulled out wet naps and started to clean Kathy's shoulder. "You're mine now. You will come when I call. You will do as I say. You will please me how I say."

She cried and through her tears and whimpers, she uttered "Yes master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sexual Showing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds