• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Anchors Away

Anchors Away

"God civilians," Mike complained after twenty four years the retired Chief Petty Officer now ran the coast guard repair shop. He had purchased this three story shore front town house after a fire had gutted the third floor before his second sea tour. Then the neighborhood had been different mostly oystermen so they had a lot in common. That had been fourteen years before now the neighborhood consisted of African American doctors, lawyers and other well to do folks. Mike was the sole hold out from the past area, as such they were constantly getting him to give them sailing lessons on his forty three foot Hinckley centerboard sloop. He had purchased the boat a couple years ago for a song, abandon by some officer at one of military marina. Now they were screaming because Mike planned on taking a three month cruise and wanted to lease his house out. He had spent all night arguing with neighbors.

"It will lower property value," the Doctor had argued at heart I knew he wished he could tag along. Mike had relented with regrets, which was why sleep was reluctant to come tonight. What the hell now he wondered hearing noise from down stairs. Being the sole white man living in the community his was the first home toilet papered on Halloween but it never went beyond a good prank as he knew most of the kids from sailing on his boat.

"God damn it Jessie," Mike growled snapping on the lights feeling foolish holding the three fifty seven revolver in his hand. The sound of tires squealing away told him this was not her idea, "You trying to get yourself killed." The tall black girl had been a friend and neighbor since he'd been forced to retire from the Navy.

"I am sorry Mr. Bandon," Jessie smiled nervously staring at the canon in my hand, "Tony figured, to get some money so we could take a trip."

"So you planned to rob me," Mike asked the gun still in his hand "Tony told me you got insurance. You really would not lose anything."

"You Just wait until your father gets here," Mike had already dialed his neighbors "They were so worried about property values."

"Please, I'll have to hear about this from mom for the rest of the summer," Mike felt sorry for the girl. She had been on the state track team, unable to go on her spring break because of a track meet was bad. But to make it worse the girls had been banded from competing because their coach could not keep it in his pants. "She'll ground me until I graduate from college."

"Why would I do that?" her mother demanded as the two came storming through my front door "Why the gun."

"Tony convinced me to steal Mr. Bandon's flat screen and see if he had any cash lying around." Jessie melted she never been really able to hide things from her parents.

"Do you realize how close that fucking no good boyfriend of yours came to getting you killed?" Jessie mother almost turned white with the realization the gun had been meant to deal with a home intruder. "God if it had been our home I would have shot you."

"Mom he has insurance." Jessie said as if it made everything alright.

"Are you going to press charges?" her father asked "I hope not she will never get into Georgetown with a record."

"Heaven's no," Mike replied "she's your daughter."

"Come on young lady and you can kiss your next three weeks good bye," Jessie mom told her.

"Hi Mr. Bandon," Jessie called walking past the boat, "You were right, you know Tony when a shacked up with another girl just so I take the fall all by myself. How stupid could I have been."

"Not stupid," Mike replied, "desperate for love. I have known a lot of girl who did stupid things for a man that should be allowed to hold their underwear."

"Thanks, I think" Jessie smiled, Mike had always been rather blunt, probably the reason at fifty he still unmarried, "I mean, well hell, you going out for a sail?"

"I don't know if I should share this with the neighborhood burglar," Mike laughed "But I am getting her ready for a three month trip down to the island of Curaçao I got a job down there."

"Sound dreamily wish I could go." Jessie smiled, "but mom is so mad right now. She already tried to get me on that program scared straight."

"You just need to find a better guy," Mike smiled up at the girl standing on the dock, "Or better yet just do without one until you get done college."

"That is easy for you to said being as how your gay," Jessie replied just about knock him off the boat. Looking up from the deck he had already been distracted by the girl's thong staring him in the face.

"Who said I was a homosexual?" Mike blustered, still focused on the girl's white thong.

"God," Jessie replied suddenly embarrassed because she realized Mike was looking up her dress "it was Tony he said you had to be gay because you don't have no Hoe serving you."

"No just like I was telling you, I waited until I was done with the Navy relationships just suck the life out of you," Mike laughed, "Shit girl no sense trying to hide that little piece of cloth now."

"So what do you do about those urges," Jessie asked pointing to Mike now exposed tent "Yes I can see you're not gay."

"Well, there are always people that are willing for a hook-up just for sex," Mike smiled, "easier for a girl then a guy even. After you get your life together Mr. Right will come along."

"You really think there is such a thing as a Mr. Right," Jessie asked bitterly "I mean my mom and dad were perfect for each other yet mom cheats on dad with the white partner at her firm."

"I am sure there is a soul mate for each of us," Mike replied filing the tidbit about Jessie's mom away for later. "Trouble is we settle for too soon so there is no room for growth."

"Well if mom said yes," Jessie asked, smiling "could you use a bikini clad deck hand it is the least I could do for being such a fool."

"Sure," Mike smiled his mind thinking of wonderful things they could do during the trip he knew she was sexual active her father had seen fit to talk to all the neighbors about that.

"Mr. Bandon what are you thinking inviting a nineteen year old on a three month cruise?" Nadia Chapman Jessie's mother demanded accusingly shaking her finger at Mike like he was some sort of criminal on trial, "You must be three times her age."

"First off, don't you come off at me like I the one sleeping with their white boss," Mike fumed "She asked me if she could go and I told her to ask you."

"How did you know about that?" Nadia replied suddenly all the fury taken out of her sails

"Does not matter," Mike replied, "I am the good neighbor keeps my eyes open and mouth shut remember."

"I don't care," Nadia replied shaken but a good enough lawyer not to be on the ropes for long "My daughter will not be going with you."

"That is fine," Mike replied, "I really didn't want to baby sit her anyway."

"You don't want to try and blackmail me threaten to tell my husband," Nadia asked confused

"No!" Mike replied, he enjoyed letting her no that her dirty little secret was not any more. Blackmail had a way of turning on you. "Now you have worn out your welcome please leave."

"She will be back," Mike smiled watching wiggle as the woman made her way home, wonder if like daughter like mother.

"We're ready," Jessie announced as the four members of the girl track team stood on the dock with bags on their shoulders and smiles on their faces.

"What," Mike stammered stunned at the four girls.

"Well Mom changed her mind at the last minute," Jessie smiled "told me I could go as long as there was another girl along so I brought the whole team along."

"What about their folks," Mike asked not wanting to have the coast guard looking for him.

"They were just happy to have them out of their hair for the summer," Jessie smiled innocently and Mike was saddled with the four.

"Why didn't we go out on the open ocean," Terry one of the girls asked as Mike anchored outside of the swanquarter wildlife area in North Carolina. "I thought we were going to the Caribbean?"

"The North Atlantic is really cold this time of year," Mike explained, beside which with four girls he was constantly doing something, "this way is safer."

"Mr. Bandon," Jessie knocked on the door of his cabin "Can I come in."

"Sure thing Jessie," Mike replied even though under his breathe he was cursing the interruption.

"I never got a chance to thank you proper for not turning me into the police." Jessie smiled at the shocked look on Mike's face she was wearing a see thru top and panties and was pleased to see it had the proper effect. As the tent popped up under the sheet she had been wondering about white men. Now she planned to investigate while her friends slept.

"What about the other girls," Mike asked as she crawled under the sheets next to him, he really wanted to say the hell with them at that point.

"They can get their own men," she replied, her hand wrapping around Mike's shaft "God it is so big can I see it?" Pulling the sheets back Mike's finger now pulling her top off so he could get at those nipples playing peek a boo.

"God your beautiful" Mike breathed as Jessie bent down as if to get a closer look.

"Looks so good," Jessie said taking and running her tongue down along its length "taste as good as it looks she said popping it into her mouth. Mike's right hand was inside of her panties fingering her wetness. She moaned as Mike pulled her panties down then pulled her clit into his face.

"I never had a boy do that to me before," Jessie moaned forgetting Mike's manhood for the moment as she arched her back humping his face. Mike slipped her panties all the way off as he continued to slurp her clit juices. "Oh god, I think I am coming." Jessie cried bucking against Mike's magical tongue.

"Okay now it is my turn," Mike said, continuing to work her with his fingers

"Oh yeah," Jessie smiled swinging her lithe body around so she could lower herself onto Mike erect member she began plunging him into her grinding her hips for all she was worth. "God now I know why my mom likes white dick." As she orgasm yet again feeling Mike explode deep inside of her. She collapsed next to Mike both exhausted they drifted off into sleep.

"I cannot believe you and Mr. Bandon," Tareya asked in shock, her friend had woken early to discover the two of them snuggled in each other's arms.

"I thought he was gay." Terry smiled, "least that is what I was told."

"Oh my god far from it" Jessie smiled sliding into her top.

"Was he any good," Lexi asked, "I mean he so old could he even get it up."

"I say this," Jessie held up four fingers, "He the first guy to make me have multiple orgasms."

"Really," Terry looked at Mike with new curiosity, "I always considered him just an old man who knew."

"Hey hands off, he is mine," Jessie smiled "I need a shower I am all sticky."

"Hey share and share alike," Lexi smiled, "I mean now that you got us interested."

"The girls want me to share you with them." Jessie came over as Mike worked the sails heading into Seewee Bay just above Charleston SC. That morning had been so pretty that they had done some open water sailing but the afternoon had turned bitter. "Am I being selfish?"

"I do not believe I could handle all four of you at once," Mike smiled he realized the other three were listening. "I am afraid there is no way to share me." Inside he was lusting after all four girls. The image of such and orgy of young flesh just kept creeping into his head as he anchored the boat.

"I got it," Lexi shouted in triumph, the girls had been sulking ever since Mike had made his statement.

"Whatever it is I hope it not catching," Terry replied smartly gaining a group frown.

"We play strip poker," Lexi smiled at her idea, "after everyone is naked high card goes first we keep going until the well runs dry,"

"Do you think he would go for it?" Tareya asked looking at Lexi.

"Sure it is every guy's fantasy," Terry smile, "to get four girls naked and have their way with them."

"Yeah but can they keep up with four," Jessie smiled getting into the idea of giving Mike a special treat. "There are cards in the main cabin."

"Mike how you like to play some cards after dinner?" Jessie smiled entering the cabin where Mike had just finished cooking the fish they had caught.

"No problem you girls mind if I have a glass of wine with dinner." Mike asked looking at the smiling group of females he figured they had worked out the problem.

"Only, if we can have one too." Terry said "Who knows you get us all drunk maybe you'll get lucky."

"Sorry," Mike put the bottle of wine back in the refrigerator, "I don't want a bunch of drunk women on my boat just so I can get luckily."

"Oh please she was just kidding," Lexi smiled, "I love white wine with fish and just one glass will not hurt."

"What are we playing," Mike asked the girls as Terry shuffled the cards.

"Why strip poker of course," Jessie smiled at the look on Mikes face

"It helps to have some clothes on," Mike smiled at the four girls in Bikinis, "When you play strip poker,"

"Well we didn't want to spend too much time playing cards," Lexi smiled, "so you in or out."

"At this point how could I lose," Mike smiled, looking at Jessie who nodded that it was okay.

"Fine here are the rules." Lexi replied even as Terry dealt out the hand Mike could not help but to wonder about the anxious minx.

"God you lose drop those pants," Lexi demanded sitting there naked "so we can see what you got." Mike stood and dropped his shorts the girl gasp at the size of his hard on. "God can I just touch it."

"Remember high card goes first," Terry smiled cutting a queen her large chocolate nipples standing out proudly she had the largest of the three, being track runner none were what you call overly endowed but god what great bodies.

"Not so fast," Lexi purred smiling as she turned a king over "I'll try to leave a little for the rest of you."

"We plan on it," Terry replied as the three other girls followed Mike and Lexi into Mike's bedroom. Lexi was a petite oriental mix with glasses and long straight black hair, the kids used to tease her about being a mutt. She had earned her place as the anchor on the cross country track team despite her smaller frame she could pull steam out of thin air. Surrounded by four naked women Mike set right to making her squirm burying his face in her young snatch sucking her clit into his teeth to tantalize the girl.

"Oh god yes," she was moaning in no time as the other girls watched mesmerized. Mikes fingers snaked into her moistness causing her to bounce on the bed "God am coming." As the gush of her juices told mike she was ready He brought his tool up torpedoing the girl withering on the bed her legs wrapping around Mike's waist pulling him deep inside her as she bucked until Mike unleashed his load into her.

"I feel like I just ran the four forty," Lexi wobbled trying to stand only to settle back on the bed as Terry's mouth began working on Mike tool.

"That must be what they call Sixty-nine," Tareya breathed as Mike pulled Terry's Firm young body over his face. Soon Terry was grinding her bush into Mike's tongue as one hand massaged her ass while he fingered her with his other.

"Take the top it great," Jessie advised as Terry shuttered screaming for 'Mike to ram her.' She did not need any additional encouragement reluctantly giving up the tongue to straddle Mike impaling herself on Mike's ten inches of meat before pumping furiously.

"I don't think I can do this." Tareya realizing her turn was next, leaned over whispering to Jessie the two had been great friends "I never done it with a boy before. But I don't want the others girls to know."

"leave it to me," Jessie smiled whispering back, "you just go through the motions, You ever suck a dick before."

"No not even that," Tareya shock her head sadly "You know how my mom and dad are. And a white cock at that they hit the ceiling."

"Think of this as a learning experience," Jessie whispered watching Terry shuttering as yet another orgasm swept thru her. "Just run your tongue up and down it simple, straddle his face so he gets a taste of you. I'll whisper to him what up he'll let you off easy."

"I'll try," Tareya replied as Terry collapsed on Mike and Jessie leaned in whispering in Mike's ear

"Hey it Tareya turn," Lexi who had recovered and was now enjoying the show called thinking Jessie was going to cut into line. So Jessie backed off as Tareya bent to Mike's cock at first she ran her tongue down the side then as Mike slipped his fingers into her while licking her clit She slipped the whole thing in her mouth to keep from crying out in pleasure, tasting Terry jucies mixed with Mikes she began to greedily slide it in and out the harder she worked it the more Mike worked her soon she was out of control.

"God that feels so good hammer my tight little cunt." She moaned Mike continued to suck on her clit until her juices cover his face.

"I going to give her something special," As he put her on her knees coming at her doggie style so that Tareya could bury her head in the blankets as he rammed her virgin hole. He began inching his way into her as she moaned unable to say stop because then her friends would know she felt herself pushing back wanting more of that cock to fill her his hands pulling her slowly until she could feel his balls slapping her virgin.

"Oh fuck me," Tareya moaned lost in the pleasure as an orgasm bolted thru her, as Mike continued his slow rhythm "Come inside me."

"Oh god that looks so hot," Lexi shouted fingering herself "can you do me like that next."

"I don't know I still got one more to service before seconds," Mike breathed, spending himself in a bucking Tareya's moistness. He owe Jessie some special time for this trip.

"I think maybe tomorrow" Jessie smiled as she slipped Mike's manhood in her mouth she have to give some serious consideration to sharing him during the rest of the trip.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Anchors Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 676 milliseconds