• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventures with Eric Ch. 02

Adventures with Eric Ch. 02

Sin was away on a business trip to England for two weeks. This would mean two weeks without her husband Jur and worse two weeks without sex. To make matters even worse, she had forgotten to pack any of her toys. As always, she was texting Eric, he had been a special friend for years. He knew she was out of the country and by herself. Somehow the idea took hold that he should come over for the weekend for some fun.

Sin was very excited about that. It thrilled her to no end that he would do that for her. Albeit she did feel a bit insecure. Eric would have to buy a plane ticket and travel all the way to England. What if he didn't enjoy it? What if he didn't enjoy her? What if he thought it was a waste of time because it wasn't all it was cracked up to be...? Sin put her mind at ease by thinking, "I should just relax and enjoy the whole thing." He had agreed to come on one condition: Sin and Eric would take pictures and/or make films of everything they did! They both agreed on those terms.

It would be the first time Sin would meet with another man in another country. Although she knew Eric quite well by then and trusted him completely, it was a bit scary, so far away from Jur.

Finally Saturday arrived and Sin drove to the airport to pick Eric up. It was morning and they had the whole day and the next. Eric wouldn't be leaving until Sunday late afternoon. They met at the gate and kissed. Nothing especially sensuous but more friendly and happy. They got back to the car and drove off into the countryside. Sin wanted to visit some halls and houses in the English countryside now that she was there. So she dragged Eric along. They wouldn't have survived the whole weekend if they had spent all their time in a hotel. Eric agreed to the plan because he wanted to enjoy the country as well. While driving they talked about nothing in particular.

"How was your flight?" Sin asked.

"Fine, had a hot flight attendant," Eric replied with a grin.

"I'm so happy you were able to enjoy that part of your trip at least," Sin winked at him. They had a laugh and began talking about their jobs.

Once they arrived at the house they had wanted to visit they decided to get lunch first. Over sandwiches and tea they started talking about fun and escapades they both recently had had. Sin felt at ease as usual in his company. Eric was talking about his wife and Sin about Jur. Sin explained that before knowing Jur she was a very good and proper girl. She would never have thought that at some point in her life she would be married to Jur and all the while spending time with another man, something Jur would even encourage her to do. Eric replied that he recognized this his wife. She had been a good and proper girl as well. They laughed and concluded that he and Jur were leading their girls astray and turning them in insatiable nymphomaniacs. They discussed Eric's presence as well. The only reason he was in England was because they were comfortable together and enjoyed each others company beyond the sexual tension.

In the evening they went to their hotel. Sin had booked one room for the both of them and they settled in the room. Because it had been a cold day with a lot of drizzle, Sin wanted to take a bath. While the tub was filling with hot water, to which she had added oil, she started to undress. Eric immediately took out his camera and took some shots. Sin admitted she was a bit nervous and shy about this. Eric kindly stopped and told her to get comfortable in the tub as he might join her there later. Due to the layout of the room and bathroom, while Sin was in the tub she could see him laying on the bed. She was smiling to him and something in her smile must have been very naughty as Eric stood up and walked into the bathroom to her. He shot a few pictures of her, naked and slithering in the tub, smiling up at him. He also took a few pictures on her phone to send to Jur on the spot. This would tease him and turn him on. He had asked for messages now and then to know that everything was fine, so they kindly obliged by sending a few pictures of a naked Sin in her bath with Eric grinning beside her.

Eric couldn't wait any longer and joined Sin in the water. As they sat opposite each other they chatted away while rubbing each others legs. This soon turned to a more daring rubbing. Eric started stroking her calves for a while. Slowly his hands climbed to her thighs. Sin relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. The relaxed feeling steadily changed into a more excited and turned on state as his hands travelled to her inner thighs and closer and closer to her shaved pussy. His fingers found the already slick entrance and Eric changed position. He got on his knees and without stopping his teasing with his fingers he started to kiss and suck on her nipples. First the right one, circling his tongue around it and flicking it. Then slowly to the other side and repeated the whole thing there. Sin writhed and moaned, slithered under him and yearned for more. With her hands she caressed his buttocks and his balls. She dug her nails into his skin and squeezed his balls. She softly let her fingers brush the length of his dick and felt it quiver under her touch. If possible this made her even wetter. She caressed it and circled the base of his head with her thumb. Eric groaned and became harder still. Sin pushed him further up her body by pulling him closer by his ass. She rubbed his cock and its head over her breasts and nipples. She squeezed him neatly between her breasts and Eric moved his hips to produce friction. They were so turned on and wanted more. Sin loved seeing Eric looming over her, his dick pointing at her.

She pulled him even closer to her face and gave a tentative lick to the shaft. It quivered again. Eric was moaning and clearly wanted more than just a lick, so she gave another quick lick. She slowly let her tongue run around his hard head, and then, suddenly she took him completely in her mouth. Eric sucked in his breath and groaned. She started sucking him while looking up at him with smiling eyes. She was having so much fun. She was lying in a hot bath, Eric kneeling over her with his dick in her mouth which she happily and greedily licked and sucked on. What more could a girl want? She stroked his ass and let her fingers run between the two cheeks. With her other hand she had a firm grip on his balls, caressing and kneading, sometimes squeezing and then releasing again. Now and then she would stop her attention on his gorgeous cock and started licking and sucking his balls. It seemed that Eric could barely stand the pleasure of this feeling.

He groaned: "I love what you do with your lips and tongue." Sin smiled up at him. She had naughty and fun-loving eyes, and with his cock in her mouth she looked irresistible. Eric bent down to caress her wet breasts, he pulled his dick out of her mouth and put it between her breasts again. As he moved in between them, Sin licked the tip every time it came up. She wanted more of it and pulled him closer to take the whole length of Eric's cock in her mouth again. She licked and sucked and swirled her tongue around the head; she grabbed his balls and gently squeezed.

Eric couldn't hold it any longer. He pulled out of her mouth and came over her breasts. Hot, pearly white drops fell on Sin's breasts and nipples. She liked the feeling of it, especially with Eric's face set on ecstasy. He was out of breath but satisfied...

After some further relaxation in their bath, they went down to dinner. Though Sin loved doing naughty things with Eric, she also really enjoyed talking to him. He was not so much an acquaintance with benefits but more a good friend with benefits.

They enjoyed a lovely dinner and then went back to their room. As per Jur's request they set up the cameras. Jur wanted to see in full detail what had happened.

Afraid that it would be awkward at first with all the cameras prepared, so not much spontaneity, it was a relief that it all went quite natural. Eric got on the bed half undressed and Sin started undressing for him. She had just removed her jeans when Eric beckoned her to the bed. She crawled towards him and they started to kiss. Long kisses, passionate wet kisses. They didn't seem to get enough of each other, their tongues swirling around in desperate kisses. It was such a thrilling feeling to Sin. She loved kissing and Eric was a gorgeous kisser. All the while their hands were wandering, touching, caressing. He pulled her closer and rolled her under him. He leaned over her and started kissing her breasts. He removed her shirt and bra and smiled at what he saw, "Your breasts are beautiful." He slowly kissed them and with his tongue circled and flicked the nipples. Sin moaned and wriggled under him. She was never able to lay still when someone was licking her nipples. She wanted to push herself closer to his mouth, wanted to feel everything closer and harder and more.

Slowly Eric began to kiss lower and lower. His kisses leaving behind a hot trail where Sin's skin burned from his lips. She was excited, turned on and ready for more. The kisses ran down her tummy and slowly lower, reaching her string. He started kissing her pussy through the lace fabric of her string, while running his fingers up and down her legs. Sin shuddered and waited, praying for more. Eric gently pulled the string aside to apply his lips directly to Sin's most sensitive skin. She groaned and squirmed on the bed. He licked her pussy lips, each time prying them apart with the tip of his tongue. That devilish tongue that was making her head swim. She closed her eyes and concentrated on what Eric was doing to her. He licked and licked, wetting his fingers he pushed one in her pussy, while caressing the lips with the others. He circled her most sensitive spot with his tongue and sucked. Sin moaned and groaned, gasped, and held his head closer.

Soon Sin couldn't take any more, she was close to coming, but didn't want to yet. She pulled Eric away and pushed him on his back. She now had access to his dick and could give it all the attention it deserved. She slowly licked the length of his cock and went lower to suckle his balls. Gently licking and kissing her way up, she suddenly took his whole cock in her mouth. Sucking and playing with its head with her tongue, Eric groaned, "That is so good! You are such a bad girl", while moving his hands in her hair. Sin looked at him beaming. She loved being a bad girl with him. The smile she gave him was one filled with pure naughtiness and fun. She knew that Jur loved that smile as well. Both men liked that she could enjoy herself so much with a dick. Nothing could make her happier. Well, maybe two dicks...

Eric started to caress her ass and back. He pulled at her hips to get her ass closer to him. Sin wiggled closer, never losing touch with his cock, until they lay in a 69-position. It was so good to feel Eric's lips on her pussy again. She was very wet and turned on, and those lips were making it worse and better at the same time. She loved having someone eating her out. She liked having her pussy licked, sucked, and eaten out. She finally stopped sucking Eric's cock to be able to kiss him and taste her own juices on his lips. This always turned her on even more.

Eric pulled her under him, kissing her while holding her close and massaging her breasts. Sin wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer. She wanted more, she needed more. She ground her hips against his; she felt his cock slide against her pussy. He pulled her up so that she sat on his lap while he was kneeling on the bed. They held each other close, feeling each other, her soft breast against his hard chest. They kissed and caressed. Eric's cock pressed between them, pushing against Sin's belly. She leaned back and let his dick brush against her pussy.

At some point there was a lull in the excitement. They were thirsty. Sin got up and got some water for both of them. They chatted while caressing each other and satisfying their thirst.

They decided to go to sleep, so they turned off the lights and lay in bed. They cuddled closer to each other and Eric was spooning Sin. They thought they were going to sleep, but laying there, Sin's butt against Eric's dick and his hands on her breast, caressing her nipples, did nothing to alleviate their hunger for each other.

Where before they were slow and enjoying the relaxed pace, now it was frantic and hot! They started kissing slowly at first, but quickly it turned passionate and hungry. They couldn't move fast enough with their hands. They caressed and touched and squeezed and scratched their way around each other's bodies. Sin felt Eric's hands on her breasts, squeezing and kneading. She moved her hand to his butt and caressed it while trying to pull him closer to her. Everything felt new and intimate, hot and exciting in the dark. They had to rely on their touch instead of their sight. Still in a spooning position, Sin pushed her butt harder against his dick, she arched her back to push her pussy closer to his cock. Eric gripped her ass and pulled her closer. He slipped his hand between her thighs and brushed his fingers against her pussy. She trembled and sighed. He slipped a finger in her, she was so wet and slippery! He moved his hips and slipped his dick in her. It went in easily and smoothly, she was so very turned on and so very wet.

Eric turned her over and slipped back in her again as he licked her nipples. They kissed as they clawed at each other for more. He moved in and out of her, each stroke harder than the last, each stroke faster than the last. Sin was panting and still wanted more. Unlike the beginning of the night, now nothing was filmed and no photo's were taken. Of course she would tell Jur later, in every detail, what happened, but this was a small moment of intense pleasure just between Eric and her.

Eric put Sin on her knees and bent her forward, her face on the bed. As Eric kneeled behind her he pushed his dick in her tight and dripping pussy. Sin loved it that way, feeling his dick in her deep and hard. Eric soon came, groaning in Sin's ear. They collapsed side by side.

Sin was exhausted but wanted more. As she lay on her back, she started playing with herself, while Eric pleasured her by stroking her pussy and licking her nipples. It did not take long for Sin to come as well. She panted and screamed and came over Eric's fingers.

Now both totally spent and very happy they fell asleep next to each other...

The next morning they awoke from a blissful sleep. Though barely awake they were horny again, as if nothing happened. Eric stroked Sin's back and shoulders, while kissing her neck. Sin caressed Eric's chest and let her hands roam downward. He was hard again to her pleasure. She loved the feeling of his cock, all smooth with its large head. She could suck it for hours on end. She always loved giving pleasure to a man, it gave her a certain feeling of power. So this morning again, she pushed Eric on his back and happily started licking him, his whole length and his balls. With the tip of her tongue she circled the head and sucked on that sensitive spot just under the head. She put his cock in her mouth and sucked with all her might. Eric groaned and sucked in his breath. Sin hoped he enjoyed himself and, because of the noises he made, she thought he did...

Eric pulled her from his cock, though it pained him to do so, but he wanted to enjoy her breasts. He lay her down on her back and straddled her waist. From this position he could put his dick between her breasts. What a marvelous sight he had now, Sin's breasts pressed around his dick while he moved, with Sin licking the tip of his cock with every stroke and having her naughty but brilliant smile beaming up at him.

She smiled and said, "Please come all over me". It was all it took and Eric came all over her breasts and face. Sin's radiant smile made the sight even better!

After breakfast, they visited another mansion in the region. They were having a cup of tea after the visit and were discussing the rest of the afternoon, before Eric had to go back to the airport.

"We could have a look if there is another house to visit in the neighbourhood" Eric suggested.

"Or," Sin grinned in a naughty way, "we could look for a quiet spot in the countryside and I could give you a blowjob in the car...?"

Eric was silent for a moment and looked at her. How can that lovely, proper girl have such a delightful naughty side! He loved it.

"If you insist, who am I to contradict your ideas?" Eric grinned back at her.

"Wonderful! I won't have a cock for another week, so I need to enjoy every inch of yours as much as I can before you leave."

So they drove into the countryside and after some looking around, found a perfect secluded spot. It was exciting because it was still a road open for public. This tension added to the excitement. Sin leaned into Eric and kissed him as her hand moved to his pants. Quickly she unbuttoned him and released his already hard, throbbing cock. She smiled at Eric and licked her lips before going down on him. There was too much excitement for much foreplay so she sucked at him with passion immediately. She gripped his balls and gently squeezed as her head bobbed up and down. Eric moaned and held her head as she moved. She licked and flicked her tongue around his head, she sucked the tip and left him hanging there before suddenly taken the whole length of him again. The windows were fogging up and Eric was completely at her mercy. He groaned that he was going to come, so Sin kept the pace. Eric came and Sin sucked him clean and dry. She swallowed his load and did not spill a drop.

Eric sighed and they both laughed. The whole car was fogged and they had not paid much attention to any passers-by. Fortunately nobody had come along and they were left in peace.

Eric got dressed again and they drove to the airport. They had enjoyed the weekend together and had had a lot of fun. Not only sexually, but they had enjoyed each others company.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventures with Eric Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds