• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter Becomes a Slut Princess

Daughter Becomes a Slut Princess

It was our first vacation as a family with our daughter as an official adult. This meant two things. One she could take care of herself as far as going where she wanted to, and two, because of reason number one, my wife and I would be able to spend time pursuing our interests. Before, we would make distinctly separate trips. Those as a family and those that my wife and I went on. Those were the ones where it didn't do well to have a kid tagging along.

Several years ago my wife and I got caught in the rut that married people tend to get in after awhile. Over the years we tried lots of things to spice up our love life, usually with great success. For example, like most people, when my wife drinks a lot of alcohol, she loses most of her inhibitions. Depending on your definitions she could be classified as submissive or very willing and open to new suggestions. We played around with the submissive side of the definition for several years until that too grew to be routine. We had done threesomes with other women so it seemed fairly progressive that we would move into swinging.

We joined clubs and would take swinging vacations. We would hook up with a couple and go out to eat and maybe to a club, and then leave with the other's partner. You can see where having your kid in the next room and wanting to talk to Mom could be difficult to explain. And I don't even want to think about some of the more vocal partners I've had over the years waking my daughter up in the middle of the night. The next morning over breakfast we would swap back, hopefully with everyone having enjoyed themselves the night previous.

So with Sonya now over 18, we decided we would try to combine the two together. She hadn't been at the age where she wanted to go to amusement parks or sight seeing type trips for some time anyway. What we decided was a location where we would all find plenty to do. Our choice? Panama City Beach, Florida.

We did our research carefully and found that there would be plenty to do in the area for an 18 year old girl. If nothing else I could give her my credit card and let her shop till she dropped. There were also clubs that catered to teens that were not old enough to drink alcohol but they could still have a good time. For my wife and I, we had met several couples on line and talked on the phone at great length about our get togethers.

So with the only reservation being at a nice beachfront hotel, we were off. We did spend the first day together as a family, doing the sight seeing thing and getting a feel for the area. We had lunch at a fabulous restaurant and went shopping for the required new swimwear. As the evening approached I handed Sonya my credit card, some cash and a cell phone programmed with my own cell phone number. She already knew where she was going, and took off in the rented car.

My wife and I made our preparations and went to the hotel lounge for a drink or two while waiting for our new friends to arrive. As sometimes happens, things didn't go as well as we planned. After waiting almost an hour I called our friends to find out that the wife was sick. We relay our disappointment and wish her well. They do recommend a bar that the local swingers tend to hang out in that we venture to after a nice dinner. We meet some nice folks but no one that we want to swing with on a first time meeting. We still have a good time and head back to the hotel around ten o'clock.

We had told Sonya that we would probably be staying out late, until at least 2 a.m. and for her not to worry about us. After a nightcap at the hotel lounge my wife and I head up to our room. My wife decided to take a shower and I open the mini bar and fix myself another drink. The suite we had checked into had a nice living room type area and then the two bedrooms off to the side. The bedrooms both overlooked the Gulf of Mexico with a shared balcony. I opened the sliding glass door and was surprised at how much sound came from the crashing waves on the beach. A hint of the moon rising late in the evening danced across the waves and gave a soft glow to the beach as my eyes began to adjust.

Along with my eyes adjusting, so did my hearing. I was able to not only see people walking on the beach, but I could hear their muffled conversations. Nothing distinct enough to understand, but I had begun to learn how to block out the sound of the waves. I also thought I heard the sounds of love making. I began to use my eyes to look for the source of the sound glancing up and down the beach. I moved a bit down the balcony and noticed the sounds got louder. I was also able to tell from the sounds I heard that this was not love making, it was fucking.

That's when I really began to notice where the sounds were coming from. They weren't coming from the beach, but from the partially open sliding glass door to our daughter's room. I moved slowly towards the door listening carefully and was truly shocked at what I heard.

"You like that don't you bitch. You like me fucking your hot cunt don't you? You little slut," from a male voice.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast. I love the way your cock feels in my pussy. Make me take it all, fuck me like the little slut I am," from a voice that I recognized even though I had never heard those words from my daughter's mouth.

I peeked into the room and found that with the bathroom light on I could clearly see what was going on. There on the bed was my precious daughter Sonya. It appeared she was on her hands and knees getting it doggie style from some guy. Now I don't care how much of an adult being 18 makes you, there was no way I was letting my daughter get fucked in a room I paid for. I throw the door open wide and make my presence known in the most polite manner I could manage.

"Just what the hell is going on here. You think you can get your sorry ass off my daughter before I toss you off the balcony like day old garbage," I roar.

The guy pulled out of my daughter's still humping pussy in record time.

"Hey man, she told me she was 18," he tells me thinking he got hooked up with some jailbait.

"Her age has nothing to do with the fact that if you don't get your shit and get the fuck out of this room right now, you will not live to regret it," I continue to yell as I approach the guy.

A very quick size up and a now deflating hard on lends towards his decision to grab his pants and pull them on as he picks up the rest of his stuff and heads for the door. I then look back to the bed expecting to find my daughter covered in a blanket. What I find is her still on her knees, and she is mad.

"I am 18 years old. I can fuck whoever I want and you do not have the right to stop me," she screams at me.

I move closer and that's when I notice that she isn't on her hands and knees. She's on her knees but her wrists have been tied to the headboard.

"You know," I tell her, "you aren't in much of a position to be talking to me that way. And for the record, your right. I may not be able to stop you from fucking all the time, but I'll be damned if I'll let you be a slut in a room I paid for."

"Fuck you," is her instant reply.

Out of instinct I walk over to her and land the flat of my hand across her ass. She jumps and lets out a yelp and I spank her again. Over and over I spank her as I correct her attitude.

"You will not talk to me that way, not now not ever again. No matter how old you get I am still your Father and you need to learn to respect me for that. Do you understand me, girl?"

Through her tears she apologizes. "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spoken to you that way. I promise to be good from now on."

It is when she finishes speaking that I realize what I had done. By the light in the bathroom I can see that her ass cheeks are bright red from the punishment. I reach a hand out to touch her butt and she jumps as I feel the heat from the spanking. I continue to rub her ass while I talk.

"I'm sorry Sonya. I shouldn't have done that."

"No, Daddy you were right," she tells me through her remaining sniffles, "I was bad and you were right to punish me. Thank you for correcting my bad attitude and showing me the proper way to behave."

An instance of deja vue rushes through me at her last comment.

"Where did you learn that from?" I ask not sure if I want to hear the answer.

"From Mom, when you used to punish her. I wasn't sure I would enjoy it as much as Mom seemed to, but I did. I enjoyed it a lot Daddy. I can feel my pussy juice dripping down my legs. Check for yourself, Daddy. As you said, I'm not much in a position to argue with you," my daughter tells me, her voice filled with lust.

I rub her ass more as my daughter wiggles her hips. I let my hand trail down between her legs and find that she is shaved clean.

"I started shaving my pussy when I was 16. I knew you made Mom keep hers that way so I did it hoping that some day you will like mine that way too," my slut daughter tells me.

My fingers find her lips. They are as wet as she said. I slide a finger between her lips, rubbing gently back and forth.

"Oh, Daddy see how wet my young pussy got for you. Please don't stop Daddy. I promise to be good and do whatever you say if you just don't stop. I was so close to cumming when you kicked that guy out."

I rub along her slit and Sonya jumps as my finger makes contact with her swollen clit. I ease a finger back along her slit and let it slide up her tight hole. I gently slide it in and out, teasing my daughter's pussy with my finger.

"Oh that feels so good Daddy. Put another finger in me Daddy, finger my hot pussy with your hand," she instructs.

I do slide another finger in and move around so my other hand can find her tits. I pinch her nipples as I continue to stroke my fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

"Pinch them hard Daddy. Pinch my nipples hard. They are so sensitive and I want you to pinch them like you used to do to Mommy when you made her cum. Please make me cum Daddy. I want to show you how much I love you and how much I like what you are doing to me," she begs.

As she requested I pinched her nipples hard and I began to fuck her with my fingers hard too, slamming them in and out of her fast. She begins to buck her hips and with another finger I begin to rub her clit.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum Daddy. I've wanted this for so long. Yes, fuck your daughter's slutty pussy with your hand. Oh, Daddy, Oh," she leads off into the place where people go when words no longer make sense.

I can feel her pussy spasm around my fingers as she cums. I keep up my actions and she cums again. I finally pull my hand away, leaving my daughter to try and catch her breath.

"Put your hand up to my mouth Daddy. Let me clean my cum off your hand."

I place my hand to her mouth and she gently licks and sucks my fingers of all trace of her pleasure. As for me, I begin to feel confusion over the situation. It would be very simple for me to pull my hard cock out and to do whatever I wished. I stand, uncertain for a moment and then walk back out onto the balcony. I go to the other door and walk inside.

"There you are. Are you alright?" my wife asks seeing the look on my face.

It takes only about five minutes for me to confess the event to my wife. I was ashamed of what had happened and couldn't even look her in the eye.

"And you didn't fuck her?" she asks when I finish.

"No, I just… touched her."

"So where is she now?" my wife wanted to know.

"She still in her room, right where I found her."

"Oh my God, Carl. You can't leave her like that," my wife says as she jumps from the bed and heads out the balcony door.

I waited in our bedroom about twenty minutes for my wife to return. I figure she is trying to explain to our daughter about what had happened. Comforting her so as to minimize any trauma I may have caused her. I also thought about me. What I needed to know was what my wife was going to say to me. I had played it all out in my head and was even starting to think about where I could get an apartment I could afford and pay the alimony that she would hit me up for. I needed to know.

I decide to sneak out onto the balcony to see what was being said about me. As I approach the door I hear no talking. I peek in and am astonished at what I find. On the bed are my wife and daughter. My wife is propped up on a pillow with her robe open and our daughter is between her mother's spread legs. My lovely wife has her hands in Sonya's hair guiding her in her efforts.

"Oh, there you are dear. I hope you don't mind but I untied her. It's just easier this way for me. We can tie her up again if you want to when she gets done," my wife tells me.

Sonya never lets up. I move over and watch as she licks her Mom's pussy, her hands fondling my wife's breasts and teasing her nipples as she eats.

"She will need some more practice at servicing my pussy though. But I figure by the time we get back home she will know just how I like it," my wife says looking at me through half closed eyes.

"Looks like you are enjoying this too," she says noticing the tent in my shorts. "You know you might give our daughter a self esteem problem if she thinks you don't want to fuck her. We wouldn't want that. Why don't you slide your cock into her hot pussy and show her how much you really want it while she finishes me off. When you're done, we'll both give you a nice blow job."

I pull off my robe and shorts and get behind my kneeling daughter. My cock is harder than it had been in years with a drop of pre-cum already forming on the tip. I take hold of my cock and slide it along her wet slit, teasing her with it.

"I think our slut princess likes that Carl, she's really licking my pussy good now. You better not tease her too much the first time. Go ahead and stick it to her good. Show her how good you can fuck her hot pussy," my wife encourages.

I ease the head in between her slick lips and then place my hands on her supple hips. I ease about an inch in and then pull back out. Sonya is making noises into her Mom's pussy as she eats her. I slide a bit in and then pull back out before holding her tight and slamming in balls deep. Her cunt is so tight around my cock and so wet. I pull out and slam into her again, pushing her moaning mouth against her Mom's pussy.

"Sonja, you be a good slut princess and cum around your Daddy's cock now. He will enjoy the feeling of your pussy rippling on his cock and then he will give you a nice hot load of Daddy cum up your sweet pussy. And you can start sucking on my clit now and lick it with your tongue, I need to cum too," my wife instructs our daughter.

I continue to fuck Sonja hard, fast and deep, making sure my balls slap against her clit with each thrust. I notice my wife's eyes go closed and her face begin to flush, the first sign of her impending orgasm. I pull my cock almost all the way out and hold just the head in between my daughter's pussy lips. As soon as I see my wife's face clench, I slam hard into Sonja's cunt.

I push in hard twice more and as the moan escapes my wife's lips, I unload a torrent of cum up my daughter's pussy. My own throbbing is made more intense when I feel Sonja's muscles spasm in orgasm as she works to milk my cock dry.

My wife pushes Sonja's mouth away from her over sensitive clit, and she rests her head on her Mother's stomach. While not as hard as I was, I remain thick and take the opportunity to slide in and out a bit and feel my daughter's pussy cum around my cock again. I pull out and let myself fall onto the bed, exhausted but happy.

The rest of our vacation took on an almost honeymoon type feel. We never really left the hotel except for a few trips to the local adult boutique for some toys and other items. Once we returned home, my wife and I agreed that there would be no more need for swinging. Not as long as our slut princess is around.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter Becomes a Slut Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds