• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Ride: Old man takes me out

The Ride: Old man takes me out

This is an old story lodged far back in my memories, like that small page three poster stuck inside your locker full of memories where the past is mostly all filed away and neatly stored, except that poster showing a young girl sat in the front seat of a car with her legs spread. They're my legs, and my pussy is soaked through.

I snap my thoughts back to the present, I'm sat at my with my legs neatly crossed under my office desk my patent black high heels and sheer tights hidden from my manager who is sat across from me. I'm writing an internal company communication to be circulated amongst our office of a couple of hundred, updating our employees with dumbed-down memos from our recent nationwide board meeting and all the juicy bits of company corporate gossip edited out. As I copy out type into an email template my mind is drifting back to smut and filthy thoughts to keep me entertained during my mundane working day.

My mind's eye focuses on my wet pussy those years ago, soaked through from the moment I stepped into his rusty old car. It was a traditional porn film scenario that I had looked to recreate. Young lady and the Senior. Grandpa and the 21 year old. I had rubbed my tight young pussy so many times to pornographic images flashing on my computer screen of a man's saggy old balls slapping against a beautiful teen's ass that I had to make it happen for real. The thought of being taken by a man so much older than me, so that I could be his little play thing made my pussy lips slick with juice. So I arranged to see my fantasy into reality.

After some email correspondence I approached the bench to meet this elderly stranger at the allotted meeting time. He looked older in the flesh. I was wearing long stockings above my knee as he had requested it, and a short skirt with a low cut top exposing the top of my large breasts. He wore glasses, and had deep furrows in his brow and around both his eyes and mouth. He had his shirt tucked into his trousers over his paunchy beer belly. As I drew into his personal space I embraced him with a hug, as if we looked to be old friends to strangers, or perhaps god father and god daughter, or uncle and niece. I pressed my slim body against him, my chest pushed into his body.

He kissed me with his rough lips on the side of my cheek and said, "Shall we head to my car for a ride?"

"I think that would be best," I admitted, looking around at the people in the street nervously as if they too could feel this old man's sexual heat as he emitted towards me. No-one looked in the slightest bit interested in us though as I stepped into his car.

The car doors shut and the central locking system was activated. His eyes shifted to me lustfully, "Wow, you have an amazing body in the flesh. Thank you for coming to meet me. You know, I am 67, if that's OK with you?" and he grinned sheepishly.

"Mmm..." I nodded rather stunned at the notion of having to make small talk. Mostly in my fantasies there wasn't excessive chat, I wasn't sure what to say as I responded, "Well, I have a bit of a thing, you know, a fetish, you could say - for older men. Preferably men who are 60 years plus, so you fit into that category nicely." I was falling into the act now, so I intentionally licked my lips in a seductive manor.

"Shall we drive so we can get somewhere quieter and explore each other?" He asked, his hand tentatively hovering in the air between the gear stick and my thigh, then as he turned his key in the ignition it was as if it sparked some daring in him also, and his hand suddenly slid down onto the top of my thigh where the stockings ended. He slid his fingers up my thigh towards my shaven pussy, then away to move the car into gear.

The car pulled away into some of the quieter streets of town, and I looked across at him. He looked excited, and a little nervous too I thought from the way his hand was shaking a little on the steering wheel. I couldn't think of any conversation to launch into with him, so instead I started stroking his legs and across the crotch of his trousers with the tips of my fingers. Feeling my way over his groin and finding what appeared to be an already stiff 6 or 7 inch long cock under the fabric.

The fastening for his flies was Velcro. The advert, 'Easy access pants for the elderly, with Velcro you can just whip yours out to pee without those fiddly buttons!' flashed in my mind.

"I should warn you, I don't wear underwear." He said to me as my hand was pulling apart his flies. "Don't be too shocked, I just find it more comfortable." He tried to explain to me.

I was thinking his lack of underwear was probably more planned out for my own easy access than a regular habit. My hand was already on his smallish sausage shaped cock, and roaming toward his balls full of his spunk. Everything seemed fully functional down below, thankfully. My slim fingers wrapped around his cock and I slowly tossed him off as he drove, sat forwards looking out my seat as if nothing was happening as we drove through the suburban roads.

"Urrh yeah!" He uttered a deep guttural moan as we waited at the last set of traffic lights at the edge of town. I had lubricated his cock with my spit and my fingers were playing nimbly with his balls and pumping a steady rhythm on his shaft.

As he put his foot on the accelerator to pull away from the lights onto the start of the country roads I felt I could hold myself back no more. I bent forwards and moved my face towards his erection. I looked up at him in the eyes and said, "Be sure you can drive safe while I suck your cock, let me know if I need to stop."

Then my mouth slid down onto his cock. It was a small enough size to fit comfortably to the back of my throat without making me choke or gag. I almost swallowed his penis as I started sucking him, the bumps on the road causing his dick to pump deeper into my mouth as we drove along. I licked around the tip of his cock and pumped my mouth down to the base, then sucked hard up to the tip, swirling my tongue around the head in patterns before swiftly sucking his dick completely into my mouth and repeating. I could feel my own pussy getting juicier as I was really getting off on sucking his 67 year old dick. He hadn't had a girl as young as me suck on his cock for 40 odd years, he'd admitted in his emails.

I felt the car's engine slow and us pull off the main road. I looked up to see we had pulled into a wooded car park near a nature walk and viewing point near by.

The thought ran though me, "Does this encounter count as a dogging experience? Are all the people around up to the same as us? Or are they innocent dog walkers?" I kept my thoughts to me as we rolled to a stop and he turned the engine off.

"Will you bend over from the passenger seat as you suck my cock?" He asked, "So that I can lift up your shirt and pull down your wet little knickers and finger your naughty young cunt?"

"Ohh please yes!" I said, my voice nearly muffled by the tip of his cock that lay in my mouth, and I raised up my ass and arched my back.

His old worn fingers slid over my ass cheeks and I could feel my pussy quiver in anticipation. Then roughly a huge thick finger spread my pussy wide and plunged deep inside my tight warmness. I moaned out a muffled cry of pleasure as I sped up my pace licking and sucking his tasty cock. He pumped his fingers inside me harder and faster, and then I felt his thick thumb pressed against my ass hole.

He slowly rubbed the outside of my ass hole with his huge thumb, then he raised his hand up and spat on his thumb. He ran the spit over my ass crack and then with little more warning he smoothly and deliberately slid his thumb up my rarely penetrated ass to his first knuckle. He wiggled his thumb tip around in the entrance to my ass, loosening the tightness up hardly at all. The sensation was so pleasurable I was taking out the enjoyment on his cock, sucking hard and fast and moaning into his crotch, licking his balls and fucking him feverishly with my mouth. He then slid the whole of his thumb into my ass and stated to slide a finger or two into my pussy at the same time at a slow pace. My body pulsed in ecstasy at being penetrated by such a dirty sexy old man on the front seat of his car.

"Slow down! I'm close to cumming!" He cried out, but I was too caught up and I sucked harder and faster feeling his balls tense and his whole body shake as the first warm stream of semen hit the back of my throat in a warm salty goo. I was close to my own orgasm, but his fingers faltered in their playing with my pussy as he stopped caught up himself in the sensations as I swallowed his spunk and carried on sucking pumping more and more of his cum into my mouth and down my throat to my belly. He was twitching a little now, as he was done and his cock was becoming too sensitive.

"Fucking hell little lady!" He exclaimed. "You were supposed to stop so I wouldn't finish so soon. But, bloody hell, I haven't finished in such a short time in decades. I can hardly believe myself, and my luck. Now you're not finished..." He trailed off and looked at me, thoughtfully, "Right, can you bring your pussy closer to me so that I can get my mouth between your legs?"

Obediently I moved my pussy over towards him. I laid my ass on his lap with my legs bent over towards his drivers window. I arched my back so my pussy was raised closer to his face. I felt the bristle of his moustache and small beard as started to lick my pussy lips. He was strong and purposeful with the licks from his tongue sliding deep into my pussy's folds.

He found my clitoris almost immediately, and was able to swirl his tongue round a couple of times before licking down to my cunt hole and ramming his tongue inside lapping my cunt juices and then going back to suck on my clitoris more rapidly. My whole body was shaking now as he brought me to orgasm, while I looked down at his grey head of hair between my thighs. I clamped my legs around his face as my body shook and pulsed through.

"Thank you." I managed to finally say. "I think I should head home to shower off and cool down." He had made me cum, and cum hard. The orgasm was much more intense than any I had shared with a man my age. I could only usually get myself to have orgasms so intense when I was alone, and those orgasms tended to be battery powered. I was shaken, but only shaken by how enjoyable it was. I could sense myself sitting on the top of the iceberg of enjoyment of filthy old men, who know how to and love to pleasure a girl in her early 20's like me.

As he drove us back to where he had picked me up, he was confident enough now to rest his left hand on my pussy when it was not needed on the steering wheel. My pussy was still gently pulsing as he slowly slid his fingers up and down my as we returned into town.

"Thank you to you too," He said to me as I opened the door and ducked out the car.

"Yeah thanks for the ride." I responded very casually as I walked away without looking back.

I blink my eyes to see my computer screen has locked itself and is displaying our company's swirling logo as the screen saver. I uncross my legs, conscious that there is a warm damp patch on my pink silk thong under my suit skirt. I must get this piece of internal correspondence finished before I can head home, get out my new vibrator and look back at my seedy memory. As I change the typeface on the header I consider perhaps it's time to make this fantasy real again?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Ride: Old man takes me out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds