• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Fucking the Neighbor

Fucking the Neighbor

I had just finished up my second semester of college. I was packed up and ready to make my way home. After the long drive I was finally home. As I was pulling into my driveway I saw my neighbor playing with her dog and two kids outside. I rolled down my window and made some small talk about school and such.

She was tall, about 6 feet was in good shape and worked out everyday. I could tell from all the work out equipment in her garage. We talked about fitness for a few minutes as I unloaded my car. She asked if I wanted to work out with her one day I said sure. We planned a day and said our goodbyes. Later that afternoon I felt myself getting aroused I caught myself thinking about her hot tight body. I gave myself a release. The next time I saw her she was going for a run in our neighborhood and told her I would be over later for our planned workout. She smiled and said she would see me later.

I got dressed up in my workout clothes and made my way over to her house. I noticed her driveway was empty so her husband was not home. I got excited thinking maybe I could make a move. When I knocked on the door she answered wearing tight spandex pants and a tank top. Her tits looked small but her ass was huge in those pants. She wasnt wearing any shoes either so her bare toes painted a sexy red color were visible. We walked to the garage and began to do a few stretching exercises. Since I didn't know how to do most of them I stood behind her to see the correct form. I began to stare at her ass as she bent over.

I couldn't tell if she was teasing me or just stretching but it got me turned on. Her bare toes on the mat were so sexy I wanted to suck them so badly. The first exercise we did were squats. She had the rack and everything. Since squats are dangerous she suggested I spot her just in case. As I moved forward to spot her, her ass bumped into my crotch ever so slightly I began to get an erection the next time it was less subtle she wanted to feel my cock on her ass. She finished her set and said she was getting hot so I figured she wanted to go get a drink of water and cool off. What she did next surprised me.

She began to take her top off exposing her small but perky tits. I moved closer to kiss her and stuck my tongue in her mouth as I grabbed her nipples and began to massage them in my hands. She reached down toward my cock and began to take off my shorts. I was now fully erect and being stroked by the mom next door. She got down on her knees and slowly licked the head and began to suck gently on my penis. It felt so good. I wanted her to swallow my cock. Her lips were sucking on my erect penis. I shoved my cock deep in her throat she began to gag on me.

To avoid cumming too early I pulled out of her mouth and began to slide one of my fingers into her wet tight hole. Slipping it in and out coating my fingers with her juices. She begged me to eat her pussy. So she layed down on the floor and I began to feast myself on her pussy. Biting her clit and fingering her at the same time. She quivered and her pussy juice flowed into my mouth. I than took my cock and slowly slid my cock in her. She hesitated and told me I could only fuck her if I didn't come inside her seeing she already had two kids and didnt want another. I agreed, seeing we were both young and fertile. I picked up the pace and began to pound her pussy with my cock it felt so good. I was fucking her buttery soft pussy.

She wrapped her legs around me and I could feel her cold feet on my back. I grabbed her ankle and aimed her beautiful feet at my mouth. Her pussy tightened around me and my balls churned. I should've pulled out but I was too busy sucking her toes and fucking her pussy. I shot my load deep inside her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as we climaxed together. She was pissed about the creampie and made me eat my own cum from her freshly fucked Milf pussy. It tasted so yummy mixed with her pussy juice. She thanked me for the workout. Everytime I come home we work out together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Fucking the Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds