• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Mommy Mine

Making Mommy Mine

NOTE: This story can be read and enjoyed alone, but it is a follow-up to my previous story called "Daddy's New Girl." In that story I recount the true story of how, after my parents' divorce when I was 18, I began a sexual relationship with my father. My mother did not know about this relationship until recently, and she and I also had no sexual contact until last week. However, last weekend my mother and I had sex for the first time, and it was incredible. That is what this story will detail. Now that both of my parents know, I have planned for us all to begin meeting up and having sex together. When that happens, you will be the first to hear about it ; )

*

"More wine?" my mother asked.

"Of course." Though we were mother and daughter, we had always acted more like best friends. We spent our free time together, drank together, and talked about anything and everything, including our sex lives.

"I dumped Mike," she said flatly.

"What took you so long?" I said. "I could tell you weren't happy with him."

"It wasn't that I was unhappy, I was just so unsatisfied in the bedroom," she sighed. "I hate to say it, but no one can compare to your father."

We both gulped down our wine and as she poured us a third glass, I got brave.

"You know, speaking of him, I've been wanting to talk to you about something," I said.

"Oh yeah? What?" she replied.

"Well..." I took a large swig of my red wine. "Remember how you always thought he and I's relationship was weird? Like, that we were almost TOO close or something?"

"Yeah?" she said tentatively.

"Well, I was always attracted to him. And he was attracted to me too. I couldn't help it, from the time I was a young girl, he was all I wanted. I used to listen to you two having sex and I would fantasize about being part of it," I said.

"What?!" she gasped. "I always felt like you two had a weird connection, but that?!" She took a big swig of her wine and finished off the bottle by pouring the rest in her glass. "I need a drink after hearing that."

"Well that's not all," I laughed. "After you moved out, we actually started...acting on those feelings." I said.

She looked wide-eyed. "Are you telling me you've been intimate with your father?!" she said, incredulous.

"Mmmhmm," I nodded, as I sipped on my drink.

"Oh my God," she said. After a long pause, she said "I should have known, I guess. You being an only child and all. We always treated you more like a friend, like one of us, and not like our daughter. Have you guys had sex?"

"We actually have sex all the time," I said. "And it's incredible."

"Your father IS amazing in the sack," she laughed. "I just can't believe you've been doing that all this time and I didn't know. I don't know how to feel about it."

I paused for a moment and said "You know, mommy, I've always been attracted to you too. So many times I've fantasized about making love to you."

"You did?" she said. "You fantasize about me?"

"All the time. I was just too afraid to tell you." I said.

"I don't know what to say about all this," she said. "I am shocked."

I stood up and walked behind the chair she was sitting in. I bent down and pulled her hair away from her neck and kissed it softly.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"What I've wanted to do for a long time," I replied. I turned her face into mine and kissed her passionately, parting her lips with my tongue and exploring her delicious mouth. Instantly aroused, I moved myself in front of her and straddled her in her chair.

"Baby, we need to think about this..." she protested.

"What's there to think about?" I said as I reached my hands under her shirt and began massaging her large, soft breasts. We began kissing passionately again, and all the desire I had held in for so long was bursting out of me. I began unbuttoning her jeans, unable to stop myself.

"We shouldn't be doing this. We have to think about what we're doing here," she said

"What is there to think about, mom? I want you," I said as I plunged my hand down her pants and into her panties, "and from how wet you are, I'd say you want me too."

I played with her clit for a few seconds and then withdrew my hand to rip her clothes off of her. After we both undressed, I sat straddling her again, running my tongue over hers as we kissed passionately.

"You are so sexy," I moaned into her ear. "And I'm going to satisfy you the way you deserve."

At that, I moved down and parted my mother's legs. I began licking her soaked pussy from top to bottom, paying extra attention to her bulging clitoris.

"Oh my fucking God," she gasped. "Oh my God, baby...don't stop. That feels so fucking good!"

I flicked her clit with my tongue, then latched on and began sucking furiously while I inserted a finger into her dripping pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed as she threw her head back. "Oh god, I think I'm going to cum!"

I continued fingering her and sucking her clit until she began screaming out with her release.

"Oh God, oh I'm cumming baby," she screamed as she soaked my face with her hot cum. She continued to writhe and shake as I sucked her dry.

"I want to eat your pussy now, " she said to me. I stood up and kissed her deeply and then laid back on the couch behind me. "I've never done this before," she said nervously.

"I am so horny for you, mommy" I said. "Just touch me how you want to be touched."

She put her face between my legs and began to lick, sending shock waves straight through me.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned. "Right there. Ohh, God. That feels good baby." She continued to lick, stopping for a moment to insert her tongue into my pussy and then resuming licking again.

"You're so good," I said. She began sucking my clit, and the pleasure was almost more than I could take.

"I'm going to cum for you, " I moaned. I could feel myself on the brink, and as she sucked me more, I exploded and squirted cum all over her face. "Mmmmm, you are so sexy" I moaned as she continued slowly licking, finally stopping.

"Fuck. That was amazing," she said.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do," I replied. "Lay down and I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"How?" she said as she laid down and spread her legs, teasing me.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my 8.5 inch long strap on, the same size as my father.

"Oh my God!" she said. "It looks so huge!"

"Same size as daddy. And I want to fuck you until you scream," I said as I stepped into the harness.

I got on top of her and began kissing and caressing her breasts, taking her nipples into my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

"You ready to get fucked, mommy?" I said as I reached my hand down and played with her wet pussy.

"Mmhmm," she whispered. I stood on the side of the bed and pulled her to me. I placed the head of the strap on in her pussy, and she grunted as it stretched her opening. I entered her, slowly at first, but giving her the entire length of the dick.

"Holy shit, that is fucking huge" she moaned. "Mmmmm, God..."

"You miss having a thick, massive cock inside you, baby?" I asked.

"Mmmm yes" she gasped, as I began to fuck her harder. I held her legs on my shoulders and began thrusting furiously.

"Ahhhhhh," she screamed. "It feels so fucking good! Oh my god, fuck me!" she exclaimed. I pumped the cock into her as hard as I could, giving it to her faster and harder the louder she screamed.

"I'm going to fucking cum, baby. Oh my God, don't stop!" I continued thrusting as she screamed out.

"Ohhhhhhhh FUCK," she yelled. "Oh, baby it's so good!" I watched as her cum spilled out of her throbbing pussy and onto the dick. "Oh my God, I love you," she said and I moved the dick slowly in and out of her pussy. "That feels so amazing."

"I told you I was going to give you what you deserve," I said as I pulled out of her.

"I have missed being fucked like that," she said.

We laid back together on the bed, and after a moment she asked, "What now?"

"Let's call daddy," I said as I smiled.

Since this first encounter with my mom last weekend, I told my father about it, and we are meeting up this weekend so we can all have sex together. More on that when it happens : )

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Mommy Mine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds