• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cum Slut Ms J

Cum Slut Ms J

This story is from back when I was eighteen, in my final year of high school. There was a teacher at the school named Ms J, who all the students (it was an all-boys school) used to lust after. I never had her as a teacher, but everyone knew who she was. I didn't really have much sexual experience other than awkward high school girlfriends and watching porn online, but Ms J helped me turn it all around. She was my first true cum slut.

I had always seen Ms J as a sexual object, since I started to go through puberty early in high school. She would come into school wearing provocative outfits, short skirts, tight pants without visible panty lines, blouses that strained visibly to stay buttoned, stretched over her busty chest.

On more than one occasion I'd found myself picturing her features on the sultry 'fuck-me' faces of pornstars I found online.

I still remember the day that it all began. I'd skipped first period with some friends and we'd been hanging out behind the gym. We'd all recently discovered weed and were passing around a bong talking shit about the various classes we were missing, as rebellious teens do.

There was a sudden shout, and we looked to see the vice-principal running towards us - needless to say, we all split and ran. I couldn't afford to miss my second period, so instead of jumping the fence behind most of my friends, I raced around the other corner of the gym, running frantically, seeing over my shoulder, as I rounded the next corner, the VP shouting over the fence, apparently unaware that not all the offending students had left the grounds.

Still with a good half an hour until next class, and feeling way more stoned than I wanted to, walking through the school buildings, I went to the farthest wing of the school where there was an underground corridor that the boys and I had come to once or twice. Classes were never held down here and aside for a few staff offices, it was mostly unused classrooms. Feeling acutely paranoid I opened the nearest door as quietly as I could and entered, closing it and leaning my back against it as I took a moment to catch my breath.

As my blazed mind stopped racing my jaw dropped, registering that I wasn't in an empty classroom, but that I was in Ms J's office and that she was sitting at her desk facing me. I was fucked, I knew it, the adrenaline started pumping again almost immediately.

Another moment of observation and it became clear to me that she hadn't noticed my entrance. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung slightly open as, I realised, she was moaning gently. I couldn't believe it! The way her arm was moving, her hand concealed beneath the table, she was obviously masturbating!

As I stood there, not sure of what to do, her mouth opened further and her moans became strained, her brow furrowed as she orgasmed like a pornstar.

The lewd sight made me intensely aware of my dick, now hard in my pants, and I reached down to touch it gently as I watched Ms J's orgasm subside.

She opened her eyes and they widened in shock as she saw me standing there, but when she saw my hand stroking my hard-on through my uniform she bit her lip and gave me one of the sluttiest looks I've seen to date.

I don't know what got into me, maybe adrenaline, maybe drugs, maybe just adolescence, but I undid my belt and fly, pulling out my dick as I slowly made my way over to the teacher who just watched me, smiling silently.

As I came around the desk I saw her skirt was pulled up, revealing her naked pussy, shaved smooth except for a neat tuft of hair just above it. She slid off her chair to kneel in front of me and wrapped her hand and her lips around my cock at the same time, her other hand gently cradling my balls, as she looked up at me. I couldn't believe the sight of this incredibly hot teacher, who all the boys imagined fucking, her red, red lips wrapped around the tip of my member before slowly sliding over the bellend.

I put my hands either side of her head, wrapping my fingers tightly in her hair, gripping her firmly before pulling her face onto me, wondering if I was dreaming the whole scenario. Her eyes held my gaze as I felt myself slide right into her throat, my whole length enveloped in her slutty mouth where I held her as she moaned gently, sending tingles up my body. She began to pull back and, suddenly afraid of her authority as a teacher, I let her go. She jerked my now slimy dick a couple of times as she took a couple of deep breaths, smiling at me naughtily, before impaling herself upon me again. I grabbed her hair again and this time fucked her face, sliding in and out of her throat as she wrapped her arms around me. She now began to bob her own head, holding me still, as she slipped my entire length in and out of her face until I announced I was about to cum.

Hearing that, she pulled back, holding just the very tip in her mouth as she slid her fist up and down my length as fast as she could.

Twisting my fingers, I pulled her hair as I shot spurt after spurt of cum between her hot red lips as she moaned, the corners of her mouth smiling as she looked up at me like a truly submissive slut.

She sucked gently on my cock for a moment longer before releasing it. For the second time since I'd entered the room, I spoke.

"Don't swallow, slut," I said.

Obediently, she stayed on her knees in front of me, looking up expectantly.

Retrieving my phone from my pocket, I pointed the camera at her and told her to open her mouth so I could take a photo.

She opened her mouth wide, showing off a sizeable load as she actually started masturbating again, one hand at her pussy and one on her tits.

I took a number of photos of this as she dutifully displayed my load, occasionally swirling it around with her tongue and moaning softly as she groped herself.

I now told her to swallow it, which she did, before showing me her empty mouth and smacking her lips loudly, a satisfied smile spreading across her face.

"You're a real slut, aren't you?" I asked.

She nodded, still on her knees rubbing herself.

"From now on, I'm going to come to your office during school hours, and use you as my plaything, do you understand?"

She nodded again.

I spotted her panties on the floor next her her and I pointed at them.

"Give them to me, slut," I ordered.

She handed them to me. Just at that moment, the school bell rang and I stepped back, zipping up my fly as she stood and tried to straighten up presentably.

We left the office together, but I dawdled behind her as she climbed the stairs, on the way to teach a class. As her short skirt bounced I could see her exposed pussy peeking between her thighs and I felt myself growing hard again as I walked off to my own class, head spinning from more than just the cannabis.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cum Slut Ms J

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds