• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janie and Mum's Girlfriend

Janie and Mum's Girlfriend

This is a sequel to "Janie's Return" that was published on Literotica in February 2013. In brief, Janie returned to live with her Mum after a ten year period during which she supported herself by stripping, escorting, and doing porn videos in St. Louis, Chicago, and finally, the Valley outside Los Angeles. Quickly upon her return home, she had enticed her Mother into an incestuous lesbian encounter. This story picks up awhile after that fateful return to her childhood home.

*****

I had gotten a spot at the Golden Circle, the small strip joint outside my small Missouri hometown. I was older than the rest of the girls there but had quickly become a favorite dancer for the farm boys and other locals, including some older businessmen who tipped more generously. I was making a decent living. And I had left some of the demons of my youth behind, despite the tawdry nature of my new job.

My Mum and I had developed an intimate relationship over the past several weeks. We were both lonely and happy to have each other for release. It would be fair to say that I "fell in love" with my Mother. I enjoyed our time together and I am confident that she felt the same way. We made love often and, more importantly, enjoyed each other's company and the soft, non-sexual time we spent together.

It was a little after 2:30AM on a Saturday (no, wait, that would be Sunday) morning, when I rolled into our drive after my shift at the Golden Circle. I noticed that an old Honda Accord was parked up against our garage door. I could see all the lights in the family room were on. Mum had company, I supposed. I carried my small duffel of stripper costumes and heels and cosmetics and gently let myself in the side entrance to our house.

I heard unintelligible conversation coming from the kitchen. I peeked in and saw Mum with another woman at our kitchen table. There was an almost empty bottle of rum, a half-empty (half-filled?) two liter bottle of Coke, and an ashtray piled high with butts.

"Janie!" Mum cried as she spotted me. "Come here."

I walked into the kitchen. After the darkness of the strip club and the dark drive home, the light was jarring. "Hi, Mummy." I said as I walked over to kiss her cheek.

"Janie, this is Helene." Mum said nodding to the other woman across the table.

Helene raised up a little and stretched her hand to me. "Nice to meet you, Janie. Rhonda's always talking about you." She said as we touched hands lightly and she plopped back in the chair.

"Hiya, Helene." I said. "Mum, I'm dead tired. I'm gonna go up."

"Oh, Janie, please stay with us for awhile." Mum said imploringly. "Have a drink with us."

"Yeah, stay, sweetie." Helene piped up. "We have more booze." And both Helene and Mum laughed in a tipsy giggle that implied a shared joke.

"Yeah, OK." I said tiredly and pulled a chair out to sit. I reached for the bottle of rum and seeing just how low it was, I drained the remainder right from the bottle.

"Hey, Rhonda, she's something." Helene said, laughing as I swallowed the rum and put the empty back in the center of the table.

"Oh, she's been around." Mum said, smiling at me with rum-twinkled eyes.

Helene pushed her chair back. "Let me get that other bottle." And she walked over to the countertop and retrieved a brown bottle of bourbon. She reached into a cupboard and got me a short glass. "Ice?" She asked over her shoulder.

"Naw, I drink it neat." I said sitting back in the hard-backed kitchen chair.

"A girl after my own heart." Helene said as she cracked the seal of the bourbon and poured a healthy amount of the amber liquid into the glass.

"Get us some fresh glasses for that while you're up." Mum said, with a light hiccup.

Helene walked back to the cupboard. I studied her as she moved away from us and then returned with two fresh glasses for her and Mum. Helene was close to Mum's 49 years, maybe a little younger, maybe a little older. She was obviously drunk although not sloppy drunk. But so was Mum, I thought to myself. Helene had a nice face, not as pretty as Mum, but for this small town, she was a very attractive woman. Her blonde hair was cut in a mid-length bob with a sweep of bangs that fell over her left eyebrow. She was wearing a dark blue t-shirt tucked into old blue jeans cinched with a white crochet belt. I couldn't get a look at her shoes but they made heavy scraping noises like they were low-heeled boots. When she sat back down across from me and Mum, I saw that her breasts under the t-shirt were generous. Her jeans were tight enough that I had noticed a nice, middle-aged plumpness about her ass that might be a little out of shape but really not bad at all.

"Was this Mum's mystery girlfriend whom she had alluded to in our conversations?" I wondered to myself.

Helene poured short glasses of bourbon for Mum and herself. She raised her glass in a toast. "Here's to friends and daughters." She said brightly.

We clinked glasses and drank a sip of the warm bourbon. I noticed Mum was looking intently at Helene after our toast. I also noticed that Mum was wearing the same thin housedress that she was wearing when I had come home and made love to her for the first time. I was certain that Helene was Mum's "girlfriend."

"What's it like to...strip?" Helene asked hesitantly to me. "I hope you don't mind my asking." She quickly added.

I was a little taken aback. Mum must have told her about my job. "I've done it before...when I was away." I said while taking a slightly longer pull of the bourbon.

"Janie's so pretty." Mum said into her glass.

"Oh, yes, she is." Helene said as she sipped her drink.

I decided to heat things up a bit. "It's too bad they don't have a place for you guys to try it out." I said, draining my bourbon and reaching for the bottle to refill my empty glass.

The two ladies let out a whoop of exclamation and laughter.

"Rhonda, would you?" Helene asked, giggling and looking into my Mum's eyes.

"I would if you would." Mum said as she quickly drained the rest of her bourbon.

"I might." Helene said, also draining her bourbon and reaching for the bottle. She shakily re-filled their two glasses. "I always wondered about doing that. I mean when I was younger." She finished.

"Why not see how it goes. Right now." I said, standing up and moving to the family room. I looked over my shoulder. "Come on."

I went to the brightly lit family room and turned off all but one table lamp. The room was now in a soft yellow light from the far lamp. The two women walked into the room. They seemed a bit ill at ease at my provocation. But I sensed a certain excitement under the surface.

I went to the old stereo stack and found an FM station that played hip hop and club music. I turned the volume up to a level that let the music fill the room but left enough air for conversation. I started to take off my top and began undoing the button and zipper of my jeans.

"Oh, wow." Helene said in a low voice.

I never wore a bra or panties home from the club so when I kicked my Nike's off my bare feet and tossed my jeans and blouse aside I was naked and dancing to the music in our family room. I saw Mum's eyes riveted to my body. The body we shared almost every day. I also saw Helene's eyes staring at my pussy and ass as I swiveled on the carpet to the music.

"C'mon you two. Get naked with me." I said as I approached Helene. She was shocked and excited, judging by the look on her face. Then I danced over to Mum. I went behind her and playfully dry humped her as the music hit a high point. It was a song I had stripped to many times at the Golden Circle.

I saw Helene begin to pull her t-shirt out of her jeans. She pulled it over her head and stood with a fully loaded brassiere of incredible bosomy-ness. I danced back over to her and unclasped the over-worked bra and gently lowered the straps so she could shake it off completely.

"I'm topless!" She shrieked.

"C'mon, Mum. Strip." I commanded from my vantage point staring at Helene's gorgeous knockers.

Mum finally took the hem of her housedress and raised it (as I had that first fateful night of reunion) baring her bra-less breasts and tiny, sexy panties she had taken to wearing at my urging after our incestuous relationship had blossomed.

Helene came alive at Mum's disrobing. "Holy fuck, Rhonda." She said as she stared at Mum's breasts as if it was the first time.

"Get those jeans off, Helene." I commanded, as I danced to Mum and dipped to suck at one of her nipples.

When I looked back, Helene was wide-eyed at my incestuous nipple sucking but she quickly undid the crochet belt and pulled down her jeans. She wasn't wearing panties, I noticed immediately. She retreated to the sofa to pull off her short boots (I had been right in my surmise) and then she threw the jeans across the room to stand naked with me and Mum.

I studied Helene when she re-entered our triangle. Her heavy breasts hung low but they were not pendulous. In fact, they were wide and full with large soft brown areolae and darker brown, thick, cylindrical nipples protruding straight out from the center of her mountainous tits. She had wide hips and thick thighs and an almost comically tiny landing strip of pubic hair that pointed down to her box. When she turned to look at our stereo as if wishing a better song would emanate from it, I saw her fleshy, round derriere and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was solid with no puckers of excess fat. It was a truly magnificent ass.

"Panties, Mummy." I said as I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and began pulling them down.

Mummy shed her panties and all three of us were finally naked. The two older women were tentative in their dancing, doing some old moves from their youth. I danced over to Helene, circling behind her. I wrapped my arms around her to hold her gigantic breasts. I wasn't surprised that she had no objections to my handling her and pressing close to her body from behind. Mum sashayed over and sucked Helene's breasts where I had lifted them up with my cupped palms.

"That's nice, sugar." Helene sighed as Mum suckled her nipples.

"See, it's no big deal to strip and dance." I said into Helene's ear. Then I kissed the soft part of her neck below that same ear.

"Ooh, baby, you're making me wet." Helene said and wrapped her arms behind herself to feel my ass where I was pressed against her.

Mum had retreated and was watching us now. She wasn't dancing and I could see her touch herself quickly as her friend and her daughter began running their hands over each other's bodies. Then Mum stepped towards us and went to her knees in front of Helene. I watched over the woman's shoulder as Mum pushed her face into Helene's crotch.

I felt Helene go weak as she sighed at Mum's touch. "Rhonda." She whispered.

I let go of Helene and walked back to the kitchen for the bourbon and our glasses. When I re-entered the family room, I saw Mum's head pushing into the other woman's box while Helene held Mum's shoulders for support.

I clinked the glasses loudly and said, "There's plenty of time for pussy. Let's have another drink."

Helene turned her head and smiled wickedly. "Will there be time for your pussy, sweetie?"

"Sure." I said. "If Mum doesn't mind sharing." I realized the ambiguity of that statement but neither I nor Mum corrected it.

I poured full glasses of bourbon and handed them to the lovers. Then filled my own glass. The ladies retreated to the sofa and sat down on the deep cushions heavily.

Helene took a long pull of her bourbon. She was staring intently into my eyes as I stood in the center of the room. "So you two..." And she trailed off the implied question.

"Oh, Helene, don't be silly." Mum slurred her answer.

"We two, what?" I asked innocently.

"Are lovers?" She asked me, looking directly into my eyes.

"Mummy." I said quietly. "Are we?"

Mum looked up at me and smiled softly. "Yes, baby, we are."

Helene made a soft whistling noise. "That's so fuckin' hot, Rhonda. And Janie." She said.

I squeezed onto the couch next to Helene. I liked this lady. She was sexy and fun and, apparently, open-minded. I rested my hand at the topmost part of her thigh and curled my fingers between the flesh, an inch away from her pussy. Helene looked sideways at me. No smile. Her eyes were smoky with desire. She reminded me of Jennie Nickles, a full-bodied milf I had done some videos with in my California years. I gave her a closed lip smile and let my fingers dip between her thighs a little farther.

Mum leaned over from her spot and began sucking Helene's right breast. Her hand met mine between the other woman's thighs. Helene sat back on the couch and sighed as two generations of women began moving their hands towards her moist pussy. I leaned forward and began sucking on Helene's left nipple. To my surprise, Mum put her hand atop mine and guided me towards Helene's pussy. Mum pushed my hand against her friend's damp opening. I looked across and watched her sucking her friend's breast. I gently bit Helene's right nipple and she shuddered at the torment and the way I had gotten my fingers curled into her cunt.

I kept my hand in Helene's cunt and moved to my Mum's face across Helene's bountiful boobs. "Give me a little kiss, Rhonda." I said, using my Mum's given name for the first time in my life.

Mum released Helene's nipple and leaned in towards me. Our mouths met and we kissed each other atop Helene's breasts. I continued to insert myself in my Mother's lover's pussy.

"Make love to each other." Helene said in an exhausted sigh as we kissed and I fingered her cunt.

"C'mon, Mummy." I said as I sat up. Mummy came alive from our closed-eye kiss. I led her off the couch and to the center of the family room floor. I gently lowered Mum to the floor. I spread her thighs with both hands. I got down on my elbows and kness, my ass high in the air behind me (for Helene's sake) and began to eat Mum's pussy. Slowly, at first, then voraciously.

"Motherfucker." Helene wheezed from the couch as she watched me eating Mum's cunt before her.

I could sense the other woman raising herself from the deep sofa cushions while I ate Mum's pussy with all the love I had for her. Suddenly, I felt a tongue on my upraised pussy. Helene had crawled between my thighs and was tasting me with a very experienced tongue. "She must have grown up on pussy." I thought to myself as the other woman tongued me and probed me and found my clit with a technique that was right out of the lesbian guidebook to eating cunt.

I opened my thighs a little wider for Helene's face and pushed my pussy back against her. "Yeah, that's nice, honey." I said as I dipped back to Mum's cunt to lick the pussy I had grown so accustomed to eating since my return home.

"Janie." Mum whispered, as I found her clit with my tongue, then teeth. Mum began moaning in pre-orgasmic patterns as I did everything I could to get her off.

Helene moved her attentions up to tentatively lick my wide open asshole. When I gave no sound of resistance, she began rimming me with gusto and I could feel her tongue darting into my tiny orifice.

"Fuck, yeah, Helene." I breathed as I delighted in her anal tongue bath. I rocked Mum back with my hands under her thighs and began to eat her asshole as mine was being eaten.

"Janie, baby." Mum sighed as I licked her ass.

The three of us simply submitted to the sensations we were giving each other. Helene's tongue on my ass, my tongue on Mum's ass, and Mum enjoying the attention I was lavishing on her secret spot. We continued for several minutes in silence - except for the small moans of pleasure by each of us - as we pleasured one another. Helene began inserting her fingers into my exposed pussy. Then I felt her push the wide part of her palm into my cunt. The sensation made me eat Mum's ass even more feverishly. Mum was moaning with pleasure. I was moaning from the tight squeeze Helene's hand was putting on my stretched pussy.

I had been fisted before in my video days. It was always scripted then. But Helene's spontaneous fist in my cunt was driving me wild now. It was as though I felt her psychic attraction to me course through her hand and into my body.

I had to let Mum's ass go as my nerve-endings were sending electric bolts through my entire body as Helene worked her hand in my pussy.

"Fuck, yeah." I sighed as I hung my head and let the waves rush over me.

Mum maneuvered herself to see what was happening. She crawled on all fours to watch Helene fist her daughter. When I turned my head back, I saw Mum and Helene making out as her girlfriend's fist rammed into me.

"Let me try." I heard Mum say.

I felt Helene's hand withdraw from my vagina. It left a strange aching and empty sensation in my loins. Then I felt Mum's first tentative fingers going into me. She got all her fingers in me but I could feel the wide part of her hand stalled at my outer lips.

"Curl your hand, baby." Helene whispered with hot breath close to my haunches.

I felt Mum twist her hand and begin pushing it into the gaping hole left by Helene's fist.

When it got past the tight spot, I felt her hand slide into my pussy effortlessly. "Fuck, Mummy. Fist me." I cried as I pushed back against her hand. Mum had indeed balled her fingers into a fist and I could feel her pumping into me, slowly at first, then with more force behind her movements.

Mum was whimpering as she fist-fucked me. Helene was moaning as she watched the mother-daughter action unfolding before her.

"Baby, is that good?" Mummy asked me between gulps of air that she sucked into her lungs from her excitement.

"Yeah, honey, that's so fucking good in my cunt." I gushed as I laid my head sideways on the carpet and let my mother pound my pussy with her fist.

Helene was smart enough to gently circle her arm below me and find my clit with the ends of three fingers as Mum continued to work her fist in and out of my pussy.

It didn't take long for me to begin feeling an orgasm coming as Helene played with my clit as Mum fucked me. "Oh, fucking yes!" I screamed as I began a freefall of coming at the manipulations in and on my cunt and clit. "Yeah, fuck me, Mummy, fuck me hard!" I sighed as I crashed to the ground of orgasmic release.

"Whew." Helene whistled as Mum pulled her hand out of her daughter's pussy.

Mummy scrambled on her hands to reach my face and we kissed heatedly as I came down from my post-orgasm. Helene also advanced to lie beside me and stroke my hair and kiss my shoulder and neck as Mum and I kissed in a relaxed state on the family room floor.

When we were all just lying there side by side, I let out a small laugh. I turned to Helene. "Welcome to our happy family." I said with a soft smile.

Mum said in a dreamy voice, "Janie, Helene is the girlfriend I mentioned."

"Uh, yeah, Mum, I sort of guessed that." I said with another giggle.

I leaned close to Helene and kissed her gently on the lips. Helene looked into my eyes. "Thank you for tonight, Janie." She said and pecked me lightly on the lips.

"Girls, I have to get to bed. I work the lunch shift at the club tomorrow - shit - in a few hours." I said as I dragged my naked body to my feet.

Mummy and Helene also got slowly to their feet. I watched the two women embrace and kiss passionately in the family room. "Stay with us tonight, honey." Mum said. "We have a big bed."

I looked at the two lovers. "I'm not going to get any sleep tonight, am I?" I asked with a smile.

The ladies giggled. Surprisingly, they both winked at me simultaneously. "Nope." They said in unison.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Janie and Mum's Girlfriend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds