• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roberta Gets An Education Ch. 02

Roberta Gets An Education Ch. 02

12

Day Two

It is 9am sharp as Roman walks through the front door of the Jackson's house. As Roman enters, he sees a very attentive Roberta sitting on the couch.

"I am all prepared and ready for my next lesson, Sensei," the perky Roberta says. "I am impressed with your attitude," responds Roman, "It does a teacher's heart good to see a student eager to learn. Now, did you complete your homework last night?"

"Oh yes, Sensei, I did just as you told me and I had an orgasm by touching myself. I enjoyed it very much."

Roman chimes in, "So you really like coming, do you?"

Roberta looks confused, "coming where?" she says, "Or should that be going where?"

Roman chuckles at her words. "The word is sometimes spelled c-u-m-m-i-n-g, Roberta," he says, "It means to climax at your orgasm."

Roberta says it back, "c-u-m-m-i-n-g, and such a strange word. Are there other words I must learn?"

Roman looks through his paperwork. "Yes, there are. Somewhere here I have a list of words that you should study. I can't find them now but I will get you a copy. You see, there are clinical words that are normally used to describe the body and various body reactions. During a sexual moment, there are different words to use that help to spice up the experience. For instance, your breasts are referred to as tits. Your bottom or rear-end is called your ass."

Roberta giggles a little.

"Your vagina is called a pussy. A man's penis is called a cock and his scrotum is called balls. You will learn other words as we move along. Do you understand what I have explained? Can you remember these words? "

Roberta nods yes.

"Good then. So how many times did you come last night?"

Roberta again looks confused. "I did my homework as you told me, Sensei. Was I to do it more than one time?"

Roman looks at Roberta, "Well, I thought that maybe you had multiple orgasms."

Roberta is now more confused than ever. "I do not understand what multiple orgasms are."

Roman moves to the storage box on the table. He opens the lid, removes something, and places it in his jacket pocket. "I can see that we need a little more space. Let's move to your bedroom."

As they walk into the bedroom, Roman again gives Roberta instructions. "Roberta, I want you to remove your clothes again and lie on the bed."

Roberta wastes no time taking her clothes off and clearly now is not embarrassed being nude in front of her teacher. She kneels on the bed, climbing to the center, and turns to lie on her back.

Roman continues, "Now, I want you to masturbate yourself."

Roberta begins to touch her body. Her eyes are closed as she feels her breasts, her stomach, her hips, thighs and legs. She spreads her legs apart as her hands touch her pussy. As she rubs her pussy, she is now starting to become very aroused. After several minutes of these actions, Roberta is definitely ready to come. As the moment of climax approaches, she releases moans of joy while her orgasm peaks. Fully expended physically, her body shudders from the wonderful feeling and warmth of her body's afterglow.

Roman reaches into his jacket and pulls out a 4" 'pocket rocket'. This is a small hand held vibrator with soft rubber nubs at one end. He turns it on and proceeds to rub it around Roberta's pussy. Her eyes spring wide open with amazement. "Sensei, what is that? This feels so good."

Roman explains, "This is a vibrator, Roberta, just lie back and enjoy the feeling."

As he rubs her pussy, he gives much more attention to her clit. Already swollen, it now is fully exposed outside her pussy lips. The continued vibrations now have Roberta squirming on the bed.

"Please do not stop, Sensei. It feels so good," she says.

Within no time at all, Roberta is approaching her second orgasm. Her body spasms with joy, one more time, her breathing is so laborious that catching her breath is all she can do. Roman, in the meanwhile, has not stopped his relentless attack on her clit. He keeps the vibrator firmly placed where he knows it is doing the most good. Less than a minute goes by when suddenly Roberta's back begins to arch. She gets to the point where only the top of her head and the tip of her toes are touching the bed. Shouting with extreme pleasure, Roberta reaches her third orgasm. Roman removes his hand from her pussy and puts the 'pocket rocket' away.

"Now that is a multiple orgasm. How do you like it?" Roman asks.

"I will tell you when I can breathe again," pants Roberta. "I never knew that this could happen. How wonderful it was. How many times can my body do that? How many multiple orgasms have you ever had, Sensei."

Roman responds, "That is a special sexual luxury only experienced by women and a few men. When most men climax, his cock goes soft quickly and it takes twenty minutes or so before, he's ready to climax again. I guess a woman could orgasm until she passes out. Now you may get dressed again. We will continue class in the living room."

Roberta dresses and follows her teacher into the living room. "Now we will begin to study the various types of sexual activity between a man and a woman. As a woman, one of the first things that you should learn is how to perform properly oral sex on a man. I have some books here with pictures of women pleasing men with oral sex. I also have a movie on DVD for you to view. Your assignment tonight is to look at these pictures and the film I am giving you. I want you to become familiar with the aspects of oral sex. I will return again tomorrow and we will discuss what you have reviewed."

Roberta stands up, "Oh yes, Sensei. I will study very hard. Thank you for today's lesson."

Roman gives Roberta the books and the DVD. He then leaves the house.

Day Three

Roman is punctual as usual, walking in the front door. He sees Roberta sitting on the couch with her books opened on the table. She is intently looking at the pictures.

"Well, Roberta," he says, 'what do you think you can tell me about oral sex so far."

Roberta looks up from the table saying; "I know, for sure, that oral sex is when a woman puts a man's penis in her mouth."

Roman interrupts, "Now Roberta, I told you to study those sexually spicy words. Repeat what you said without using clinical terms."

Roberta repeats, "I know, for sure, that oral sex is when a woman puts a man's cock in her mouth."

Roman almost creams in his pants. Hearing this sweet little thing speak like that is wonderful. She is such a naturally sexy woman.

"I have a few questions about oral sex though," continues Roberta. "What is that white fluid that comes out of his cock? Why do they mostly shoot it on the woman's face? I heard them, in the movie, use the word 'blowjob'. I think that they are calling oral sex, a blowjob; but the women don't blow. They seem to be sucking the men's cocks. Could you explain these things to me, Sensei?"

Roman jumps right in, "Those are good questions, Roberta. You reviewed your assignment very well and you have come to some fine conclusions. First, oral sex on a man is called a blowjob. No, you do not blow a man's cock. However, some men will ask you to blow. It really depends on the one you are pleasing. You do indeed suck it. As I am sure, you noticed; the women also licked his cock, as well as sucking and licking his balls. When a man reaches a climax, he ejaculates sperm from his cock. That's what the white fluid is. It is also called cum. I know that also means a woman's orgasm but they use the same word to describe both. The shooting of sperm on the woman's face is strictly a visual detail for the movie. They call it the 'money shot'. This is so the viewer knows that the man has come. So you should have noticed that the women put the cock back in their mouth to suck and swallow the remaining sperm."

Roberta quickly responds, "I wanted to ask you about that also. Are you supposed to swallow the sperm? What does it taste like?"

Roman answers, "Some women I have known have told me that sperm tastes good. They like it. They also have told me that it is full of protein, so it is healthy; and that swallowing it also helps to keep their face complexion soft and smooth." Roman tries to keep a straight face. "Then there are those that say it has a funky taste. The important thing to remember is that what goes in the body comes out and there are foods a man can eat to help make his sperm a pleasant taste for the woman. All that said, there is nothing more arousing than for a man to see his woman devour, taste and swallow his sperm."

Roberta nods and thanks her teacher for the explanations to her many questions.

Roman moves toward the table where his storage box is. He removes the lid and places it down. Turning back to Roberta, on the couch, Roman says, "There are some very important things for you to know about giving a proper blowjob. Tony feels the same way about it as most men do. If you want to please your man, there are three simple rules to follow. The first is that you must always swallow a man's come. The second is that you must learn to take a man's cock completely in your mouth. This requires that the man's cock go down your throat. This is called 'deep-throating'. We will cover this later today. The last is the most important of all. As you experience giving blowjobs, you will become aware of when a man is about to come. When you know that a man is going to come, you must immediately start to deep-throat him so that he shoots his come down your throat. Do you understand everything that I have explained to you?"

Roberta timidly looks up at him, "I think I do, could you please explain more to me?" "Well, what we are going to do now is have a working lab session. To help you practice cock sucking, I have brought some sexual aides. So that you know, Tony's cock is 9" long and just over 1 1/4" in diameter."

Roberta's eyes light up and she lightly licks her lips.

"I have a series of vibrators and dildos, which are meant as learning tools for you. Most of them are 9" long but they are wider, at 1 ½" in diameter. This will give you a much more realistic feeling to how Tony's cock will be in your body."

Roberta has now scooted herself to the edge of the couch. She appears very eager to see what comes out of the box. Roman pulls a few of the dildos from the box. He leaves the vibrators inside. Handing the dildos to Roberta he says, "Now I want you to practice giving blowjobs with these. They will get you used to the sensation of a cock in your mouth."

Roberta immediately puts the head of one into her mouth. She licks the tip and then starts sucking it in and out of her mouth like a lollipop. She smiles and giggles, "Am I doing this right, Sensei?"

Roman is about to faint. Watching Roberta's luscious mouth with a cock in it is unbearable, even if the cock is a fake one. Roberta continues to suck on the dildo. Remembering the pictures, the movie and her teacher's lecture, Roberta tries to put the dildo farther in her mouth. As the head gets to the back of her mouth, she hits her throat opening. Roberta tries to push it in more and she gags. "Oh my, I wasn't expecting that. I don't think I can put it in any farther."

Roman explains, "That is your gag reflex. You must learn to relax your throat muscles. Take your time. Breathe through your nose. Don't try to force it. I know you will accomplish it soon. I have another type of cock aide for you. It will help you to learn to deep-throat."

Roman reaches into the box and pulls out a 16" long soft jelly dong. It also is 1 ½" wide. From the tip of the head on, there are markings indicating from 1" to 14" along the length of the dong. Roberta's eyes grow wide as saucers.

"Sensei, I will never be able to get all that down my throat!" she exclaims.

Roman laughs, "No Roberta, I never intended you to try. You see the markings on the side. I want you to practice until you can get it into your mouth to where it shows 10". This will insure that you can deep-throat Tony's 9" of cock."

With relief Roberta says, "Thank goodness. I will practice, as you say Sensei. I like the way this feels. It is not as hard, like those dildos. I think that I can learn to deep-throat with this."

Roberta places the dong in her mouth and starts her sucking and stuffing again. After a while, it appears that her throat is starting to relax and open up. After pushing 5" into her mouth for a few minutes, another inch suddenly goes in. Over the next few minutes, she continues to get the dong farther and farther down her throat. Roman throws out some encouraging words as Roberta eagerly consumes the dong.

Roman then tells her, "It is important that when you are giving a blowjob to try and look up at the man. It is very sensual to have the woman making eye contact with you at this moment. Since you are sitting down in front of me, look up at me as if it was my cock that you were sucking on."

Roberta does as she is told. Roman now has this beautiful black goddess shoving a dong down her throat while staring up at him with her dark brown eyes. Clearly, the fluid running down Roman's leg is not urine or sweat. Backing off his own desires, Roman tells her what a great job she is doing. He suggests that she keep trying to go deeper. It is not long before Roberta can easily swallow all 10", as instructed. She has no trouble with gagging. She has even managed her breathing and is using her tongue to lick the bottom of the dong, as it moves in and out of her throat. Roman tells her that it is OK to stop now. Roberta slowly withdraws all 10" from her throat and mouth.

"Well done, Roberta. We have had a very productive day. Tonight I want you to continue to practice your cock sucking and deep throating. I want you to try to use the dildos to see if you can learn to get them farther into your throat. I'm giving you a new DVD that I want you to watch. It is an instructional film with tips on how to properly deep throat. I think it will be very helpful to you. I think that you have grasped the concept of cock sucking very well today. Tomorrow we will go over the next sexual act for you to learn." Have a pleasant evening. See you tomorrow."

Roberta jumps up to attention. "Thank you so very much for what you have taught me today. You are a wonderful teacher, Sensei." Day Four

Roman comes through the door to find Roberta with the jelly dong going up and down her throat. She quickly removes it when she sees him.

"Getting in a little late homework, I see," says Roman.

"I was just practicing, Sensei," answers Roberta.

"That's just fine," he responds. "Now, did you practice last night with the dildos?"

Roberta runs over to grab one of the dildos, "Oh yes, Sensei. Watch this." Roberta has evidently learned a great deal from the instructional film. She has learned to tilt her head back and open her throat. With complete ease, she is running the 9" of hard dildo up and down her throat, her fingertips just grasping the end. She pulls the dildo from her mouth.

"That is very good, Roberta. You have studied extremely well. I would say that you have this problem licked."

They both whimsically laugh at Roman's cute little play on words.

"All right then, Roberta. Today you are going to learn about vaginal sex. Your new word today is 'fucking'. Anytime a man's cock penetrates a woman's body it is called fucking. Today's lesson will be about fucking your pussy. There are different types of fucking. As a matter of fact, a blowjob is often referred to as fucking a woman's face."

Roberta giggles as she gets a visual.

Roman gathers up all the sexual aides and puts them back into the storage box. "For today's lesson we will be using the bedroom again."

As Roman picks up his storage box, he looks to see Roberta racing for the bedroom. He walks toward the bedroom to see Roberta quickly disrobing, jumping up on the bed naked and rolling over on her back. "My, aren't we an eager student today?" Roman says cheerfully.

"I did the right thing didn't I, Sensei?" Roberta shyly asks.

Roman just grins and nods his approval. "Just perfect," he says, "Now I will begin slowly and do all the work to start. I want you just to relax and enjoy the feeling."

Roman puts his storage box down on the nightstand. He walks to the edge of the bed. Roberta is laying about right in the center of the bed. He lightly grabs her ankles and tells her to move closer to the edge. As she moves, his hands move up her legs and he gently spreads them apart. Roman goes down to the floor on his knees, with Roberta's pussy about 18" in front of him. He softly strokes her inner thighs and feels her relaxing. His hands move closer to her pussy and he starts to rub his thumb along her clit.

"Oh Sensei," Roberta purrs, "That feels very nice."

As he continues rubbing, her clit is becoming much more pronounced. Her breathing is becoming rapid as well. Roman then allows his thumbs to rub along the inner portion of her pussy lips. Roberta's little ass squirming on the bed tells him that she is getting hotter. He changes his thumb to his index finger and slowly inserts it into her pussy.

"Sensei, is that your finger?" questions Roberta.

"Yes it is. Do you want me to stop?" Roman asks.

Roberta pauses briefly and moans, "No. Please don't stop."

Roman continues with his index finger. He can feel the tight grip of her pussy muscles. "This girl is really tight", he thinks. His one finger now becomes two. Slicing his fingers in and out of her pussy is driving her close to coming. Roman goes to three fingers and goes back to rubbing her clit, with the thumb of his other hand. Roberta's body is now bucking up and down on Roman's fingers. He hardly has to provide any motion at all. With moans pouring out of her mouth, she succumbs to another massive orgasm. He gives her no time to recover.

He reaches into the storage box and produces a 'Tsunami Wonder'. This is a vibrator about 7" long but only 1" thick. It has a unique swirl design along the length of it. Roman slowly starts to insert the vibrator. With the vibrator still turned off, he inches the shaft farther into her pussy with each stroke. she is breathing at a rapid pace. Just about the time that he has inserted about 6" in her pussy, he flips the on switch.

"Oh my gosh, Sensei. What are you doing to me? I want more. Please more."

Roman now has as much of the vibrator in her as he can while still being able to hold on to it. Roberta is still crying for more. He reaches into the box to pull out one of the 9" vibrators. The increased length and width should help. He turns on the bigger vibrator while withdrawing the smaller one from her pussy. Just as quickly, he reinserts the 9" vibrator, buries it into her pussy, and keeps thrusting. Roberta is coming unglued. It doesn't take long before she is approaching her second orgasm. Her knees high in the air and her ass rising up off the bed culminate in another series of joyous moans and screams.

"Oh Sensei," she gasps, "please do that to me again. That was by far the best one yet. I really like this pussy fucking stuff."

Roman interjects, "I think it is time for you to do it to yourself. Roll over and get on your hands and knees."

Roberta quickly complies. Now Roman has to stare at her gorgeous ass cheeks.

"Here are several vibrators and dildos. I want you to penetrate yourself with them. This is another form of masturbation."

Roberta eagerly grabs the 9" vibrator and turns it on. She reaches between her legs and starts to rub the length of it up and down her pussy. She keeps this up for a while and then puts the tip of it past her pussy lips. Slowly but surely, Roberta pushes it in deeper and deeper. Her tempo and the vibrations are sending her over the top again. With her face buried in the bed, she screams out in joy, as she experiences her third orgasm in a row. Roberta then withdraws the vibrator and takes one of the 9" dildos. She easily inserts it in her dripping pussy and begins to pick up her pace. The dildo and her hand are becoming a blur as she reaches 'ramming speed'. It is clear that she is more in control now. Her breathing is hard but more regular. The lack of vibration is allowing her to extend the time between orgasms. She keeps sawing the dildo in and out of her starving pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roberta Gets An Education Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds