• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Israeli Femdom 4 Muslim Slaves

Israeli Femdom 4 Muslim Slaves

You've been a naughty guy, I told Rahim Abdullah as I spread his dark butt cheeks and eased my strap-on dildo into his asshole. Immediately the young Somali man went stiff, as something I call the shock of penetration came over him. It happens with every new submissive who experiences the joys of pegging for the first time. Gripping his narrow hips tightly, I held him as I continued fucking him with my dildo. Rahim isn't the first Black man I've fucked with my strap-on dildo, but he's definitely the first Muslim guy to receive a pegging from me. Who would have thought that a guy from a culture where men are kings and women are pawns would crave female dominance?

Making the big Muslim dude my little bitch thrilled me, especially since I'm Jewish. I tugged on Rahim's leash and he groaned. I smiled, delighting in seeing someone like Rahim so helpless. Taking down men who think they're all that and showing them the pleasures of female dominance is what I do. In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Ariel Oreb, and I'm a young woman of Israeli descent living in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. I was born in the City of Karmiel, in northern Israel. I'm twenty two years old, and study civil engineering at Carleton University. The life of an international student in the Canadian capital is far from easy, but lucky us Israeli girls are resourceful and we know how to make our own fun.

Six months ago, I was invited to a BDSM munch by a good friend of mine, Judith Iglesias, a young Spanish woman I met during orientation last year. That munch changed my life. I've always been fascinated by alternative lifestyles and the world of BDSM appealed to me immensely. I joined a website called Fetlife, which provides for kinky people what Facebook does for the normal population. That's why I decided to become a dominatrix, for fun, not for profit. It's been a fairly interesting six months, to say the least. I met so many cool people in BDSM groups around Ottawa, and I made some good friends. The first play partner I had was none other than my good friend Judith Iglesias. The short, plump, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Spaniard was a lot of fun to play with, although I consider myself more into men than women. This was definitely the sort of experience that changes a person, come to think of it.

I dominated the young woman I had come to consider my best friend in all of Canada, and I must say that I had fun doing it. I tied her up, spanked her and flogged her. I bent her over my knee and really spanked that big butt of hers. I am kind of jealous of chicks with big butts. I'm six feet two inches tall and slender, with red hair, light bronze skin and pale green eyes. My father is Israeli and my mother is originally from Ireland. No chance I could ever end up with a killer booty like Judith Iglesias, whose Iberian DNA is laced with everything from Spanish to Persian, hence her exotic good looks and curvy form. I spanked her big bronzed ass until it turned a reddish hue, then I spanked it some more. Afterwards, I fucked Judith with my strap-on dildo, pulling her hair and smacking her big ass as I fucked her. Yeah, we definitely had a lot of fun together that first time.

Judith Iglesias and I continue to play together, but I discovered that I enjoy dominating men more than women. Guys are more fun, at least for me. Interestingly, the first male submissive I had is this good-looking Black guy named Phillip Charlemagne, a charming Haitian gentleman from the City of Montreal, Quebec. Phillip had way more experience in BDSM than I did, and he definitely knew what he liked as a sub. As an inexperienced dominatrix, I learned a lot from him. He's the first guy I fucked with my strap-on dildo, but I had so much fun doing him that way, man, I swore right then and there that I would find other guys to fuck. And I did. Who can resist a tall, gorgeous and athletic redhead who's open-minded and kinky? Not the guys in Ottawa, that's for sure. They flocked to me like bees to honey, and I most definitely had my way with them.

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with the guys I met in the City of Ottawa. I yearned for a special challenge, and at last one came my way in the form of a six-foot-four, 180-pound, slim and fit, dark-skinned young Black man originally from Somalia. Rahim Abdullah, one of the many Black guys in the Canadian capital ( and everywhere else ) who's fascinated by us Caucasian ladies. He contacted me via Fetlife, and told me that he was eager to take me on. We talked for a couple of weeks, moving from online conversations to phone calls, and then finally, I agreed to meet with him for a session. He invited me to his place, an apartment in the Vanier area, in the east end of Ottawa. I was kind of nervous about meeting a guy at his place for a BDSM session, to tell you the truth, but Rahim Abdullah turned out to be far more malleable than I thought. A most pleasant surprise.

I had Rahim Abdullah right where I wanted, and we both knew it. I thrust my dildo deep inside the Black Muslim dude, going all the way up his ass. Rahim screamed and thrashed on the bed. I held him fast and pumped my dildo into his ass. While sodomizing him, I berated him. How does it feel to get fucked in the ass by a Jewish chick, Mister Muslim? Just to really piss him off, I started singing the Israeli National Anthem while plunging the dildo even deeper inside his hole. I fucked him until he cried. That's right, I got actual tears coming out of the wannabe world-conquering, woman-hating and supposedly dominant Muslim dude as I filled his ass with my dildo. Making Muslims bend over and take it, it's a Jewish specialty. And nobody does it quite like we do.

I pulled my strap-on dildo out of Rahim Abdullah's ass, and he moaned softly. Standing over him, I asked him how it feels to get fucked in the ass by a Jewish dominatrix, since he's Muslim and all? Rahim's dark face lit up like a Christmas tree and he told me he absolutely loved it. He thanked me for a wonderful time, and kissed my boots twice before I walked out of the apartment. I went home feeling a profound sense of satisfaction. All in a good day, you know? I always bask in a warm afterglow after topping some man who thinks he's all that. Female dominance is the way of the world, ladies and gentlemen. If you haven't figured that out by now, you're even dumber than you think.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Israeli Femdom 4 Muslim Slaves

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds