• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kimberly

The Adventures of Kimberly

"So, are you ready to go?" I asked my friend Heather. We were out by the beach having lunch at one of my favorite spots. Heather and I are both brunettes, 21, she has big brown eyes and mine are ice blue. She's bustier than I am, my breasts are smaller, but I have a full, round ass. Neither of us are fat, but curvy. Guys consider us beautiful, I guess. I am from a wealthier area, but Heather was from a different part of town. I met her at a clothing store where I worked during the day.

"What's the damage?" I asked.

"Don't worry. I got this one." She said.

"You? You never have any money."

"I have a new job." She smiled.

"Spill it."

"I got introduced to this lady in Beverly Hills and I had my first engagement last night." She pulled out $300.

"What kind of work are you doing?!!"

"I got a gig escorting" She grinned.

"You're a hooker?!!" I almost said it too loud out of shock. I looked around to see if anyone heard me. No one did.

"I prefer escort. All I had to do was suck this old guys cock and I got $300. He was really nice and a gentleman. It wasn't bad at all."

"I don't know..."

"Look don't tell anyone, ok?"

"You got it" And with that we got up and hugged goodbye.

I walked in the door at our house where I lived with my Dad. He divorced my Mom about 6 years ago and she was not up to the task of raising me, so he took over. He was working at his desk, dressed like he had played tennis that morning. My Dad was handsome guy, fit, and all my girlfriends had a crush on him. We were close and I told him everything.

"So what did you do today?" He stopped working and got up to give me a big hug.

"I had lunch with Heather, you'll never believe what she told me. Promise not to say anything to anyone?"

"Sure Honey"

"You know how she's always broke? Well, she got introduced to a woman and the woman gave her a job"

"That's not much of a story, hun."

"The job is an an escort." My Dad's eyes widened, and he said regained his composure and said "Well I guess she's attractive enough to do that sort of thing."

"You think she's pretty?"

"I do. And she's got a pretty great figure to

boot."

"Dad! You need to date more."

"You know I don't have the time for that honey. I am too busy running the business."

"All my girlfriends think you are hot." I saw him look at me and smile. A smile of pride mixed with a hint of naughtiness."

"Reaally?!"

"Yeah Dad. I think you're pretty sexy too." This got him all flustered. He blushed and said "Well, young lady, you shouldn't be thinking that way. " He wasn't mad, more embarrassed.

I laughed and went upstairs to my room "Daddy is a hottie, Daddy is a hottie." I already had a plan, and evil plan, for my Dad to get back into the dating game.

I took a nap upstairs in my room. When I woke up and came down for dinner, my Dad was making a salad in the kitchen.

"Dad, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure honey, you can ask me anything."

"I know you're too busy to date, but what would you think of a "date" with Heather? You know, like she did the other night?"

My Dad accidently knocked the salad bowl onto the floor, lettuce and vegetables flew everywhere.

"Whaaa...?"

"Think about it Dad. Heather needs money. You have money. You need a woman's touch and she's selling it. Why not to you? You said you think she's pretty."

"I do think she's hot, but I would be too embarrassed to ask."

"I thought you might say that. Let me handle it. How about this Friday?"

"Um, I am not sure this is ok, can we keep this our little secret?"

"No problem Dad. Just be cleaned up and ready to go, cash in hand on Friday. I'll take care of it."

"This is so weird." He said, "My own daughter is hooking me up with a booty call."

I invited Heather over under the pretense of having dinner with me and my Dad and watching movies. She showed up precisely at 5:00pm. Right on time.

"Hey girl!" I gave her a hug when I opened the front door. She had on a pink sweatsuit that said "Juicy" across the ass. The sides of the pants were rolled down to show her tight belly and navel piercing. She had on a short matching jacket with a white tank top underneath and flip-flops, highlighting her perfectly pedicured toes. She had her dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail. I had on a tank with my tight yoga pants ,the ones that the bottom of ample ass peeked out from under. My hair was also in a pony.

"So what's for dinner? I am starving." She said.

"My Dad made a salad nicoise and he got us some desert from the bakery."

"Sounds yummy. Is it rude for me to say 'Let's eat'?"

"Not at all."

We were all seated at the table. Heather had taken her jacket off and was just sporting her tank top. She hadn't bothered with a bra. Her brown nipples were showing through a bit too easily, but I could tell my Dad didn't mind. When he thought no one was looking, he was taking a nice hard look. We were about half way through dinner when I decided to put my plan into action.

"Heather, I have confession and a question for you." Heather was chewing her salad and stopped.

"What?"

"I told my Dad about your new job". I heard a muffled choke. Now my Dad had stopped chewing.

"You said you would keep it a secret! I can't believe it!"

"Calm down. Everything's cool. My Dad is ok with it." I looked over at my Father and said, "In fact, he wanted to know if you might be open to him hiring you for the evening. He's too embarrassed to ask, that's why I am doing it for him."

"I don't think..." she started.

"Look how much does the lady in Beverly actually charge the clients?"

"Like $500, I think."

"Well my Dad will give you that, and, there's no middleman, so you get it all. Plus, it's my Dad, you said you thought he was hot."

"Yeah, I do." She started to grin. I began to think this might actually happen.

"OK. I mean your Dad's a nice guy. And I need the money. When's this supposed to happen?"

"Right now. Dad, get the money." My Dad got up and walked out to his office without a word, smiling.

"I can't believe you want me to suck your Dad off. And where are you going to be doing during all this?"

"First of all, you're going to do anything he wants for $500. And secondly, I want to watch you do it."

Heather gasped and her eyes got wide. "Are you serious?"

"Hey, you're a hooker now."

"Escort."

"Whatever. You are going to have to get used to some kinky shit. This is a fantasy of mine." I added, "Think of it as a two-fer."

My Dad came back in with the money. I could have sworn he had an bigger than usual bulge in his jeans. "Here you go." He handed the wad to Heather. "Shall we go upstairs to my bedroom?"

"Sure" and she got up and started heading up the stair peeling the tank top off as she went.

My Dad was following her up the stairs and said

"Man, this is going to be a good night." He was walking into his bedroom and turned around to close the door, and was confronted with his daughter topless and in my yoga pants. My small tits and strawberry ice cream-colored nipples were hard as a rock and I could feel my face flush.

"Kimmi, what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Dad, this wouldn't be happening if I didn't set it up, and I have to confess, I had my own reasons for doing it. I want to watch you and Heather."

"Holy crap" was all he managed to get out. I put my hand on his stomach and pushed him towards Heather. She had walked to the end of my Dad's bed was already shimmying out of her sweats, her curvy, tan body was so tight, except for her natural, heavy breasts, which swayed as she bent over.

"How does this work? He asked.

"It works best if you take your clothes off, I believe." Heather said. I giggled.

My Dad had turned from my little tits to see Heather naked. He was getting turned on, and he started getting out of his clothes in a hurry. He took his shirt off and I started to get wet. He was 46, muscular and had just enough hair to be manly. He took his jeans down and Heather started to walk towards him and my heart skipped a beat. The bulge in his boxer briefs was HUGE. It went all the way to his hip, and was as thick as my wrist. He bent over to take his socks off and paused for second, looked into my eyes and slowly pulled his briefs down. His huge cock sprang forth like an angry snake. Heather gasped.

"Holy shit, Mr. Greene that is one big dick."

"Glad you girls approve." He smiled and looked from her to me as he said it. I was still standing just inside the door. Unknowingly, I had moved one had to pinch my right nipple and the other was rubbing my pussy through my yoga pants.

"Don't just stand there, Heather. Give my Dad what he paid for." I started to walk into the room and sat on the end of the bed just a foot from where Heather was dropping to her knees in front of my Dad.

Heather kneeled before my Dad, his hard meat pointing right at her face. She grabbed the root of his cock and there was still 7 inches hanging out of her fist. She opened her mouth and slipped the head father's dick into her mouth, her lips had to stretch around it to accommodate it's girth. I abandoned any pretense that seeing this didn't make my pussy sopping wet. I leaned back on my elbow at the edge of the bed and furiously rubbed my pussy. "Oh fuck, Dad. Oh fuck."

My Dad looked right at me and started to thrust his dick in and out of Heather's mouth. She was having some difficulty handling it. She was drooling all over his and cock and even gagged a couple of times as he got more enthusiastic. He was pumping her mouth, she was drooling and gagging, and it was too much for me. I laid back, lifted my legs and peeled my yoga pants off. I sat up and said "I'll be right back." My Dad took his cock out of Heather's mouth. She was gasping slightly for air.

"Don't worry, I'm coming back." I looked back and my Dad was lightly slapping Heather in the face with his huge cock.

I ran to my room and got "Ol' Faithful", my 10" dildo that never let a girl down. I didn't need any lube. I was soaked to my thighs. I ran back into the room and retook my place at the end of the bed. When my Dad saw my dildo he said, "Well, someone's been a naughty girl." He had Heather's hair in one hand and was pumping in and out of her mouth like it was a pussy. A rope drool hung from her bottom lip and spilled onto her jiggling tits.

I plunged Ol' Faithful into pussy as I slid halfway off the bed so that I could get a better angle for my dildo. I was fucking myself with abandon as my Dad ducked my friend's mouth. On a whim I reached out and cupped my Dad's huge balls. They immediately tightened up as I rolled them in my hand.

My Dad pushed my hand away, "I'll cum too fast. Don't do that yet."

Yet. I was so fucking excited, I had 'Ol Faithful buried to the hilt in my cunt.

"Heather, get onto the bed." Heather wiped drool drenched face and tits on her tank top and got onto the bed. She got up and laid on her back with her legs spread and I scooted back on the bed and laid right next to her.

"Well, you are a dirty girl, aren't you Kimmi? You like watching your Dad fuck your friend?"

"I'm a dirty little whore when it comes to you Dad."

My Dad got onto the bed and positioned himself in between Heather's legs. He took his thick meat in his hand and rubbed the head up and down on Heather's sopping snatch. I did the same with Ol' Faithful. He slowly entered her, and she let out an "ooooh" "ahhhh" and gasped. All at the same time. I pushed Ol' Faithful into my cunt, imagining it was my Dad. He started to really make Heather earn her money. He got up on his feet and hands and pounded her pussy. I had my knees up and was pumping my dildo furiously, matching my Father's thrusts.

"You like that, you little whore?" he was pounding Heather, but he was looking at me when he said it.

"OH GOD! Your dick is so fucking BIG! Fuck me!" She said.

My Dad quickened the pace and so did I. It was like he was fucking me instead of Heather. The fire in my pussy built, and I couldn't take it any longer. "Daddeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I screamed as I had one of the biggest orgasms in my life. It must have went on for 12 seconds. I collapsed back on to the bed, spent.

My Dad stood up and took Heather by the arm and pulled her onto her knees in front of him. He started beating his dick right at her face.

"Oh yeah, Dad. Shoot it right into her face. Cum all over her!" I said and moved onto my stomach to get a closer look. I slid over on my tummy right to the edge of the bed just inches away from my Dad pounding his cock at Heather's face.

"Now you can play with my balls Kimmi." I got wet all over again and grabbed is nuts. Again they tightened up in my hand.

"Oh God, here it comes!" grunted my Dad and a thick rope of blasted right into Heather's waiting mouth and onto her face. My Dad was pumping his dick furiously and Heather's face was a mess. It was on her chin, in her hair, on her nose, everywhere. As my Dad was finishing he orgasm , he suddenly point his throbbing member at me, and a hot splash of cum hit my face. I wiped it off with my hand and sucked it off my fingers.

Afterwords, we were all sweatly and exhausted. "Thank you for a wonderful evening ladies. We'll have to do this again sometime." I didn't know it at the time, but there would be many more adventures for me, my Dad, and eventually for others in my family. But that is a tale for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kimberly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds