• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 3

How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 3

1234

Another morning, another perfect blowjob from my mom.

I could get really used to this. I felt like I should be pinching myself to see if this was all just a wonderful dream. I doubt that it could get any better than this. Now that mom seemed so eager to help me with my 'problem", I might have to seriously reconsider my plan to go away to college. Before, all I wanted to do was leave the nest as soon as I could but now, I wasn't so sure. Going to the local college was starting to look like a much better idea.

I looked down at my beautiful mom. She was lying between my legs slurping happily on my cock and making sure that she had cleaned up every bit of cum that I had pumped into her mouth. She had developed a bit of a habit in the mornings wherein she would suck me off, lick me clean and then lay there relaxing for a few minutes while holding my cock to her cheek. Sometimes, she even dozed off for a little while and had a little nap as she hugged my big cock to her face.

This morning, true to form, she had fallen asleep with a little smile on her face and I looked at my cock as it lay draped across her face. I marvelled at the way she could take that monster down her throat. She couldn't quite get it in right to the balls yet but she was getting closer and I know she was determined to swallow the whole enchilada. I reflected back to the way Ms. Owens had easily taken my entire cock down her throat and remembered thinking that I saw a twinge of jealousy from mom.

I thought about how proud I was of my mom and the way she had taken control of the situation in the library. I was surprised at the attention she paid to Ms. Owens' big tits. All this thinking was making my cock get stiff again and it slowly lifted off mom's face. She was sleeping like a baby and I quietly snuck out of bed to hop in the shower.

I realized that in the heat of the action yesterday, I never did get the books from the library that I needed for my homework assignment. I had a spare class first thing and decided to pop back to the library to get them. After what happened yesterday, I was more than a little curious about the reception I would get from Ms. Owens when she saw me.

I threw on my favourite baggy shorts and an old Harley Davidson t-shirt and headed off to school. I made a be-line for the library and was anxious to see Ms. Owens again. I went straight to her office because that's where I had left the books but was disappointed to see that she wasn't there. I looked for her throughout the library but without success. Shit!

I took the books from her desk and headed over to the counter to sign them out. Just then, Ms. Owens came into the library carrying a number of parcels.

"Hi Tommy, how nice to see you."

"Hi Ms. Owens. I came looking for you (no pun intended) to get these books but you were out." (How clever of me! What a brilliant conversationalist! )

"I'm glad you found them. I was wondering if you might have a spare moment, if I could see you in my office."

Things are looking up, I hope! I followed her curvy ass to her office. She put the parcels down on her desk and asked me to close the door. I did as she asked and plunked myself down in the same chair I sat in yesterday.

"Thanks for giving me a few minutes of your time Tommy. I'm sure you're a busy boy, er man."

"No problem, it's really good to see you again. I was worried that you might be mad at me or something."

"Mad at you! No way. Quite the opposite. I was hoping you'd stop by and as a matter of fact, I was doing a little shopping this morning with you in mind."

"Shopping?"

"Yes, I went to Freddy's and picked up a few things I thought you might like."

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know, but I wanted to. Before I show you what I bought, I'd just like you to know that I've been thinking about your um, er, 'problem' and if you ever have a build-up of pressure while you are at school, or at anytime for that matter, you can count on me to help you out in any way I can."

I'm in! This is going to be great! I inwardly smirked. I had to almost laugh at the way Ms. Owens pretended that this was about my "problem". Who gives a fuck? I don't care how much play-acting goes on. This was the E-ticket and I'm going on every ride I can.

"Geeze Ms. Owens, that's awfully thoughtful of you. You must be a very nice person."

"Well, I can't just sit there on the sidelines and see you suffer. If that pressure ever builds up again, just come and see me and I'll do whatever I can to help you. Can I ask you a question Tommy?"

"Of course you can Ms. Owens."

"Tommy, just how often do you feel that nasty pressure building up?"

"Well, it varies depending on the day. Sometimes it happens a lot and other times, just a few times a day."

"A few times a day?"

"Yes Ms. Owens. All I know is that my doctor told me I should get relief as soon as possible or the build up of pressure in my system might be harmful."

"Well young man, we won't just sit there and let that happen now will we?"

"No, thanks to you Ms. Owens, you're a lifesaver." (Whew, it's getting thick in here!)

"Oh Tommy, I'm nothing of the sort. I'm just glad to be able to help. Do you want to see what I bought today?"

"Sure Ms. Owens."

She reached into one of the bags and pulled out something that was carefully wrapped.

"Do you know what this is Tommy?"

"No Ms. Owens, what is it?"

"Well, you know how your mother said that there are times when you need extra stimulated before you can get rid of that pressure?"

"Yes."

"And you know how she said that it would help matters if I showed you my big breasts?"

"Yes."

"Well I went out and bought a couple of sexy bras that I'm hoping will make you like my big tits even more. Want to see them?"

"Sure!"

She opened the package and pulled out something that didn't look very much like a bra.

"That's a bra?"

"Well, almost." She giggled. "It's really just a shelf that my tits lay on and makes them stick out even more than they already do."

"I'd sure like to see that!" (duh, no kidding Mensa boy!)

"Now?"

"Not if you don't have time."

"I will always make time for you Tommy, just a minute."

I could see she was a little nervous but more than that, very excited. She went over and locked the door to her office. Thank goodness there were no windows to worry about. She walked back over to her desk and slowly pulled her top over her head. She got it stuck on her head a bit and I just stood there and gawked at her big tits. She had on a very big but very sexy black lace bra that covered most of her major melons but left a mile of cleavage showing as she strained to get her top off.

Her top finally came off and without further ado, she unsnapped the big front loader and shook the bra off her tits making them shake around like two big, soft fun bags.

Man she has big tits. Huge fucking tits. Monster mammaries. Humungous hooters.

"You know Ms. Owens, I'm sure that your new bra is very pretty but you what?"

"What Tommy?"

"I don't think we'll be needing it. I can tell already that your tits don't need a bunch of new bras to help get me going, in fact it's working already. Why don't you return them and save the money."

"Are you sure Tommy?"

"Very sure, look at this."

I dropped my baggy shorts and released my big cock. It was well on its way to a full woody and was standing thick and at about 45 degrees from my body, aimed right at her face.

"Mmmm. I see. You know I wondered if your cock was as big as I remembered it but you know, I think it's even bigger. I sure hope it's OK with you and your mom if I help you out whenever you feel the need. How are you feeling Tommy? Do you feel that nasty pressure again?"

"I think I'm starting to."

"Is there any way I can help you out right now?"

"I'm not sure, I haven't had a chance to check with my mom yet to see if it's OK with her. I sure hope she okay with it because you seem really nice and I really appreciate your help."

"Sure Tommy, I understand. I have to be very careful about this because you are a student here. I could lose my job if I'm not careful and I certainly wouldn't want to do anything that your mother didn't approve of."

She kept staring right at my cock and I was in no hurry to put it away. She could see I was thinking this over and perhaps, the thought went through her head that my mom might not want her to "help" me any more. She looked a little desperate and was shuffling her weight from foot to foot making her big tits sway back and forth. My cock kicked it up a notch and I knew she could see that she was having a positive effect on my state of arousal.

"If your mom thinks it's OK for me to help you, do you think you'd like to slide that cock of yours in between my big tits and fuck them Tommy? Maybe you'd like to relieve your pressure by blowing your load all over my huge tits."

She was obviously going for a full frontal assault (pun intended) and was using her mammoth tits to seduce me into "letting her help". She was holding a hand under each big breast and was hoisting them up and shaking them for my viewing pleasure. She held them out to me and asked if I thought her tits were 'pretty'.

"You've got great tits Ms. Owens, the biggest I've ever seen. And for sure, they would help make me relieve the pressure faster. I just have to check with my mom first, you understand don't you."

"Of course Tommy, would you like to call her now and ask?"

Man she was horny and ready to go. She was still shifting her weight from one foot to the other and I wondered if her little cunt was getting wet.

"Sure, she'll be at work already but I know her number, can I please use your phone?"

"Yes of course."

"Um Ms. Owens, would you mind doing something for me while I call mom?"

"Sure Tommy, whatever you want."

"Would you please get up on your desk and get on your hands and knees. I'd like to see what your big tits look when they hang down. That really gets me going."

"Oh, no wonder you didn't want me to wear a bra, you like to see tits when they hang down do you?"

"Yes, I sure do Ms. Owens."

"Very well, then hang they shall. These big tits of mine hang down a mile so I think you'll be very happy with them. Here, have a look!"

She quickly got up on her desk and got onto her hands and knees. She was right, her tits hung down so far that they almost touched the surface of her desk. By bending her arms just a little, she could make them touch the desk. Man, she has big fucking tits. She looks sexy as hell. All she has on is a little black skirt, black nylons with a black stripe running up the back of her shapely legs and black high heeled shoes. Naked from the waist up, she reached up to remove something from her head and all her long black hair came falling down. Man, she's fucking gorgeous!

"Um, Tommy, I also remember that your mom said that it helped if you heard us use dirty language, is that correct?"

"Yes Ms. Owens. It does seem to help."

"Very well, I'll have to keep that in mind."

The phone was right beside her on the desk and I sat down just inches away from her in her chair. Her big tits were hanging down right in front of my face and I couldn't resist reaching out to softly cup one of them. It felt amazing soft and cool to the touch. I gently cupped it in my hand and lifted it to feel the weight. Fuck me it felt good! As I was holding it, I could feel her nipple start to harden and dig into the palm of my hand. Her boob felt like it weighed ten or fifteen pounds.

I couldn't help myself and twisted the nearest big tit until the nipple was sticking out sideways, pointing right at me. I leaned forward a few inches and sucked that big, pointy, pink nipple into my mouth.

Ms. Owens started moaning and arched her back. Gosh she looked sexy!

"I think you'd better call your mom right now Tommy!"

"OK."

I stopped sucking her tit and let her big boob drop. It swung down, crashed into the other one and swayed for a moment before becoming still. I loved the way her big tits came to a nice point when they hung down like this.

I dialled the phone and was lucky to get through to mom right away.

"Hi mom."

"Hi baby, how are you, is everything OK?"

"Sure, why wouldn't it be?"

"Well, you don't usually call me at the office in the morning, that's why Mr. Smarty Pants."

"Um, mom, I'm calling from the library and I'm in Ms. Owens office again. I just dropped by to pick up those books for my homework assignment and was lucky enough to run into Ms. Owens again."

"How nice, how is she doing today."

"Um, she looks great mom. I was wondering if it was OK for Ms. Owens to help me out again. I've been talking to her about it and we both agree that we wouldn't do anything without talking to you first. If you don't want her to help me, we both understand and respect your decision."

"My, my. You work fast don't you my boy."

"Aw mom, she's just trying to be nice."

"I think it's great but I'd like to speak to her, can you put her on the phone?"

"Sure mom, hang on."

I passed the phone to Ms. Owens. She seemed quite nervous.

Ms. Owens swung her legs over the edge of the desk and put the phone to her ear.

"Hello Mrs. Peterson, how are you today?"

"I am fine, thank you Becky. I hope my son isn't causing you any problems."

"Oh no, not at all. He just dropped by to pick up the books for his homework and we started chatting about his problem. I felt it appropriate to ask you how you felt about all of this and to see if Tommy should feel free to see me when he needs, er, um, help."

"Look Becky, I think you will be able to provide very good 'help' for Tommy and I encourage it. As a matter of fact I'd like to speak to you more about this but I have to get to an important meeting in just a few minutes. Perhaps you could join us for dinner one evening soon and we can talk about it. There is one thing I have to say however."

"Yes?"

"Tommy is still a virgin and I do not want you to change that if you get my drift. You can do anything you want to him with those pretty lips of yours and with those big, beautiful breasts, but that's it! Do you catch my drift?"

"Perfectly, you don't have to worry about that with me Mrs. Peterson, I can assure you of that. As much as I'd like the opportunity to …well, you know, I respect you decision and will willingly abide by it."

"Good girl, feel free to help my poor boy relive some of that horrible pressure and I'll get going to my meeting. Have a nice day my dear."

"You too, and thank you very much."

I sat there watching Ms. Owens as she chatted with my mom. I couldn't really figure out what they were talking about but then again, at that point in time I didn't really give a fuck. I was completely awe struck by Ms. Owens' beauty and her unreal body and was perfectly happy to sit and watch her forever. She was sitting on the desk with the phone to one ear and was using the other hand in a very animated way as she spoke to mom. Her animated movements caused her huge tits to sway heavily back and forth and I noticed that the undersides of her big tits were actually brushing against her lap. Fuck they hang low! I started to study the ever-changing shape of her tits and found that for the most part, they hung low but came out to nice rounded point, much like a football. A shiny pink nipple capped each big tit.

Ms. Owens put down the phone and looked at me with a very sexy look.

"Well Ms. Owens, what did my mom say?"

"Your mother is a very nice lady, she even invited me over to join you two for dinner. I must have made a half decent impression on her. She said that I should feel free to help you out but …."

"But what Ms. Owens?"

"Well, she reminded me about the fact that you are a virgin and that I wasn't supposed to do anything to change that."

I started blushing like crazy and just stared at my feet.

"What's the matter Tommy? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's just that I'm embarrassed about being a virgin."

"Why for heavens sake?"

"Because I really want to know what it's like to um, do it."

"You'll have plenty of time for that young man, plenty of time and opportunity I dare say."

"What do you mean?"

"If the word ever gets out that you are hung like a horse, you will have no shortage of opportunities to bed lucky wenches."

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so. You're going to have a lot of woman lusting after you, and I'm going to be one of them."

"Why Ms. Owens?"

"Because, aside from wanting to help you relieve that pressure by sucking hard on that big cock of yours, I'd love nothing more than to have you stuff it up my wet pussy."

"Really! You'd like me to fuck you?"

"Absolutely, and I would let you fuck me in a heartbeat if your mom approved. She'd kill me if I took your virginity and I just want you to know that when it's time, and when your mom says it's OK, you come and see me and I'll fuck you silly. I'd wait in line forever to know what it feels like to get my cunt stuffed with that much man meat."

"Cool, man I wish I could fuck you! I'm dying to know what it feels like to get my cock into a real live pussy."

"For now young man, you'll just have to make do fucking my face. At least your mom thinks that's OK and I have to admit, you've got one very cool mom there."

"Thanks. I think she's pretty cool myself."

"I can see that. It's so nice that you two can be so open about your, um, problem and it's nice to see that she's so supportive of you and your need to relieve all that pressure. It must be frustrating to feel all that pressure and not be able to do anything about it. It's too bad you can't just jerk off but on the other hand, if you could, you probably wouldn't need me to help you. And in case you didn't notice, I really enjoy helping you."

"You're awfully nice Ms. Owens. You really scared me yesterday and I was sure embarrassed."

"I'm very sorry about that Tommy but you can imaging what I thought you were up to. I thought you were a nasty little pervert and I had no idea you suffered the way you do. Is the pressure still building?"

"It sure is Ms. Owens."

"And what do you think we should do about it?"

"Gee, I'm not sure, but it is starting to hurt a bit."

"Let's start by getting you out of those shorts and let that big cock of yours get some air."

"OK Ms. Owens."

"You might as well take off you shirt too, it will just get in the way."

"Um, OK, but I will be completely naked, is that OK?"

"Sure, no one is going to bother us, I've seen to that and now that I know what kind of a mess you can make when you, er, relieve yourself, it might be smart to get rid off all that clothing so you don't get anything on it."

"I guess you're right. Gosh, I sure love looking at you and your big tits. You are a very beautiful woman. Can I ask a favour before I take off my clothes?"

"Anything my dear boy, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I was wondering whether you would help me with something I've been thinking about a lot of things ever since I saw how big your tits really are?"

"Sure, anything."

"Well I saw something on a porn site that really turned me on. Ms. Owens, can you suck your own nipples?"

"Why yes Tommy, yes I can. Would you like to see me suck them?"

"I sure would."

She started stretching and leaned back with her bum against the desk and then leaned way back putting her arms as far back behind her on the desk as she could. This had the effect of tightening the flesh across her tits and making them stick out a fucking mile. Her pointy nipples were aimed right at me and it was all I could do to stop from jumping up and starting to suck them.

"Before I show you how I can suck my own tits, I think you should get rid of those clothes Tommy."

"Sure Ms. Owens."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds