• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's a Tease Ch. 03

Mom's a Tease Ch. 03

Julia could not count how many orgasms she had already had, and still her son was on top of her stretching her pussy with his thick manhood. He was vigorously fucking her now, almost violently ramming his cock in and out of her sopping pussy. The force of each impact sent her breasts flying about wildly; they felt as if they might break away from her body. Her dark, large nipples were more erect than she could ever remember them, and her pussy was so beyond wet. Her cunt had turn into a sopping mass of flesh from her multitude of orgasms. Each time her son rammed his cock powerfully into her cunt she felt his big balls slamming into her asshole. Julia was so wet she could feel her own juices slithering into her anus.

"Fuck my ass Paul. I need to feel you in my ass."

Paul grunted. He looked his mom in the eyes, and then abruptly pulled his cock out of her with a plop. He then quickly flipped her over onto her hands and knees. Julia braced herself as she felt the swollen head of her son's cock probing her back entrance.

"Yes son. Fuck my ass. Put that big cock in my ass."

That was all the encouragement that he needed. With one powerful thrust he entered his mom's ass. Julia felt like she would burst. She had an intense feeling of pain followed by general discomfort. She reached back and began rubbing her own inflamed clit vigorously. Her whole body began to shudder. Suddenly she felt the massive organ in her ass swell even more and then twitch. Next, she felt a hot spray of her son's cum bathing her innards.

She came like a tidal wave. Her legs gave out, and she fell forward on her chest. Her bald cunt, glistening with their juices, shot wave after wave of her own cum. Her son's cock was still spewing massive amounts of cum up her ass. She felt like she was cumming forever, and then an alarm went off. She pushed her son off her, his cock still erupting his seed. She reached for the alarm on her bed stand and slammed the snooze button, confused as to why the alarm did not stop. She slammed the clock, breaking it into fragments, yet the alarm continued.

"What the fuck!"

As she sat confused and covered in orgasmic bliss, her bedroom suddenly got very bright.

When Julia opened her eyes, she found herself lying in a lounge chair by the pool covered in sweat from the heat of the sun and the excitement of her dream. Next door a car alarm was blaring. "Shit I must have fallen asleep."

Images from the dream popped into her head. She could see her son's cock stretching her pussy lips. She could feel her son's balls slapping against her ass, and she could feel the sweet pain of his cock in her ass.

"I have to stop these thoughts."

It had been two awkward days since she had made her son cum all over her. She had shoved her pussy onto his mouth and made him lick her to orgasm. She had stroked his cock to orgasm lubricated by his precum and her spit. She had tasted his flesh in her mouth. Julia sat up in the chair abruptly.

"I have to stop!"

She tried to convince herself.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed as she noticed her white bikini bottoms. They were drenched. The water, well I guess not water, had left them almost completely transparent. Through the flimsy drenched fabric she could see her extremely aroused vagina. Her labia were swollen and gaping open. Her clit was a mad bump trying to escape its confines.

"Shit, I must have cum in my sleep!" She reached down and felt her cunt. The feeling was electric. Mindlessly, she started to rub her clit. It felt amazing. She rubbed on thinking of nothing in particular; instead, focusing on how good it felt. Eventually she slipped a finger in her pussy and then another. She finger fucked her quivering mound as she rubbed her clit. She came again before she knew it, and then sat try to gather her breath.

"What is wrong with me?"

Before she could answer that question, she was shaken back to reality by the sound of the rear sliding glass door opening. It was Paul, her son. He was back from school.

"Hi mom." He called from across the pool.

"Hi honey, did you have a good day at school?"

This had been the extent of their conversations ever since, well, ever since she jacked of her son to orgasm a couple of days ago.

Paul was halfway to her before she remembered about her soaked bottoms.

"Shit!" Julia's towel was next to the pool, right where she left it after her swim earlier. She didn't know what to do. As her son approached her, she decided on her only option. She placed her hands on her lap, and tried to cover up her soaked white bikini bottoms as best she could.

Paul had been in a fog since that day. He could not get his own mother out of his fantasies. He was jerking off almost constantly and his fantasies were growing more and more graphic. He would fantasize about having his mom suck his dick until he came buckets down her throat. He could see her look up and smile at him with cum running down her face.

Then he would snap back to reality and realize how wrong his thoughts were. Still they had not spoken a word about that day, the day he touched her pussy and made her cum, the day he tasted his mom's juices, the day he came all over his own mother.

"School was fine mom. Another physics test that I am sure I aced. What have you been up to?"

His eyes migrated from her face, down her perfectly shaped breasts, her tight stomach and then they rested on her hands sitting oddly, folded over her groin.

"You always do so well at math and science. Just like your father always did." She trailed off at the end of this sentence. She hadn't thought about her ex husband in days. This relapse startled her a bit. What startled her was the fact that thinking about the man she had spend almost twenty years of her life with hadn't brought up any emotions. She was finally getting over him.

"Well I still remember you helping me out when I was young." Paul reminisced. He had always loved his mom, but now the problem was that he also lusted after her and not just every once in a while, he was constantly having sexual thoughts about his mom. He was having trouble talking with his friends, because his mind would constantly wander and think about his mom again and her lovely curves. He could still taste her pussy on his lips, and every time he masturbated he closed his eyes and imagined he was cumming all over her again.

" I was thinking of cooking up some salmon for dinner if you were going to be around you could join me. " Then Julia finally addressed the four hundred pound gorilla in the room. " And we can talk about the other night. I think we need to talk about the other night."

"Talk about the other night!" Paul thought. "All I can do is think about you jerking me off, with your pussy in my face. "

Paul gathered himself and then answered his mother. "Ya, I think that is a good idea. We should talk."

"Oh great! I am glad you agree. Now I have to think of what side to make with the salmon. " Julia absentmindedly ran her hand through her hair while her other hand slid to her side. Paul's eyes now saw why his mom's hands were awkwardly placed on her lap when he came out. His mom's white bikini bottoms were drenched. His cock stirred at the thought that his mom was so horny that her pussy had drenched her bottoms. Then he focused on that pussy, and he noticed her swollen pussy lips. The pussy lips that he still could see hanging in front of his face as she shoved her cunt into his mouth the other day. He could see the hard bump of her clit struggling to escape its drenched confines.

Paul's cock began to strain against his pants. "Okay Mom. I have to go finish some homework, but let's plan on eating around six." With that Paul hurriedly turned to leave, but not before sneaking another glance at his mom's soaked bikini. His cock was growing so quickly that walking was becoming difficult. As soon as he reached his room upstairs and closed the door behind him, Paul grabbed his now rock hard cock out of his pants and began stroking its length. He shyly went to his window and peeked out the side to see his mom down bellow walking towards the pool. He focused on her gorgeous ass and imagined what it would be like to bend her over a chair and fuck her from behind.

This thought threw him over the edge and he came all over his dresser and parts of the wall. After the orgasmic bliss subsided he looked down at his slowly withering cock and marveled at how much cum had spewed from his rod.

"Fuck, this can't go on."

Julia swam mostly to think about what she would say to her son at dinner. She always thought best while slowly swimming in the pool. Something about the exercise and the calming water got her mind working flawlessly. But today, even the calming water couldn't give Julia a solution to her predicament.

She was constantly fantasizing about her son, and she could not think of any solution to this problem. Unless, dare she? What if she just got it out of her system? And out of his system too. She saw how he had been looking at her. Even just now she saw his cock begin to grow in his pants as he eye fucked her in her bikini.

"Maybe if I fuck him, we could put this behind us."

Whether Julia was just giving in to her inner urgings or she actually thought that having sex with her son was a good idea was unknown even to her.

After swimming for a bit, Julia climbed out of the pool, toweled off, and headed upstairs to shower and change before dinner. While it is true that Julia shaved her pussy smooth daily, she definitely gave it some extra attention as she got ready. Her newly shaved pussy was always so sensitive, and now she spent extra time feeling her smooth pussy lips. She caressed her quickly growing clit. She slipped in a couple of fingers just to see how wet she had become, finding that she was drenched already; it only took her a few skillful rubs of her clit as she closed her eyes and pictured her son's thick cock. Julia came so hard she had to brace herself against the shower door.

"I have to get this out of my system. I am so fucking horny."

Up in his room, Paul was taking care of his own sexual frustration. He had brought himself to orgasm twice before heading down for dinner.

"I have to get this out of my system. I feel like I am going crazy!"

Paul found his mom downstairs hovering over the stove, and she looked radiant. She had on a new pair of jeans that made her ass look amazing. His cock stirred at the sight. The blouse she was wearing was short at the back, and when she turned and smiled at him as he entered the kitchen he could see how low cut it was, showing off her plump breasts. Lust clouded Paul's mind.

They sat down to what should have been a normal dinner between mother and son, but tension hung heavy in the air. After some small talk and wine, Julia addressed the elephant in the room.

"This cannot continue Paul. We cannot live as if nothing occurred between us."

Paul was silent. His words failed him.

" I shouldn't have run out of the room the other night. That was not right. I just couldn't handle everything. The truth is...you made me cum harder than I have ever cum Paul. And when I looked down and saw that I was covered with your sperm, my mind flashed back to all the memories we had growing up. I remembered your first steps, your first words, your first day of school. And all these emotions welled up in me along with the orgasm, and the feeling of your hot cum on my skin, and I, I just couldn't handle it. I am sorry."

Tears slowly trickled down her cheeks.

"I love you Paul"

Paul got up and went over to his mom and hugged her tightly.

"It's ok mom. I love you too."

He wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"It is just so confusing. I am not sure what we are doing. I just..."

Paul didn't think. He simply acted. Instead of constantly playing off his mom, he just acted for himself. He interrupted his mom my placing a kiss on her lips. He kissed her long and hard. Then he pulled back and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"It's okay, we don't always need to think."

And he kissed her again, and she kissed back. And their tongues battled. They kissed passionately, and everything else in the world no longer mattered. His hand found her ample breast and he fondled her through her shirt. His hand found the buttons on her shirt and dexterously undid them. Before Julia knew it, her blouse was on the ground and her erect nipples were screaming for his touch.

Paul's mouth fell to her heaving breast and kissed the soft flesh with abandon. His mouth found his mother's erect nipple and sucked it into the warmth within. He sucked on his mom's nipple as he had done years before.

Julia grabbed the back of her son's head and pulled him close to her bosom. It felt so good. He sucked one nipple after another and his lust grew and grew. His mouth found hers again and he kissed her deeply. He was so far gone.

He stood abruptly. His cock was so hard now that his pants were unbearably tight. He unzipped his pants and pulled down his briefs. It felt so good to take his cock out from its confines. Julia was taken aback by his actions.

"No need to think." Paul practically whispered as he grabbed the back of his mom's head and pulled her towards his cock. Almost as a reaction Julia opened her mouth and took her sons throbbing cock into her mouth. It was so hot and throbbing. Before she could think about how good his hard cock felt in her mouth she felt the pressure at the back of her throat. Her son pulled her head closer, forcing his thick cock farther into her mouth and to her throat. She looked up at him with confusion in her eyes, and what she saw was barely recognizable as her son. He was a man overtaken with lust. She could not see her little boy anymore.

Paul pushed harder on the back of his mother's head, and she was forced to take him down her throat. She thought she would suffocate, and then he pulled out. She sat stunned for a moment with saliva dripping out of her gaping mouth. He reached down grabbed her chin and pulled her gaze up at him. Then he bent down and kissed her passionately, sharing her saliva with him.

"I have been saving my cum for you mommy." He lied to her.

Again his cock was at her lips. Again he was forcing himself down her throat. Her eyes were blurred by tears as she struggled to take him. Her hand wandered down to her jeans and found its way inside. Her pussy was soaked. She began vigorously rubbing her clit.

Paul shoved his cock deep down her throat. He pulled her head into him, gagging his mother again. Then he pulled out of her mouth again. She gagged and gasped for air. Paul started to slowly fuck his mom's mouth. In and out his cock slid into her drooling mouth, until he could take it no longer. He grabbed her hair roughly and sunk his cock deep into her throat. Wave after wave of hot cum bathed the back of Julia's throat. For a second she thought she would choke, then he pulled his cock out of her mouth, reached down and picked up her chin. He looked deep into his mom's eyes.

"Did you like all my cum mommy?"

Julia slowly nodded. Her mind was numb. Who was this person before her? She had never seen an ounce of assertiveness in her son and now he was taking complete control of the situation. Without giving her anytime to react, Paul grabbed his mom by the waist and sat her on the table. He noticed her hand still down the front of her jeans and he pulled it out.

"We can do better than that mom."

He unbuttoned her pants as she sat stunned. He had to use some force to slip the tight jeans off of her. His mom's long tanned legs made his cock stir. He ran his hand the length of her shapely leg.

"You are so fucking hot mom."

With that Paul dove into the sopping pussy of his mother. He licked her slit up and sown with vigor. He sucked on her engorged pussy lips. Finally he found her clit and rubbed his tongue hard into her bump. Julia gasped and pulled his head hard into her. Now it was Paul that felt like he would suffocate. He ate his mom's pussy as if his life depended on it. Suddenly the hands at the back of his head went limp, and his mom moaned as her pussy quivered and exude even more love juice.

Julia's body relaxed after her powerful orgasm. She looked down at her son's face looking up from her bald pussy and she saw unbridled lust in his eyes. Paul stood up. His cock, still glistening from his mom's saliva and his own semen, stood fully erect again. He stared deep into his mom's eyes, and bent down to kiss her again. He could taste his seed in his mom's mouth and the taste excited him.

"I love you mom."

"I love you to son."

And with that exchange Paul wrapped his right hand around his stiff cock and leaned forward. He brought the tip of his manhood to the lips of his mom's drench pussy. He gently touched her vagina with the head of his cock. Shockwaves went through both of their bodies.

With his hand he slowly rubbed his tool up and down her slit. He was mesmerized by the sight. Then he looked up at his mom. He pushed forward with his hips and slowly his cock entered his mom's cunt. It slid in easily. She was drenched in her own juices. He pushed in slowly. Soon his cock was buried in his mom's pussy. He pulled out ever so slowly and Julia thought she would come again. Then he started to slowly, steadily fuck her.

He started off slowly and gently, but gradually his speed and force increased. In no time he was pounding her incestuous pussy. His big balls began to slap her ass harder and harder. Julia lost track of her orgasms. Her big, firm breasts were bouncing roughly with each impact.

Paul soon realized he would not be able to cum. He had cum four times already today, and his mom's delicious pussy was so wet and loose with all the fucking he knew it was a lost cause. There was only one thing that Paul could do.

He pulled his cock slowly out from his mom's pussy. Then he pressed its head on the entrance to his mom's ass. Her eyes grew wide when she realized what he was doing. She looked at her son and nodded.

Her asshole was drenched in her own juices. He forced his swollen cock head past her sphincter. Julia felt an intense burning and she let out a loud yelp. Paul continued to push. He had his cock halfway buried in his mom before the resistance became too great. Julia was vigorously rubbing her clit again. He pulled his cock out to the tip and then began to slowly fuck her tight hole. He bent over and kissed his mom as he slowly fucked her asshole. She could feel another big orgasm coming and so could he. He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard. Julia gasped.

Paul was going to cum. He surprised his mom by forcing his cock deep into her ass. She screamed. He bit hard on her nipple and shot his cum deep into her ass.

Their orgasms seemed to go on forever. When the spasms of ecstasy finally subsided Paul collapsed on his mother. She brushed his shaggy hair out of his eyes and kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you son."

"I love you to mom."

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's a Tease Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds