• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Oh My Family Ch. 02

Oh My Family Ch. 02

After my encounters with Dad, I found it difficult to be around him. He must have felt awkward too since he did his best to avoid being alone with me at home. I wanted him but I didn't know how he would react. I was getting frustrated by the day as I wanted his cock. But he was playing hard to get. I decided to take matters into my own hands and I decided to do the best thing that would affect him. I decided to play on his ego. I would try and make him jealous. That night I announced to my aunt Karen that I need her help with a bra I bought. I whispered aloud knowing he would hear me.

"Aunt Karen, can you help me choose a bra for my dress for the date I have on Friday?"

His eyes drifted back and forth trying his best to appear disinterested.

Aunt Karen looked surprised but nodded and asked me to check up on it after dinner in my room. I delayed things deliberately and got my Aunt to come to my room pretty late. I left the door open slightly. Going in my shorts and tank top with a couple of bras. My aunt was in a nightdress up to her knees and I could see the outline of her nipples and I tried to ignore. Her skin was smooth and looked younger for her age. Her legs were smooth too telling me that she was taking care of herself. I remembered what I saw the other day. Her breasts seemed even bigger. She seemed embarrassed under my gaze. I could see a lot of the creamy flesh through her large arm holes. I was surprised with the thought that sprang into my mind to kiss her there. Her voice jerked me out of my thoughts.

"What do you want me to help you with honey?"

"Oh, I can't decide which bra fits better with this dress."

I started to take off my top exposing my breasts that seemed to lazily creep out from under my bra after being release. Her eyes started its roving journey right up to my navel. I decided to be bold and glided closer to her holding out the sexiest bra I had.

"Can you put this on for me Aunt Karen?" I asked innocently.

It was a push up bra that didn't cover much of my breasts. Her hands were shaking when she held the two cups and tried to fit to my breasts that seemed to have other ideas than to fit into the close confines of the two cups. She had to come closer and closer and I heard her labored breathing. I maintained my innocent expression whilst getting excited at the feel of the warmth of her body. Her large breasts had no option but to rub against me. Her nipples were inadvertently getting teased by her efforts to fit the bra. She managed to hold them in place with some help from me and she reached back to hook the bra moving even closer. My hands wrapped around her and hugged her.

"Gosh you are so warm Aunt Karen!" I murmured softly. She didn't respond. She stepped back from my embrace and looked at my breasts barely able to be inside the tight confines of the sexy bra. I pulled the dress over my head and pushed it down after taking my shorts off, giving her a glimpse of my white cotton panties.

She seemed mesmerized by my cleavage that sprang up from the dress.

"Your mother will have a fit if she sees you like this!"

"That's why I showed you Aunt Karen. What do you think?"

"I think it's sexy, but too revealing. Can we look at another bra?"

I promptly took off the dress, making sure she had to help me with the hook on my bra. I leaned as much as I could against her and hugged her again. This time she let me hug her a bit more forgetting the fact that I was almost nude. I kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Mmmm .. I like hugging you," I murmured.

"Wish I had big breasts like you," I continued.

"Yours are nice too dear. I like that size."

"Can I see yours Aunt Karen? I think they are awesome."

She looked down at her breasts as if seeing them for the first time. She slipped off her straps exposing her D cups. They looked even bigger with big rosy areola. I sighed and reach out cupping them and lifting them. Feeling their weight against my hand. My fingers moved to her nipples feeling and teasing them and I heard her gasp.

"What are you doing hun?"

"They are so nice. I like them."

"Please don't do that hun. You are making me feel uncomfortable," she said, but her tone was not convincing.

I bent to her breast and started to kiss it and she started to pull back. I moved along with her, pushing her towards the wall until she had nowhere to go.

"Anna, baby, what are you doing?"

"I dunno, I like your breasts and I want to feel them. Is that OK?"

"No Anna, you can't do that. It's not right."

"So is it right to suck my dad's cock?"

"God! What are you talking about?"

"Is it OK to let your sister lick your pussy?"

"Gosh, I don't know what you are talking about!"

I reached down and lifted her dress, my lips so close to hers while I pushed my hand right between her legs. My guess was right. She was dripping wet.

I kissed her like I have never kissed anyone before, putting my heart and soul into it. She struggled under my undivided attention, squirming. Her movements against my body made it even more arousing for me. I have never tried to dominate anyone and I suddenly realized why some people love it. I understood the power of making another human being submit to you. I pressed hard against her body and kissed her deeply sucking her lips into my mouth. Her resistance was ebbing away by the second and finally she submitted to my onslaught kissing me back and moaning. I squeezed her breast and rubbed her pussy without taking my mouth off hers. I didn't realize that her moans were quite loud.

I moved my mouth to her neck and started to bite her there making her moan some more. She must have started to like this since she cupped and squeezed my breasts. The nipples were by now very hard and long poking through her fingers. I pushed her head down to them and after a moments hesitation she sucked all over my breast. Being the first time for such a womanly attention I was taken aback by her gentle yet forceful sucking. Her tongue left no place unexplored. Her lips engulfed my hard nipple taking as much of the breast as she could into her mouth. I arched my back and held onto her as she sucked and sucked like a baby. Her tongue went round and round my nipple sending electric shocks all over my body. I put my hand under between her legs and rubbed her a little making her suck me harder. I turned her around pushing her nightdress out of the way making her naked. I made her lean against the wall and started to lick her back, moving from shoulder to shoulder. I lifted her arms and licked the side of her breasts right upto her armpit making her scream. I licked her armpit, sucking the skin. It was smooth and shaved and fragrant. She reached back and pushed my panties lower and I helped her take them off. My pussy was dripping wet and I was going crazy. I was deeply into pleasuring her that I didn't notice until a wet tongue started to lick my butt. Strong hands grabbed my hips and the tongue was insistent on exploring my crack. I half turned to find dad, licking me and I almost came. I continued to lick Aunt Karen's back while my dad went lower and lower. I shuddered as his tongue touched my sensitive ass hole, gently probing his way in. His knowing finger went into my pussy and his tongue probed my anus. I was amazed at the ease he slipped his fingers and tongue in.

Hearing me moan, Aunt Karen looked at me and I saw the shock on her face when she noticed what dad was doing to me. I kneeled and started to fondle with his cock. It was hard and I could see the veins on it standing proud. His uncut cock and balls made my mouth water. I fondled his balls that seemed to be rippling with cum. I lifted it and held it against his tummy and started to slowly lick the underside from the bottom to the top. While doing so, I pulled Aunt Karen closer and dad started to kiss her deeply whilst rubbing her massive breasts. I could feel her eyes on me amazed as I licked dad's shaft up and down. I took it all in making dad moan feeling his hardness pulsate inside my mouth. I moved slowly feeling every inch of him right in until I could stuff it no more and then pulled it out slowly feeling every part of it. I also reached between her legs caressing the insides of her thigh making them spread a little. She was reluctant to do so but I pushed them apart.

I took my time moving to her pussy and I could feel the wetness seeping down her thighs. Her juice was thick and slimy making my hand slide faster towards her wet core. I took my dad's cock out of my mouth and held it while I pulled a stool close and got Aunt Karen to put one leg on it giving me more access to her pussy. Then I rubbed Daddy's cock between her legs making her moan. I made dad's cock wet with her juices. Letting dad manage the rubbing, I went behind her and licked her leg from her ankle, moving up to her thighs. She started to get goose bumps as my relentless tongue moved right up to her buttocks. I bit each cheek gently exploring her lovely butt moving towards her crack. I started to rim her again. My dad's cock rubbed against my chin as he rubbed against Aunt's pussy. I opened my mouth to let it slip in sucking it noisily, my nose going into her slit. I took it out of my mouth and started to rub it against her slit again making it slimy with her juice. It was time to get into bed. I led Aunt Karen who was totally horny and with the expression you get when a girl doesn't care what is done to her. I lay down on the bed on my back spreading my legs. She didn't have to be told. She started kissing my tummy and moving lower to my steaming wet pussy. The intensity of her licks increase when Dad entered her pussy.

"Oh god, James your cock feels so good!"

She pushed her tongue into my pussy whilst being pushed by dad's thrusts. Her long tongue licked with long strokes driving me crazy. She pushed her pinky into my butt and her third finger started probing my pussy. I felt her going in slowly making me squirm. Dad pumped her slowly watching me being licked by Aunt Karen. I wanted him in me too. He must have read my mind and he pulled out of Aunt Karen making her pout mischievously.

"I want to fuck my daughter now," he said. Aunt Karen took his cock and licked off her juice making it ready for me. She helped dad enter me gently. His cock was hard and wet with her saliva and had no trouble entering my tight pussy. Aunt waited until he was in me and started to kiss me hard. I kissed her back feeling dad move slowly inside my pussy. She gave me one of her gorgeous breasts to suck. I sucked the nipple and took as much as I could into my mouth was not much considering their size. I reached towards her pussy and pushed 2 of my fingers easily into her. She moved against my hand holding onto me as I finger-fucked her. She was dripping like crazy. My fingers made wet sounds as they fucked her hard.

She came hard moaning my name out loud. But she didn't let me stop. She wanted to be fingered more. I kept fingering her. Dad increased his pace going in faster. I could feel his hard cock sliding inside me. Aunt Karen shuddered as she had her second orgasm. She pulled my fingers out and sat on my face making me lick her dripping pussy. I found her clit and started to lick it hard flicking my tongue. She rocked against me holding the bed post. The bed was shaking with the effort of 3 of us. I was sure it would break. I fingered her ass as I licked her clit and her last orgasm brought the house down. She pushed my head roughly as her clit had become so sensitive. She seemed to be in a daze. I pulled dad close and urged him to fuck me harder.

"Gosh I am getting close," said dad into my ear and I realized that he had to pull out.

"Pull out daddy. Don't cum in me yet."

He pulled out and started to lick me hard, his fingers going in and out with years of practice. His tongue licked my clit and when my orgasm hit me I drenched his face with my cum. Aunt Karen's eyes became big at the sight of me squirting into dad's face. He lapped some of it up and continued to kiss my thighs. I moaned and quickly forgot where I was. I was floating in heaven when a hard cock rubbed against my lips. As if in a dream I started sucking it gently at first. His thrusts became harder and deeper almost choking me. I held on until I felt the head expand and I knew he was about to cum. Just as the thought entered my foggy brain his cock exploded in my mouth pumping me full of creamy cum. I swallowed as much as I could, loving its taste inside my mouth. His softening cock pulled out of my mouth still dripping cum. I was totally exhausted. I must have fallen asleep like that since I woke up around 3 am to find my room dark and silent. There was no sign of Dad or Aunt Karen. I fell asleep again after remembering the delicious threesome.

Note: Took so long to write this. Hope you like it. Enjoy

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Oh My Family Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds