• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kara Takes Care Of Daddy!

Kara Takes Care Of Daddy!

Kara was twenty three. She lived in Nebraska with her father and step mother. Erica, her step mother was rude and obnoxious all the time. She told Kara's dad all the time what to do and wear, how to talk and who to talk to. Erica had been trying to hook up with a young trainer at the gym she frequented. Lately she'd spent all her time there, taking classes, working out and tanning. She'd been leaving Kara's dad, Richard home alone every night til ten or eleven. She'd even been spotted having coffee with her at a corner shop one morning around five.

Kara got home from her job as a preschool teacher around four thirty. This particular Wednesday, her dad was home, laying on the couch in a pair of lounge pants. He was drinking, a six pack of empty cans at his feet and a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass on the table in front of him. She sat in front of him on the corner of the table, demanding his attention.

"Daddy, this can't go on. You need to talk to Erica and decide if she's in or out of your marraige. You shouldn't be so depressed, you should be dressed up nice, going out to dinners and being a hot fifty year old man."

He laughed, a big, evil laugh, "Yeah, right! I can't even get my horny wife to fuck me, I'm over!"

With that, he tipped back another shot and went back to his misery.

Kara retreated to her room. After a nice long shower, she thought about her dad some more. He needed to get his groove back. She thought about hiring a stripper or a hooker. She didn't know where to begin going about that. She stood in front of her closet door, wearing only a towel. She admired her body. dropping the towel and pushing her breasts together, making the nipples hard. She lay back on her bed and spread her lips wide. She loved posing in front of the mirror. She liked feeling like a porn star! As a strict school teacher, she had to be prim and proper all the time. Her floor length closet mirrors afforded her a little sexual fun each night.

She lay on her back, hips up in the air. Her pussy spread wide and sucking a lolipop. Suddenly the door popped open and in all her naked glory, her dad walked in. Richard was shocked, seeing his innocent daughter being a naughty little slut in her room made his cock instantly hard. She didn't move to cover herself, her eyes had locked onto his growing member and she liked what she could see.

Embarrassed, he retreated, slamming the door behind him. Kara got up from the bed, not bothering to grab even a robe. She padded down the hallway to her dad's office, opening the door and entering. He sat at his desk, head down with his face buried in his arms. She walked over to his desk and leaned over, lifting his face up. His eyes wide as he realized she hadn't bothered to try to cover herself.

"What's wrong daddy? You can't be embarrassed!! You've seen me naked hundreds of times before."

"Kara Elizabeth Martolia, take your ass back to your room and put some clothes on! I may have seen you naked before, but you didn't have breasts and you weren't playing with your pussy!"

"But daddy!! I was just trying to figure out how to cheer you up!"

"That isn't the way to do it, you're my blood! I can't even fuck you if I wanted to!"

"So you don't want to? Cause the tent in your pants said something else to me!" she giggled.

"Kara, really, that's beside the point! You're my daughter!"

Kara moved closer, "I may be your daughter, but I'm also twenty three and capable of fucking anyone I want! Even you, if I want!"

His faced got even redder, if that was possible, "Kara, you're my daughter! I should be fucking my wife, not my child."

"Oh daddy, quit worrying!! I'm not a child, I'm a woman who has needs and desires and I think you can fulfill them."

"Kara!!"

"Seriously daddy, just let me satisfy you!! You'll feel so much better and you'll be getting back at Erica too."

"Kara, get out of here!! NOW!!"

Kara went back to her room, hornier than she'd been and even more frustrated with her dad. She lay back on the bed and used her fingers to please herself before she thought of an idea. She'd surprise her dad, he'd be so shocked, he'd have to sleep with her.

Later that evening, around seven, Kara heard her father leave his office and head to his bedroom. She heard him gathering his shower things and go into the master bath. She knew her father didn't lock the door and he didn't lock his bedroom either. She'd been naked half the day hoping her dad would come back to her room. She checked the mirror before braving the walk to his room. She opened the door, slowly tip toeing to the bathroom door which was left open about five inches. She pushed the door open and got to the shower curtain in a few steps. She took a deep breath and pulled the curtain back and climbed in with her father. She leaned against his back and pressed her chest into him.

"Erica?" her father turned to her. "Kara, What the fuck are you doing?"

She looked down at his cock, it was fully erect, hard and covered in soap. He'd been jacking off.

"Daddy, were you thinking of me in here?" she smiled up at him.

"Kara, this isn't right, you can't be in here with me."

He tried to cover himself, but she was faster and she gripped his cock, stroking him a few times before he could move away. When he reached out to keep her away, she sank down to her knees and quickly too his cock in her mouth. She let him in more and more, feeling the fullness of his cock deep in her throat. She took his whole length before bobbing a few times. Releasing him, she stroked him while her mouth lowered to his balls, taking one then the other inside her mouth.

He groaned, he wasn't doing very well at stopping her. She made her way back up to his head and flicked her tongue around it. He took some of her hair in his balled up fist, slowly guiding her deeper on him. His cock met her throat causing her to gag a little. When he let her go, she stood, his cock still in her hand.

"So, do you want to try it? If you don't like it, you don't have to do it again."

He stepped out of the shower before replying, "You couldn't stop me now if you wanted to."

With that, he flipped her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom. Tossing her dripping wet on the bed, he climbed on between her legs. Her legs spread and her pussy bare, he dropped his face between them and tasted her dripping cunt. His tongue massaged her clit, rubbing at her hardened nub. He teased her, then flicked his tongue against her wet opening before finding her clit again. He did this for so long, she had orgasmed three times. Her body shook as he released her.

He lifted her legs to his shoulders and slipped his cock inside her. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't wait to release inside a woman again. She cried out as he entered her, he was the biggest she'd ever had. His cock wet with her juices, he slipped in and out.

The more he pumped, the more she called out. He lowered her legs and rolled over, pulling her into his lap. She was quite good at grinding on his cock with her pussy. Her hips rocked and her tits bounced. His lips and tongue went back and forth over each nipple, teasing them and making them hard.

As she rocked, he spread her ass cheeks. His fingers found her asshole as his lips kissed her neck. She pulled him closer and he felt himself go deeper inside her. She reached back and caressed his balls as he slipped a finger inside her pucked ass.

As he fingered her ass and teased her nipples, she came on his cock. As her juices flowed over his still rock hard cock. She climbed off him, kneeling on the bed. He stood and pulled her to him. His cock resting between her breasts, nipples hard. He began to titty fuck her, harder and harder as he pressed her tits together. She leaned her chin down and took the head in her mouth. He pumped harder, fucking her mouth with each stroke. Finally, he cried out, arched his back and sprayed his cum all over her chest and neck. As he let her go, she licked some of his cum off of her.

Standing, she got off the bed and moved over to him. "Daddy, I'm right down the hall if you want to do that again."

With that, she left the room, naked with cum dripping from her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kara Takes Care Of Daddy!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds