• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Swingtown Ch. 02

Swingtown Ch. 02

Megan Taylor was still struggling to come to terms with what had happened. It had been her husband Paul's idea to go to the swingers party in the first place, to which she apprehensively agreed to. It was not the fact that she had fucked another man, or that her husband had been with another woman -- that was of course, to be expected at such an event -- that she was wrestling with. It was something else entirely.

The couple, as they had agreed to prior, shared their tales from the party with each other afterwards. He told her about how he had been partnered with the 25-year-old brunette bartender and about how he ate her pussy before she sucked his dick, and then how they fucked for the next 20 minutes in varying positions.

When it came time for Megan to disclose the events of her encounter, she found herself unable to tell him the truth. She could not bring herself to tell him that it was Jake, the very co-worker that arranged the invite for them and whom her husband did not particularly care for whatsoever, that had fucked her. So, she changed the identity of her swing-partner, revised a few key details, and gave Paul a plausible account of her evening's activities that seemed to satisfy his curiosity.

Megan felt sickened by her actions, both with Jake, and in her deceitfulness with her husband. Besides knowing that Paul did not like the man, she also had not wanted to reveal the candid particulars of what had exactly transpired between the two of them that night. She was ashamed. By what she had allowed to happen, and by the way it had made her feel.

He had fucked her vigorously and, after some initial hesitation, she had reciprocated with equal enthusiasm. But it was more than that. It was how he had treated her. How he spoke to her. The things he had made her admit to.

Jake was dominant with her. He fucked her roughly and intensely. She had never been taken the way he had taken her, let alone talked to the way he had. He called her names like 'slut' and 'whore', then made her admit that she wanted to be those things. And to her humiliation, she knew that at that moment she did want it.

Megan hated herself for feeling such things, not to mention for having some of the biggest orgasms of her life while having such emotional reactions. Not only had she allowed a man other than her husband to fuck her like slut, she had eagerly participated in it. She had submitted herself so much so that, upon his insistence, she had even told him she loved him and begged for him to cum inside her.

In the weeks following the party, she had done an amazing job of acting normally around her husband, but internally she found herself in constant emotional turmoil. Despite her best efforts, she could not help but to reminisce about her encounter with Jake, remembering the multiple earth-shattering releases she had experienced as he had demeaned her and fucked her like a total whore. To her own dismay, she even found herself fantasizing about what another liaison with him might be like, lusting for him in silence. Her carnal desires and feelings had even managed to surface on more than one occasion while she made love to her husband.

She knew her immoral and powerful thoughts were sinful, but no matter how guilty she felt about her disloyalty to Paul, or how ashamed she was of how those thoughts made her feel, she simply could not help herself.

It had been almost a month since the swingers party and Megan was still struggling to contain her thoughts and fantasies surrounding that night. She had been home from work for less than half an hour when the doorbell rang.

"Hello beautiful."

She stood in shock as she stared at Jake standing in front of her. Despite herself, she felt a tingle run through her body as the haunting star of her fantasies stood in her doorway.

"Jake... what are you...?" she struggled to find the words.

"You mind if I come in?" he interjected, not waiting for her reply before pushing his way past her and into the house. "My God you look just as beautiful as I remember."

Megan felt her face flush at his compliment as she shut the door. She was wearing a soft and sexy purple cashmere wrap sweater, tied at the front and hanging loosely open to show the white scoop-neck tank-top underneath, dark blue skinny, low rise jeans and a pair of black strappy sandals with 4 ½ inch heels. The natural curl of her dirty blonde hair fell into loose beachy waves.

"Have you missed me?" he continued as he moved closer to her in the narrow front hallway.

"You can't..." she stammered, nervous of the devilish smile etched across his lips. "Paul will be home any..."

"C'mon," he said, cutting her off with a chuckle. "You forget... I work with your husband. I know he's at an out-of-town meeting and won't be home for hours."

Megan swallowed hard and felt her body tense as she heard his words. She was terrified thinking about where things might go.

"So... have you missed me baby?" he asked again. "Have you been thinking about me?"

She tried not look at him, infuriated that he knew that she had indeed been thinking about him. But she could not help herself. Despite her anger towards him for showing up at her house unannounced, let alone her disgust about how he made her feel, she was attracted to him. He was wearing a brown corduroy sports jacked overtop of a black v-neck with a pair of stylish blue jeans on the bottom. She immediately started undressing him with her eyes, remembering his toned chest and strong arms from their night together.

Jake did not wait for her to answer. He quickly moved towards her, wrapped his right hand around the back of her neck and pulled her lips into his. Their bodies pressed together and he pinned her against the hallway wall, his tongue pushing into her mouth. She readily offered her tongue in return, but after several seconds, she pushed him away, and he reluctantly surrendered his grip on her neck as they separated.

"You need to leave." She said firmly, turning away from him and walking down the hallway into the living room.

"I don't think so." He replied with a murmur, likely too quiet for her to hear, as he slipped his jacket off of his shoulders and let it drop to the floor as he followed her into the living room.

Megan's head was spinning as she stood behind the sofa, her back to him and her arms crossed across her chest, squeezing herself as if to give her the strength to not give in to him again. Suddenly, he was behind her, his body pressing tightly to hers.

"Just go," she gasped as she felt his hard cock pushing against her ass. "You have to go."

"I know you want it as bad as I do," he whispered, his hot breath making its way through her curls and to the base of her neck.

She was trembling all over as his hands slid around her and swiftly undid and pulled off her wrap sweater.

"We can't..." she pleaded, squeezing her eyes shut as she heard him fumbling with his belt behind her.

His hands moved around her waist and quickly began undoing her jeans. Her body tensed, a shock of resolve and determination shooting through her.

"Jake, no!" she cried out as she struggled to pull his hands away.

One of his hands immediately moved to the back of her head and he grabbed a handful of her hair. He pushed her head down, forcefully bending her over the back of the sofa.

"That's it baby," he growled as his other hand finished undoing her pants. "You pretend that you don't want it. That you're not begging for it."

"No..." she whimpered, her heart pounding as she squirmed against his strength. "I don't."

Squeezing her eyes shut again, she felt him pull her jeans down over her thighs. Megan let out a gasp as he grabbed her thong and violently ripped it off of her, exposing her married pussy to him once again. A shiver coursed throughout her conflicted body as she felt the tip of his hard cock rub up against it. He spit into the palm of his hand and gave his manhood a quick rub to lubricate it as he lined up behind her, and in once forceful motion, he pounded deep inside her.

Biting her lower lip, she could barely stifle her moan as he forced his rock hard dick into her. She had to brace herself against the back of the sofa, as he began fucking her at a vicious pace, his powerful thrusts inching the furniture forward with each stroke.

"I know this is what you wanted slut," he groaned as one of his hands reached around her body and groped for her tits. "You wanted this big cock back in your married cunt."

She could no longer contain her moaning as she felt him tear at her tank top and his hand make its way to her chest, pushing up her bra and exposing her heaving breasts. She let out a little cry as his fingers located a nipple and pinched sharply, all the while continuing to pump his hips in and out.

"Have you been fantasizing about my cock bitch?" Jake managed to ask in between thrusts. "Have you been imagining fucking me when you fuck your husband like a real slut?"

She hated hearing the words, not just because they were true, but because he was forcing her to hear that reality out loud. A groan was the only answer she offered as he repeatedly slammed into her, his balls slapping against the back of her thighs with each pump.

"You like being a slut for another man don't you?" he half questioned and half announced as his hands moved away from her tits and took hold of her curls bouncing across her back in rhythm with his thrusting. "You fucking crave it. You need it."

She did not know if she did indeed crave it, but despite her resistance, her body was starting to betray her and she began matching his temp, bucking her hips back into his to match his as he began to time his strokes with the tugging of her hair.

"It's okay Megan," he whispered, almost gently. "You can admit it. It's okay to want it."

The pace of his fucking was quickening and she continued to push back with each surge of his cock. Her body was already answering him, but he wanted to hear it. He wanted to break her.

"You do want it don't you?" he pushed, tightening his grip on her hair and pulling her head back up towards him. "You wanna be my whore."

Unable to take it any longer and exhausted from her futile resistance, she closed her eyes and slowly nodded.

"Yes," she sobbed. "Yes."

"That's it baby," he encouraged, one hand pulling on her hair while the other squeezed her tits. "Let it go. Tell me what you want. What you are."

"I'm a slut," she moaned, her pussy contracting in orgasm as she said the words. "I'm a fucking slut."

"Oh yes baby-girl," he urged as he continued to pound into her as she came. "Tell me what this slut needs."

"Fuck me!" she cried out, her release still flowing. "Fuck me hard."

"You like it rough don't you?" he replied, happily obliging her request with long, powerful thrusts. "You like being taken like a cheap whore."

"Yes..." she sighed, her orgasm finally subsiding.

"C'mon baby, you can do better than that!" he demanded as he shoved her head back down and took hold of her hips with both hands. "Show me what kind of slut you are."

Jake began feverishly pumping into her dripping pussy and she found herself almost gasping for breath in between each slam of his cock.

"I'm cheating fucking whore," she moaned, already desperate to cum again. "Fuck me rough and make me your slut."

"You've been craving this haven't you?" he asked, knowing full well the answer. "You've been fantasizing about me."

'Fuck yes," she readily admitted. "All the time."

"You think of me when you fuck your husband, don't you?" he pressed, craving her full submission to him.

"Yes!" she shrieked, a feeling of sheer wickedness ripping through her body as she admitted it. "I think of you when I fuck him!"

"You are a fucking slut," he groaned from behind her. "You wanna be my whore, don't you?"

"Yes, fuck yes." She answered immediately. "I wanna be your whore."

"You are my whore," he proclaimed, as he felt his own orgasm rapidly building. "My little slutty fuck-toy I'm gonna use however I want."

"However you want," she repeated his words, desperate to get off again. "I'm your fucking whore."

Megan knew she was on the verge of cumming a second time, and by now she also knew that she would say or do just about anything to get there.

"You wanna cum on my big cock again baby?" he asked as she lurched her hips back towards him, desperate for every inch he was giving her. "You wanna show me how slutty you are."

"Yes!" She wailed, almost subconsciously revelling in her submission. "I wanna cum on that big fucking cock like a slut!"

Once again Jake yanked on her blonde mane and pulled her up towards him. He tilted her head back towards his and turned her face so he could look her in the eyes.

"And you want me to cum to don't you?" He whispered, as he pulled her lips closer to his. "You want my cum in that slutty pussy again."

She moaned as their lips met and one of his hands again moved to her explore her chest. Instinctively one of hers shot up to cover his and guide them over her yearning tits, directing them to squeeze and pinch. Slowly his kiss moved from her mouth across to her cheek.

"Beg for it, bitch," he breathed against her flush skin. "Beg for my cum."

"Give it to me," she pleaded, grinding her hips into him in an attempt to milk it out. "Please cum in my slutty pussy."

Again their lips locked and she once more let out a deep moan as his mouth left hers and slid over her cheek and across to her neck.

"You wanna be my cumslut don't you?" he groaned, his own orgasm imminent.

"Yes, fuck yes." she replied softly as he pressed his nose into her tangled curls. "Make me your fucking cumslut."

"Now tell me you fucking love me whore." he breathed into her ear, the same final admission of submission he had demanded from her the last time.

And just like the last time, Megan knew she would cum as soon as she said it. But unlike the previous time, the twinge of guilt was far less. She wanted the orgasm that badly.

"I fucking love you." she complied, her whole body beginning to shake as she started to cum.

"Say my name, bitch!" he demanded as his own release began to well up.

"I love you Jake." she moaned as her pussy clamped down on the pulsating cock inside of her. "I'm your fucking slut."

His body shuttered as he finished exploding inside her and he fell forward against her back, enjoying the last few quivers of his orgasm as he tried to catch his breath. Seconds later he pulled out of her and she could feel his cum oozing out of her well used cunt and running down her leg.

Megan could not even move. He body and mind were both frozen as she heard him pulling his pants back on behind her. She closed her eyes and tried to rationalize in her mind what exactly had just happened. Finally, she slowly pushed herself up off of the back of the sofa and turned around.

Jake was gone.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Swingtown Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds