• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Controlled Life Ch. 01

A Controlled Life Ch. 01

12

Tom had always been a submissive. But living in a small town made it very difficult for him to meet people who shared his interests. This, along with the fact that he was overweight and rather plain looking had kept him from ever having a real relationship...let alone one built on Female Dominance. Due to his inability to find a Mistress to serve, he resorted to self-bondage and the occasional web-cam session. Then one day as he was looking through listings of On-line Mistresses he came across an ad for a Princess Dee. She said that she liked to control slaves on-line in all kinds of ways including using Teamviewer. Her ad said she wanted more control than just what she got from having slaves on web-cam and that it allowed her to actually restrict the slave by controlling his computer.

Tom was excited by the idea and replied to her ad saying that he was very interested in this new way of serving. While waiting for her reply he read up on the program and what all it could do. He was a bit nervous that she might find out more about him than he wanted her to, so he took the precaution of using the folder options in Windows to hide the files that he did not want Princess Dee to see. He then downloaded the program as he thought he was safe and that this would be a lot of fun for him as he really did enjoy submitting.

Two days later he got an Instant Message from Princess Dee saying that she would accept him as her new Teamviewer slave and that he was to have his Teamviewer open and set to allow Full Access at 4pm on Saturday. Tom was so excited by the idea of this new form of submission that he immediately went into the bathroom and wanked himself crazy. "This will be so much fun!" he thought to himself as he pretended that he was already under her control.

Saturday could not come fast enough for Tom; but when it finally did he turned on his computer and ran the Teamviewer program as soon as he woke up. While he waited for 4 o'clock to come he busied himself by reading all of his favorite bondage stories on the web...this did nothing but get him so aroused and in a dither that he was afraid he would cum as soon as she logged into his PC. Right before 4pm he closed his web browser and deleted its history so she would not know what he had been doing all day.

At 4pm he saw the Teamviewer box pop open and a message saying "Awaiting Authentication". Princess Dee then sent him an Instant Message and asked him what the password was. Tom had not set a permanent password as he was not sure how this would go, and did not want her to be able to access his PC if he decided that this was not for him. He gave her the temporary password and watched as the box shrunk down into the bottom right-hand corner of his screen as the connection was completed. Princess Dee was now in his computer and Tom was both totally excited and frightened by this.

On her side of the connection Princess Dee just smiled. She knew much more about Teamviewer and its capabilities than Tom or any other slave could ever imagine. The first thing she did upon connection was to go up to the tab in the top of her window that showed Tom's screen to her. She then clicked on Extras and Remote System Info. This gave her the computer name of Tom's PC as well as his IP address. She chuckled to herself when she saw that Tom had foolishly used his full name when he had set up his computer. "This will be too easy" she thought to herself.

Tom had no idea about any of this and was waiting for something to happen.

Princess Dee then closed the Remote System Information box and clicked on Extras again; she then selected chat and typed in "hello slave." into the box.

Tom was surprised when the little box in the corner popped up and saw what she had typed. He quickly typed in his reply of "Hello Princess, how are you?" into his chat box. He was still nervous but getting more turned on by the moment. Princess Dee then said that before they could continue that she needed to make some changes to his Teamviewer settings since their connection was so slow, and asked if he would allow her to do so. Tom said yes and then watched as his cursor started to move across his screen. He saw it stop on his Teamviewer icon as Princess Dee double clicked on it, bringing up his Teamviewer box. Tom watched as she then clicked on his Extras Tab and then his Options. First Princess Dee checked off the box marked "Start Teamviewer with Windows" Tom then watched as Princess Dee clicked on his Security Tab and then started to type in a password. He stopped her from typing and asked her why she was adding a password to his PC. She explained that once she had set the options up as she needed them that she would need to disconnect and then reconnect, and that it was easier to do so if she had a permanent password...that way if she got disconnected she could just reconnect instead of having to wait for him to send her the new temporary password. Tom thought this made sense and allowed her to go ahead and add a password; he figured that he could always change it or remove it later if this didn't work out.

Princess Dee then clicked on his Remote Control tab and set his Quality setting to Optimize Speed. She then clicked on his Advanced tab and unchecked all of the Log File boxes. This would prevent Tom from being able to look through the logs and try to determine what she had done. Then she clicked on OK putting all of her settings into place. She then told Tom that she would now reconnect and that hopefully the speed would be much better. He watched as the little box disappeared and a large box appeared saying that "This was a free session". He then saw the little box appear back in the corner as Princess Dee reconnected to his PC.

"Is it faster now?" he asked her.

Princess Dee then moved the mouse over his screen pretending to see if the speed was any better and then smiled as she told him "Oh yes, this will work much better".

Tom watched in fascination as the cursor moved about the screen without him touching the mouse. He then saw it stop on his Start button where Princess Dee then clicked it open. She then went to Tom's Control Panel and opened up his User Accounts and Family Safety. Tom balked at this and asked her what she was doing. Princess Dee explained to Tom that she needed to have her own account on his PC for some of the controls and that he needed to stop moving the mouse or she would stop him. Tom, who had experience with XP and Vista knew that without his password she could not take away his admin rights and that he could undo any of her changes; agreed to let her continue...little realizing that Seven was a whole different operating system.

He then watched as Princess Dee created a new user account named Princess Dee with admin rights and again balked when she started to add a password. Princess Dee said that she was tired of him interrupting her and that she was going to stop him from doing so; she also threatened that if he quit the session that she would never talk to him again. Tom was too excited and too desperate to have this happen so he started to type that he would behave. As he was typing this he saw his cursor going up to the top of his screen. Princess Dee had had enough and had clicked on her Actions button and then selected the Disable Remote Input option. Tom was not surprised when his typing no longer showed up on screen. He tried moving his mouse to move the cursor to no avail...Princess Dee had locked out his inputs.

Princess Dee then finished typing in her password and setting up her account. She then told Tom to be patient as what she was doing would take a few minutes. She then clicked on Tom's Start button and Switch User. Tom then watched in fascination as the cursor moved over to her new account on his PC and as her password appeared; but it was just dots as far as Tom could tell. Nothing happened for several minutes as the computer created Princess Dee's profile on the PC but then Tom saw the cursor start to move again as Princess Dee had resumed her control. Tom watched as the cursor floated back up to the top of his screen, and Princess Dee then clicked on her Actions button and clicked on Show Black Screen. Tom panicked as his screen went black...he could no longer see what Princess Dee was up to.

Princess Dee went back into his Teamviewer options and to his Advanced Settings. She then quickly checked the boxes for Disable Teamviewer Shutdown and Changes Require Administrative Rights on This Computer; and then entered her own password into the 'Protect options with password' and 'Confirm password' boxes. She then clicked the OK button. She knew that this would prevent Tom from being able to undo any of the Teamviewer settings she had just entered. By this time Tom was about to terminate the connection, but before he could do so Princess Dee unchecked the Show Black Screen option giving Tom a moment to relax so she could catch him off-guard again. She knew that most slaves would run away when the screen went black and not give her time to get everything done that she needed to. She knew that if she broke it up the slave would relax a bit and wouldn't immediately disconnect if she made the screen black again. She was right of course and Tom started to catch his breath thinking that she was just messing with his mind and didn't really have time to do anything serious to his PC yet. So when it went black again Princess Dee had more than enough time to go back into the User Accounts menu and change him to a Standard User and remove his password.

"Thank God he has Windows Seven" thought Princess Dee, "this makes it much easier". Princess Dee chuckled to herself as she thought about the fact that it was also the Professional version instead of the Home version. That would make her job so much easier later on since it would allow her to edit group and user policies.

Tom had no idea of what had happened yet; he thought he was going to somehow be controlled remotely and that it would be like a web-cam session...once and done...unless he decided to try her out again. But so far she had not really done anything...he expected her to look at his pictures or stuff like that since that is what he heard most Dommes do when he was reading about Teamviewer and domination; or that she would turn on his web-cam and make him do things while she went through his PC. So far he was disappointed that neither one of those had happened, and he was totally unaware that within a matter of minutes Princess Dee now had permanent access to his PC and that he no longer had any admin capabilities at all.

By this time Tom was a little disappointed and thinking that this was a total waste of time and he would never bother to do anything like this again, but then to his surprise Princess Dee told him to reopen his messenger program and that she would now begin to dominate him in ways he never imagined.

"Finally," Tom thought to himself "maybe there will be something to this after all." He went ahead and signed into his messenger program as she requested really not knowing what to expect. As soon as he did this he was quite taken aback as Princess Dee then moved his cursor down and opened up an IM to herself.

She then went up to IM options and turned on his web-cam. "There we go, now I can see you and make sure that you obey me" Princess Dee said. Tom was excited to hear her voice for the first time and found it to be both authoritarian and sultry at the same time. He thought to himself how much fun it was going to be listening to her tell him what to do. Unknown to Tom, Princess Dee had software on her computer to capture and record streaming video and take stills from web-cams.

"One more piece in the puzzle" laughed Princess Dee to herself...she now had his real name, his IP address, and his picture, "this is almost too easy."

"Now slave, tell me what kind of toys or other items you have there that I can have you use for my amusement?" she asked him. Tom was getting giddy with excitement. He loved to play on web-cam and had all kinds of toys that he had bought over the years. They weren't things that he really enjoyed per se; but they were things that he had been asked to have or use during previous web-cam sessions he had had. So his collection of items had gradually built up and were as various as the women he had played with in the past. He told her he had cuffs, rope, dildos, butt-plugs, some cross-dressing items, makeup, clamps, clothespins, blindfolds, gags, a riding crop and paddles. "Wonderful," said Princess Dee "go gather everything up while I browse around on your PC and the Internet."

Tom had mixed feelings about this...yes he was going to be dominated which he really enjoyed, but he was also nervous about leaving his PC unattended while she had it under her control. He hesitated for only a minute as the desire to be dominated was stronger than his fear. "Besides," he reassured himself "my important files are hidden."

As he was gathering his toys Princess Dee opened up his web browser and went to the Collarme website. She clicked through several of the profiles looking for just the banner ad she needed on the right-hand side of the page. After 13 or 14 profiles...she found just what she needed. There was a banner ad saying "Meet people in" and a hypertext link listing the city and state that Tom was in. She then closed the browser so Tom would not know that she had added another piece to her puzzle. On her own PC she then did a people search using his name and city; she laughed cruelly to herself when his address and phone number popped up. She now had permanent access to his PC as long as it was connected to the Internet, she had his name, phone number, address, city, state, IP address and even his picture; and in just a few minutes she would have video and pictures of him in all kinds of compromising and humiliating situations. Poor Tom had no idea of any of this as he happily gathered his toys together.

When Tom got back he had an armful of toys. Princess Dee then instructed him to spread them all out on the floor in front of the camera so she could see everything she had to work with. Princess Dee looked over everything carefully before deciding exactly what she was going to have Tom do to himself. She knew that once he did these things and she had it on video, that there was no escape for him and that she could then begin to take things much, much further than Tom had ever anticipated. Tom had no idea that what was about to happen would be the beginning of his new life as a totally controlled slave to Princess Dee. He was still gullibly under the belief that this was just only a "session" and thought that once it was over that things would go back to the way they were.

Princess Dee then told Tom to get undressed and that from now until she told him otherwise, he was not to respond to her or the camera in any way; but to carry out her commands. Tom was about to ask her why, when he saw the stern look on her face and decided to go along with her commands. Shrugging his shoulders, he resigned himself to see what she had in mind.

Princess Dee quickly looked down to her own keyboard and adjusted the settings on her web-cam capture software so it would record the audio and video from his cam separately. She could always merge them together again later; but for now she wanted it to look like Tom was doing all of the things he was about to do of his own volition. Without the audio...Tom would never be able to prove that he was being told what to do, or lie and say that he was being forced. Anyone who received the file would just see Tom acting out a sick and kinky fantasy alone in his own living room.

"Now, my naughty little slut," Princess Dee started. "Turn around and get your makeup that I see there". Tom turned around and went over to pick up the small make up kit he had bought.

"Okay sissy, now come back over here to your desk and use your webcam and monitor to put on your makeup. Do it just like if you were sitting in front of a mirror. Let's see...subtle or sluttish????" Princess Dee chuckled to herself. She already knew that the more garish and outlandish she went, the worse it would be for Tom. "Let's go with sluttish my little sissy. I want you to put on the makeup nice and heavy for me."

Tom started with the foundation. He only had the one color and it wasn't even close to his flesh tone. Tom didn't want to take time looking through the colors when he bought it, as it was already almost too embarrassing. If he spent time looking, he was afraid that people would realize that he was buying it for himself.

Princess Dee had to suppress a laugh as she saw his white face start to take on a much darker complexion. "Perfect!" she thought to herself; the contrast between his white body and darker face would draw immediate attention to his made up face as he carried out her plans.

Princess Dee then instructed Tom to put on his lipstick...again, she was more than bemused when she saw that the lipstick Tom had was a very bright and vibrant red. This would again really contrast with his foundation. "God, he looks like a cross between a whore and a clown" she thought," I may as well go all out here and make him embellish it for full effect". At this thought she told Tom to put it on much heavier and to go slightly outside his lip lines to make them appear much fuller.

Tom complied in silence as she hadn't yet given him permission to respond or speak..."If nothing else," Tom thought..."I can impress her with my obedience". Princess Dee then had him use the bright pink eye-shadow as a blusher and instructed him to fill in his eyelids with the darkest blue eye-shadow he had all the way up to his eyebrows.

It was everything Princess Dee could do to avoid bursting out into laughter at this point...she needed to maintain her composure or else Tom would react to her and blow the chance of making it look like Tom was doing this all on his own. So instead of laughing at him, she told him that she was so happy that he could obey her earlier instructions. Tom almost beamed with pride at this comment; but also suppressed it as he did not want to disappoint her right after she had praised him. Tom was beginning to really get excited sexually at the control he was finally experiencing.

"Now slave, go back to your toys and get your small butt-plug and put it in...no lube. If you need to get it a little wet...just suck on it for a minute" Princess Dee told him.

Tom bent down and picked it up, and started to turn around towards the camera when Princess Dee told him not to. She just wanted him to keep his back to the camera and pretend it wasn't there. Tom put it into his mouth and began to suck on it and lick it as best as he could so it would go in easier. Princess Dee was thrilled that she did not have to tell Tom again not to turn around. Once he got it wet enough, Tom brought it around behind him, bent over and slowly inserted it into his ass. Princess Dee watched as the wide part crested his anus and the butt-plug was pulled the rest of the way into his ass. As it slid the rest of the way in, Tom quickly stood back up in surprise as it popped into him. The camera was lined up perfectly behind Tom and caught all the action...including his now twitching penis.

"You're doing great slave, just keep pretending that I am not here." Princess Dee told him. "Now I want you to put on that lovely little hot pink bra and panties I saw earlier."

Tom went back over to the pile of toys in the floor, and again...making sure he did not turn around, he picked up the panties and slid them up his legs. He was just able to pull the elastic band over the tip of his now fully hard erection. He then grabbed the bra off the floor and put it on with the skill born of practice. He brought the ends together in front of himself so he could easily clasp them together, spun it around his chest and pulled the shoulder straps up over his arms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Controlled Life Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds