• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Arab Christian Femdom in Ottawa

Arab Christian Femdom in Ottawa

When most people think of Lebanese women, in those rare moments they bother remembering us lovely eastern ladies, they think we're ultra-conservative and repressed, whether we're Christian or Muslim. Me? I'm the one Lebanese chick who breaks the mold. I'm the wild one. I was born in the town of Hasbeya in the Republic of Lebanon, but raised in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario, which my parents Muriel and Augustin Abdullah moved to shortly after my birth. Yeah! In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Artemis Abdullah, your favorite Lebanese Christian dominatrix, and this is the tale of one of my exploits.

I attend Carleton University, where I study Criminology. One of these days, I'm going to be a federal police officer. I can see myself as an RCMP officer one day, with nationwide jurisdiction as far as law enforcement goes. How cool would that be? In the eyes of my parents, I'm a sweet gal, but looks can definitely be deceiving. On Sundays, I go to a certain Lebanese church in the east end of Ottawa, prim and proper like any decent Lebanese Christian gal. My parents are very religious, and kind of conservative. Me? Like I said before, I'm a wild one. Recently I discovered the world of BDSM, and began experimenting. I am a dominatrix, and I love to dominate the fools who come to me, eager to please. It's fun. Hey, someone's got to be on top and it might as well be me.

While attending a munch for BDSM enthusiasts in the City of Ottawa one Sunday night, I met a pretty interesting guy. Joshua Adewale, a big and tall young Black man originally from Nigeria. I was instantly drawn to him, partly because I find dark-skinned guys hot, and also because we were the only people under forty at the party. That's the thing with the BDSM scene, most of the time you're dealing with an older crowd. Joshua and I were the only minorities at the party, everyone else was Caucasian. Well, even though we stood out like sore thumbs, we still had fun.

I was polite to the other guests, and made small talk, but I only had eyes for Joshua Adewale, the handsome Nigerian stud. A lot of us Arab ladies find Black men fascinating, but we rarely go for them because Arabian families, both Christian and Muslim, are notoriously racist. It's no secret that us Lebanese Christians got no love for Muslims. They're the ones who fucked up our beautiful Republic of Lebanon in recent decades with their religious wars. Still, I think my father, a proud Lebanese Christian man who can't stand Muslims, would rather I bring home a Saudi guy than a Black Christian man like our friend Joshua here. Isn't that something?

Joshua and I totally clicked at the party, and as it turns out, we had a lot in common. For starters, we're both from devout Christian families. His family is Adventist, and mine is Maronite Catholic. He goes to the University of Ottawa, where he majors in civil engineering. There's a friendly rivalry going on between the University of Ottawa and Carleton University as far as their sports teams go, but Joshua was cool, for a Gee-Gee. We exchanged numbers that night, and also added each other on Facebook. When the munch concluded, Joshua and I went around shaking hands with the other partygoers before he put me in a cab and wished me goodnight. I had a smile on my face as I went home that night. The guy isn't just cute, he seems really cool!

Joshua and I began hanging out regularly, and I found him fascinating. He was smart and easygoing, but also quite funny and absolutely wonderful company. He took me to restaurants and movie theaters, and always kept me entertained. The only thing about him I couldn't figure out was how a sexy guy like him was single. I mean, was it on purpose or was there something wrong with him? When I finally asked him about it in my own roundabout way, Joshua smiled sadly and told me he recently ended a relationship with his former girlfriend, a Haitian chick named Annette June Angier.

I smiled at Joshua and shared with him one of the best-kept secrets of womankind. The best way to get over a woman is another woman. He smiled at that and squeezed my hand. I grinned at Josh, and then we kissed. Thus began my relationship with the muscle-bound Nigerian Christian lad. My relationship with Joshua was off to a good start. We're both really passionate people. Also, we're a good fit, as far as our interests in BDSM went. He's a sub and I'm a dominatrix. How cool is that? I promised Joshua to take him to hell and back if only he cared to experiment with me. Well, he accepted my challenge and let's just say that I did not disappoint him. I'm new to BDSM but I've already dominated several guys. Never a Black guy, though. This ought to be fun. I've never dominated someone like Joshua before. Hmmm. This ought to be good. I took him home for some fun.

Right now, Nigerian stud Joshua Adewale is squealing like a little bitch. Why would a strong Black man like him do such a thing? I know! Could it be because I've got my fist up his ass? That would do it! With my gloved hand up his ass, Joshua is howling like one of the damned and I haven't heard sweeter music since I went to the Ottawa symphony orchestra a while back. Dude's a real screamer, and I like that in a man. Earlier, I bent Joshua over and spanked his Black ass until it turned Black and blue, and then I lubricated his ass before fucking him with my strap-on dildo. I love fucking guys in the ass with my dildo. It's a lot of fun. So far I've done two white guys, one Arab guy and two Chinese guys that way. Joshua is the first Black man to ride this Lebanese dominatrix's strap-on dildo, but I promise you he won't be the last!

Joshua loved my strap-on dildo so much that he asked me for more, which led me to ask him whether he'd ever been fisted before. Well, he said he always wanted to try it. I grabbed some gloves and lubricant, and douched him before we got the anal fisting party started. I'm always ready to experiment, ladies and gentlemen, that's the kind of woman I am. It took me a while, and lots of patience and lubricant but I finally worked my hand up Joshua's ass. I fisted a big strong Black man while looking him in the eyes and taunting him as he screamed like a bitch. Who says Arab women are submissive and passive? I'd like to see any man, Christian or Muslim, try to boss me around when I've got my fist up his ass. I don't care if he's the Saudi King himself, I'd make him my bitch!

Joshua and I had a lot of fun during that first session, that's for sure. I definitely like the chemistry we share, in and out of the bedroom. I like a sexy man who's comfortable with his sexuality and open-minded about experimenting. I have dated a bisexual man in the past, a Turkish Christian guy named Luther Bagis, born and raised in the City of London, England, to Turkish immigrant parents. He was a lot of fun, too bad he's gone. Joshua and I have wicked fun the likes of which most people can only imagine. We're dating now, and although people tend to gawk because they're not used to seeing Arab women with Black men, we don't care. We're happy together, in the most kinky way possible.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Arab Christian Femdom in Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds