• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Wife Loves My Panties

My Wife Loves My Panties

I first met my wife right after my divorce. We were both coming off of a 10 year marriage that just wasn't working. My wife's sex life was so dull she often pretended to be asleep so she didn't have to have sex with her husband. My situation was very different. My wife got pregnant very quickly in our marriage and from that day a fear of pregnancy dominated her. Birth control pills, condoms, nothing made her feel safe, so when I asked for sex she would give me a hand job, nothing more.

My wife is a very healthy, athletic lady who carries herself with confidence. She has 36D tits a thin waist and a beautiful, very big, plump, but tight ass that I really love. My favorite thing is to fuck her from behind, either standing or with her on her hands and knees. She favors riding me, so I ask her to do that cowgirl so I can watch her ass pound my cock.

When my wife and I first met over 30 years ago she was very eager to fuck. I know this because she has openly told me how much she wanted to fuck me the first day we met. I was apprehensive about getting into a new relationship rebounding from a divorce. Months went by and we became good friends. One day a long picnic turned sexual and things got very hot.

Even though it's been over 30 years since that day I remember clearly her wearing very sexy silk burgundy bikini panties and a matching silk and lace bra. She looked so sexy with her washboard stomach and skinny waist with that that big ass. I was shocked how big her nipples were. I could no longer resist and wanted to fuck her. My fear of being too quick after not having sex for the last 10 years was quickly relieved. My first load was quick, but the second and third lasted long enough to satisfy my wife. We were off to a great start sexually.

Shortly, after that day our sex became a regular part of our lives each week. We even shopped for panties for her together. My wife always wears something sexy when we go out together. Sometimes we want to fuck and she is wearing cotton panties. On those occasions she will say,

"Let me quickly change my panties." Or

"Why don't you go pick some pretty panties you want me to wear."

I'm not sure where or when it happened, but now whenever we fuck my wife leaves her panties on. She loves the vibrator over her panties. It helps get the intensity of the vibrations exactly right. I love fucking her ass and rubbing her panties. The sight of her bent over the bed with that big ass covered in silk or lace ready to be fucked is so erotic. I love fucking her from behind standing up and watching my cock go in and out of her panties.

My love for my wife's panties is just like any other man. They are so sexy and the only idea of panties for a woman is to look hot for her man so the foreplay gets heated up real fast and the fucking follows. I've always looked for sexy men's underwear. I had silk thongs and silk men's underwear from traditional manufacturers. It seems as though all of these underwear manufacturers made the crotch of their underwear thicker and less sexy. As the years passed I always wanted to wear sexy panties like a woman, but I never felt comfortable telling my wife for fear of rejection.

My sex is so great with my wife. We communicate what we like to each other. Our evenings out to dinner are full talk about the sex to come. I wanted to wear my own panties, but how could I tell my wife. I read panty stories on literotica.com. I told my wife about stories there where a man wore panties and where a wife actually asked the husband to wear panties. She felt it was weird and said she liked her men masculine.

I showed her some Man Panty sites and she wondered why men liked to wear panties. We talked about it and I said,

"I like to wear something special when we go our just like you. They make my cock feel real good, too."

I bought a couple pairs of panties online. They are silky, but made for men. My wife was not sure, but ended up saying she like the way I look in them.

One day I walked out into the kitchen wearing only a pair of my wife's leopard panties with aqua lace trim. She said,

"Take those off. I don't like that."

At the same time she loves how my balls feel in my man panties. She says I look good and feel good with them on. She asked me to leave them on when I fuck her. The bikini or tanga style panties I own allow me to tuck the panties under my balls which leave my ass covered in panties and my cock exposed for sucking and fucking. As I buy a new pair of panties I immediately wear them to dinner and we fuck in them. After fucking I return the panties to normal position so I get my wife's nectar and drops of my own cum on them. That's our way of initiating both my wife's and my panties.

My wife has a special "hat box" where she keeps all of her "fuck me" panties.

I usually get to pick what I want her to wear when we go out. A few months ago my wife announced that she had purchased me a special leopard box to store my "fuck me panties".

It was the first time she actually used the term panties for me and what I wear. I love that term for what I wear.

Last week we went out for Valentines Day. At dinner my wife handed me a gift. I opened it to see a pair of fish net man panties. She said,

"Go put these on now. Here' a small garbage bag. Put your underwear in it and throw them in the bathroom garbage. I want you to wear panties from now on."

My cock immediately got hard. That night was some real special fucking.

My wife comments how good my ass looks in the fishnet thong she bought me. Last night my wife and I left for dinner early. I was wearing black man panties and she was wearing black panties with see through lace in the front and solid silk on her ass. We were on our way to the Jeep dealer. I bought my wife the Jeep Unlimited she had wanted for many years. She is always in a good mood, but today she was very happy

As on most days the conversation easily shifted to sex. I reminded her about two literotica.com stories about wives asking husbands to wear panties. One couple had two small kids and extended the husband's business trips once in a while to the weekend. These weekends always involved newly purchased panties and lots of fucking the wife wearing panties. This time the wife showed the husband a pair of sexy black panties and said,

"These are for you."

He smiled and said, "All of your panties are for me."

She said, that's not what I mean as she showed him she was wearing a new black thong. These are for you. Put them on. He was reluctant, but did as he was told with a very hard cock.

He said, "I don't want to do this."

His wife said, "You brain says no, but our hard cock says yes."

He had a big cum in the panties and became a panty husband from that day forward.

Another story mimicked what my wife did with the wife giving the husband panties in a gift bag along with a butt plug and lube. She said,

"Go put these on and throw your underwear away. You are going to wear panties from now on."

He did as he was told and loved it.

My wife and I picked up her new car and headed to the Mall to buy a cardigan sweater. She wants to wear a sexy bra under a cardigan sweater with the buttons open so the bra shows just a little. She found a very thin pink one that looks soooo sexy. While she tried it on I saw a white silk blouse that is see through. She loved that and will wear it with jeans.

As we left the store we walked to Victoria Secrets. We didn't buy anything, but we saw a very sexy lace bra for her to wear under the white blouse. We'll be back. We go into that Victoria Secrets two or three times a month. As we left the store I was holding my wife's hand and said,

"Some day when you let me I'm going to by a pair of panties in there for me and a matching pair for you."

She said, "Go ahead. I don't care."

My mind was spinning. My wife allowed man panties, but never wanted me to wear female panties. She had just said it was OK. I simply said,

"I love you so much" and kissed her cheek.

We went to dinner. It was a little early so afterward I said,

"Let's go back to VS."

She asked why. I told her I wanted to check out the styles I could wear and what style might work for his and her panties.

She said, "Not now, maybe next time."

I said, "Are you afraid to buy a medium and a large at the store where the ladies know us. They might realize we are buying for both you and me."

She indicated she didn't care as long as I didn't say something to embarrass her.

She then said, "There's no need to buy new panties. You can just wear some of mine."

I got instantly hard. My wife who didn't want me in ladies panties has decided it's OK for me to wear her panties.

We arrived home. I set up the candles, incense and music for an enjoyable love session in our bedroom we call the fuck palace. I got my wife's panty hat box and took it to the kitchen. I opened it on the island and was going through it and my wife was actually suggesting panties I should wear. The sexual energy was at its peak for me. I put about ten pairs of her panties in my leopard panty box. I returned to the kitchen wearing an old style pair of silk peach panties that completely covered my cock. They were a stretch silk. My cock was hard and you could clearly see my head, shaft and balls under the panties. I was really hard, as hard as I've been in recent memory.

She actually said, "Those panties look nice on you. I like the newer styles that are far more skimpy"

My wife played with me in the panties and we moved to the bedroom.

The fucking was very intense. It was our third straight day of fucking and at 66 I'm usually not as hard or animalistic on the third day. The sex is usually far more relaxed when we fuck that many days in a row. The panties had me going crazy. My wife tucked the front under my balls and we left them on as she rode me cowgirl. I stood her up and fucked her from behind and I put her on her back on the edge of the bed while I stood up and pounded her. At one point my wife used coco butter on my nipples. I was going crazy. Finally, after over 45 minutes for slow strokes followed by hard pounding strokes with the sounds of my hips hitting her ass I was ready and so was my wife. My wife asked me to cum. I had a very big load which started dripping out of my wife. I released the panties from under my balls so they were back in place. I was wearing my wife's old panties with her nectar and my cum on them.

Sex has hit a new peak for us. Whatever we enjoy as a couple is what we do. I love my wife and her panties so much. Thank god for my wife. I am so lucky to have her. I am now her panty husband and am ready for more fucking and panties tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Wife Loves My Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds