• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Love in Ethiopia

Black Love in Ethiopia

Let's get one thing straight, ladies and gentlemen. I am a serial sodomizer. I love pounding Black male asses. I love to bend a Black guy over, spread his ass cheeks and invade him with my plastic dick. I love to fuck Black men, and I am good at it. My trusty strap-on dildo has been inside one hundred Black men as of today, and I'm just getting warmed up. Nothing I love more than to make a big and strong Black man howl as I fill his ass with my strap-on dildo. I've topped all kinds of Black men in this manner. From the hoodlum guys with their Durag and tattoos to the college students, the businessmen, the church guys and even some gay black dudes and the occasional bisexual Black guys who were curious about pegging. Hey, I take all comers, you know? This Black strap-on diva absolutely does not discriminate!

Silly me, in all the excitement, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Francine Xavier. My friends call me F.X. for short, and I'm a Black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Calgary, province of Alberta. I was born in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario, and moved to metropolitan Calgary ten years ago, after graduating from the University of Ottawa with my bachelor's degree in business administration. I am happily single, and have an awesome job working for the Canadian Revenue Agency as an auditor. When I'm not at work, hanging out with my friends or praying in my favorite church, I am out there chasing male booty. Make that Black male booty because men of other races don't do anything for me.

Today, February 18, 2013, I am celebrating my thirty sixth birthday in style. How? By pounding the living daylights out of my latest submissive, a big and tall Ethiopian guy named Michael Berihun. I've got Michael bent over my sofa, face down and ass up, his entire body trembling. My dildo is up his ass, filling him up. Dude hasn't screamed yet. Michael is really something. Standing six-foot-two, lean and muscular, with light brown skin, curly black hair and pale bronze eyes. Like so many people from the Horn of Africa, he's a beautiful blend of African and Arabian. I find men from that part of the world exotic and beautiful. I think Ethiopian and Eritrean guys are among the world's most beautiful Black men. I am into them and lucky for me, they are into me.

I met Michael while walking around the University of Calgary campus. It's where I got my MBA, a long time ago. When I saw this tall, cute brother with a great build and nice ass walking around the library, I thought he was Somali but after observing him closely and noticing the silver cross hanging around his neck, I knew he had to be either Eritrean or Ethiopian. The Republic of Ethiopia is a mostly Christian country, though Muslims are about twenty percent of the population, I think. As for the Somalis, they're all Muslim, and the few Somali Christians I've seen on YouTube videos are probably in hiding because Islam mandates the death penalty for any Muslim who converts to another religion. Me? I was brought up Catholic and consider myself a nondenominational Christian these days. I wish people would stop making a big deal out of religion in Africa and the Middle East but they're a bit nutty down there so it's their problem, you know?

One thing that Jews, Christians and Muslims need to remember is that God has no religion. If you want to connect to God, get on your knees and pray. He will hear your prayer and listen to you. Doesn't matter if you do it in a church, synagogue, mosque or in the basement of your apartment building. God is everywhere. All at once. Anyhow, that's my two cents about the issues of religious conflicts going in the parts of the world that have birthed my favorite men. Maybe I should go after some Black Muslim guys with my strap-on dildo next. I'd love to see some tough Muslim dude talking trash about Israel or Western society while I fucked him in the ass. Yeah, that would be the day!

Anyhow, where was I? Silly me, sometimes I get so distracted. Must be getting old, I guess. Before I started reminiscing and getting off-topic, I was telling you about Michael Berihun, the tall and handsome young Ethiopian man whose ass I got to fuck on my thirty-sixth birthday. When we first met in the Calgary University library, Michael was drawn to me. Honestly, I'd be surprised if he wasn't. I'm quite beautiful, if I do say so. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, slim and fit but curvy where it counts. I have dark brown skin, almond-shaped golden brown eyes and long black hair which I keep neatly braided. I get funny looks at the Canadian Revenue Agency because of my "ethnic" hairstyle but I don't give a damn. I am a Black woman and damn proud to be. I wear my hair natural. My braids come down to my shoulders and they're all me, thank you very much.

Michael Berihun and I grabbed coffee that day, and got to know each other a bit. We really connected, and I snared him in my web of seduction. That's why he ended up on my sofa, face down and ass up, with my strap-on dildo in his ass. I whispered into his ear that he was my bitch now. When he didn't answer me, I smacked him upside the head and thrust my strap-on dildo deeper into his ass. That got his attention, and he obediently confirmed aloud that he was my little bitch. We changed positions, and I fucked him as he lay on his back, ass spread and legs in the air. I spanked Michael's ass and he yelped as I filled his ass with my strap-on dildo, pounding him mercilessly. I fucked him until he cried, and made a damn mess on my dildo but it was worth it. I'd just have to wash up afterwards, that's all. It was fun.

After this memorable first session together, Michael Berihun and I became regular fuck buddies. I'm happy to say that this energetic Ethiopian stud is good in the sack. He's got a nice long dick, stamina for days and the will to use both to satisfy this woman's body. He's so good at licking pussy that I told him he must have been a lesbian in a past life. Yeah, he's a lot of fun but to me, nothing beats the rush I get when I bend a Black dude over and stuff him with my strap-on dildo like a Thanksgiving turkey. Gets me all hot and bothered just thinking about it. How about you, dear reader? Are you into this sort of thing? If so the line forms to the right!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Love in Ethiopia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds