• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Detention with Ms Marshall - Day 05

Detention with Ms Marshall - Day 05

Day 5

After what happened in Ms Marshall's detention yesterday, the only thing I could think of all day was what she would make me do next. It was the end of the week, Friday afternoon at last. While everyone else was going to race home when the bell rang, I only had one destination.

Knock knock.

"Come in." I entered the room. Ms Marshall was standing by table. It was cleared of all the books and papers. Sat at the end were two boxes -- one of tissues and one of disposable latex gloves from the science labs. She was wearing a navy blue business jacket that was already unbuttoned to show some cleavage. Yesterday's boots had been replaced by heeled shoes.

"Pants down. Boxers down. Sit up on the table." My heart skipped a beat of panic. She seemed very serious and I had no idea what she had in store.

"Quickly. I don't have all day." I complied, lowered my boxers to my ankles and shuffled towards her in a very undignified way. I was already hard from the excitement of the fact whatever she had in store, it would involve me cumming. I sat on the end of the table. She looked at me with disdain.

"I gave you a task for yesterday. Did you manage it?" She had told me not to masturbate. I had failed. Nevertheless, I nodded and figured she would never know for sure.

"I hope that's the truth. Now, move forward and lie down on the desk. Face upwards." I slid down the desk and lay on it, facing upwards as if awaiting a doctor's examination. The table surface was quite cold against my bare legs. I put my hands by my sides.

"Have you ever had a woman touch your cock?" I couldn't quite believe me ears. I shook my head. My entire sexual history up until detention on Monday was a lifetime of jerking off.

"Well, let's have a little feel around here." She slowly pulled out a glove from the box and pulled it over her hand tight with a snap. This was so slow and deliberate it had to be designed to turn me on. It worked. She then pulled out the second glove and repeated the ritual. My penis was like an iron rod watching this. My heart was about to burst through my chest.

"Have you ever jerked off with a rubber glove?" She asked with a wicked grin. I had been stealing gloves from the science labs for this very purpose for years. Filling them with various substances from chocolate pudding to whipped cream to see what it would feel like. But I couldn't admit that to Ms Marshall. I shook my head.

"Well, this is going to tingle a little." She grabbed my penis with her right hand. The shock of the sensation made me sit up and gasp. It was a much harder grip than I would use myself, probably similar to the grip of holding a tennis racket. She let go again.

"Lie back down." I lay back again. My penis was throbbing with anticipation.

"Tuck your hands under your ass. If they come back out, or you sit up, we stop and detention was over." I nodded and done as she said. There was no way I was going to blow this chance.

"Now, we'll start again. This time with a little action." She gripped me again, and pulled me up and down three or four times at a slow pace. The grip was hard enough that her hand wasn't actually sliding up and down me, she was pulling my whole cock up and down with her hand. I gasped with the sensation -- no matter how elaborate a masturbation set-up you can have with props and everything, it doesn't compare to actually being stimulated by a woman like this.

"How does that feel." I let out another gasp. Unless she changed things up this wasn't going to last long. Thankfully she stopped.

"Now, do you like to play with your balls?" Before I could answer she grabbed them with the other hand and gently gripped and released a few times. It sent a tingle all around me. I knew if she started jerking me again while doing that things would be over in a flash.

"Would you like a little of this?" I looked up and she pulled a little bottle of lube from her pocket. She squeezed a little onto her hand and looked at me with a grin.

"This might be a little cold." She slapped it around my penis and twisted her hand up and down. The cold shock was replaced by the electricity of the lube stimulating the entire length of me. She was going up and down with a twist round the head, and it had me near the brink. I tilted my head to get a proper look at what she was doing, seeing the gloved hand slide around me was the greatest thing I had ever seen. She caught my watching and stopped again.

"What did I say? Look at the ceiling until we are done. Last warning." I lay back down and stared straight up. But all I thought of was the image of her white gloved hands working me.

"Because you were bad, I'm going to finish you off now. This is going to be fast and hard." I tensed up slightly from how angry she sounded and in preparation for what she was going to do. She gripped me hard and started roughly jerking me at top speed.

"Cum for me. Cum for me right now." I could feel an orgasm on the way. She was pulling so hard and fast it didn't even really have time to build. I tensed up harder.

"That's right. Cum." I started to feel the contractions of an orgasm but she was still pulling so fast that I started to erupt before the orgasm peaked. I felt a hot blast land on my and then more run down my penis. She didn't stop.

"I'm going to give you a little extra for being bad." She slowed down and kept on pulling hard. I wasn't ejaculating any more but was still writhing from the orgasm. The head of my penis was starting to feel sensitive with each tug and I grimaced a little.

"Just a little more, then you can go." She pulled another couple times and them my hand instinctively came up to reach at her to make her stop. She gripped the top of my penis hard and I shot up in a jolt with the pain.

"That's for not doing what I said. Now clean yourself up and go." She was furious. I looked down for the first time and saw the mess. There was one blast on my stomach, the rest on her gloves. I grabbed a tissue as she peeled off the gloves and put them in the bin. I quickly pulled up my pants and stood up.

"I was going to let you have a suck on my tits to keep you going over the weekend, but you're not getting your hands on them now." I had no response to that. I just stared at her chest.

"You can leave now." I turned to leave. Had I blown everything? I wanted more. I opened the door when she called out for me to turn round.

"Be back here on Monday. You have detention all next week." She had that wicked grin again. I nodded and closed the door behind me. In the corridor I gulped a nervous thought.

What was going to happen next week?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Detention with Ms Marshall - Day 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 337 milliseconds