• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hawaiian Punched Ch. 03

Hawaiian Punched Ch. 03

1234

I stood naked and dusty in Valerie's foyer, eager to finish cleaning her house but still a bit disoriented from the intimate display of flesh I'd just put on for the delivery man.

"That was terrific, Lisa," said Valerie. "You really broke through some barriers. For a minute there, I thought you were going to wrap your tits around Benny's cock. We'll make a good little slut out of you yet, won't we?"

"Yes, ma'am." I hesitated. "Do you want me to finish the cleaning now?"

"Of course, go do the vacuuming. When you're done, you can shower in the guest bathroom and put your clothes on. I already hung them on the towel rack for you."

"Thank you, ma'am." There was finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

I fetched the vacuum cleaner from the laundry room and brought it through the foyer to the den. I worked from the front of the house to the back without a single worried glance at the windows. The odds of being seen in my naked servitude had not changed, but the consequences seemed less important. It felt almost natural to vacuum my neighbor's floors in the nude. I was done in fifteen minutes, and the only thing left to clean was my body.

I turned the shower in the guest bath to hot and looked at my reflection in the vanity mirror. The fluorescent light revealed dust clinging to my dark hair from my eyelashes to the end of my pony tail. My skin felt grimy-sticky, and when I glanced toward my feet I could see more dust trapped in my pubic hair. I turned to the shower, adjusted the water temperature down, and stepped inside. A little black stream ran from my feet to the drain, but it was soon washed away in a hot river of shampoo and soap suds. I got out of the shower feeling like a new woman, and I'd never been so happy to get dressed. My Valerie-disapproved panties were conspicuously absent from my clothes on the towel rack.

As I exited the bathroom, Valerie called to me from the front of the house. I found her in the den, pulling a document off the printer. She waved me to the love seat at the corner of the desk and tapped the page edges even on top of the printer.

"I printed this for you," she said. "I thought you might want a hard copy for backup."

"Thank you." I hoped it was it was some kind of software report guaranteeing that her camera's flash memory card had been wiped clean and could never be recovered.

Valerie retracted the arm that had been extending the document to me. "Thank you...?"

"Thank you, ma'am."

"That's better. Don't start thinking this is over, Lisa. This is just the first day of a long-term progressive program."

Just then, Valerie's computer screen went to the screen saver, and a full-screen slide show began with a picture of me lying on my back and smiling while my hands pressed my breasts together for the camera. Two similar pictures followed, and then one of me, eyes closed and mouth agape, with my nipples pinched in my fingers. A few slides later I was lying with my feet together and my upper legs splayed out to display my crotch. Another photo zoomed in on my pussy, and it was followed by a similar picture but with the index and middle fingers of a feminine hand buried in my sex. Two pictures after that, those same fingers were in my mouth. Then there were a number of close-ups of my face as I lapped at Valerie's pussy. The last slide showed me from behind. I was looking out the screen door at Benny, and he was looking in at my breasts.

I couldn't speak or avert my eyes from the lewd images on the screen. Just a few hours earlier, those images had not existed, and no one could have convinced me that they ever would exist. I was caught in some surreal erotic nightmare. This just could not be happening. I had to wake up.

Valerie sat next to me on the love seat and put a hand on my knee. "Not sure what to do now, Lisa?"

My voice had almost no strength. "No, ma'am."

"You're worried about those pictures?"

"Yes, ma'am. Anyone who looks at your computer will see them."

Valerie shook her head. "You don't need to worry about that. They're only on my screen saver now for your benefit, and they'll be in a hidden, password-protected folder whenever I'm not using them. They will never be shared unintentionally." She handed me the document she had printed. "As of now, I have no intention of sharing them with anyone on this list."

I looked at the document. It was my email contacts list, and it included my family and all of my clients, employees, and friends. I had checked my email from Valerie's computer on several occasions, and I must have failed to log off at least once. It seemed I was pretty good at handing her the clubs she needed to deliver my beatings.

My father's email address was there. He'd never forgive me and there would be no explaining if he saw those images. I was the only one of his children who was still morally upright in his eyes. I was the good girl who got straight A's, who never partied or went on dates, who set a proper example for her little sister. I'd grown up not knowing Dad's brothers and sisters or my cousins because he had cut them all out of his life for various perceived slights. He'd banished my asshole older brother, not for the many reasons he deserved it, but because of some dispute over a dog. My sister beat Dad to the punch. She rejected my example and all of his rules; told him to stay out of her life. They'd only re-established minimal communication after my mother died, and my sister always made him be the one to reach out first. I was the only ear my friendless father had to bend, so I heard all of his complaints about neighbors, relatives, his health, and every public figure on Earth.

I wasn't ready to be cut off from my father, and I couldn't stand the thought of anyone else seeing those photos. They'd be a weapon in my brother's hands and would ruin the image I'd tried to maintain in my sister's eyes. If my employees saw those pictures, I'd never be able to look them in the eye again. I could hardly imagine anything Valerie could ask of me that was worse than any person on the list seeing even one of those images.

"You see," said Valerie. "You don't have to worry about what to do. You just do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it. Is that clear enough?"

"Yes, ma'am." I felt weak. My head bowed.

"Did I ever tell you what I did for stress relief in college?"

"No, ma'am." I wondered how it could be relevant.

"I ordered my roommate to eat my pussy, and in return I allowed her to touch herself. It was a perfect arrangement, and we roomed together all four years." Valerie patted my knee. "She was a lot like you; repressed at first, but hot and wet once someone showed her who was boss."

Valerie rose from the love seat and stood by the desk. "I only tell you this so you'll understand that our new relationship is no passing phase for me. I know how to be in control and I enjoy it. This will be good for you as well; we both know how wet your pussy gets when you are controlled and forced past your useless inhibitions. I'm going to take you to places you've never even imagined."

She tapped her fingers on the desk to the left of the computer. "Come over here, Lisa, and rest your forearms on the desk. You can leave your shorts on the love seat."

This order was different. It didn't come from an angry friend; it came from a woman who wanted control and was used to getting it. If I obeyed, I was committing myself to her "long-term progressive program." If I refused, there would be consequences. I stood and unsnapped my shorts.

Valerie tapped on the desk again. "Hurry up, whore. We haven't got all day."

"Yes, ma'am." I unzipped and removed my shorts and set them on the love seat as directed. Then I moved to the desk and bent over to place my forearms where she had tapped her fingers. I ignored the view through the window in front of me and kept my eyes focused on the desk.

Valerie moved in close behind me and gripped my hips as if she was ready to thrust a swollen penis into my pussy. She tapped the inside of my ankles with her feet and said "First things first, dear: Whenever I tell you to get into a position that requires bending at the waist, you can assume that I want your feet at least shoulder width apart."

I moved my feet as far apart as I could without discomfort. Valerie stroked my ass and lower back with her fingertips.

"I've got some instructions for you, slut. So listen up."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You and Erik are having dinner here, with me, tonight. You are responsible for preparing the meal. The menu is up to you. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"We'll be spending time by the pool and in the hot tub, so you will need a new bathing suit. It must be a two piece with a thong or G-string bottom. The top will leave at least two finger-widths of skin exposed on the bottoms and sides of your breasts. I will allow you to wear something over it until you get here and I tell you otherwise. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Dinner is at six. Make sure you have beer for Erik I will give you more instructions over the course of the evening."

Valerie snaked a hand along my spine and unclasped my bra. I felt the cups sag away from my breasts. She moved up beside me and dropped her voice to a whisper. "We really need to get a man behind you now, don't we? You're all bent over and ready." She knelt and released the two blouse buttons closest to my breasts. A hand slipped under my bra and teased at one nipple, and then the other. "It's too bad I don't have time to pluck a random stranger off the street, and Benny was just a bit too early. Maybe he'll have better luck next time. He can hold those tits he loves so much while he gives your slutty pussy the cock it needs. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"No! No ma'am." I didn't want that, but my body defeated my will, and my center of awareness moved to my dampening pussy. I could not control my response to the images Valerie was feeding my mind and to the compromising position she had me in. I hoped that she wouldn't notice.

"I wish Bill was here to see you like this," whispered Valerie. "He'd love to get his big cock in you and show you why 'Tiny' is such an ironic call sign; but we'll have to wait a couple months for that, won't we?" She pulled my lower lip down a quarter inch with the pad of her index finger and moved it in gentle circles that dragged her fingertip along the bottom of my upper lip. "He'll be happy to help you with your cock-sucking skills too, but we should have that pretty squared away by then."

Heat and humidity were rising in my pussy. I could almost feel Bill's cockhead pushing its way in. My mind could see it there -- huge, pulsing, and slick with leaking precum.

Valerie kissed her way up the side of my neck, then put her lips to my ear and whispered, "Is your pussy all hot and bothered, dear?"

"Yes, ma'am." It was on the verge of dripping, and she hadn't come near touching me there. I felt like a needy whore, not even in it for the money.

"I knew it would be, because I understand sluts like you, Lisa."

She moved behind me again and massaged the entrance to my vagina with her thumb. My knees straightened and my back arched as my hips pressed back, but Valerie didn't allow the penetration my pussy needed. I groaned and dropped my forehead to the desk.

"Your thoughts of my husband's cock have made things quite slippery back here, Lisa. I'm not completely pleased about that," said Valerie. She thrust her thumb into me, and then squished it in and out as I whimpered into the desk. Her slick fingertips found my clit, and suddenly I was calling to God again as my body convulsed in orgasm. Valerie pressed my hips against the desk until all violent motion had stopped; then she moved from behind me. I slid to my knees with my hands and forehead on the edge of the desk.

Valerie gave me a minute to recover, then said "Get some pants on, whore; it's time to go."

She pushed me to and out the front door as I pulled my shorts over my hips. I stepped into my flip flops, zipped my shorts and buttoned my blouse while Valerie pulled the inside door shut and locked it. She was off the porch and to her car before I cleared the steps. As she backed out of the driveway, I heard her yell, "See you at six, Lisa."

Thirty feet of lawn with an ill-defined property line down the center separated Valerie's house from mine. I had walked the route between our doors hundreds of times, but now it felt as if I'd stepped into an alternate world. The breeze rustled in the palm trees and carried the scent of plumeria and seawater across my face. A variety of birds cooed, chirped, whistled and squawked in the foliage, and children shouted and squealed in the distance. Twenty shades of green, accented with red, white, and gold blossoms, brightened and dimmed as scattered clouds slid across a bright blue sky. The world was the same, I decided, but my senses had been awakened. I was not the same woman who had walked that route in the opposite direction earlier, and the new Lisa was experiencing Hawaii for the first time.

My house was a mirror image of Valerie's in every way, except that Erik and I had a small patio and several flowering trees where Val and Bill had their pool and hot tub. The walk to my front steps took less than a minute. I climbed to the lanai, deposited my flip flops outside the door, and stepped inside. The warm scent of lu'au pork filled the foyer and probably the entire house. It reminded me that getting dinner together by six p.m. was not going to be a problem. The main course was in the slow cooker, the salad was already prepared and waiting in the refrigerator, and the side dishes would take less than thirty minutes. For dessert, I would pick up a fresh key lime pie at the bakery across the street from where I planned to buy my new bathing suit.

I'd started my day with a four a.m. conference call, and the last few hours at Valerie's house had been exhausting. I needed a nap, but there would be time for that after I had all of my supplies for the evening. I still had almost five hours to work with. Driving to and from the shopping area would take thirty minutes. I could get the pie and a six pack of beer in another ten minutes, so I could be back in under an hour if I kept my swimsuit shopping to less than twenty minutes. It wasn't like I would be fretting over the perfect suit, and Murphy's Law should be on my side while I looked for something I really didn't want to wear.

I closed and locked my front door and walked to the master bedroom in glorious privacy. I removed my shorts and placed them on the bed, then went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water spigot. I splashed my face with the running water. When it turned warm, I grabbed a wash cloth and soaked it, wringing out the excess before using it to clean the residue of arousal from between my legs. Then I dried my face and crotch with a hand towel, sat at the vanity counter, and did my five minute makeup routine.

Once my face was ready, I re-clasped my bra and searched for something to cover my ass. The top of my panty drawer was filled with cotton briefs of the same style that Valerie had labeled "unsexy." I dug deeper and found a pair of light pink, soft, stretch-lace panties that were cut high on the hips and narrow on the ass. I pulled them on and had to admit that they made me feel a little sexier. I hoped they would please Valerie if she stopped me for a surprise inspection.

I picked my shorts up off the bed and was treated to a scent that was suddenly all too familiar. It took me back to sucking Valerie's fingers clean and licking her pussy on the living room floor. I didn't need a pack of men high on pheromones floating home behind me after I finished shopping, so I pulled on a clean pair of light blue roll-up shorts. On my way back to the front door, I tossed the sex-soaked shorts into the laundry room.

I needed to call my husband about our new plan for the evening. I found my cell phone on the desk facing the den windows, and I briefly imagined myself bent over there, as I had been in Val's den, waiting for something to be thrust into my eager pussy. I had to take a second to shake the image out of my mind before I pressed 'send'.

Erik picked up on the first ring. "Hello gorgeous. What's going on?"

"Well, we're going to Val's tonight instead of inviting her over here. Will six p.m. work for you?"

"Eighteen hundred is fine with me, but did you talk her into wearing a burqa?"

His perpetual good-natured humor was both endearing and, at times, annoying, but it gave me a lift to hear it now.

"No," I said. "She's not wearing a burqa or a nun's habit or an invisibility cloak. She's dressing like she always does, and we're planning to spend some time in the hot tub again. I definitely didn't convince her to change anything today."

"This sounds like a husband trap to me." Erik had every right to be suspicious; I hadn't been too kind when I'd suspected his eyes of wandering the prior evening.

"I'm sorry about last night, Erik. I overreacted, and I want to make it up to you tonight. When we go over there, you can look all you want. You can bring binoculars and a magnifying glass, and I won't get angry. I'll go so far as promising you now that we'll have sex tonight, if you're interested."

"Hmmm, today is Monday, which ends in 'Y'; so yes, I'm interested. And you don't need to worry about where my eyes wander; I won't see anything with this poor vision of mine."

Erik had better than 20/15 vision. He could have seen Valerie's nipples through her swimsuit from half a mile away.

"Ok, Mr. Magoo, do you need any beer?"

"I'll take care of that on the way home; don't want to end up with another six pack of chick beer. I'll probably be home around seventeen hundred"

"You might find me napping."

"Don't forget: Dr. Oz recommends that women sleep without underwear."

"Every straight man in America recommends that. I've got to go for a key lime pie now. Do you need anything else?"

"Nope, a six pack of beer and a promise of sex were the only two things on my list today. Of course, I had the same list yesterday. I just keep moving the sticky note ahead on my desk calendar."

"I'm going now, before I reconsider the sex promise. See you around five p.m."

"Roger that. I'll call if anything comes up."

*****

I parked right outside the bakery's front door just a little over twelve minutes after I left the house. In another five minutes, I'd paid for a key lime pie and a dozen rolls and had them set aside for pick-up at the end of my shopping. I exited and crossed the street to the Sun'N'Surf beachwear shop.

The front section of Sun'N'Surf had a miniature beach with chairs, mats, sandals, and cover-ups strewn under a beach umbrella as if someone had just run out the front door and into the ocean. The sexiest thing on display was a one piece suit that looked like it would stay on in the roughest surf. I began to worry that I would have to complete my shopping over the mountains in Honolulu, but deeper into the store I found a section of two-piece suits and one shelf of thong bikinis. They were sold in sets and sized small, medium, and large, but none of the tops were as revealing as Val had stipulated. I searched farther back and found what I was looking for in two clearance bins by the dressing rooms. Both bins were labeled "3 for $12 / No singles." The first bin contained G-string bottoms with white front panels trimmed in primary blue, green, or red. The second bin contained string bikini tops in solid colors to match the trim on the bottoms. The tops were sized from one to ten based on the size of the triangles of fabric that made them more than just a collection of strings. The size ones were ridiculous little triangles with a little more than an inch across the base of the fabric. The size eights were much smaller than what I was used to, but still way more than Val would allow, and I didn't intend to invite punishment for wearing something that covered too much. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any sizes between three and eight, so I pulled out three of the size threes, one in each color, and three medium bottoms to match and took them to the register.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Hawaiian Punched Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds