• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Deception

A Little Deception

12

When I answered the door, I was not surprised to see my wife of 8 years standing there. She sure was looking fine. She had straightened out her naturally frizzy dirty blonde hair. It glistened and shone around her head like a halo. She knew this was my favorite. She had gone to a lot of trouble to look her best for me.

She looked up at me hopefully and said, "Hi John."

It took all of my self-control not to reach out and strangle her until she lay there dead.

"Hi Megan," I replied frostily.

We stared at each other. She was waiting for me to say something, and I was waiting for her to drop to her knees and beg for my forgiveness. Her expression slowly changed from hopeful to despondent with a little bewilderment thrown in there for good measure. I'm sure I must have maintained the meanest sneer possible throughout the prolonged silence.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"I don't think that's a good idea Megan. I might not be able to restrain myself. You could get hurt."

She looked more and more confused.

'We need to talk."

"I think you better leave Megan."

She searched my face for any sign of relent and then sighed, "Goodbye John."

"Goodbye Megan."

Megan sure had a lot of gall, knocking on my door, looking beautiful and hopeful. I couldn't help but think about the first time I saw her with her hair straightened.

-------------------
Nine Years Ago
-------------------

This would be the first time I was actually planning on enjoying my company's annual formal evening party. Mostly because I was very much looking forward to touring around the fancy hotel's ballroom floor with my new hot girlfriend Megan. We'd been dating for about 3 weeks and every date had been better and better. The more I found out about this girl the more I liked her. We still hadn't had sex yet. We'd had some hot make-out sessions with heavy petting. But all of the clothes had stayed on our bodies so far. I was hoping we would take our relationship to the next level sometime soon. Who knows? Maybe that same night?

I arrived at Megan's apartment and buzzed her room.

"Come on up, John," she said as the front door clicked to let me know it was now unlocked.

I took the elevator up to her room and knocked on the door lightly. She opened her door to let me in. She looked so amazing it felt like I had been hit by a cement truck. I couldn't help myself. I started a low growling purring noise without even realizing it. I walked right up to her reaching my arms around her and pulled her to me forcefully. Her crotch just naturally rubbed right into my thigh. . I was kneading her ass with my hands and pulling her body up against my thigh hard. I lowered my face into the neckline of her dress and inhaled her scent. I started licking around her collar bone moving slowly upwards to the side of her neck and then nibbled on her ear. Shortly after that I kissed her passionately.

As we paused for breath, she looked at me with a flustered smile on her face and said,
"Wow, what brought all that on?"

"Megan, you know I've always thought you were beautiful, but with your hair done like that you jumped about six rungs on the hotness meter."

"Is that so?" She responded throatily. "I will have to file that away for future reference."

We continued kissing and fondling each other passionately for a while, but then she pushed me away and said, "Now John, remember we have an important function to attend."

"Fuck the function, where are we going again? " I replied as I reached out to grab her again.

Megan dodged backwards with a smile on her face and said, "It's very important for your career if you will think about it for a second."

"Right, I remember now. Sorry, I was distracted by a passing supermodel and I totally forgot."

She beamed at me.

I held out my arm to her in the standard square dance opening and said, "Shall We?"

Once we were in the car, she looked at me with her piercing blue eyes and said, "There's something very different about you tonight."

"That's because of two things Megan."

"Oh yeah, and what are those?" she replied. Her eyes were sparkling.

"One, I already mentioned. Your hair tonight just adds a certain something to the package. It makes you simply irresistible."

She smiled, "And two?"

'Two, I am now 100% certain that we will be together forever."

She gasped and then looked at me with a wondering look in her eye.

"And how did you come to that conclusion?"

'Because I know that you feel exactly the same way."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm not sure how really, but I just know that is how you feel. Am I wrong?"

"No, you're right, I think, but how did you think about me when you left the other night?"

"Well Megan, I'm guessing we were both in the same boat there. I knew I really liked you a lot. You were definitely the best match that I met so far in my life. I was hoping and praying that things would work out for us, but I wasn't sure. Now, I know they will. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind."

"Wow, you are an amazing man, John."

"You inspire me Megan. Oh and Megan?"

'Yes."

"I love you."

She gasped again. "You never thought about saying that before did you?"

"No, it never crossed my mind, but now I can't stop saying it. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"I can't believe you are saying that," she said. "We haven't even made love yet."

"Oh, we will, Angel, we will," I growlpurred.

"Yes, we will Tiger." That was the first time she called me Tiger.


------------------------------------
Present Day Minus One Week
------------------------------------

I was sitting in the cafeteria at work when a man that I had never seen before sat at my table and handed me an envelope.

"Open it," he said.

I opened the envelope and pulled out a large glossy photograph. My wife and some unknown man were having passionate sex. I quickly recognized our bed. The man was laid flat on his back with legs spread. The photo cut him off mid torso. My wife was riding his erection. Her arms were spread behind her bracing on the bed. Her head was thrown back and she was very obviously enjoying herself. It looked like she would be cumming in a minute or two. The stranger at my table pointed to a date time stamp in the lower corner of the photo.

"This is happening as we speak," he said.

I rushed out of the cafeteria and sped home. About 10 minutes later I opened the door to my house and heard the unmistakeable passionate moaning of my wife Megan.

"Oh yes, yesss, that's it!! Aaaagggh!"

I left the house quietly in utter disbelief. I ended up in the park and I just sat there on a bench and stared into space. I was dazed and confused.

Someone eventually sat down next to me and said, "You don't look so good mister".

I looked at my watch it was just about 5 pm. I headed for home. I would be returning around the usual time. I opened the door and Megan looked up at me with her usual perky happy face. She rushed up and gave me a hug.

"How was your day Tiger?" she asked with a merry glint in her eye.

I searched her face for any signs of guilt. Zip, zero, zilch.

"Anything interesting happen today that I should know about?" I asked.

She smiled again and said, "Nope, except I love you more than ever, Tiger."

I searched her face for any nervousness or signs of deception.

"She must be the best actress on the planet," I thought to myself.

I handed her the envelope and then turned around.

"I thought we had something special," I said as I walked out the door.

--------------
Present Day
--------------

I called my mom to discuss Megan's visit. She seemed to be as bewildered as I was. She was sure that Megan would be balling her eyes out and begging forgiveness at the first opportunity. Mom and I had always been close. It was just the two of us while I was growing up. She had taken Megan in like a long lost daughter at the first opportunity. They had gotten along famously and I think Mom was almost more devastated than I was by Megan's actions. I liked to think I would be able to handle any indiscretion on Megan's part. Everyone makes mistakes and I had definitely had some close calls where I might have done something that I would regret. The part that really got me angry though, was how sweet and innocent she acted when I got home that day. How many other days had something like that happened? There's no way I would have ever caught her except for that guy with the envelope.

All week I had been pondering the situation, and I still was no further along the path to having a clue what was happening. I thought back over the years of our relationship. We had been as happily married as could be possible. Or, at least, I had been as happily married as possible. Megan obviously had other ideas. I just couldn't process it. She was always friendly and happy and smart and funny and the list goes on. Very rarely would she ever go all PMS on my ass and then there would always be heartfelt apologies afterwards. She was everything a man could hope for in a lifelong companion when she was with me. I guess maybe she needed a release for her frustrations when I wasn't around? Who knows? Definitely not me.

--------------------
One Week Later
--------------------

I opened the door and Megan was there again. She looked beautiful in tight jeans and a halter top.

"Hi John."

"Hi Megan."

dead silence

"Why can't you say something about your feelings?" She asked. "I need help here."

"You fucking traitorous lying deceitful bitch," I yelled.

She jerked her head as if she had been slapped viciously and totally unexpectedly.

"Why don't you come inside and I'll throw a fuck into you. It might get a little rough of course, but since you're a slut now, you should like that. Your ass will be sore that's for sure."

She looked at me like I had sprouted horns and then left hurriedly.

'That's right. Get out of here you bitch," I screamed to her retreating back.

I slammed the door and that was that.

-------------------
Nine Years Ago
-------------------

The company dance was more interesting this year for sure. I was so confident knowing that Megan was behind me no matter what. I was smiling and introducing Megan to friends and coworkers like a man on fire. My best buddy from work pulled me aside.

"What's up with you dude, are you on something?"

"Yes, I am high on the wonderful drug known as Megan."

My buddy, Will, smiled back at me.

"I can see why dude. You're a lucky man."

"Don't I know it."

There were eight of us at the dinner table, 4 couples, but all of the other couples had stepped away for one reason or another.

Megan leaned in to me and spoke quietly, "You're having trouble restraining yourself aren't you?"

"You got that right Megan. My mouth and hands want to be all over you. Not to mention another certain unseen body part. But you know what's really driving me crazy?"

"What's that?" She breathed.

"I know you want me just as much or more as I want you."

"You are right again. How did you get to reading me like a book anyways?"

"I don't know Megan. I know this sounds really corny, but it's like we have some sort of cosmic connection or something. I can't wait to see how this connection feels when we are fully connected in every way."

"Neither can I. It's going to be special."

She leaned forward and started to kiss me passionately.

"Hey guys, get a room," joked Will as he returned to the table with his date, Kelly.

Megan and I both blushed and backed away from each other.

"Sorry dude. Megan was just explaining to me which fork I should eat my salad with and so on. Couldn't be helped."

Will, Kelly and Megan all laughed.

Later on, I got dragged into a conversation with my boss and a couple of the higher ups.
They were discussing the project I was working on. The VP said something that I disagreed with. Now normally I would have played it cool and ass kissed and nodded my head like any other lower level employee surrounded by bigger fish. But, this night I was high on Megan so I spoke up and disagreed politely but forcefully. I laid out the problem and then discussed my preferred plan to fix it point by point.

Everyone looked at me like I was speaking Greek. My boss started to make motions to shut me up, but the VP turned to my boss and asked, "Why isn't this young man the leader of the project? Sounds to me like he has the perfect solution all planned. It's much more elegant than what we originally thought don't you think?" as he looked at the other unknown well dressed gentleman.

"I totally agree. What's your name young man?"

"Farmer, John Farmer."

"Well Mr. Farmer, you are now the project leader. Let's make it happen just like you said."

"Yes Sir, You can count on me sir."

"Good, now go rescue your lovely girlfriend. She's being hit on most relentlessly. "

I bowed quickly and left.

"C'mon sweetie. He's only an assistant. Why settle for second best? Let me show you a good time," said Frank.

Even before this episode he was just about the only co-worker that I actively disliked. He was constantly asking me to do things for him just because he had been with the company longer.

"Well Frank," I said. "It seems I have just been promoted to project leader. So sorry, but it looks like you lost your chance. Megan, shall we dance?"

"With pleasure," she said with a relieved look, and then she spoke to Frank.

"John will never be second best to the likes of you. You creep."

We left Frank standing there with his mouth open and headed to the dance floor.

"Nicely done young lady," said a lovely older woman as she danced with the unknown leader from my conversation.

"I can't believe that guy. My date leaves me for five minutes and he has his unwanted hands all over me." Megan shivered with revulsion.

"Don't you worry young lady," said the older gentleman. "Frank has harassed his last victim at this company. He will be fired first thing tomorrow morning. Oh and by the way, you should hang on to Mr. Farmer here. He's going places."

"Oh don't you worry," she responded laughingly. "I already have my hooks in him. He won't get away."

"Looks like he is quite happily caught in your trap," said the older lady.

I blushed.

"Enjoy yourselves."

And they danced their way to another section of the floor.

"Project leader huh? That sounds like a big jump? Where'd that come from?"

"I'll explain it to you on the way home Angel. Let's go."

----------------------------------------
The Present - A Few Hours Later
----------------------------------------

The doorbell rang again. This time Megan looked like shit. Her hair was a total mess. Her face was blotchy and tear stained. Her eyes were red. She was wearing a shapeless sweatshirt and loose track pants.

"Please tell me why someone taking a photograph of us having sex has turned you into a heartless monster."

I missed the key word in her statement and replied, "How can you act all innocent when there is documented proof that you were having passionate sex with another man?"

"Another man? That photo is of me and you having sex on your lunch break, Tiger. Don't you remember?"

I played back her initial sentence in my mind. US? What the Fuck?

"Excuse me Megan, but I was standing just outside the bedroom door listening to you have sex with another man. I certainly was not in the bedroom with you on my lunch break."

She stared into my eyes. "You're serious, aren't you? Oh my god. I would never ever think of sex with anyone but you. You have to believe me."

I looked into her eyes and realized that she was absolutely convinced she was having sex with me and nobody else.

We stared at each other for few instants longer and then simultaneously we both said,
"Are you sure you've been feeling OK lately?"

Then I said, "Why don't we both go see a psychiatrist first thing tomorrow morning?"

She nodded her head slowly.

I reached out and pulled Megan to me. "Megan, I believe you. We will get through this somehow. I promise."

She flew into my arms and we both grabbed on to each other for dear life. We were both overwhelmed with emotion. I was crying my eyes out and so was she.

"Don't ever leave me again," she said. "We will talk through it no matter what."

"Yes, Angel, we will."

We had desperately needy sex. It was so good to be with her again.

After we had calmed down a little and we both realized we were OK, I said,
"So, for starters, we have never had sex during my regular work hours."

She responded. "Oh yes we did. 6 months ago or so on your lunch break. Remember?"

"No, I never had sex with you on my lunch break ever. I do remember you making little comments about lunchtime quickies around that time, and I always wondered what you were talking about."

"Oh my god," she said. "I had sex with him 6 months ago as well. I was puzzled why you never responded in your usual witty fashion to my little innuendoes. Now I know why. You didn't have a quickie with me. Some sicko who looks like you had a quickie with me."

I called my Mom to give her an update.

"Hey Mom. Megan and I have kissed and made up, but we are still really confused. She was convinced she was having sex with me, not another man."

"Oh my god," said my mom. "I know exactly what has happened. I will be right over."

After I hung up the phone, I said to Megan, "My Mom is coming right over. She says she knows exactly what happened."

We looked at each other in bewilderment for a few seconds. Then she rushed off to the bathroom to make herself up a little. The doorbell rang 5 minutes later. I was puzzled. Even if my mom broke the land speed record she couldn't get from her place to my place in 5 minutes. I opened the door. I looked into the familiar countenance of the envelope man. I stared at him in shock.

"Relax John, your mother just invited me over. May I come in?"

He didn't seem dangerous. He actually looked really nervous, like he was hoping he wouldn't let me down.

"Sure. Come on in."

Megan looked at him and then looked at me. "Who's this?"

"I'm not really sure. All I know is that he is the man who gave me the envelope."

The man said, "Let's just wait until Sherry gets here. OK?"

A few minutes later there was a light knock at the door and my mom walked in.

The envelope man said, "Hi Sherry, It's really good to see you. I've missed you so much."

"It's good to see you too Peter," she responded somewhat reluctantly.

My mom turned to Megan and me.

"John, may I present Peter David Scanlan. Your father."

I looked to the man in wonder and then I looked at my mom.

"You said he was dead!!"

"I'm sorry John. I'm sorry about a lot of things right now. Let's all sit down and Peter and I will tell you some things that we should have told you a long time ago."

My father walked up to me and gave me a fierce hug. "It's really great to finally meet you after all this time. I'm so proud of you."

He glanced at my mom like he was sorry for stepping out of bounds, but she just smiled tolerantly.

My mom began the story, "Your father and I were very much in love and everything was wonderful except for one small problem. He couldn't keep his dick in his pants." That last part was said with venom.

"I'm so sorry, Sherry. I was weak but I always loved you."

"Anyways," my mom continued. "The first time I caught him red handed we split up for a week or so, but Peter convinced me he loved only me and that he would never be with another woman again. About a month later Peter came to me crying and confessed he had just had sex with another woman. He was blubbering so much, I decided to give him one more chance. But I laid it on the line. One more strike and you're out forever. About six months later I caught him again with another woman. We split up right away and we have been apart ever since. "

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Little Deception

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds