• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Michelle Gets More Help Ch. 02

Michelle Gets More Help Ch. 02

This story is a continuation of a story line that begins with "Michelle Finds Out". A wife is fulfilling her husbands fantasy of living in a relationship where his wife and her female family and friends control him sexually. There is no real reason to start at the beginning...unless you enjoy longer stories with more happy endings!

Allen looked at his wife Michelle. It was a plaintiff look, sad, sorrowful humiliated look. He pleaded with his eyes for her mercy.

"Allen." She said sharply, "You will do this! Sooner or later you will jack-off for us."

"Why don't you just give in and enjoy yourself, Allen? It's your last meeting with 'Rosie Palm' so you should let her show you a good time!" Michelle's sister Sue teased.

"Don't be bashful now, Allen." His secretary, Mrs. O'Reilly exhorted.

"Oh, Allen! You haven't forgotten how to jack-off already have you?" Michelle's mother Marge wondered out loud. "It's really very simple, dear, just hold your dick in your hand and rub."

"Michelle?" Sue suggested to her sister. "These chairs are getting a little hard. Why don't we take Allen to the living room where we at least can be more comfortable and Allen can put on a real show!"

"Good idea, Sue! And Allen can freshen our drinks before he entertains us!" Marge agreed.

Michelle ordered Allen to the kitchen to prepare fresh drinks for her guests. She excused herself as she invited her guests to make themselves comfortable in the living room and followed Allen to the kitchen. "What is the meaning of this, Allen?" She practically hissed, angrily, as she slapped his bare buttocks.

"What do you mean, honey?" Allen replied, shocked at his wife's sudden physical attack.

"You know very well what I mean. Don't try to be coy. You've chosen this path, now you're going to walk it!" Michelle continued in an angry whisper. "Take the drinks to the living room and do as I have instructed."

"B.b.but honey, I didn't mean for this to go this far!"

"Then you should have thought about it sooner. Before I caught you. Before you read those stories to me. You let me see the real you. If you are having second thoughts it's all your fault. There is no going back now, Allen, your pecker is mine! I control it and your balls. Sex is going to be on my terms! But first you are going to show my mother, my sister, and your secretary just how happy you are to be my boy toy, my servant, and my slave!"

Allen knew she was serious. Her tone was deadly serious. Her words were carefully chosen, her voice clear and unemotional and her delivery crisp and stern.

She smiled, "Now be a dear and serve the drinks." The syrupy sweetness in her voice a direct contrast to the chastisement he'd just received.

Michelle turned quickly and rejoined her guests in the living room; taking a seat in the middle of the couch she crossed her legs demurely. As Allen served her guests she kicked off her shoes. "Ladies, I hope you don't mind. These heels are killing me!"

Mrs. O'Reilly agreed instantly. "Why do we torture ourselves?" She wondered out loud. "I don't think I've ever had a pair of heels that were comfortable!"

"Allen, dear, why don't you give Mrs. O'Reilly's feet a little massage? In fact, Colleen, I think Allen should massage your feet whenever they bother you at work; as a thank-you for helping him."

"That's not necessary, Michelle!"

"Yes it is, Colleen! Allen depends on you so much already. He's told me many times what a great help you are. And now you are going to help him even more so it's only fair that he have a way to express his gratitude. Don't you agree, Allen?"

"Yes, ma'am." He agreed sheepishly, imagining how it will look at the office, down on his knees massaging his secretary's feet.

"What about us?" Sue blurted." My feet are sore too!"

"So are mine!" Marge agreed.

"Very well, ladies; it's settled. As a thank-you for helping Allen he will massage your feet. Not just when you have helped him either, but whenever you need a little relief. Do you understand, Allen?"

"Yes, ma'am." Allen was beginning to see that this CFNM lifestyle was not quite the way he imagined it! But he knew he had no choice; he fell to his knees and began to massage Mrs. O'Reilly's feet.

The women continued to chat as Allen massaged their feet one by one. It took so long that Michelle asked if any of them needed their drinks freshened and of course they did. She offered them some cheese and crackers which Allen dutifully prepared and served. It was well after noon as Michelle asked, "Don't you think it's about time for your show, Allen?"

"Yes, dear." He answered meekly.

"You know, Michelle." Sue volunteered, "Your coffee table is very sturdy. Maybe we could all see better if Allen stood on it."

"That's an excellent idea, Sue." Marge agreed.

Mrs. O'Reilly just smiled. She had never even been to a bachelorette party or strip club on ladies night and now she was included in a little group of women who were taking sexual control of her boss. "Strange how things happen!" She thought.

"Allen." Michelle ordered, "Pull the table back so we can all have a good view. That's right, now climb up there but don't touch yourself just yet. We are going to direct you!" She smiled at her co-conspirators. "I've always known that boys masturbate, ladies. I don't know about you but I've even imagined it! Now we are going to get to see it live. And as a bonus we are going to be Allen's directors! It's going to be our little porn show!"

"Allen dear, you can start by rubbing your thighs, that's right, rub the insides. Spread you knees a little more. Use both hands. No! Don't touch your pecker, Allen, just your thighs." Michelle began.

Sue leaned forward. "Give us a little humping action, Allen! Oh, sorry, Michelle, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Don't be silly, Sue. I want you to help me direct Allen! I want all of you to participate. Allen would probably just stand there like a statue and stroke his dick." She added derisively. "That would be fine with me." Marge giggled, staring in disbelief. "In all my years I never would have believed that I'd get to see something like this."

"Very nice Allen, now bring your hands up to your belly. Use one hand to rub your bush and the other to squeeze one of your boobs." Colleen suggested.

"Keep up the hip action, Allen, and slowly turn in a circle so we can see you from all sides." Sue added.

"Now switch hands, Allen." Marge continued. "Pet your thigh and squeeze your little booby, tell us how much you like being our sex object."

"Ah.h.h.h.h...." Allen moaned softly, his swollen cock swaying as he danced a tight two step on the coffee table. "Oh.h.h.h.gh.gh.gh..." His excitement mounted.

"Switch again, sweetheart." Michelle ordered.

Allen's cock was beginning rise to attention, poking almost straight out. Michelle knew it would almost touch his navel when it was completely aroused. "Use both hands on your boobs and pinch your nipples, lover-boy and tell us just what you want."

Allen's eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open as he bit his lower lip. His breathing was slow and shallow. "Please, Michelle, please jack me off!"

"Not just now, darling, maybe later after you've given my guests a nice show. Rub your balls now, Allen, but don't touch your dick!" Michelle was determined to make this last a long time.

"I wish I had my camera." Mrs. O'Reilly sighed.

"Use your cell phone." Marge suggested.

"Heavens no! I'd never have something like that on my phone. But I'd still like a memento, something to remind me of this party when I've retired."

"That's a great idea, Colleen!" Michelle agreed. "Don't you think so, Allen?"

"No, no, please, no pictures!" Allen pleaded as he continued to shuffle around in circles for his tormentors. But in the back of his mind buried beneath his inhibitions the mere thought excited him even more.

"Oh, honey! Look at you! I don't think you're telling us the truth. Your pecker is standing straight up!" Michelle chided. "Make sure he keeps it up, ladies, I'll get my camera." The faintest bit of a smile crossed Allens lips as his hips caused his cock to bob up and down as he mashed his man boobs and pinched his tits. If this was the last time he would ever masturbate he was making the most of it. He could only hope that maybe, just maybe his wife would put him on display again.

Michelle returned with her camera and began recording his dance.

Does that camera take video, Michelle?" Sue wondered.

"Great idea, sis! I should have thought of that myself!"

"Spank your booty, Allen. You're such a bad boy! Spank that cute little butt!" Allen gave himself a playful swat. "You can do better that that, Allen." Sue continued. "Or should I spank you? You know I would turn that butt bright pink!" Allen spanked himself hard enough to start turning his backside a rosy pink.

"Now put both hands behind your head and grind those hips." Colleen suggested.

"I think Allen's getting into this, ladies," Marge observed, "I see a little something on the head of his dick!"

"Oh oh, Michelle! Allen looks like he might make a mess!" Sue was staring wide eyed as she was clapping her hands and almost cheering.

"Dear me, Michelle, you don't want him to stain your carpet!" Marge warned.

Colleen smirked. "Give him a hanky or something."

"Then we won't be able to see him spurt!" Sue objected. "I love to watch guys spurt their spunk."

Marge's eyes stared in disbelief at her youngest daughter. "I didn't....."

"Mom!" Sue realized she had inadvertently given her mother a little too much information. "It's not like I have sex with all kinds of guys but I'm not above giving them a hand job when we make out."

"So you're still....."

"Please, Mom! This is about me and Allen." Michelle tried to rescue her sister.

"I know what to do." Colleen broke in, "Get an old sheet or table cloth or towel or something. We can cover the coffee table and Allen can stand at one end."

"Good idea, Colleen," Michelle agreed as she quickly ran up the stairs to their bedroom. "You're a fast learner! That way we can see for ourselves just how far he can shoot his stuff."

When she returned with an old beach towel she threw it to her mother and grabbed Allen by the balls. "Let me help you down, lover."

Colleen picked up his bowl as Sue and Marge covered the short table. "What should I do with this?"

"I know!" Sue blurted. "It can be his target! Put it on the table." Colleen put the soup bowl about a foot from the end where Michelle still had her husband by the balls.

"That's no challenge!" Sue laughed. "I'll bet he can shoot his spunk at least two feet....especially if he's standing at the end of the table."

As Sue was speaking Michelle noticed that Allen had stopped dancing. She turned and swatted his butt in one quick move. "Did any of us say you could stop?"

"N.n.o, dear." Allens cheek was crimson. As the women debated where to put the bowl Allen resumed his slow bump and grind. His hands were over his head and his prick was standing proud and tall.

"Michelle?" Colleen O'Reilly began timidly. You know it's been fifteen years since Arnold died. Would it be OK if you took a picture of me with Allen? You don't have to show his face but I'd like something to show my girlfriends. They think I lead a boring life and a picture might shut them up!"

"That's a great idea, Colleen! I want a picture too!" Marge agreed.

"Count me in!" Sue said thoughtfully. "I think I want my great grand kids to find it when I'm gone. They'll wonder what other secrets I might have kept from them!"

So one by one they took pictures; holding his cock, squeezing his balls and pinching his butt. Through it all they were careful not to push him past the point of no return. Finally Michelle placed the camera on the back of the couch and the four of them took a group portrait. After taking one last picture just to be sure Michelle took her husband to one end of the coffee table. "Straddle the table, Allen. That's it! Your knees should be gripping the edge of the table. Now, put Allens bowl on the other end Colleen."

"I don't think he can shoot his spunk the entire length of the table, Michelle." Sue doubted.

"Maybe not, Sue, but he's going to try! Aren't you, honey?"

Allens hands were still on the top of his head; he was still thrusting his hips, still making his dick wave lewdly for his tormentors.

"Are you ready yet, Allen? Are you ready to jack off for the last time? Tell us what you want to do!"

"Please, Michelle, please let me jack off for you. Please don't make me wait any longer."

"Tell Mrs. O'Reilly, Allen."

"I'd like you to watch me jack off for the last time, Mrs. O'Reilly!"

'I'd be happy to, Allen!" Colleen grinned.

"Tell my mom, Allen."

"Oh! Mother, please watch me jack off for the last time!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Allen." Marge smirked.

"Now tell my sister."

"Susan, I want you to watch as I jack off for the last time."

"Allen, you can't possibly know how much I'm enjoying this! Michelle has given me so much to try with my boy friend!"

"Aren't you forgetting someone, Allen? Marge prompted her naked son-in-law.

"Please, Michelle, please let me jack off. Let me make myself cum one last time."

"And then what, Allen?"

"And then I promise to give you complete control of my penis and testicles."

"And?"

"And you will decide when or if I can cum."

"And."

"And?"

"And if I'm not available?"

"I'll ask Mom or Sue or Mrs. O'Reilly to help me."

"Very good, Allen! It's time to start. You may use just your thumb and one finger. Tease yourself. Doesn't that feel good Allen?

Allens eyes were half shut. He was only dimly aware of the women watching his every move. His reply was half sigh half grunt.

"Now rub your balls, Allen."

Allen rubbed his balls with one hand and his prick with one finger and a thumb.

"His cock head is getting really dark purple," Sue exclaimed. "Is that what it looks like when it's ready to explode in your pussy?"

"You can use your whole hand now, Allen. But don't go too fast....take your time."

Allen slowly stroked his dick as he rubbed his balls. It was painful but it was such glorious pain! A pain that would soon be relieved by the release of the fluids pent up in his balls. As the magical moment of release approached he entered a state of mind that approached unconsciousness. There was nothing except his cock! He threw back his head and closed his eyes. The burning at the tip of his cock was almost unbearable but the only way to quench the fire was to make it worse. His pace quickened.

"He can't stop, Michelle!" Marge stared in awe.

"Shoot, Allen, nice big spurts! Show us what happens inside Michelle's pussy when you fuck her!" Sue urged.

"Hit the bowl, Allen, you can do it! Show us how strong your balls are!"

The women were as eager for Allen to reach his inevitable climax as he was to relieve the pain at the tip of his cock. "Hit the bowl, Allen, if you miss we're going to spank your ass!" Colleen offered mischievously.

"Nice touch, Colleen! I like that!" Michelle agreed, "If you miss the bowl your punishment will be a spanking!"

Allen heard none of the conversation; he arched his back and held his breath as his semen raced from his convulsing balls! First one strong arching shot then another! He dropped his cock; it was too tender to touch. It throbbed again and again as semen spurted onto the towel covered coffee table. The ladies applauded in appreciation of his efforts.

Michelle was the first to speak. "Get some warm towels, Mom, Allen's a mess!" She held out her arms. "Come to Micki." She said tenderly. "Mama and Micki will make it all better!"

Allen curled up in her arms on the couch. She stroked his face and kissed his forehead. "That was beautiful, Allen, what a lovely gift! Thank-you, darling." She kissed him again and again as she whispered, "Thank-you, thank-you!"

Marge handed a towel to Michelle and she laid it over his still pulsing cock. The last of his semen was dripping from its tender head. "Let me clean you up, Allen, I promised to be careful."

"There's some hand cream in the lav, Sue, would you get it please."

When Sue returned Michelle asked Colleen, "Would you like to do the honors, Mrs. O'Reilly? We want Allens skin to be nice and soft! Don't we, ladies? What do you think, Allen?"

"Please, Mrs. O'Reilly, be gentle, I'm so tender."

"Speaking of tender, Allen, did you hit the bowl? If you didn't your butt is going to be in need of some lotion too!"

"About a third of that first spurt hit the edge of the plate." Marge observed.

"Aw, that's too bad!" Michelle lamented. "Maybe next time."

Allens eye's widened as he gazed into his wife's smiling face.

"I don't want to be rude, ladies, but could you let yourselves out? There's the matter of a little itch that Allen has to relieve. When they were finally alone Michelle stroked Allens face tenderly and whispered, "You owe me big time, lover!"

Allen kissed his wife full on the lips. His hand cupped her breast and found a rock hard nipple. "What have we here?" He wondered facetiously. "You enjoyed that almost as much as I did, didn't you? He nibbled her ear, his warm breath sending chills down her neck. He unbuttoned first one, then another as he exposed the tops of her ample breasts. He kissed her neck and teased her nipples. She moaned in approval. They were made for each other!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Michelle Gets More Help Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 259 milliseconds