• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Corner Office Ch. 02

The Corner Office Ch. 02

(This is a fantasy. Thank you to my editor you know who you are. There is a Chapter 1 which would be helpful to read, but is not essential)

Chapter II - The T-Bar

"Come over here Elizabeth, I am not happy with you," I ordered.

Elizabeth Delany, my 45 year old administrative assistant, came as quickly as she could walk. She took baby steps because her panties were at her knees and her skirt was bunched at her waist. She stood in front of my desk, her eyes down cast, knowing she was in deep trouble. One of her responsibilities at my office is to supervise the 6 girls that work for me. She had failed.

I stood up from my desk and went to the wall where a leather punishment strap was hanging. It was three inches wide and eighteen inches long. I reached for it and held it in my hands letting it fall by my side.

I walked over to Ms. Delany and started to lecture her.

"Young Lady, I have asked you to supervise these girls because I have confidence in you. I am extremely disappointed that Susan was late this week, and also violated my dress code. You were unaware aware of it. As her supervisor, you are expected to notice these things. Do you have anything to say before I strap you?"

Her face was red from embarrassment. "Mr. Gray, I am sorry it will never happen again, can you punish me without Susan being here?"

"No, Susan will stay. Maybe the shame of being strapped in front of her will increase the effectiveness of your punishment. I am also going to put you on the "T-Bar" for your strapping;" I announce in no uncertain terms.

"Nooooo Pleeeease Not T-The T-Bar, I Promissse I w-will doooo Beeettter. Pleeeese, Mr.Graaaay," She whined.

"Over here, now," I said not raising my voice.

"You will be strapped for not being attentive in your duties. I don't wish to hear another word from you, except yes sir or no sir," Is that understood Young lady?" I could see Susan shivering as she stood with her hands on her head in the corner.

"Yes Sir," Elizabeth quickly answered.

"Now go get the T-Bar," I ordered.

Elizabeth went shuffling over to the corner her panties still at her knees.

"Place it in the center of the room," I ordered.

The T-Bar was a 3 foot square piece of wood, large enough for a person to step on. It was elevated off the ground by about six inches by attached pieces of wood. The metal handle was shaped like a 'T', which was located at the top edge of the wood.

Elizabeth stood facing me, waiting to hear the words all of my employees dreaded: "Step up on the T-Bar and present your self for a bare bottom strapping."

She knew what this meant. She was required to step onto the wooden platform and bend over, her head in line with her knees, and her legs as straight as possible. She was to grab a hold of the 'T' handle with both hands.

Elizabeth stepped up onto the platform and jackknifed herself in half. Her flexibility was amazing, as her head rested on her knees. Her legs were perfectly straight. The high heels she wore were together, as she stretched to reach the T-Bar handle. Her panties fell to her ankles, which I considered acceptable because of her bent over position. Her blue skirt also fell down when she reached for the T-Bar. I went over and proceeded to raise it and her slip up over her hips onto her back. Elizabeth was naked from her shoulder blades to her ankles, except for her stockings and garter belt, which framed the target area perfectly.

"Now Young Lady, don't you dare move. If you remove your hands from the T-Bar or wiggle around during your strapping, I will start all over again. Is that understood, Missy?" I demanded.

"Yes Sir!" She answered starting to sob.

Swinging my arm, I landed the first swat on her upper cheeks. The sound was sharp on her bare skin. The sting caused Elizabeth to jump a few moments after it hit. I knew the strap left a direct sting, especially where the straps edges bit into her smooth, tender flesh.

"I am not swinging this very hard yet," I said in a hushed voice.

The next stroke fell a little low. The bottom edge of the leather was across the line where her thighs met her backside on her lower cheeks.

She wiggled her hips slightly from side to side, making sure she held onto the T-Bar. Her skirt and slip had fallen over her head, because of her bent position.

The next two came across both buns. I heard Elizabeth gasp and cry. Then the strap landed lower and overlapped previous swats. I could see two more stripes on her bum.

"I hope you realize that I have given you a job to do, and I expect you to make sure the girls obey my orders. Is that clear Missy?" I scolded her like a child.

"Y-e-ssss S-iiii-r," she quickly answered tears flowing down her cheeks. Her voice muffled by her skirt covering her head.

"Would you like me to demote you back to the office pool and promote someone else to your position, Missy?"

"No Sir, I am so sorry," She answered as she sobbed.

"Speak up, and stand still. If you move again we will start over." "Is that clear?" I asked.

"YEEEES, OOOOOCH, I'll BEEE goooooDDDD," She cried and began to hiccup.

I stepped back and considered her position; her panties were at her ankles, with her slip and skirt covering her head. Her arms were stretched forward holding onto the T-Bar. Her legs were straight as she bent jackknifed in half. Elizabeth, my 45 year old assistant, was now being treated like a naughty schoolgirl.

I decided to concentrate my attention on the back of her legs. Their whiteness contrasted nicely with her red backside. Without warning I backed away a bit and aimed for the middle of her thighs. Elizabeth yelped in pain and surprise. There was a red strip across both thighs.

The next three landed above, but as close as possible to the previous red stripe. They landed in a steady succession.

"Ten more Missy, I want you to count each stoke, thank me, and ask for another starting now," I said, as I swung the strap with my strong right arm.

"One, thank you sir --- may I please have another."

"Two, thank you sir..... may I please have another?"

I went from cheek to cheek alternating high to low, waiting about 20 seconds between each swing of my right arm.

"Ten thank you sir--- may I please have another," I finished with the hardest one of all on her bare fanny.

"Elizabeth, you may rise, keep your skirt and slip around your hips, pull your panties up to your knees and go to the corner,"

She did, tears streaming down her face, wanting to rub her very red and sore bottom. She hobbled stiff-legged over to the corner. She was both embarrassed and extremely sore.

In the opposite corner of my office, Susan stood with her hands on her head. Her skirt was tucked into her waistband and her panties were at her knees. Her nose was pressed into the wall, awaiting the rest of her punishment. She still had 5 minutes to wait before her second spanking would begin. She stood at attention not wanting anymore of a punishment then she was due.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Corner Office Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds