• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lucifer: I'm Sorry For Everything

Lucifer: I'm Sorry For Everything

Standing in the middle of the ruined remains of New York City, he let out a deep sigh. The fallen archangel once known as Lucifer Morningstar looked at his handiwork, and shook his head. How could it have ended like this? He never imagined it would come to this, not even in the depths of his darkest nightmares. Housed in the body of his latest Vessel, Lucifer walked barefoot into the remains of a clothing store on Madison Avenue. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, and a tall, light-skinned Black man in his early twenties stared back at him.

Lucifer walked through the store, stepping over the skeletal remains of a clerk, and nearly tripping over a femur belonging to a security guard who died in the line of duty. Gazing at these all too human remains, Lucifer shook his head. He had seen so many skeletons today. From the marketplaces of Baghdad to the suburbs of Tokyo, from the back alleys of Havana to the pubs of Melbourne. So much death. Hard to believe that a mere year ago, the earth was populated by over seven billion people. As the global war between the West and Islam escalated, both sides unleashed doomsday weapons. More than mere nuclear warheads were used, viral weapons designed to take out specific ethnic groups were unleashed. In the end, humanity perished and only insects, plants and certain exceptionally resilient animals remained alive.

It was a result of Lucifer's folly, all of it. Or was it? In the minds of most people, long before the entirety of the human race was extinct, Lucifer was known as the epitome of evil. The truth was far more complicated than that. When Yahweh created the Universe, he created a companion and a friend to journey with Him as He set about exploring His new creation. That companion was Lucifer Morningstar, the second most powerful being in the cosmos, and the model upon whom all angels were based. The other archangels and angels all came into being long after Yahweh and Lucifer had gotten themselves quite well acquainted. This was long before the creation of Adam and Eve, the progenitors of the human species.

The mortals believed Lucifer to be the embodiment of evil, and they were half right about that. When Lucifer Morningstar and his dark angels fell from on high and were bound to the pit by the archangel Michael and the Army of Light, they weren't the only so-called forces of evil in the universe. Long before the War in Heaven, there were creatures that lived in the darkness. Malevolent entities. One such being was the Legion of the Djinn. Primordial monsters, everlastingly powerful and hell-bent on destroying everything in their path. Hundreds of thousands of these monstrous beings dwelled in the darkness before the One True God, called Yahweh in Judaism, God in Christianity and Allah in Islam willed light and truth into existence. When the dark angels found themselves in hell, it was already occupied by the Djinn. A long war was waged between the forces of Lucifer Morningstar and the Djinn. In the end, the fallen angels proved victorious, though many of them were lost over the course of the struggle.

Lucifer Morningstar, the first angel created by God, was the one who paid most dearly for the fallen angels conquest of the underworld, which they took from the Djinn after a war which lasted a thousand years. The Sons of Heaven, as all angels, both above and below, are collectively known, were meant to live forever. Not even the War in Heaven could result in the death of a single angel on either side, for that which God made to be everlasting cannot be undone by anything under the Lord's gaze, short of the Lord Himself. The Djinn dwell in the darkness between worlds, outside of the Lord's realm of Light. Since they were themselves immortal, and empowered not by the light of God's love but by the darkness in which they dwelled, they could and did kill many of the Sons of Light. Desperate to save his dead brothers but unwilling to repent and ask God for forgiveness, Lucifer Morningstar confronted Shaitan, the leader of the Djinn.

As Lucifer Morningstar, the former Prince of Light battled Shaitan, the Lord of Darkness, King of the Djinn, worlds trembled. In the end, Lucifer proved victorious. He dealt a fatal blow to Shaitan. With his physical form destroyed, Shaitan perished at last. Or did he? A portion of Shaitan's darkness went into Lucifer, granting him the Dark Lord's powers. Thus Lucifer Morningstar became more powerful than he already was, but at what cost. All angels, both fallen and faithful, are Sons of the Lord. Having destroyed Shaitan and absorbed his darkest powers, Lucifer was able to resurrect the fallen angels who perished during the Underworld War. There was a price to pay for such power. Lucifer's will and Shaitan's restless spirit merged into a single entity. The Devil.

All Lucifer Morningstar wanted was to rule over the Underworld, surrounded by his brethren, the fallen angels who left Heaven because they believed in him and his cause. Shaitan was dead, but his essence took over Lucifer's mind and body while amplifying his power. Shaitan declared war upon the Forces of Light once more, and was ingenious enough to use mortal agents in the human world to further his aims. In the Halls of Congress, among the members of the British Parliament, in the Vatican, among the Mafia, and even in the Royal Court of Saudi Arabia, Shaitan's agents dwell. In every place of power, every political party and every major corporation. In every church, every mosque and every synagogue. The Dark One and his agents never sleep.

Lucifer was forced to watch helplessly as the essence of Shaitan destroyed not only the fallen angels but also the Underworld and finally the earthly realm through his machinations. Shaitan despised God and all of His creations. He methodically destroyed them. By the time Heaven sent its Army of Light to stop the coming Armageddon, it was already too late. Shaitan was victorious, humanity was wiped out. The planet earth a smoldering ruin in the aftermath of nuclear and viral warfare. Shaitan and his minions warred against the Army of Light, under the command of the archangel Michael, he who once threw Lucifer and his angels into the Pit of Hell. The Army of Light captured Shaitan's essence and removed it from Lucifer Morningstar's body. The first of the fallen angels was thus freed from the malevolent entity which enslaved him for eons. With the souls of the Chosen dwelling in Heaven in God's embrace, the forces of darkness trapped in Hell for all eternity and the Dark One forever defeated, Lucifer Morningstar found himself alone among the ruins of planet Earth.

Evil has been defeated, the souls of good men and good women, along with those fallen angels who asked God for forgiveness after Armageddon, all dwell in Heaven. The Lord in Heaven forgives even the most wicked, as long as they kneel before Him and sincerely ask for His forgiveness. Only Lucifer Morningstar was ever deemed unworthy of God's forgiveness. For even eons after falling from Heaven, reigning over Hell, warring against the Djinn and being taken over by the Lord of Darkness, Lucifer is still blaming himself for all the wickedness done in his name by various forces and entities. He is truly sorry for what he'd done, but cannot bring himself to ask God for forgiveness, not because he's prideful or arrogant, but because he doesn't feel worthy of God's love after all the things he's done. Lucifer Morningstar is remorseful, but he's the harshest judge of himself. Thus he walks the earth, alone, without a single living or dead thing for company. He is burying the remains of the dead, those men and women whose spirits now dwell in Heaven. One at a time, he's giving them a proper burial, with nothing more than his two hands, and no supernatural power to aid him. If it takes an eternity, the first of the fallen shall make amends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lucifer: I'm Sorry For Everything

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds