• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Club Mystique Ch. 02

Club Mystique Ch. 02

Jamie sat perched on the stool, her stilettos still hooked on the foot bar. Her white minidress was bunched up over her hips, exposing her naked ass. Jamie leaned forward over the table, her head down on her arms. The swell of her breasts shone thru the side of her dress in the black lights of the club. She was exhausted and could feel cum oozing out of her pussy and down her leg. But she did not care, she began to tremble and cry in emotional turmoil. She only realized the presence of someone when she felt his hand on her back. Her heart beat quickened as she tensed, then a familiar voice spoke in her ear.

"What happened to you? Why are you in such a mess?" It was a guy they met on this trip. He and another guy shared the cabin next to theirs. Jamie's husband said they were a gay couple. Relieved it was someone she knew, Jamie relaxed and felt her anxiety wash over her. Between sobs, she told him about being groped on the dance floor and not being able to find her husband. She was too embarrassed to tell him she got fucked but it seemed like he understood. He held her hand as she got off the stool and smiled at her.

He watched as she smoothed down her skirt, tugging the dress over her firm ass. Jamie was a slender girl with large breasts and was often called a human Barbie doll. After tonight's experiences, her nipples were hard and engorged. She had lost her panties on the dance floor so the sheer minidress was clinging to her firm C-cup breasts and round ass without any lines. Her wavy black hair was a mess with that "just-fucked" look. She stood unsteadily on her 4inch heels so he stood up to steady her. She faced him and smiled to say thank you but changed to an embarrassed look. She modestly tried to cover her erect nipples by crossing her arms. This only boosted the nipples higher and strained them more against the fabric. He made some small talk as he brushed his hands over her nipples to smooth out the dress.

He smiled, "Feeling a little perky are we?" Jamie blushed and felt a tingle as her sensitive nipples got even harder at his touch. She tried to distract herself by telling him about their honeymoon thus far and her plans for a family and how she wanted to be pregnant when they returned from this trip. Inwardly, Jamie worried that she might be pregnant but not with her husband's child. That thought set Jamie into sobs again and she rested her head on his shoulder. Her nipples brushed against his chest and set her nerves tingling. Jamie thought, I'm so glad he's gay. It's nice to be able to touch a man and not worry about getting fucked.

The "gay couple" had heard the gossip about their relationship. Nothing was further from the truth. But it seemed like women were much more available if they thought you were gay. So they encouraged that perception throughout the trip.

He moved close and placed his lips against her ear, "It's ok girlfriend, no one can see us here. We can sit here until you get settled down."

Jamie replied, "I need to go pee though". He nodded his understanding and looked around. The ladies room was on the other end of the club, well lit and thronging with people. Then noticed some empty beer bottles.

"How good is your aim?" he asked as he indicated the bottles. Jamie looked, thought about it a second then nodded her agreement.

"I can do it." she said. He retrieved some bottles and placed them on the floor under her. Jamie began to squat over the bottle then stopped,"I can't...I am afraid I'll fall over."

He laughs, stand up facing her and holds her hands as she squats down. He watches her skirt slide up her over her ass as it approached the beer bottle. Jamie tells him she can't see the bottle. He squats down with across from her and tells her to place her hands on his shoulders. With both hands free, he holds the bottle under her pussy. She is off balance so he cups her ass with one hand and rests the bottle opening against her pussy. His other hand holds the bottle under her. He gently pushes the bottle against her lips and is surprised when it slides inside her without any reaction from Jamie. She settled lower into her squat and then whispers in his ear, "I think I pushed the bottle inside me". She giggles, pulls the bottle out and a deluge of urine erupts. Most of it splashes on the bottle and over his hands. Her urine is warm on his hands. After she finishes, Jamie realizes she has nothing to wipe with so he suggests she just stand and air dry since no one can see them here. Jamie slowly stands up and gathers up her dress under her arms. She giggles at thrill of exposing her pussy to him. All thoughts of her husband are gone. In fact, she hopes he does not find her now or she would have a lot of explaining.

He says now he has to pee but his hands are wet with her pee.

Jamie offers to help, he is gay so she does not see any problems. They turn face-to-face and she pulls down his pants, pulls out his dick. She is enjoying the clean look of his smooth shaved cock. Still standing in front, she points his cock at bottle and revels in the sensation of his pulsing cock in her hands. He finishes and she puts the bottle down. His uncut cock is hanging out and he tells her she has to clean up before putting it away. He instructs her how to clean his cock.

"Hold it firm in one hand and lightly stroke the tip until the droplets stop".

Jamie grips the base of his cock in one hand and begins to stroke the end with other hand. She can feel him harden in her hand but drops still appear at the tip. His engorged head pops out from his foreskin and swells larger each time. She stops after a couple minutes and looks at the tip carefully, the liquid is thick and milky white. With a gasp, she realizes it is his pre-cum. He laughs and says, "Don't worry, it is a just a body reflex, I'm gay remember?"

Jamie almost sighs in relief at his admission so therefore she can trust him. By now, his cock is rock hard at 11 inches long and thick like a soda can. Still she continues to stroke obediently but now her hand cannot completely close around the shaft. She feels her muscles clench in her pussy and realizes she is wet. A little reluctantly she releases his cock and decides it is time to stop.

But now his cock is too hard to fit back into his pants. He stands in front of her with his hard cock sticking up in the air. She stands with her skirt hiked up to air dry her pussy, her legs spread to let the air blow. At that moment, a deafening blast of music rips thru the club. Jamie squints her eyes half shut as the laser light show starts up. The waving beams of light and pulsing music are hypnotic, Jamie feels her head swim as she stares in wonder at the light show.

She can feel him step up behind her. He whispers in her ear, the light show is the signal for closing the club. "In 15 minutes, the lights come on and we have leave".

Jamie leans back and replies, "Let's just go now".

He points down to his still hard cock, "I need your help. I can't put it back in. The fastest way to get soft is to cum but I can't do it myself". He waves his pee stained hands.

Jamie thinks to herself, he is gay and I did pee on him. So I should help him. She nods in agreement, turns to face him and begins to stroke his cock. She strokes it for one minute, then two, then five minutes. He still does not come. He pulls her close and says,

"I am not used to a woman's hand. Can we try something else?" Jamie nods, unsure of his meaning. He reaches down and grasps his cock. As he begins stroking himself, Jamie realizes and turns away to give him some privacy.

Her ass is turned towards him, still air drying. She senses his rhythmic strokes behind her and the beat of the music begins to sway her body. She parts her legs to balance better and closes her eyes. Exhaustion fall upon her and Jamie leans forward and rests her hands on her thighs. He steps up behind her and holds her waist.

He whispers, "Let's do this girlfriend." Jamie nods, and thinks to herself that it is time to leave. But them feels his thigh pushing her legs apart. His hands are gripped around her bare waist. Then she feels his cock press into her pussy lips. He enters her smoothly. His thick cock stretches her pussy lips apart as he thrusts deep inside. Jamie tries to pull away but his right arm is now wrapped around her waist. The other is pulling her left leg up to her side. She is tossed like a rag doll by his slow thrusting, her dangling leg kicking in the air with each impact. Her dress is now pushed up over her breasts. The creamy white skin glows in the flashes of the club lights.

He thrusts deep inside her and whispers in her ear, "Help me cum, then we can leave. It is ok – I'm gay." The speakers pump in rhythm to his pumps and Jamie hangs in his arms. His cock is sliding in and out of her pussy more quickly now. She is delirious with the music, lights and the fast fucking. She is confused, is this right for me to do? She desperately wants to cum now. She angles herself to get him deeper inside. With a groan, he shoots his cum into her and continues to pump. His semen now coats his cock and each time he pulls out of her pussy it glows in the black light. Her hands are the wall as she pushes against each thrust. Her breasts bouncing in time to his slowing thrusts.

As he lowers her leg, Jamie comes to her senses. He smiles at her and fixes her dress. He tucks his now soft cock back inside his pants.

They walk out of the club to find her husband. All the time, Jamie is repeating, "it is ok – he is gay."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Club Mystique Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds