• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cynthia's Story Ch. 01

Cynthia's Story Ch. 01

1234

Dress Shopping tells of a couple, who become interested in swinging because of the wife's infatuation with a co-worker's cock. While shopping for a sexy dress, they meet a couple of swingers, who initiate them into the alternate lifestyle known as swinging. This is Chapter 1 of a (currently) 4 part series of how Cynthia and Francis are introduced into swinging by veteran swingers, Foxy and Larry.

The follow up Chapters 2-4, deal with the final conversion of Cynthia from a sweet innocent housewife to a complete slut (use your own imagination here). Cynthia and her husband are thrown into the deep end of the swinger's pool and learn to sink or swim or at least swallow!

Cynthia learns the actual meaning of, "Thank you sir. May I have another?"

This story is about 75% true with the rest being fantasy from my sick mind. Most of the characters have been taken from people I have known and party'd with. I have changed the names and places to protect the guilty. If you recognize yourself in the story, then I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

As always, this story deals with sick and perverted people and the disgusting things they do to each other and themselves. If the thought of fucking and sucking (not making love to) a total stranger makes you queasy, then stop here. Otherwise, I suggest that you take your laptop into the bathroom and lock the door.

Chapter 1 Dress Shopping (Ch 1 of 4)

Wow, in just a few weeks my life has completely changed. My name is Cynthia and I have been married for ten years to my hubby, Francis. If you would have asked me to describe us, I would have said that we were just a normal dull married couple, nothing special.

I'm about 5'-7" with what I think is a fairly decent body, I wish my boobs were a little bigger but I guess most girls think that way. I have nice legs and my husband always tells me that I should wear shorter skirts to show them off. I've never wanted to do that before as people might think I'm a slut or something.

Anyway, we have been talking about our life and how things were getting kind of dull, nothing exciting ever happened to us. Our sex life always seemed to be okay and I've always enjoyed sex but things have started to become a little bland.

One night after sex, I was lying on his stomach playing with his dick when out of the blue he asked me, "Have you ever thought about playing with another guy's dick and sucking it?"

I told him, "I have never thought about cheating on you."

He said, "No, I don't mean cheating, but have you fantasized about being with another guy instead of me when we are having sex? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a guy with a big cock fucking your brains out?"

I said that our sex was great but I guess when I hesitated, he knew I wasn't completely truthful.

"Come on," he prodded me, "Out with it."

"Well!" I said while trying to climb out this hole I had just dug for myself.

"There is this guy at work and one day when I was in his cube, I noticed the big bulge in his pants. Without thinking about it, I wondered how big his dick was and what it would be like to fuck some guy I barely knew. I could let myself go as I would not be concerned about how wild I was with someone I may never see again. What do you think it would be like to be a complete slut and nobody cared?"

Then as I held my breath waiting for my husband to explode, he surprised me by saying, "Do you really think he has a big dick and would you fuck him?"

"No," I quickly said, "It was just a passing thought."

Hubby had been playing with my pussy while we talked and said, "Then why are you dripping wet? I've got two fingers in you and there is still room for your fantasy guy's big dick!"

I kept protesting that I hadn't really been thinking about fucking him. My husband then said, "Out with it, I know when you are lying, tell me the truth and I will not be mad."

I just knew that I shouldn't admit anything but he didn't seem mad and so I screwed up my courage and said, "Well, if you really want to know the truth. When I first saw the bulge in his pants, I was thinking about what he would say if I suddenly dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. My pussy was getting wetter as I fantasized about what his dick would feel like in my mouth and what it would be like to suck him off. Then make him cum in my mouth."

"You're kidding!" my husband said, "You would really suck him off and let him cum in your mouth? You've never sucked me off much less let me cum in your mouth!"

I said, "It was just a fantasy and you think about things you would never do like suck a dirty dick that's just came out of my cunt."

My husband wouldn't let me off the hook and said, "But you admitted you would suck his dick didn't you?"

"Okay, I admit that I fantasized about sucking his big dick and feeling his hot hard cock slide down my throat. Then after he fucked my mouth, he pumped his load on my tongue and I swallowed every drop. God, how good his cum tasted. But wait, that's different because it was a fantasy."

"Why is it different?" my husband kept up. "You are lying on my stomach, stroking my dick, why don't you put it in your mouth or at least rub the head on your lips? After all you are thinking about doing it to your cube mate. And I just heard you admit that he has a big dick!"

So I'm thinking, hubby's dick is dirty because he's been reaming my pussy out, but his fingers are buried in me and my brain was starting to get a little fuzzy. After all, I've admitted that I wanted to suck a guy's cock from work and yet I wouldn't put my own husband's dick in my mouth if it was covered with my pussy and his cum.

So I scooted a little further down his stomach until his slowly deflating dick was right in front of my face. I brought his dick up close to my nose and took a whiff. It didn't smell bad, mainly pussy juice and cum. It was kind of a turn on to think I'm fixing to suck a guy's dick, who has just fucked my brains out after I quit thinking that good girls don't do that.

My husband asked me, "What's the guy's name?"

And without thinking I said, "Lynn."

Then my husband said, "Cynthia, I've been watching you at work and you really turn me on. I have to be careful when you are around as my dick is always hard and I try to hide it from you."

"Francis," I said, "What are you talking about?"

"Cynthia," my husband said, "My name is Lynn and I wish you would call me that instead of your husband's name. You've been giving me blow jobs for a few weeks now and what would it hurt to call me by my name?"

Then I realized that hubby was pretending to be my friend at work and was doing a really good job with my pussy. I don't know how many fingers he had in but I felt so full and was starting to cum over and over. Francis knew how to work my G-Spot and I loved having him rub it with his fingers. Every time I came, I could feel my pussy cum gush out all over his fingers and down my legs.

"I'm sorry Lynn," I said, "But I'm just afraid that when my husband fucks me, I'm going to accidentally call him your name."

He replied, "We can solve that. I've know a girl that would be perfect for your husband. She has a body your husband is going to love and is a classic nympho. I'll fix them up and he will not be able to complain about us fucking because she will not let him up for air much less talking."

Then he said, "Why are we talking about your husband when my big dick is right in front of your face and is getting lonely?"

I'm thinking to myself, I'm a slut but funny now that 'slut' doesn't sound that bad and was actually starting to sound pretty good. His dick was back at full mast and standing in front of my face. He must not be that upset with me sucking Lynn's dick, if this is what it does to him.

Then he said, "Babe, I've got a meeting in a few minutes and I can't give a presentation in this condition."

So I told him, "Well there is the girl from accounting that is always looking at your ass and I'm sure she will not mind taking care of you."

Then he said, "You know how much I like you sucking my dick and you always look so cute with cum running out the sides of your mouth. It will only take a few minutes and you know that I love the feeling when you suck the cum out of my dick."

At this point, I figured why not give it a try as my husband was pretending to be a guy that I was hot for and seemed to be really turned on by the thought of me fucking a guy from work and sucking his big dick.

I brought his dick over to my mouth and took a close look at it. The head was all purple, it was so hard and I could still see a light coating of pussy and cum on it. I started to wipe it off but thought, wait I'm not sucking my husband's dick but one of the guys I work with. I know his girlfriends would not clean off the pussy and cum before putting it in their mouth. I told myself that if this was Lynn's dick in front of me, I would have already had it buried in my throat regardless of whose pussy it had just been in.

I rubbed the hard smooth head against my lips and wiped the cum and pussy juice off on my lips. I could feel the cum covering my lips and couldn't believe how good it felt and tasted. Why did I wait so long to do this?

I ran my thumb up the bottom of his dick and pushed out some left over cum. Without thinking, as soon as I saw the big drop of cum on the head of his dick, I licked it off and heard my husband, er Lynn moan. I started sucking the head of his dick first and then slowly let it slide down my throat.

With his dick in my mouth, all I could smell and taste was my pussy juice. I couldn't believe how good it tasted and quickly forgot my misgivings about sucking a dirty dick. It went deep into my mouth as I tried to take the whole thing down my throat. I could feel his dick throb in my mouth as I carefully cleaned it off just in case he wanted to fuck some other slut.

I never realized how good pussy tasted and wondered what it would taste like to suck another girl's cunt. Thinking about eating a girl's pussy made my own pussy get so wet and hot. I could just picture one of Lynn's girlfriend's sucking my pussy and fucking me with her tongue as I did the same to her.

My husband was holding my head and rapidly fucking me in the mouth. At first, I gagged when it started down my throat but I tried to concentrate on relaxing my throat and taking every inch until soon I had my lips all the way to the base of his dick. If I took a quick breath when he pulled his dick out, I could keep on sucking his cock without having to pull my mouth off.

Any misgivings I had about sucking his dirty dick were quickly forgotten. I started thinking about Lynn's friend, who was fucking my husband. I bet my husband's dick would taste like this after he fucked her.

While sucking Lynn's dick, I started fantasizing about what it would look like to watch my husband fucking some other slut beside me. I could just imagine how his hard dick would look sliding deep into some other girl's pussy and I could hear her moan as his dick went home. I could tell that she was really enjoying being fucked by my husband.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was from watching my hubby fuck some other slut. He never kissed her or did anything intimate but just pounded his dick in her wet cunt. I could see that the only thing he cared about was what her pussy felt like when it was wrapped around his hard dick. It made me feel good that hubby wasn't in love except maybe with her cunt or mouth!

I watched his dick as it slid deep into her cunt and when he pulled it back, I could see that it was covered in her pussy juice. I licked my lips as I thought about how good it would taste. If I watched her face, I could tell when she came and without thinking about it, I started to climax at the same time as she did.

Then I saw her reach down and rub the pussy juice off my husband's dick, while he was fucking her. She would scoop up a bunch of pussy and then put her fingers in her mouth. Watching her suck her pussy off my husband's dick caused me to instantly come with her. The next time I'm getting fucked, I'm going to taste my pussy off the guy fucking me.

Then I thought, Lynn is fucking my wet cunt right now so without a hesitation I reached down and rubbed his dick while he fucked me. I could feel the flood of pussy juice on his dick and scooped it off his big cock. As I brought my fingers up to my face and smelled the wet cunt juice, I looked over at my husband's fuck buddy.

She was watching me closely as I smelled my cunt covered fingers. She licked her lips as I spread the pussy juice all over my lips and tasted my cunt. Then I looked at her and smiled as I swallowed my pussy fingers and cleaned them up. The taste of pussy juice flooded my mouth and I could smell my lips.

I could feel the need deep in my cunt as I sucked off my fingers. My legs were starting to tremble as I focused on my fingers and how good they tasted. Just before I went over the edge, I could see hubby's fuck buddy getting off while she watched me climax.

I wondered if she would mind me sucking my husband's dick after he fucked her. While sucking his tasty dick, I pretended that he had just pulled it out of her wet cunt and rammed it into my mouth. I could taste her cunt juice and his cum from fucking her silly. Her pussy tasted so good and I wondered if it would be okay to ask hubby to fuck her a little more so I would have more pussy to suck off.

Maybe, I could suck her well fucked cunt and clean my husband's cum out of her beautiful pussy. Then I'm going to kiss her and share the pussy and cum with her. I couldn't believe how hot I was, thinking about my husband's fuck buddy and how good her cunt tasted.

Funny, it didn't make me mad that my husband was fucking some beautiful slut with long brown hair and pretty tits. I could see her wrap her legs around my husband's neck as he buried his cock in her wet cunt. I was getting so hot and wet, watching my husband fuck some girl and I didn't even know her name.

He had her butt lifted up off the bed and was driving his cock deep into her pussy. I could see her pussy perfectly as her lips opened up and swallowed my husband's dick. He's not super big but tonight, his cock looked huge!

He was kind of kneeling so he could pound his dick into her and I could see her pretty tits jiggle every time his dick slammed into her cunt. Her nipples were all shriveled up and the tips were sticking out about a half inch. If I could just reach her, I would suck her tits and kiss her. I bet that would make hubby dump a huge load into her cunt if he watched me kiss her with my pussy and cum coated lips and tongue!

She kept telling my husband to fuck her harder and how good his dick felt in her pussy. She wasn't satisfied with him fucking her but started thrusting against him to make his cock go deeper and deeper in her wet cunt. I could see the muscles in her arms and legs tense up as she helped drive his dick deep in her juicy snatch.

I was so turned on by her talking dirty to hubby and fucking him as hard as he was fucking her. I thought to myself. "Bitch, that's MY husband's cock that's driving you crazy and be thankful I let him fuck your sloppy cunt!"

I must be a slut as it was really turning me on to see my husband's dick putting her over the moon. I could just imagine how she would describe the fucking she was getting to her girlfriends. I may have to start charging these sluts to get a little piece of Francis' cock.

I enjoyed listening to her talk dirty to hubby and promised myself that I would talk to him like that as it was really a turn on. My pussy was overflowing with my sweet cunt juice as Lynn continued to pound his huge cock in me, while hubby made me proud by drilling Lynn's girlfriend's lights out.

In between telling my husband to fuck her, she is telling my husband how she is going to suck his dick and drink his cum. Then she asks my husband, "Does your wife drink cum and would I allow her to kiss me with a mouthful of my husband's load?"

I was so hot thinking about my husband pulling his dick out of her pussy, jamming it in her mouth and filling her up with his hot sweet load. Then she was going to kiss me and let me share his load with her.

So I told her, "Slut, you better suck every drop out of his dick because you're going to have to give me half of it. And don't try to hide that tasty load in your mouth because I'm going to stick my tongue into your cum filled mouth and check!"

I reached behind me and grabbed Lynn's leg to keep his dick buried in me, while I crawled over to Francis' new fuck buddy. As I got close to her, I could tell how turned on she was from hubby pounding his rod in her. It turned me on to see her clinch up and her eyes would open wide every time Francis rammed his dick all the way to her cervix. From the expression on her face, I could tell exactly when he hit home.

Francis had never put my legs over his shoulders the way he did with Lynn's girlfriend. It must really make his dick go deep as I could see her coming over and over as he fucked her nonstop.

When she came, her eyes would roll back into her head as she would grunt when his dick hit home. After she came, he would ease up and let her start coming down then pound her over the moon again. She never really stopped coming as it turned into one long climax.

I couldn't believe what a turn on it was to watch hubby fuck this little slut. I loved listening to her moans and incoherent babbling as she dug her fingernails into his back and shot off on his cock.

The whole time, I'm watching him fuck her, my lover had his huge dick in my stomach. It felt like I was being fist fucked, it was so big. I tried to keep my eyes open even when I was coming but my cunt was making all my decisions for me. I was a voyeur and I needed to see his cock and what it was doing to her.

I was going to be really mad if that bitch didn't give my husband the fucking of his life! If he wasn't completely satisfied, then that would be the last time I let him shove his cock down her throat and split her cunt apart. She better take his dick all the way to her stomach if she knows what's good for her!

I really should be jealous about my hubby fucking the brains out of some good looking slut, with a killer body. Then, I thought I've got a much bigger dick buried in my cunt hole so I guess I don't have much room to talk. I almost burst out laughing at the irony of it, except Lynn's big long cock had basically turned me into a drooling idiot! By this time I had no idea what was fantasy and what was real.

I started playing with her tits and watching the nipples harden and get all pointed, while hubby pounded away in her. She turned her head towards me and I leaned up and kissed her hot full lips. Her tongue quickly slipped into my mouth and I automatically started sucking it. I'm thinking I should get ready to share his hot cum. I had never kissed a girl before and suddenly I'm thinking how good it feels for me to kiss another girl and slip my tongue into her mouth.

I could hear Francis say, "Yesss . . . Kiss Her, Kiss Her!" I could feel the rhythm of his pounding increase in speed and force. Our lips together were turning him on as much as it did me and I knew that his climax was almost here. Lynn's dick was deeper in my pussy than anyone had ever been before and I just knew it was in my stomach!

I stopped kissing my husband's new girlfriend and told my hubby, "I want you to shoot your load into our mouths. Don't cum in her cunt because I need to taste your cum and her pussy juice off your cock."

I looked up at him and could see he was in heaven. Her pussy must be really nice and I wondered what it would feel like to lick it and fuck her with my tongue. Feel like hell, I wanted to suck it and taste her sweet pussy juice!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cynthia's Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds