• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Somali Dominatrix In Canada

A Somali Dominatrix In Canada

The things that turn me on are simply that, the things that turn me on. My name is Farah Suleiman, and I'm a Somali woman living in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. I was born in the town of Mogadishu, Capital of Somalia, and moved to the Confederation of Canada fifteen years ago with my parents, Mohammed and Amina Suleiman. I am twenty two years old, hold a Master's degree in business administration from Carleton University and presently, I work for the Canadian Revenue Agency. Most people think of Muslim women as boring and dull, I guess that's because they haven't met the ones like me. I'm a hijab-wearing Somali-Canadian businesswoman by day and a BDSM expert/dungeon mistress by night. How about that?

Right now, I'm having some fun with my good friend Paul Blight and a chubby bisexual Somali guy named Omar Hassan. Paul Blight is around five-foot-nine, slim and fit, with alabaster skin, pale blue eyes and light brown hair. He's a good Catholic lad originally from Galway City, Ireland, and moved to provincial Ontario recently. Paul is forthrightly bisexual and like many European men, he's got a thing for us East African ladies. That's more than okay by me because I date men of all races. I love my Black men, of course. Nothing like a sexy brother in my eyes, you know? I have dated Haitian men, Jamaican men and even Ethiopian men. I don't date Somali men because they treat us Somali women like shit.

Some of you reading this might accuse me of generalizing. That's only because you don't live in the Somali community. Somali guys are lazy and brutal, and they don't respect us Somali sisters. They date Black women from other communities along with White women because they think we Somali ladies are boring. Yet if a Somali gal dresses sexy, goes out and has fun, those same Somali guys who consider us Somali chicks to be too conservative will get on her case and call her a slut. Talk about damned if you and damned if you don't. Muslim men are the biggest hypocrites in the world, seriously! I guess that's why I felt such contempt for Omar Hassan when he approached me on a fetish lifestyle website a month ago begging for a hot session. Like many Muslim men, he's a closet case and has been dying to get some dick. I initially turned him down but Paul convinced me to give Omar another chance.

I did my research on Omar Hassan, of course. I never jump into something without finding out as much as I can about the people I am going to interact with. You should do the same. That extra precaution just might save your life someday, trust me on that one. Omar Hassan is a Somali immigrant. Twenty eight years old, moved to Canada from Somaliland about five years ago. Started to attend Algonquin College last year and dropped out. Works as a security guard to make ends meet. Has a wife named Aisha and a son named Kader. Goes to a mosque in the east end of Ottawa, in the Vanier area. Yep, he does all that and he's a switch-hitter. Naturally if you saw him in the mosque on a Friday night, praying with all the other Muslim men, you'd never guess he was a cock sucker. He is conservative in his views on women and sexuality, like almost all Muslim men, and he likes to have his dirty fun on the side when nobody's looking. Man, I really wanted to punish his ass!

When Omar Hassan came to my place in the suburb of Barrhaven, he found me more than ready for him. I charge two hundred dollars per session. Omar was nervous, of course, but I flashed him a bright smile and reassured him. We sat in my living room and discussed things. After a few minutes, I summoned my good friend and lover Paul Blight, the bisexual White guy who was going to help me make Omar Hassan's most forbidden fantasy come true. Omar and Paul looked at each other. Omar smiled nervously. I grinned, and led the lads into the dungeon, which is what I call my basement. Once there, we went over everything and then the fun started. I had everything ready, from condoms to toys and lubricant. I am always game for some wicked fun, ladies and gentlemen. That's why I'm the only successful Black Muslim professional dominatrix in the continent of North America!

I donned my strap-on dildo, and rolled a condom over it. I admired my reflection in the mirror. Hot damn I looked good in my red tank top and short Black miniskirt. I kept my hijab on because Paul Blight finds me sexy with it. The combination of religious headpiece and kinky dungeon attire turns him on, I guess. My sexy Irish stud is always telling me how good I look. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and big-bottomed, with big tits and wide hips. I have light brown skin, short curly Black hair that I almost always hide under my hijab, and I have almond-shaped golden brown eyes that look oh so deceptively innocent. I looked at Omar Hassan. The big bisexual Somali dude was on all fours. I made him wear a tutu complete with makeup, wig and high heels because being a sissy cross-dresser is a big part of his fantasy. Hey, I don't judge, alright? I stroked my strap-on while watching the Black male cross-dressing sissy slut sucking on the masculine White man's big cock. Talk about your reverse interracial domination fantasies, eh?

Omar Hassan sucked Paul Blight big White cock like a pro, engulfing that big White dick in his mouth like it was nothing. I wondered how many other Black guys out there had such fantasies. Sucking a White man's dick while a Black woman watched them do it. Omar sucked Paul's dick real good, and when Paul came, Omar drank his manly seed like a good slut. That's when I decided to join the action. I positioned myself behind Omar, and pulled down his panties before spreading his hairy Black ass cheeks wide open. I pressed my well-lubricated dildo against his asshole, then pushed it inside. Judging by how easily the dildo went up his ass, Omar Hassan the bisexual Somali dude was no stranger to butt fucking. How about that, ladies and gentlemen?

Paul Blight and I exchanged high-fives as we fucked Omar Hassan. I admired our reflections in the mirror. A White man having his dick sucked by a chubby Black guy who's getting fucked in the ass by a sexy Black woman wielding a strap-on dildo. Hot damn, this is not the kind of thing you'll ever see in a porno movie! It's too hot, too wild and too controversial! I gripped Omar's wide hips and thrust the strap-on dildo deep into his asshole. The Somali male slut's hungry asshole swallowed my dildo easily. He's such a slut! I spanked his hairy Black butt and called him all kinds of names while sodomizing him with my strap-on dildo. I pulled out of him, then Paul and I switched positions. I grabbed Omar's face and spat in it, then told him that he was going where no Black man has gone before. He is about to get fucked in his Black ass by a big White cock while a sexy Black woman watches the whole damn thing!

Omar smiled, and I grinned maliciously. He's such a slut, he can't wait to get his ass fucked by a real dick. Well, that's more than okay by me. I nodded to Paul, who grabbed Omar and thrust his cock deep into his ass. Omar's squeals of pain filled the basement. I laughed and urged Paul to fuck him harder. I fingered my pussy while watching Omar get fucked in the ass by Paul. Hot damn, I was wet as hell, proof that I was really turned on by the spectacle unfolding in front of me. Paul pounded his cock into Omar's ass, and the big Somali dude bucked wildly and screamed like a little bitch as he got fucked. To silence him, I shoved my dildo into his mouth, the same dildo I just fucked his ass with. And you know what? The Black male sissy slut actually sucked it off. I couldn't believe this shit. Nice!

Paul and I really worked Omar over that night. For hours on end we fucked him, completely dominating his sorry ass until he begged for mercy. Afterwards, Omar thanked us for a wonderful session, then showered, got dressed and left the premises. I smiled at Paul, then took his hand and led him to the bedroom. All this three-way fun with Omar got me horny, and I wanted some dick in my pussy. Paul was more than happy to help me with this need. I love giving my sweet Somali Muslim pussy to a well-endowed White male Christian from Ireland. Somali Muslim guys would flip if they knew about this. Turnabout is fair play the way I see it. If Muslim guys can stick their dicks into the pussies of women from any race or religion, us Muslim ladies can give the pussy to any man we so choose, regardless of religion or lack thereof. You feel me? Cool. It's a brand new day, so wake up my sisters!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Somali Dominatrix In Canada

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds