• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist Ch. 03

My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist Ch. 03

When we got home that night, I took a shower and pulled on my shorts, then told Alicia the bathroom was hers. She went in and I could hear the water running for her bath.

Once I could tell she had slipped into the warm water, I took her a glass of wine. She quickly closed a book and pushed it over to the table next to the tub. I smiled. It was a book of erotic stories I'd deliberately left there hoping she would check it out.

After carefully placing the wine near the book, I exited the bathroom but did not fully close the door. Through the narrow opening, I knew I would be able to watch her through a mirror that I'd placed opposite the bathtub.

From this angle I could see her lovely naked body as she lounged in the tub, sipped her wine, and (soon enough) returned to reading the erotic stories in the book.

The context here is that although we'd been married for some years, I'd never been able to get Alicia to totally open up to me -- on any level, let alone about sex. I was getting frustrated; as her husband, I expected her to trust me more than she seemed able to be able to do.

But lately, through sharing fantasies and real experiences, we seemed to be on the verge of a breakthrough.

Now, as I watched her, she seemed fascinated by the story she was reading. I wondered which one it might be -- the one about a woman being felt up by a stranger on the subway, the one about the young wife who sunbathed in her backyard in front of some workers on the roof of the house next door, or maybe the one about the woman who skinny dipped in front of a young man in a river.

There were other stories as well, but those were the ones that might appeal to Alicia, as near as I could fathom her fantasy life. There also was a story about a woman spanking her husband that I suspected she would like.

Since I had no way to know which story she was reading, I could only watch at the result it was having on her. As she continued reading, holding the book in her left hand, her right hand started moving to her right breast.

I caught my breath as she started caressing herself, rubbing her nipple. She stopped for a moment to turn the page, then continued her self-caress,

As I spied on her, I slipped down my shorts and started rubbing my erect cock. This was such a turn-on!

I vaguely was aware as I turned my head reflexively to the left that a light had gone on across the street.

As I masturbated, a huge wave of pleasure coursed through my naked body. Before a man climaxes, he feels wave after wave of excitement -- the longer you can keep this going the more intense it becomes.

After turning pages two or three times more, in between tweaking her nipples, Alicia finally set the book aside, open, face down on the table. What happened next truly shocked me.

Never, ever, had I seen her masturbate. But now she spread her legs open wide, placed her feet on the sides of the tub, and began rubbing her pussy.

I felt a bit guilty witnessing this show but not so much that I moved away. After all, I was masturbating also.

Alicia's slender body rose and fell in the tub as she worked herself off. I could hear the water sloshing in the tub. My hands were rubbing back and forth so fast I knew I was making sounds too. Plus we both were moaning out loud, so she knew I was there, and I knew she knew I was there.

At this point, for whatever, reason, I turned around, cock in hand, and realized that the Asian nurse across the street had been watching me. Her dress was again open, her tiny breasts bare and she was touching herself watching me touch myself watching Alicia touch herself, and we hadn't even got to the best part of the evening yet!

After Alicia had her orgasm. She came out of the bathroom; knowing I'd seen everything, modestly wrapped in a towel with another towel wrapped around her wet hair, carrying her half-empty glass of wine.

She sat down on the mattress and started rubbing her hair, eventually removing the towel and using a brush to separate it, strand by strand, in a way I find inexplicably sexy.

Under the other towel, was her damp nakedness.

It didn't take long for that to change, I mean the towel. As I unwrapped it from her quivering nude body, I knew the Asian nurse was once again seeing not only my naked body but my wife's as well.

As Alicia continued to sip her wine, I recounted the day's events. The boy at the river. Her skinny-dipping. Our ride home, with her nakedly on display for anyone to see.

As I touched her, conscious of our nurse voyeur, she responded to every prompt, wriggling and thriving, finally, almost like a fish out of the river, shuddering.

It took all of my self-control not to explode in climax, but just to keep talking to her and working her body toward her second climax.

As I spoke, she responded.

"Tell me about that boy."

"You let him see you with your legs wide open."

"You wanted me to, Davie." At this I masturbated her much more fiercely and felt my cock grow thicker and harder than ever before.

"You wanted him to see me so I showed him. When I went swimming I could see him through my sunglasses, of course, you goon. It felt scary but good. I could see him masturbating, and imagined that I was a goddess in his eyes."

"Whoa," I answered. "But what about later in the car?"

You have to understand that at this point we both were bare naked and the nurse was watching us and we were way too far gone to be able to continue this conversation in any rational sense.

I'll try to continue this with the intensity in Chapter 4.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds