• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Wet Walk Home Ch. 03

A Wet Walk Home Ch. 03

123

Part 3 with a strong non consent theme. so it gets a bit rapey which isn't for some.

Best to read pts 1 & 2 first for full context of poor Jane's stiuation better.

But the jist is Jane is being bullied in college and when she is left tied naked someone takes her picture and sends her a blackmail note.

----------

Continuedd from Part 2 ......

"Jane. The phone," called out her father.

As she returned down the stairs and into the front room her father handed her the phone. His puzzlement at her wet state was cut off from question when she took the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"You got my note this morning, so what is it to be?"

"Sorry?"

"Do you want your family and friends to see you as the tied up fuck pig or keep thinking you're the good little college girl?"

"No not that. What do you want from me?"

Jane kept the calm smile frozen on her face as she backed out of the room and out of earshot.

"You already know what I want. Don't you?"

"No."

"Stop fucking about or the photos go public."

"No wait please don't do that. I can pay you."

"I don't need money. You know what I want."

"I Can't. I don't know what you want."

"Yes you do and you are going to give it to me aren't you?"

"Yes" she whimpered.

"Good now this is where I want you to go."

The voice on the phone was distorted and unrecognisable. It stated what was expected if Jane was to keep her secret, how she was to dress, where she was to go and when. Then the line went dead.

For more than fifteen minutes Jane sat on the end of her bed. Still wearing her damp uniform, she stared at the blackmailers offending photos from last night.

The wide shot clearly showed her naked freckled body, bent over and secured to a chair. Her blindfolded face stared wildly back at her from the lurid images with bare breasts squashed against the plastic seat.

Jane franticly tore apart each image and then the enclosed letter. She'd decided no one else was going to see her like this even if it meant that she would have to obey this stranger's commands.

The directions had been clear and Jane followed them as best she could. By nine o'clock she'd made her way to the pick-up location and waited.

She stood there in her newly altered denim shorts and tee shirt. They'd been trimmed to just a few threads between her legs and ripped shirt with no arms. Her dark pair of bra and panties peeked out under the intimate trim and a flimsy pair of flip-flops completed her grungy look. Jane shivered in the evening air with nervous anticipation as she waited there for the green ford fiesta to collect her.

After a torturous wait the designated car arrived and pulled up by the curb a few meters away. The first thing Jane saw were her own high heels stepping out onto the path as her first period tutor, Mrs Donavan, exited the vehicle. Suddenly doubting herself as she approached, Jane halted not wanting to be discovered by the strict tutor in such demeaning attire.

"Well girl. It's good you're here on time," stated the strict tutor as she approached the frightened girl. "Now let's have a look at you and see if you can follow simple instructions."

Dumbfounded and frozen, Jane stood before Mrs Donavan as the woman took her arm and held it aloft. She tugged at the ragged holes in the tee-shirt and shorts then circled around behind the stationary girl. A set of scissors were produced and used to remove a few more inches of fabric from her shorts, midriff and neck line to float off into the wind.

From behind, Jane felt her auburn hair pulled up and tied into a pony tail. Then a hand rubbed at her ass and leg as if wiping away some unwanted lint. Mrs Donavan reappeared from the other side and nodded in acceptance.

"Now that's certainly not regulation dress. Is it girl?" She asked Jane.

"No but it is what you requested."

"Very good, now get in."

Sitting down onto the passenger seat, Jane felt the cars warmth blow hot over her bare thighs. Then the car engine started and the world outside sped away.

"What do you want from me?" asked Jane, stealing a sideways glance.

"Well dear, I don't know. Last night I was shocked to say the least. An intelligent girl like you, top half of the class doing so well in college. Then I find that you are, in fact, a wanton whore who is in the middle of a downward spiral of depravity."

"But," protested Jane. "The others are forcing me."

"Enough excuses. I saw your state last night," shouted the angered tutor. She reached past Jane's pale legs, into the glove box and pulled out a manila folder. "Look at yourself girl."

As the folder dropped into Jane's lap the contents slid in every direction. The repeated images of Jane stripped, tied and molested a reminder of who was in charge.

"I could smell your aroused sex as soon as I entered the locker room; you'd quite obviously been enjoying the depravity. I was torn between getting you expelled and trying to help. So this is what I'm here to do."

"What do you mean, help?"

"Well, I am going to break your impulse to denigrate yourself in college by quenching your need. You can wallow in the city's cess pools at night and in secrete while keeping some level of dignity."

"No, I don't have a need. I, I'm a good girl."

"No dear, I've seen the real you. The bitch in heat, tied naked to a chair in public, in school. I bet you're wet just looking at them."

"No, they disgust me."

Mrs Donavan leant toward the embarrassed girl as she tried to hold the shifting photos and slid a hand under the trimmed shorts. While she studied the road ahead her fingers pressed in between the clenched folds.

Jane stared at the many photos over her lap and thought there were so many. The hand in her panties wriggled into her slit and found out her lie.

"You're already dripping girl, now stop your pretending and let me help you."

"What about these photos."

"They are your motivation to comply."

"So you will not show them to anyone?"

"As long as you're as invested in your recovery as me, then they will stay in my safe keeping."

"Bu..."

"Enough. No more talk from you unless you're spoken to."

"Ok."

"Address me correctly."

"Ammh I don't..."

SMACK! The tutors palm crashed onto the soft flesh of Jane's inner thigh as she slapped home her point.

"Address me as Miss."

"Ahhh, sorry. Yes Miss."

As Jane's thigh throbbed in fiery pain she held back tears and fear. Soon Jane noticed the car turning off onto an exit. A sign indicated they were headed toward the city's shopping centre and into the remote car park.

They stopped some way from the entrance where the green ford sat alone on the tarmac. The centre looked empty from their space as shoppers sparsely filled its halls this late on a mid-week evening.

Exiting the car Jane followed Mrs Donavan; with her face lowered she prayed she'd know no one as they strolled through its entrance. The relative normality of such a familiar place exaggerated her dishevelled clothes reminding her that she'd never chose to go out like that.

"I think you should start dressing properly," Mrs Donavan suggested loudly. "Time you stopped looking like a little tart."

Jane shot a look of confused hatred, Mrs Donavan had insisted on the details of her outfit. As the pair strolled behind two young teenage boys Mrs Donavan continued her motherly scolding.

"I just don't know why you insist on dressing like that, it's as if you want to tease these boys. I wouldn't be surprised if they just tore of all your clothes and took you here in the store."

Jane's face burnt as the two teenage boys over heard the comments and stopped to get a better look at her outfit. They paused and forced her to have to push past their pinching hands and follow Mrs Donavan into the TK max store.

Browsing through the isles Mrs Donavan would stop every so often, hold an item of clothing against Jane and then continue on. After collecting a few cream and white dresses, she led Jane toward the changing rooms. Finding the biggest bay in the rear, she tutor hung the collection up and took a seat by the mirror. Jane was beckoned in.

With the curtain shut Jane was directed to begin undressing before the older lady. She kept her gaze on the stripping girl as she kicked of her flip-flops and tugged the shredded shirt over her head.

Once she'd finished pulling off her shorts Jane had her things snatched away by Mrs Donavan and promptly dropped to the floor.

"Show me how it looks," commanded the tutor, handing over the first dress to her humble charge.

Once she had done up the back Jane paused looking for further instruction.

"Miss?" she asked.

"Show me the rest of it."

Jane made a twirl causing her companion to tut and shake her head.

"No girl," scolded Mrs Donavan, "out there." A finger pointed out past the curtained exit.

Strutting the length of the changing room hallway, as if walking the cat walk, Jane modelled the new dress. The dark blue carpet contrasted against her pale feet. The light dress came to high above the knee and had a plunging neck line and bare back.

Passing the other patrons as they mingled through Jane felt a deep red blush spread over her face and chest. Although she was covered she still felt humiliated being the puppet of another woman, epically when she didn't know her intentions.

On returning to the cramped stall Jane was handed the next dress. She looked at her tutor then back along the hallway, meeting the gaze of a teenage girl exiting one of the cubicles and the middle aged man who'd also watched her march along the corridor.

"But the curtain," pleaded the worried student with her hands full of dress.

"Don't be daft. Besides you are wearing under things."

Jane cringed and hung her head as she pulled of her dress. She tried to block out the people and their gasps and whispers. Her clothes pooled about her feet as she felt her skin ignite into another red blush fanning the fire between her legs. Hurriedly she stepped into the new dress and turned to allow Mrs Donavan access to the zip.

This was repeated for each dress while the curtain was left flung open throughout. Jane was forced to flash her underwear to the other patrons multiple times while Mrs Donavan mulled over which one to buy. Then after all the dresses had been tried she chose the first one, the white backless dress with a short hem.

Once Jane removed the last dress again and handed it back, Mrs Donavan took the entire collection of clothes and headed off to pay at the counter.

Jane was left looking for her shorts and shirt but found they had been lifted leaving her without a change of clothes.

The middle aged man now openly gazed at her shapely body as she stood dumbfounded and motionless not five feet away for him. As she grabbed the curtain to cover herself, the man answered a female hidden behind her own drawn curtain.

He stood a few stalls back near the changing room entrance. While he talked into the cubicle he watched the mischievous flasher wondering what she would do next.

Jane could only find her flip-flops in the small cubicle. She resigned herself to giving the stranger another quick flash as she dashed out to catch up with her tutor and her clothes.

Jane could see Mrs Donavan finishing at the till. Not wanting to be left alone in the store in her underwear she rushed passed the isles and back into the court yard of the centre.

"Wait!" pleaded Jane as she tried to catch her tutor.

This shout caused not just Mrs Donavan to stop but also a family who seemed in a sudden hurry to be elsewhere. Their shocked faces invoked further shame and stoked the hunger in her loins.

"Silly girl," scolded the tutor. "What are you doing in you under things?"

"You took my things with you."

"NO, you handed me them girl."

"Sorry Miss," apologised Jane as her shirt and shorts were flung at her.

Scrambling to escape an ever growing crowd, Jane hopped into her shorts and ran after the vindictive woman who had concocted her humiliation. As she fixed her shirt into place Jane caught up with her tormentor outside a Victoria's Secret.

Inside Mrs Donavan selected a pair of hold up tights and made straight for the till. She paid and immediately opened the packet, discarding the packaging. The unfurled twin tights were handed to Jane who had to stand there and balance while slipping each one up her slim legs. The light black material patterned her legs with bows on the backs of her thighs.

Unable to fit the flip-flops back between her stockinged toes Jane had to continue bare foot with Mrs Donavan leading her by the hand. Leaving the store her footwear was dumped into a large green bin that they past turning down a side corridor and into a quieter part of the centre.

Jane was led to a shop with boarded windows and pictures of the male and female symbols below the 'His & Hers' sign. She could tell it was a sex shop as soon as she saw the red lights and boxes of assorted dildos.

Ignoring the varied assortments on offer, Mrs Donavan headed for the till where a sales girl stood reading a worn pornographic magazine. She looked up and smiled at her shopping customers.

"How can I help?" she asked.

"Well I hope you can. It's for this young lady," answered Mrs Donavan pointing over to Jane. "She has some exotic desires, you see."

The sales girl perked up at this news and set down her magazine. She decided to get a better look at the odd couple in her shop.

As the girl came out from behind the counter, Jane could see the sharp features of a would-be model hidden under the Goth make up and partially shaven head. The desk had hidden her black lace tutu, biker boots and fish net stockings.

"So what scene are you into?" She asked Jane, tilting her head to one side and making intense eye contact.

"I am....Well that is..."

"Dog collars, hand cuffs and that sort of thing," interrupted the commanding tutor. "Here, why don't you show her the outfit we got you?"

With the bag of clothes thrust into her hands, Jane was encouraged to pull out the white dress. As she held it up against her frame the Goth sales girl rubbed her arm softly.

"I bet that looks exquisite on you." She cooed.

"Let's see then," prompted Mrs Donavan. "Can you bring some recommendations to go with the dress?" she asked the girl.

As the Shop girl headed off to collect some examples of their special merchandise, Mrs Donavan leaned over and whispered in Jane's ear.

"Now do it properly girl. Your awful under garments don't match the nice new dress."

"But Miss," pleaded the desperate girl.

Mrs Donavan simply closed her eyes, fished into her handbag and pulled out a close up photo of Jane's pussy.

Jane frantically waved it away and began pulling of her shorts.

The Store was dark and secluded so unlikely to get much busier but Jane was acutely aware that the door was unlocked and that anyone could barge in and catch her in the altogether. She felt cursed by her own body as the forced exposure induced more stirring below and her loins sprang a leak.

When the sales girl returned she discovered the shy girl, bent over pulling her shorts down around her ankles, in the middle of the novelty dildo section. She paused there and watched the young lady remove more and more until she stood bare ass naked.

Mrs Donavan lifted the dress, turning to the sales girl.

"You see she likes to wear innocent colours to hide her slutty habit of going commando."

"I ahh, I see," stuttered the sales girl, not usually this surprised by her customers. "Here is one of our lady collars."

Handing Jane the dress Mrs Donavan took the tee shirt and flung it into the bag along with the shorts. She then lifted the discarded underwear and swapped them for the dog collar the sales girl was holding out.

"Thank you... Sorry what was your name?"

"Raven," answered the sales girl momentarily befuddled from holding the warm bra and soaked panties of her outrageous naked customer.

"Hi Raven, I'm Mrs Donavan," smiled the tutor noticing the puzzled look. "Yes you can go ahead and keep those."

Jane stood in her pure white dress and watched as Raven was given her panties before taking them behind the counter. While a stiff neck collar was fastened on by Mrs Donavan Jane watched Raven. She paused and pressed the gusset of the stolen panties to her nose, closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Knowing Jane had seen, she looked back and winked at the embarrassed student.

"Very nice," commented Raven, returning to the centre aisle.

Jane wondered if it was her dress or musk the girl found so appealing.

"Now she'll need some sexy shoes," stated Mrs Donavan.

"Of course, but you don't want to hide her little sexy feet," said Raven handing over some handcuffs. "Why don't you try on her while I get you some studded sandals?"

Mrs Donavan accepted the cuffs, as the Goth girl went to fetch some shoes. She took Jane's hands behind her back and locked them together. Raven returned holding platforms sandals with black studded straps.

"Yes, they are lovely; you have quite the talent for this," exclaimed the dominant tutor.

With her hands cuffed Jane could not dress herself, so Mrs Donavan enlisted the sales girl's help in fitting on the new footwear. She took a seat before her restrained body and took hold of a dainty foot. Jane felt the electric touch of warmth through her tights as the sales girl, head hovering inches in front of her dampening pussy, grasped her ankle.

Kneeling there before Jane, Raven took an opportunity to lean back and peek up the dress. With the hemline already quite high and her lowered position she could peek up at the girl's dampening pussy. Foot in hand she lifting up Jane's leg and slipped on the sandal. She watched as the wet lips parted slightly causing her own panties to gush. Both labia were slick with secretion as she detected the thick and heavy musk now familiar from the stolen set of panties.

Raven ran her hands up the shoe straps and tightened each one. She continued up over Jane's smooth legs to stroke along the opaque tights. Then advancing further up, she caressed bare thighs and felt around the back were her soft curves became plump buttocks.

Mrs Donavan watched as Raven got more brazen. She had finished with the other shoe fasteners and now fondled Jane's exposed lower limbs openly. As way of permission Raven looked up at Mrs Donavan, her hands waiting beneath the wet entrance while she sought a green light to go further.

Jane could not bear to look down into Raven's face, the intimacy of eye contact with her molester had become too much to handle. From the corner of her eye Jane saw Mrs Donavan nod to the Goth and offer consent that was not hers to give and authorised her to take further liberties.

Ravens hands found their goal as her fingers spread Jane's fold open. Her nose filled with the youngster's scent and caused more tingling within her own sex. She felt her heart race at the prospect of dipping into the helpless young honey pot before her.

As she closed her eyes Jane glimpsed the Goth's dark head of hair sweep under her dress. Hot breath ignited into a wet probing tongue, electrifying her skin and clouding her mind. While soft fingers held apart her shaven labia her hole was explored, teased and tasted. She was now lost to her extreme arousal and vulnerability in the public shop.

As Raven enjoyed the exploration and taste of the student's pussy, Mrs Donavan opened one of the vibrators stacked nearby. Twisting it on, she trailed the buzzing device along her neck and over her clothed, stiffening nipples. With her other hand, she lifted the hem of her own skirt and guided the device lower. Her body absorbed the waves of joy from the device as her mind engorged itself on the spectacle of the girls' public cunnilingus.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Wet Walk Home Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds